Kahaani Riddhwik Ki

By _curious_soul

Just some tales on our Dearest Riddhwik Vansh Raisinghania.... Cover credits- @emotionheartless More

Riwi ki Grand Entry......
Toofaan...
VR ki dukhad Kahani
Riwi Kidnapped
Choco and Dino
Note....
Office...
Cover....
Diwali...
Plot...
Jealousy
Note...
Deal ......
Deal ......
Happy Birthday (plot)
Happy Birthday
Phone
Shock
Mein Hoon Riwi....
Sleep...
Vihaan...
Review.....

A Random Day with Riwi and Momma

2.7K 132 6
By _curious_soul

Riddhima was bathing Riddhwik. They were having their own fun time.

Riddhiwik was laughing. Everytime Riddhima pats his stomach he bursts out laughing...

R- Alee Alee baby ko gudhgudhi ho rhi hain... Riddhwik baby mumma ka pyaara baby hai na..

Riddhwik giggles and says Aaaa.. Aaaa.... He was trying to speak something to his mom...

Vansh enters the room and witnesses the mother-son duo enjoying..

A smile creeps on his face..

He was getting ready for his office as he had an important meeting today..

V- Jaan I am leaving... I will comeback late...

Riddhimaa was busy with Riddhwik she didnt paid heed to Vansh..

V- Wowww.. Who Am I speaking to.. She is busy with that little devil.....

He again called her..

V- Jaan!!! Riddhima!! Tum sunn rahi ho mujhe...

R- Kya Vansh.. Tum chilla kyon rahe ho Baby darr jayega naa...

Riddhima spoke clutching Riddhwik close to her chest...

V- Tum sunn hi nhi rahi thi.. Acha woh sab chodo I am going to the office I will come back late.

R- Theek hai Vansh.. Jaldi aana aaj saturday hai aur tum ne promise kiya tha ki your weekends will be devoted for us.. 

V- Vansh Raisinghania apna waada nhi todta...

Vansh went closer to Riddhima and kissed her forehead and then picked up Riddhwik in his arms and kissed his forehead..

V- Bye baby Daddaa will be home soon fir baby aur Dadddaa will play together...

Riddhwik didnt pay much attention to Vansh Rather he was busy playing with the buttons of his shirt..

Vansh was annoyed at this as he didnt liked when someone ignored him..

He handed over baby to Riddhima and suddenly Riddhwik started laughing and speaking something gibberish to Riddhima..

Vansh was amazed at this..

V(in mind)- Woww !!! Mein kya iska dushman hoon... Jo yeh mujhse baat nhi karta.. Apni Maa se bahut hass hass ke baat kar raha haii...... I swear little devil when you will grow a bit older I will shift you to your own room and then I will see how You gonaa cling to your Mom.. 

Vansh smirks and mumbles Maa ka betaa

Saying this he leaves the room  

The day went on smootly.

It was evening time..

Vansh was heading back to home.. Suddenly he notices a man with balloons... He stopped the car and went towards the man...

V- Mujhe yeh balloons chahiye???

Seller- Kaun se waalen saab ji...

V- Saare jitne bhi tumhaare pass hain..

The balloon seller was shocked. He handed over all the balloons to Vansh.

Vansh gave a 2000/- note to the seller..

S- Saab ji khulle nhi hai.. Main iska kya karoon..

V- Keep it I dont want change...

The seller was amazed.. and he silently nodded..

S- Bada hi ajeeb aadmi hai...

Vansh went to his car and drived of to his home..

He also stopped at a toy shop and bought some stuff toys for Riddhwik.

At VR Mansion....

Riddhwik was in the hall.. Riddhima was feeding him baby food.. He was not eating it and Riddhima was somehow  trying to stuff him with food.

R- Baby please mouth open karoo Mumma ka pyaara baby hai naa...

Riddhwik giggled but didnt opened his mouth...

R- Bilkul apne baap ki tarah ziddi kisi ki nhi suntaa...

Riddhima was again trying to feed him but telling him sweet nothings..

Aryan and Ishaani were passing by and passing angry glares to the mother and son duo.. 

I- Ghar ko nursery banaya hua hai iss maa bete ne..

Ar- Dont worry Ishaani is chote packet ko jaldi thikaane lagaa denge..

Vansh entered the house...

He had many balloons in his left land and toys in the other...

He saw Riddhima and their snowball..

A smile crept on his face..

V- Dekho baby Dadaaa aapke liye kya laaien hain...

Riddhwik was happy to see soo many balloons and new toy. 

He giggled and clapped and tried to speak something to show his happiness..

R- Aww!! Mera baby aaj bahut happy hai.. Papa has bought him new toys and see many balloons..

Riddhima picked up Riddhwik and along with Vansh they left to their room..

Ar- Dekh rahi hoo Ishani Bhai has completely transformed into a family man.. See bete se itna pyaar and all.. Iss chote devil ko jaldi hi thikaane lagaana hoga.... 

I- Yes Aryan ,If this continues na then slowly slowly we will also have to work under this little devil..

Unknown to them Vansh had listened it all. Actually he had came back to pick up his phone which was kept on the table.. Listening to their talks Vansh's blood boiled

Both of them were unaware of being watched by Vansh..

Vansh gripped Aryan's collar and pointed his gun on him..

Both of them were shocked to see Vansh.. 

V- Mere paison pe jeete ho aur mere hi khoon ko chot pahunchane ki saazish.. How dare you bastard how dare you!!!

Aryan was unable to breathe. Vansh was choking him badly.. Ishani was hell scared to speak anything.....

V- This is my last and final warning... Agar aaj ke baad mere bache pe tumhara saaya bhi padaa na then You cant even imagine the kind of things I am gona do to you.. And yeh Ishaani its also valid for youu.. Behan ke naate is baar maaf kar raha hoon par aage koi bhi galti rishton ki aad nhi le paegi...

Both of them were scared and silently left the place...

V- Angre!!! Nazar rakhon in donon pe...

An- Yess boss!!!

Vansh went to his room and he saw Riddhima was trying to make baby sleep...

V- Saara wakt isi ke saath guzaar loo mein toh invisible hoon naa...

R- What are you saying Vansh.. My baby is soo small he needs the care and protection of his mother..  

V- Yeah!!! Yeah little devil is soo small and blaa blaa blaa.. 

Vansh mumbled

R- Dont you dare call my baby a devil.. 

Riddhima shouted at Vansh.....

R- My baby is  soo cute like an angel kitna pyaara hai gollu mollu sa... Aur tum isi shaitaan keh rahe hoo . I just pray to God that he doesnt become arrogant like You..

Riddhwik giggled seeing his dad getting scold..

V- WTH!!!! I am arrogant... And you little devil!! You are enjoying a lot these days dont forget I am the reason that you are here agar mein nhi hota naa toh tumhaare namonishaan bhi nhi hot..

Riddhwik started crying..

R- Tum kaise baat kar rahe ho mere baby se rulaa diya naa usse.. Chote se bache ko yeh sab kaun bolta hain.. Dont cry baby we will not talk to daddaa.. okk..

Riddhima picked him up and he stopped crying....

V- Maa ka betaa.. Cling to her cling more and ignore mee.. I am an alien noo.. Jo maa bete ko mein kahi bahar ka lagtaa hoon.. Attention seeker..

Saying this Vansh went  to take a shower

When he came back he saw Riddhima and baby were sleeping peacefully. Riddhima had held Riddhwik closer to her chest..

Vansh smiled at the adorable sight..

He went near them and kissed their foreheads.. I love you my lifelines...

Maana you are a little devil par tum meri jaan hoo.. 

Without both of you I am incomplete...

Suddenly an Idea popped in Vansh's brain..

He stirred Riddhima slowly..

V- Riddhima.. Jaan utho naa..

R- Hmmm.. Kya hai vansh kyon pareshaan karr rahe hoo..

V- Sunno baby soo gaya usee crib mein sulaaa doo naa..

And again Riddhwik started crying...

R- Tumne mere baby ko jagaa diya.. Aur woh yahi soyega mere saath bed pe.. If you have an issue then go and sleep on the couch or else go to the guest room... Alee Alee soo jaao baby mumma yhi hai aapke paass aapko koi pareshaan nhi karega...

V- Alee Alee...

Vansh mocked... and went to sleep quietly or else he was sure that he would be thrown out...

V- Chup rehane mein hi bhalaai hai.. Warna yeh Maa- beta.......

And saga of Poor Vasnh continues......

Comment your views and if you like it then please do votee...

Take care...

Byee  ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
405K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...