Harry Styles Fluff one shots

By a_writing_reject

Just a bunch of cute fluffy stories of our favorite boy! Set in 1D days but may write some about solo Harry... More

Harry Styles Fluff one shots
Boo
Sick days
Babysitter
On the Road Again
Little love
Little Love part 2
Owies
Wedding fun
Slipping
Going home
Uncle H
Playdates
Secrets
Little Love part 3
Yacht adventures
Baby Duty
Gem and Friends
Surrogacy
Intolerance
Sick baby- Little Love pt. 4
First Crush
Sick on Tour

Jealousy

2.3K 28 11
By a_writing_reject

Prompt I received and really liked! I hope you all enjoy!

"Lou, can I talk to you?" Harry says shyly, playing with the zipper on his sweatshirt. They had all just gotten back to their shared home from an interview and Louis was getting things ready to get Harry to go down into his headspace.

"Yeah babes, what's up?" Louis asks, turning around from the wardrobe with Harrys little clothes in it to look at the boy, frowning when he saw how nervous Harry looked.

"Uhm, just had something to talk to you about," Harry mumbled, moving from foot to foot on his pigeon toed feet.

"You can tell me anything, you know that love," Louis says gently, grabbing Harrys hand and sitting on the edge of the crib with him. Harry winced as he looked at it, knowing it was going to go away.

"Uhm, just wanted to talk about this whole age play thing. I feel like I've really benefitted from it, but I don't think I need it anymore. I just want to take care of myself and take care of myself, it was really helpful but I don't want to do it anymore," Harry says, watching as Louis' face falls. They had originally gotten into an age play relationship together towards the beginning of 2013. It helped Harry a lot when Zayn left especially, but now Harry felt more secure in his feelings, and even though Louis felt Harry wasn't ready to give up the comfort of age play, he knew he had to respect his decision. 

"Are you sure darling? I don't think you're quite ready to end this, it's been so helpful for you," Louis says gently, knowing not to sound accusatory towards the boy. 

"I'm sure boo, I just don't feel like I need it anymore and then it'll take some weight off of you too because then you don't have to care for me!" Harry said with a smile. Louis frowned at that; they both knew this was beneficial to the both of them so it never bothered him to care for Harry. 

"Babes, you know this is as much for me as it is for you. If you're completely sure this isn't what you want then I respect your decision," Louis said, a gentleness but a stern tone in his voice so they boy knew he'd support him no matter what. 

"I know, I'm sure I don't need this anymore Boo, I feel a lot better," Harry said, trying to convince Louis and partially even himself that he didn't need it. 

"Okay love, well I'll let you get yourself ready for the day then, I'll be downstairs with the lads," Louis says, forcing a smile before exiting the nursery. He was quite sad that after all this time having the nursery it'll soon become just an empty room.

"Hey Lou, where's baby H?" Niall asked, seeing Louis sit at the table and sip his tea.

"Baby H is no longer wanting to be a baby, he's getting himself ready," Louis said with a disappointed sigh. He honestly loved being a daddy as much as Harry loved being a baby, so it was hard to no longer be a daddy to him. 

"Really? What caused the sudden change?" Liam asked, sitting down with his food. 

Louis shrugged his shoulders helplessly. "Honestly, I'm not sure. He just suddenly told me as I was pulling out his clothes." 

"I'm sorry mate, I know you really enjoyed doing it for him," Liam said, clapping Louis on his shoulder. He shrugged, pretending like it was nothing even though it was clearly bothering him. 

"Hey lads," Harry said, coming down the stairs dressed in some sweats and a white shirt, much different than the outfit Louis had planned for him. Louis felt his heart drop a little more when he could see that clearly the puffy diaper wasn't on the boy either.

The boys all greeted him except for Louis who was looking extra mopey. Harry sat down and started chatting away with them like nothing ever happened; all the while Niall was side glancing at Louis, knowing that his best friend was hurting. Niall in his mind was trying to formulate a plan to make him feel better, but had to find the right time to execute it. 

"Lads I think I'm gonna head up to my room, relax a little and maybe take a little nap," Louis said after a while. He hadn't been engaged with the conversation anyways and he was tired; he had planned to nap with Harry when he got him down in his headspace but that's not happening. 

"Have a good nap Boo!" Harry says cheerfully, not even recognizing that Louis' upset. Louis smiled at him then headed up to his room without saying a word. 

"You know, a nap doesn't sound too bad, might go take one meself," Niall says with a little chuckle about ten minutes later. He waves to Liam and Harry before quickly making his way up to Louis' room.

"Hey mate, how you doing?" Niall asked while pushing open the door. Louis was laying flat on his bed, staring up at the ceiling deep in thought. 

"I'm fine," Louis said shortly, clearly not in the mood to talk. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Niall asked, sitting on the bed and laying next to Louis. 

"Nothing to talk about mate, Harry doesn't want to do age play then he doesn't want to do it, I can't control that." Louis and Niall sat there in silence for a few minutes, the gears in Nialls head turning. 

"Do you really think he's ready to not do it? I mean just three days ago he had a break down because he had to come back up for an interview," Niall questioned.

"I really don't think he's ready to not do it. I think right now he's being stubborn and with a little push he may want to do it again," Louis said with a sigh.

After a moment of thinking Niall responded. "What if I said I have an idea that might help?" 

"Niall I swear to god if this is one of your weird tactics to make me look like some sort of heartbroken fool it's not happening," Louis sassed, ready to throw him off the bed. 

"No you twit! I have an idea that I think you might enjoy a little!" Niall said, pushing Louis back. 

"Well, please share," Louis said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"We wait this out and if in two days he still hasn't come around to being little again, I be your little-" 

"Hell no!" 

"Just listen will ya!" Louis crossed his arms again and waved at him to carry on. 

"As I was saying, I'll be your little and you'll take care of me like you take care of Harry. Harry will see this and it'll remind him of what he's missing and before you know it he'll be crawling back to you, literally!" Niall said enthusiastically. 

"You think that'll work?" Louis asked after thinking for a minute. He was hesitant, he's only ever wanted to care for Harry in that type of way, so he really wasn't sure how to go about it with another person. 

"I'm sure it will work. I'm not crazy about the diapers and carrying and all that, but I'll do it so the both of you can be happy again," Niall says while rubbing Louis' arm. 

Louis thought for a little while, considering his options. He never wanted to stop ageplay with Harry, but he also knows it's not something to force on the lad. He's almost sure that it's something Harry needs, so he would hate to just let Harry go on his way and realize he needs age play when he's on the verge of a mental breakdown and then drops. 

"Okay, let's do it." 

With the deal made between Louis and Niall, they just sat back and waited for the right moment to put their plan into action. They watched Harry for the next two days for signs that he was about to slip, but it never happened. They did catch him with his thumb in his mouth a couple of times, but whenever it was brought to attention Harry played it off or changed the subject. He also had seemed much shorter with everyone, getting angry quick and snapping at the littlest things. After the two days of seeing that Harry clearly is not admitting to what he needs, the boys decided to put their plan into action; starting on the morning of their first day off. 

"You sure you ready for this lad?" Louis asks standing in the nursery and pulling out a little outfit for Niall. 

"I'm sure, should we go tell the lads what's happening?" Niall asked with a little wink. He had already explained to Liam that it was all a set up to get Harry to see what he really needs, so they really were only telling Harry. Louis nodded and the two made their way to the gaming room where Harry and Liam both were. 

"Hey lads," Niall said, sitting down on the couch across from Liam and Harry, Louis next to him. Both boys mumbled something that sounded close to hi back while they focused on their game. 

"Would you guys mind pausing your game for a moment?" Louis asked, causing Harry to look at him in concern; he knew that was Louis' 'serious conversation voice'. 

"What's going on Boo?" Harry asked, quickly pausing the game, still obedient to Louis despite the age play being over. 

"Well, I just wanted to let you and Liam know that Niall has decided to give age play a try. He feels as though he will benefit from it and I am quite frankly still really up for being a daddy and think that this will be a good thing for the both of us!" Louis said enthusiastically, wrapping his arm around Niall and pulling him towards him. Niall let himself relax into Louis' embrace since he knew this was all part of the plan. 

"O-oh, really?" Harry asked, voice higher pitched in shock. He couldn't believe this! Who does Louis think he is having a baby that isn't him? He couldn't believe Louis and Niall would betray him!

"Yeah, since you decided you didn't want to do age play, I've still felt the want to be a daddy and Niall here decided he was up for it, so he's my baby now," Louis says fondly, pulling Niall onto his lap. Harry frowned at that; he always sat on Louis' lap and now Niall was there! Sure, Harry knows that he decided not to do age play, but that's still his spot!

"O-okay. I'm gonna go get something to eat," Harry says, scurrying out of the room. As soon as he left and shut the door the other three looked at each other, already knowing their plan was working. 

"I don't think it's going to take long at all, Harry's already jealous!" Liam said with a smirk, laughing as he knows the younger boy won't be able to resist being Louis' baby again once he sees all of the little things being used again. 

"How long we give it?" Louis asked with a little smile playing on his lips. 

"I give him one day, then you'll have your baby back," Niall coos jokingly at Louis while pinching his cheek, causing the older boy to swipe his hand away. "Now, carry me upstairs and change me!" 

Harry was not jealous. 

Harry Styles does not get jealous, nope. 

He was only a little bit annoyed watching Louis coddle Niall and put him in his clothes. 

That's all. 

It's just, why would Niall think to steal his daddy?

Wait, no. 

Not his daddy, was his daddy. 

Harry was seething. He watched from his spot on the couch where Niall was playing with blocks, Louis in front of him helping him stack them. Niall had on some of the baby clothes from the nursery along with a dummy, one that Harry knew was one he had bought because it had Ariel on it and he always wanted to be Ariel so he asked his daddy for it. 

"I think it's nap time for this little one! I'm seeing some sleepy eyes!" Louis coos at Niall who happened to yawn a minute before. Niall nodded and rubbed his eye, raising his arms for Louis to pick him up. Louis carried him to the rocking chair they have in the living room and sat down with Niall laid in his lap. "Haz, can you be a doll and get Niall a bottle? I think that will help him fall right to sleep along with cuddles from daddy!" Louis said cheerfully. Niall cringed internally at that, but he knew he had to pretend outwardly that it was what he wanted so he snuggled closer to Louis. 

Harry couldn't believe what he just heard! Louis' asking him to give Niall one of his bottles?! Harry was infuriated, and he made sure his pout showed it. 

"They're mine," Harry grumbled under his breath as he got up from the couch. 

"What was that H?" Louis asked, raising one eyebrow. 

"Nothing, I'm going," Harry said sharply. As soon as he left the room Louis and Niall smirked at one another, knowing their plan was falling perfectly into place. 

Harry made the bottle exactly how he remembered Louis making his; warm milk with a little bit of vanilla. He couldn't help but crave the warmth it gave him or the sweetness on his tongue. He was tempted to drink Nialls but he knew he would be a naughty boy if he did that, and his daddy always told him that he was a good boy. Harry shook his head and tried to clear these thoughts he was having, there was no way he was going to be treated like a baby again, he didn't need it! 

"Thanks man," Louis said once Harry handed him the bottle. He didn't respond, just sat back down on the couch and focused on the movie that was on. It just so happened to be Alice in Wonderland which had been a favorite of little Harrys for a week. Niall specifically requested it knowing this information and him nor Louis missed how engrossed the boy was with the film. 

It didn't take long for Niall to fall asleep. To be honest, constant coddling was a full time job and he didn't necessarily enjoy the milk that much but the warmth made him tired. Louis carefully carried him up the steps and laid him down in the crib in the nursery. Louis was happy to be utilizing the room again, but he would much rather Harry be his baby and not Niall, no offense to the lad. 

"The baby is down, we can turn this off now and watch something better," Louis said as he made his way to the living room, shutting off the movie. 

"Hey!" Harry said, glaring at the older boy.

"Haz, the movie's for kids, I wanna watch something more for adults," Liam said from his spot on the couch, winking at Louis as they saw Harry pout and grumble out a quick 'fine'. 

Niall slept for an hour and a half before he woke up to a pain in his bladder. He knew he had to wee, he also knew he would have to go in the nappy taped around his waist. He debated asking Louis if he could just go to the toilet, but if they wanted Harry to realize what he needs, he knew he had to commit 100%. He slowly let himself go in the diaper, squirming uncomfortable at the foreign feeling. 

The lads downstairs heard Niall moving on the baby monitor so they knew he was waking up. "I'll go get the baby, he slept a long time!" Louis said excitedly, how he would usually act when Harry was little. He turned off the monitor and then made his way up to the nursery. 

"Hey Ni," Louis said leaning on the crib. The blonde was sat up against the bars, an uncomfortable look on his face. 

"I pissed in the diaper, get me out of this thing," Niall grumbled irritably. 

"Someone's pleasant," Louis said with a laugh. "Would you mind if I changed you in front of the other lads? I think it'll help our situation," Louis asked as he picks Niall up out of the crib. 

Niall shrugged absentmindedly. "I don't care, nothing they haven't seen before." The two made their way down the steps, Louis laying Niall down on the floor. 

"Seems like someone needs a new diapey! That bottle went right through you didn't it bubs?" Louis cooed, giving Nialls foot a little tickle. Niall, being the ticklish lad he is giggled at that and pulled his foot away. He saw Harry watching out of the corner of his eye, biting his lip and looking almost longingly at the new diaper Louis pulled out of the basket of changing things they kept in the living room. Knowing he was watching, Niall took the dummy that was clipped to his shirt and plopped it in his mouth, giving it a few sucks before finding a decent enough rhythm. 

Louis took his time when changing Niall, making sure to warm up the wipes between his hands and gently cleaning him. He blew raspberries on Nialls tummy to get him to laugh once the change was done, playing little games with him that had Harry seething. 

After a long day of intense jealousy from Harrys end and a certain level of discomfort from Niall, the day was finally over. Louis made Niall one more bottle and laid him in the crib, letting himself have some time to fall asleep independently since he had been coddled all day. Louis retreated to his own room with Liam and Harry did the same. Harry couldn't fall asleep for a long time; instead, he stayed up thinking about whether his decision was the right one to make, but he figured even if it wasn't, it's too late because Louis already has a new baby. Eventually, he managed to fall into a restless slumber. 

It was 2 in the morning when Louis woke up to the sound of crying. He wasn't sure what was going on at first, until he recognized it as the sound of Harry crying. Louis rubbed his face and got out of bed, pushing his door open to see Harry in the hallway, pulling his bedding out of his room.

"H, what're you doing?" Louis asked groggily, still trying to wake up a bit. 

"N-nothing! Go back to sleep," Harry said, practically whining. His eyes were red rimmed and it was clear he was crying. 

"Harry, tell me what's wrong I'm worried about you," Louis said, concern laced in his voice as he stepped closer to the boy. As soon as he did though, he figured out the problem was; judging by the smell of wee, Harry had an accident. "Oh Haz, did you have an accident?" 

With that, Harry broke down, sobbing loudly and collapsing to the floor. "'M sorry! I'm naughty! H-h-had an ac-accidenttt!!" 

Louis quickly knelt down next to Harry, wrapping his arms around him and rocking him gently. "Shhh, it's okay bubba, it happens doesn't it?" 

"Nooo, I'm a b-big boy, no accidents!" Harry cried, clearly slipping down a bit judging by his speech. 

"Harry, let's be honest with each other, you aren't ready to stop with the age play. Your daddy's here for you always, you don't have to worry about these big boy feelings or cleaning your own sheets. Let me take care of you, I know what you need most," Louis said soothingly, petting the boys curls and wiping away his tears. 

"Wanted to not be a burden anymore to you," Harry said quietly, sniffling loudly. "Thought I was too much of a hassle."

"You're never too much of a hassle baby! I love taking care of you, it's my favorite thing. You being little has never been a burden to me," Louis said, holding Harrys face in his hands so he can look him in the eyes. 

"Wanna be your baby again but you have Niall," Harry whimpered, tears building up once again. 

"Niall doesn't want to be a baby, we wanted you to realize what you needed," Louis said gently, knowing it maybe wouldn't be the easiest information for Harry to learn. 

Harry frowned after Louis said that, the information processing in his foggy head. "Y-you tricked me!" 

"We didn't trick you bubs! We just wanted you to see what you need, you were being a stubborn bug weren't you?" Louis said while giving Harry a little tickle which caused him to smile. Harry nodded before shifting uncomfortable in his wet pajama pants. 

"Need to get changed," Harry mumbled, pouting up at Louis. 

"Okay, let's get these icky sheets and pants in the wash then kick Niall out of your room hmm?" Louis asked, helping Harry stand back up. They walked down the steps, putting the dirty sheets in the wash as well as stripping Harry down to just a shirt. "Do you want to be my little boy now?" Louis asks softly, rubbing a thumb over Harrys cheekbone. 

Harry looked up at Louis through his eyelashes. "Wanna be your baby," he whispers quietly. 

Louis smiled widely at that. "Let daddy take care of you darling," he said and picked Harry up in his arms, not even caring the boy was half naked. He carried Harry up to the bathroom, laying him on the floor to clean him up and get him changed into a diaper. 

"You got a bit of a rash forming, I'm sorry baby," Louis said with a little tut. 

"'S okay, not owies," Harry says, popping a finger into his mouth to suck on. 

"Good baby, daddy's gonna put some cream on and then a diapey, then we'll get you in your cribby!" Louis coos, pressing a kiss to Harrys forehead. 

"C'n I sweep wif you daddy?" Harry asks quietly, rubbing at his eye tiredly. Louis felt his heart warm as it feels like it's been forever since him and Harry have slept together. 

"Of course you can darling, we'll let Nini know that he can't be in your crib anymore though and get you changed into some pajamas hmm?" Louis says, taping the diaper on the boy and lifting him back onto his hip. Harry laid his head down on Louis' shoulder, playing with his hair as they made their way to the nursery. 

"Ni, wake up," Louis said while shaking his shoulder. 

"Hmmm, wha'," Niall muttered, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

"H doesn't want you in his crib anymore, only meant for the baby right H?" Louis said, bouncing Harry gently. 

"M'huh, I'm da baby Nini," Harry said while possessively wrapping his arms around Louis' neck. He was still a bit jealous of the attention Niall got during the day, so he wanted Niall to know that this was his daddy. 

"Not a problem with me, missed my bed anyways, see you two in the morning," Niall said while lowering the bars and walking to his room, stripping himself of the baby clothes on the way. 

"Let's get you in your pajamas baby, here's dummy for you," Louis said while popping the pacifier into Harrys mouth. 

"Teddy too!" Harry said, spotting his teddy bear in the crib. 

"Of course, can't forget teddy!" Louis said and grabbed the stuffy from the crib. 

Louis grabs some pajamas for Harry and dresses him gently, using soft hands and gentle movements to help Harry go down further. 

"Pwetty daddy?" Harry asks once he's dressed, looking down at the pajamas Louis chose. 

"You look so pretty baby! My little flower hmm?" Louis asked, swooping Harry up into his arms and kissing his chubby cheek. Harry nodded and let out a yawn, almost losing his dummy in the process but quickly pressing it back between his lips. 

Louis carried Harry to his room and laid him down gently on the bed, tucking the blankets around the boy before laying next to him. Harry immediately clung to him, turning and looking into Louis' eyes as he sucked on his dummy. 

"Close those sleepy eyes," Louis whispers, running his hand down over Harrys face gently to get him to close his eyes. Harrys eyes slowly started fluttering shut, closing after a couple more minutes. Louis pressed a kiss between Harrys brows as he started softly snoring, in complete awe of his little boy. 

"I love you so much baby," Louis whispers before drifting off to sleep himself, glad to finally have his baby back. 

~

Hope you all enjoyed this update! This was a little different than some of the things I write so it was a bit tricky but I really enjoyed it!

Requests are ALWAYS open!!

I hope you all are doing well, your support is so crazy. I just saw that this work has over 1,000 reads and I genuinely cannot believe that my little story is getting so much love, so thank you all so much! 

All my love,

H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.2K 67
New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts
25.1K 261 14
One direction stories with pure fluff and no smut. Mostly Liam and Niall as the youngest ones.
44.2K 512 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
330 4 5
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut