Love of Steele

By HaleyMoss

Based in the transformers Prime season 3. The third and finally book of the steele books. More

Chapter 47 Darkmount, NV
Chapter 48 Scattered
Chapter 49 Prey
Chapter 50 Rebellion
Chapter 51 Project Pedacon
Chapter 52 Chain of Command
Chapter 53 Plus One
Chapter 55 Minus one
Chapter 56 Persuasion
Chapter 57 Synthesis
Chapter 58 Deadlock
Author's note

Chapter 54 Thirst and Evolution

689 17 7
By HaleyMoss

Starblaze P.O.V.

I woke to find myself alone on the berth again. What's the matter with him doesnt he want to watch me sleep? What? That's what I heard boyfriends and husband 's do when their wife's and girlfriends are still asleep.

Although it is quite weird what if they drooled or snored? Or Farted? I really hope I dont do that. Do cybertronians even Fart? I will have to investigate.

I saw my armor down on the ground and put it back on. Last night was incredible. I felt no pain what s ever last night or this morning. That's a good sign right? I walked out of the ship and into the base to see all the others here.

"Okay you gotta start waking me up when you do so I dont get left out of anything." I whispered to Magnus when I stood by him. "I'm sorry I wanted you to rest I felt your pain to your shoulder yesterday." Magnus said.

He's always worrying a little too much about me. Oh well I love it. I just rolled my optics at him. "Doctor what is the currant status on your synthenic energon experiments.?" Magnus asked Ratchet. "Doing the best I can commander. Given the lack of functional equppment of my disposal." Ratchet told him.

"You do realize that an alternative energon source will be esental to our survival." Magnus questioned or stated I couldnt really tell.

"Belive me Ultra Magnus no one is acutely aware of the stakes then I am." Ratched huffed out. I elbowed Magnus in the gut telling him to lighten up.

"Of course." Magnus grunted and walked off towards the others where Smoke was on the other computer. "Beast hunters, may I ask why you are not currantly scouting grid 305 for predacon bones?" Magnus asked Arcee, Bulkhead, Bee and Smoke.

They turned around and Smoke looke at me like 'what's up his tailpipe?' Honestly I dont really know. I mean shouldnt you be in a good mood when you got laid?

"Because we just returned from surveying grids 301-304." Arcee stated. "To log our feild reports for your to look out Sir." Bulkhead said. "Suck up." I mumbled. Bulkhead glared at me. I put my servo's up in surrender.

We turned to see Wheeljack walking in with grimey stuff all over him. Magnus turned abruptly towards him and said "Soldier I dont remember giving you permission to leave the base." Magnus said.

"Magnus." I yelled. He ignored me. "Because you didnt sir." WHeeljack said. "Why are you covered in coolant?" Magnus questioned. "I recalbrated your ships engines your can expect to go alot faster now." Wheeljack said.

Magnus looked very surprised as well he should be thankful. "Your should thank him Magnus and your should stop being so grumpy. What got up your tailpipe? Your should be the happies mech here you got laid last night geez." I said as I waslked off over to Oppi who just arrived.

I heard laughing behind me. I knew the others were laughing as what I said. I know it should be private but cmon he was acting like he was on his man rag. If he had one.

We all gathered around Oppi except Magnus. I looked at back him and nodded my head this way to join us but he didnt move only looked at us longly and when Oppi was talking he looked torwards Magnus as well noticing he didnt move to where we were.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I watched as everyone gathered around Optimus includeing Starblaze she wanted me with her but I stood here just watching as I felt that I wish they all would be the same way to me as Starblaze is and as they are to Optimus. I dont really know why I am more I guess cranky than usual. Prob because we cant seem to get any of the predacon bones.

But I fear it really is all my doing. I watched everyone turn away and go do somthing else. I watched Starblaze go off with Bee and Smokescreen down the hall. I was watching the human soldiers run when Optimus addressed me.

"Ultra Magnus, something has been troubling you." He said. "I that my command style may be having a negative affect on everyone." I told him honestly.

"Your service is most welcom old friend, but this is not the elite guard." Optimus said to me. He is right. "Things have changed since the war for cybertron." I told him. "And we must adapt to that change.. the members of team prime are not cogs in a mechine theyve grown into something greater than an army. They have become.." Optimus didnt get to finish his sentence as the computer went off with a beep.

"Optimus they is has an great amount of exposed energon." Ratchet informed Optimus and us all who had now gathered in the front part of the base.

"With our reserves at a critail low we can not afford not to investigated." Optimus said as he put on his facemask.

"All autobots except Ratchet prepare to roll out." Optimus said as Ratchet Opened up a groundbridge. We all walked through to find the cons at an energon mine.

"Decepticons, step away from the energon and surrender." Optimus spoke to the cons. They fired their weapons at us as we desended down the rock wall and started to fight back.

I kept peeing around to spot Starblaze if she needed help but with near to no cybertronian training she could hold her own.

We took down on the cons in no time with all of us here. "Look at all that sweet fuel." Smokescreen said.

"I didnt know it was a rock before melted down." Starblaze said. "Stealth team tranformed the energon back to base. Wrecker recornode the mine." Optimus said.

"Can I go with the wreckers this time Oppi? I didnt get to go." Starblaze asked Optimus. "very well." Oppi said. "Ive always wanted to roll with the wreckers as well...uh sir." Smokescreen said as well.

This should be good. A clutz as Starblaze put's it, a loose cannon, a rookie, and a even younger rookie. What could go wrong?

So we all went into the mine with I leading the way. We all had our weapons ready to fire just in case their were cons lerking down futher in the mine.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Starblaze P.O.V.

I was behind Smoke and infront of Wheeljack walking when I whispered to Smoke "This is so exciteing being here with the wreckers and getting to work with them right?" I said and asked. "You got that right." Smoke whispered back. "Gah I feel like a little kid getting excited over candy." I said. "You are a kid, you both are but were flattered." Wheeljack laughed.

"Oh shush Wheeljack that's all you need to boost your ego." I said. We kept walking till we came to a fork in the mine.

"Pair off." Magnus ordered. Bulkhead and smoke went one way while Magnus and Wheeljack went the other way. Uh there's no other way for me to go so what now?"Starblaze with us so I can keep an eye on you." Magnus told me.

Well there's my answere as I followed behind Magnus and wheeljack. We came upon what looked liek a lab full of well experiments. We passed by each of them, all resembling ones like the predacon.

"We'll this is one whole lot of ugly." Wheeljack commented. "You said it, feel like frankinstein all up  in here." I also commented. Magnus and Wheeljack looked back as me bewildered. "Uh its where a guy was dead but then a evil doc brought him back to life to bid his evil doings." I tried to best explain it.

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Megatrons cloning projects seem futher along then we thought." Magnus said. We then spotted shockwave and he spotted us and started shooting at us.

We hid behind the capsels that held the predacons and fired back when we could. I saw schockwave press something that sent an electricity to all of the capsels holding all the predacons.

This cant be good. The water was starting to run out of the capsels. The predacons were ready to be released.

"We have to get out of here, we can not defeat them all if they are as indestructable as the orginal predacon." I said to Magnus and Wheeljack.
"Permission to employ a grenade into a confined space sir?" Wheeljack asked Magnus.

"If you, Starblaze and I are the only ones that stand between these monsters and the natives of this planet then by all means blow these beasts back to the rust age." Magnus said to Wheeljack.

Wheeljack acitviated the grenade and through it to the boxes of energon stacked up. Then we ran and transformed driving away as fast as possible.

We did not make it out of the cave because a ground bridge opened up and reveal a huge con that I had never seen before and boy did he look mad.

"Who's this guy?" WHeeljack asked. Cmon Wheeljack nows not the time. "The very same who as allowed you to live, but will not today." The new con said. "He's the predacon." Magnus stated. He what?!

We saw fire and had to jump out of the way. The blast moved up more towards the wall of the mine. Magnus landed first, I landed on top of him and Wheeljack landed on top of me. We all groaned but quickley got up and stood.

"What have you dont to my brethen? What have you done?" Predacon yelled charging at us.

We fired at him and moved out of his way as he landed. Magnus fired at him as predacon was closer to him but predacon swung Magnus away from him sending him through the air like he was nothing.

"Magnus!" I yelled. That cause Predacon to charge at me. At the last moment I slid under his legs firing into this crotch area. He held that area but only just for a moment before charge at me again. I jumped on his back and started punching his face.

He pulled me by my shoulders and flunge me into the rock. I landed with a groan but got up and ready for the fight again as Predacon was now onto Wheeljack.

He threw wheeljack the same as he had thrown us. Only going back to Wheeljack. "Well then let's dance." I heard Wheeljack say. I waited for the right moment to attack. Wheeljack had the upper hand for a bit then he was getting beat into the ground.

I chose my moment of attack as Predacon was in mid swing I jumped and punched him in the faceplate and instead of turning one of my servo's into my sword I just grabbed One I Wheeljack's and Stabbed it into Predacons shoulder.

He cried out but then grabbed me and started slamming me into the wall serveral times before through me to the ground. Ouch. I pushed myself up on shakey arms. What kind of energon does this guy take?

I then saw Magnus come and hit predacon with the forge and few times. I managed to get up but felt still shakey. "Kid you okay? I wont blame you if you decided to spilt." Wheeljack said. "I"m fine you? I"m not leave you two no way." I told him.

"I"m good." He said. Magnus had now lost the forge and predacon picked it up and swung it into Magnus face. Noo. I ran at predacon with rage as so did Wheeljack us both attacking the predacon.

Wheeljack had this electirc whip to which he whipped at the predacon then wrapping it around the forge to which Magnus now had back and basically close lined the predacon. I would have laughed had this not been a serious situation.

We then attack him all at the same time then one at a time. the predacon didnt seem to be getting any hits in beside we were knocking  him left and right. We then started firing at a huge rock on the top of the mine and he came crashing down on top of the predacon.

I sure hope that is the end of him.I said hope didnt I? Well predacon took the rock and swung it at us like it was a baseball bat. Magnus and I landed aganist the wall as the predacon rammed the rock into Wheeljack.

"Wheeljack no!" I yelled slowly trying to get up. I felt myself growing tired. No energon was leaking thankfully.

Oppi if you can hear me please help us.

I sent through the bond with Oppi in hopes that he might get it. Ive never used it before now.

Magnus tried to ge to the forge but predacon landed on one of his servos and crushed it completed. Magnus yelled out in pain. I felt his pain an whimpered.  I saw predacon go for the forge. I had to do something, distract him long enough for Oppi to reach us.

I stood up slowly. "Starblaze dont." Magnus groaned out. But Ignored him as I charged towards predacon he swung the forge at me but I jumped on top of the forge giving me the lift I need to send him a round house kick to the face and actually making him fall to the ground.

He got back up and charge at me trying to touch me but I seemed to dodge all of his hits. I tried not to think of the words that were spoken Between Magnus and Wheeljack as they were words of giving up.

"and I was just beginging to tolerate you." Wheeljack said. "It's been an honor serving beside you soldier." Magnus groaned out as well.

I wont give up. I wont let them give up. I wont let them die. I wasnt paying attention which earned me a hit to the face with the forge and into the ground. I still got back up even though I was now feeling dizzy. I had to fight.

"I wont let you hurt my family." I said. "Oh as you did mine?" Predacon said angry. "They would have destroyed all of the life living on this planet and we cant allow that to happen. This planet is not your home nor the decepticons, you do not get to rule it just because the master you serve destroyed his home planet." I told him.

"They why can you autobots live here?" Predacon asked. "Because we live in peace among the humnas protecting them from the likes of you." I said with vemon laced words.

Predacon charged at me again hitting his target as I was growing more tired. He punched me one last time in the faceplates. I went crashing to the ground and this time I did not have the strength to get back up.

"Starblaze." Both Magnus and Wheeljack yelled. "Prepare to perish. "Predacon said to us all. As he was going to start with me. He was tackled and thrown by Oppi. "I wont let you harm my team or my daughter." Oppi told predacon.

Oppi fired his mechine gun at the ceiling causing rocks to fall upon the predacon as he gathered us all in his arms and flew out of the mine. We flew into a groundbridge to which I knew was ours.

Magnus was the only one laying on the medical berth while Ratchet was fixing his hand. Ratchet said he would be able to fix it. We surrounded ourselves togather around Magnus as a family. We are family.

"Starblaze may I speak with you alone please?" Ratchet told me. I nodded as we went into the hall.

"uh when I scanned you earlier I found something interesting." Ratchet said. He was starting to scare me. "What is it?"  I asked. "You are sparked." He said. "I"m what?" I asked. "You are with spark? you know a sparkling. What do humans call it?" Ratchet said trying to get me to understand.

"A baby? YOur sayiing I"m pregnant and I"m going to have a baby?" I exclaimed. I didnt know it worked that fast. "Yes two sparklings in fact." Ratchet said smiling. "uh I mm wow." I counldnt fathom any words but those.

"Please dont tell anyone I want to be the one to tell them after Magnus of course and after his hand is replaced." I said. "Very well I will keep your secret, but you must remain at base with me now for 4 months." Ratchet informed me.

I nodded and went back to the berth Magnus was now resting on. I would watch over him tonight. I knew it was only his servo but I wanted to make sure he was okay. The others had gone to bed and I was watching Magnus when I felt my optics close by themselves. I was lost to the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 342 8
She has odd eyes, and a smile void of nothing but bloodlust and a craving for violence. Suspected to be dead for over a century, but in reality--just...
76.1K 2.1K 30
❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Join Tsukiko and her big sister Yona on th...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
19.6K 454 40
Lynelle Celestine accepted her brother's request of her going on a vacation in the Galar region to take a break from work and take a trip down on mem...