Kahaani Riddhwik Ki

By _curious_soul

Just some tales on our Dearest Riddhwik Vansh Raisinghania.... Cover credits- @emotionheartless More

A Random Day with Riwi and Momma
Toofaan...
VR ki dukhad Kahani
Riwi Kidnapped
Choco and Dino
Note....
Office...
Cover....
Diwali...
Plot...
Jealousy
Note...
Deal ......
Deal ......
Happy Birthday (plot)
Happy Birthday
Phone
Shock
Mein Hoon Riwi....
Sleep...
Vihaan...
Review.....

Riwi ki Grand Entry......

6.5K 182 18
By _curious_soul

V- Its the nth time I am calling her and everytime she is not picking up my call. I am 100% sure she must be busy with him. From the day he came to my life he just stole my wife away from me. Her complete attention is on him nowadays. Who cares about me!!!! God!!!!!!!

So he is the famous Vansh Raisinghania whose name is enough to send shivers down the spine. World fears him and here he is disturbed because these days his wife is not giving him attention because of a person!! Poor him!!! Who will believe that the great VRS is craving for attention!!! 

With all these thoughts he headed to his home after a hectic day at the office.

VR Mansion:

Even though it was a joint family everyone were busy in their own world. No one cared for the other. They were just concerned with their secure and luxurious life.

V- Sia! Where is your bhabi?

S-Bhai she must be in her room. You know na these days bhabhi is busy with him

V- Yeah!!! Yeah!!! I know

Sia chuckled at her brothers condition as she was aware of what was he going through now a days.

S- Are you jealous bhai!! You know na bhabhi truly loves you ??

V- Whatever

Vansh nodded and left the place. He had no doubt in Riddhima's love for him. It was just that he needed all her attention to him atleast if not all atleast he desrves some attention. Isnt he???

Vansh entered his room and saw his wife but as usual she was talking to him, that little creature is truly an attention seeker. The little devil!!!

R- Alle Alle my baby!! My baby is a good boy na

So the person is none other than Ridhwik Vansh Raisinghania.4 month old son of Riddhima and Vansh. All this while Vansh was jealous from his own son!!!!

Vansh cleared his throat.

V- Riddhima Jaan!! I called you so many times. Why didnt you pick up my call??

R- Oh!! Vansh you are back. So sorry Vansh I was busy with my Ridhwick baby. You know we had a lot of fun today. We played together then we went to the park and saw many new things. Hain na Baby...

Riddhwik started laughing and  throwing his hands and legs in the air..

V- OH!! Seems like the mother-son duo enjoyed a lot without papa...Baby wont you come to papa

Saying this he was about to pick up the baby but Riddhima stopped him in between

V- Whaaatt!!

R-Vansh you just came from outside you might have germs on your body go get yourself cleaned.And yess never touch my son without having shower after you come from the office.

Vansh was amazed by her reaction.

V- Jaan he is my son too.

R- I know it but no excuses on this matter. Go and take shower.

Vansh gave an amused look and went towards the bathroom.

R- Comefast we are hungry!!

V- Ok My Highness!!!

Riddhima chuckled.....

R- Baby your papa is too dumb naa....

Ridhwik gave a toothless smile and was giggling with Riddhima.

Vansh came back after having the shower.

V- May I now please have my son in my arms......

R- Oh Ho Yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hai tumhaara hi beta hai 

Vansh gave you are impossible look and went to Riddhwik

V-Soo Did my Baby missed Papa!!!!

At this Riddhwik giggled and was trying to say something to him in his own language.

Riddhima adored the father-duo

R- Vansh I am going downstairs to set up the dinner you also come with Riddhwik.

Vansh nodded and was busy playing with the baby.

He may be jealous of him for snatching his wifes attention but Riddhwik was the apple of his eye.. His dearest son his own flesh and blood the symbol of their love....

V- Come baby Mumma must be waiting for us lets go downstairs.

He picked up Riddhwik in his arms and went to have dinner.

At the dining table Whole family was settled to have dinner.

As everyone saw Vansh coming with the baby they gave him a plastered smile...

Vansh went and occupied his  chair with Riddhwik in his lap..

I- Isne toh abhi se hi bhai ki kursi pe apna hakk jama liya hai aage aage pata nhi kya hoga hamara. Mujhe lagta hai hume bhi iske nakaron ki tarah rehna hoga.

Ar-Nahi Ishani Its not happening. I tolerated Vansh for these many years but now I wont allow this Little devil to rule over the VR empire....

Angre and Sia listened to all their talks and were shocked to listen that they have so much hatred for a small baby who is  their own brothers blood.

An-Dare you!! Aryan Dare you!! touch Riddhwik baby I swear agar tumne aisa kuch karne ka socha bhi na toh usse se pehale tumhaare saath kya hoga woh tum soch bhi nhi paoge. 

S- I am ashamed to say that you are my siblings. Itna hatred woh bhi ek massoom se bache ke liye.... pathetic you people are..

All these were noticed by Vansh.

V- Whats happening there agar bhook nhi hain to uthke chale jao warna chup chaap khaana kha lo.

Everyone went silent after that.. and started having their food.

Vansh was aware of the evil plans of Ishani and Aryan. He knew the hatred they were having for his baby. But If they dare to hurt his baby or Riddhima the consequeces would not be good. He was silent when it was concerned to him but now things have changed a lot... Riddhwik and Riddhima are his  first priority....

Riddhima and Vansh were having dinner and murmuring sweet nothings to Riddhwik while he was giggling. 

Dadi Sia and Angre adored the scene while Ishaani Aryan and Chachi were irritated.

After having dinner Riddhima along with baby went to the room while Vansh and Angre left to the study...

V- Tum jaante ho ghar mein kya kya chal raha hai.. I want you to stop working on that London project and hand it over to Aryan so that he is occupied and his devil mind stops working....

An- JI boss I will handle it to him tomorrow itself...

V-Tell Ishaani to get her plans ready for her new boutique.. Its better if she remains busy.. And make sure that all the CCTV camera's are working properly.. I need them to be ative 24*7 with a direct access to my phone and laptop.. I dont want anything to happen with my lifelines now..

A- Dont worry boss Mein sab sambhaal loonga.....

Vansh went to his room

Riddhima was feeding Ridhwik. After she fed him she changed his clothes and made him sleep. Once she was sure that her baby slept she settled his crib and made him lay there. 

His crib had many kinds of stuff toys and a soft and comfy blanket and mattress so that he sleeps peacefully... Vansh had already filled up a whole room for their baby with various kinds of dresses and toys.. 

She was carefully noticing his features he had doe shaped eyes like her but he had sharp gaze like Vansh. His nose was like  Vansh and he had a sharp jawline. In short Riddhwik was a carbon copy of Vansh Raisinghania. Truly Junior VRS.

Vansh entered the room and saw Riddhima lovingly adoring their baby..

V- Kabhi Kabhi hame bhi thoda attention de dijiye!! Hum Bhi yahin ke hain

Riddhima chuckled at this..

R- Look na Vansh he is so cute.. I cant take my eyes off him. He exactly has your features. When he grow up I want that he becomes responsible, Loving , caring and mature just like you.. But I dont want him to have that arrogant attitude of yours. I dont want to have another khadoos Raisinghania in my house..

V- Really.....

Vansh pulled Riddhima towards him and encircled his arms around her waist.. He was about to kiss her but a shrill cry broke them apart....

V- Not again....

Vansh was annoyed while Riddhima went to Riddhwick and picked him up in her arms.. and went towards the bed.

R- Dont cry baby see Mumma is with you..

The baby stopped crying and slept hugging his mom. Riddhima was enjoying the feeling of motherhood she too slept hugging her baby close to her chest.

Amidst of all this our Mr VRS was left out..

V- Wow!! Am I invisible here !! See how they both are sleeping peacefully leaving me out.. I tell you this little devil is truly an attention seeker.... Mumma's boy...... I will see you little devil I will see you....

With that Vansh switched of the lights and went to another side of the bed....

Pooor Vansh.........

Forgive me for the mistakes..

Please comment your views and if you like it please do vote....

Take care and stay safe.....

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...