Matt Murdock | Daredevil ones...

By iwillmarrybread

the title is pretty obvious. this will include fluff, smut, angst, etc. (anything that ill come up with) More

boxing ring
more than friends p.1
more than friends p.2

safe space

569 16 0
By iwillmarrybread

New York City-The Chainsmoker

﹝•••﹞

"I didn't know where else to go." I looked at the wrecked man in the black suit, bloody and wet, on my fire escape at 2 am.

I was confused and concerned. It hurt me to look at him like this, ruined. His clothes were hanging off of him by threads, drenched in blood and rain. I let him in, groaning as he made it to the couch.

In this moment, I couldn't think about the un removable stain his blood would make on my couch. All I needed to do was help him.

It would be too painful for him to remove his shirt in his state. His breaths were heavy. Quickly, I grabbed the kitchen scissors, cutting open his shirt.

I gasped quietly as I got to really look at his chest, the entirety of his torso. Slashed, cut, bruised. I couldn't bear looking at him like this. I fought the tears that threatened to fall down my cheeks as I inspected the many wounds on his torso. He hissed in pain with every touch I made. I made sure to be gentle.

"Jesus Matt," I mumbled. "How the hell did you get like this?"

"Uh, it's a long story."

He could barely keep this eyes open. I knew he was losing too much blood. My heart began to race as he could barely answer me. I rushed to grab the first aid kit. I kept a towel on the wounds, he groaned as I applied to the pressure.

"Here, hold this." He held the towel at the wound as I prepared the needle and thread. "The wounds are deep. "You're going to need to be stitched up."

"Mmm, I figured," he grunted.

I removed the once white towel—now crimson—from his side, I took one more look at the wound, before starting to sew him up.

His face twisted as I looped the needle through his sweaty skin. I told him to use a towel to but into but he refused. It was hard to ignore his quiet whimpers, his groans and panting.

I concentrated on the wound and needle, trying to make the stitch as clean as possible. It wasn't until I felt a tight grip on my thigh that I looked away. His palm gripped my thigh, his eyes closed shut as he bit his lip, stifling his noises.

"It'll be over soon," I said, reverting my focus back to his wound.

I must've been there, hunched over him, sewing him back up for 20 minutes. Even after all that, he still held my thigh in support. But his grip now a but softer.

After cutting the remaining thread off him, i grabbed a new towel, wiping the blood off my hands.

I placed a palm on his cheek, his face somewhat calmer. I could tell he wasn't sleeping, but just resting his eyes.

"The pain reliever should kick in soon." I had gave him some pain killer earlier, hoping it would help him a bit. Even though I doubt it would help a stab wound.

His eyes slowly opened again, his face softened again. "Thank you y/n."

His face was flush, lips pink. I couldn't resist it.
I put both of my hands on his cheeks, slowly grazing my lips against his before kissing him. Nothing passionate or heavy. Just a kiss of gratitude, grateful that he's safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
79.6K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...