Heaven In Hell (Suicide Squad...

By RorschachWhoLaughs

You know the drill convicts. A lot more obscure characters in this one but I'm sure you'll like it more than... More

Girls
Issue #0: Go to Hell
Issue #1: Welcome to My Nightmare
Issue #2: The Creepshow
Issue #3: Folsom Prison Blues
Issue #4: Ill in the Head
Issue #5: Psycho Therapy
Issue #6: I Need a Doctor
Issue #7: Clean Up Before She Comes
Issue #8: Boomerang Bang
Issue #9: So This is the Famous Suicide Squad?
Issue #10: Everybody Dies
Issue #11: Forward to Death
Issue #12: brutal
Issue #13: Cool Confusion
Issue #14: Kill All Your Friends
Issue #15: The Four of Us Are Dying
Issue #16: you should see me in a crown
Issue #17: Third Wheel
Issue #18: This Place Hotel
Issue #19: I Fell in Love with the Devil
Issue #20: Horror Business
Issue #21: Rock With You
Issue #22: I Can't Sleep
Issue #23: I'm Going Slightly Mad
Issue #24: jealousy, jealousy
Issue #25: She Wants to Play With Fire
Issue #26: I Spy
Issue #27: This is How I Disappear
Issue #28: Bad Romance
Issue #29: Return of the Rat
Issue #30: The Crimson Ghost
Issue #31: Awake and Alive
Issue #33: How to Be a Heartbreaker
Issue #34: Ugly
Issue #35: Schizophrenic
Issue #36: Liar
Issue #37: Stockholm Syndrome
Issue #38: Waiting for a Friend
Issue #39: Me, Myself, & Hyde
Issue #40: The Kiss
Issue #41: I Wanna Be Well
Issue #42: It Was A Good Day
Issue #43: Days Go By
Issue #44: The Hangman's Daughter
Issue #45: I Started a Joke
Issue #46: Good L_ck (Yo_'re F_cked)
Issue #47: Roadrunner
Issue #48: Detroit and Only Halfway Thru the Tour
Issue #49: Lady Jane
Issue #50: The Batman
Issue #50.5: The Sun Always Shines On TV
Issue #51: If You Don't Laugh At My Jokes I Will Literally Kill You
Issue #52: Ballroom Blitz
Issue #53: Under My Thumb
Issue #54: Change (In the House of Flies)
Issue #55: I'll Keep Your Memory Vague
Issue #56: Forget to Remember
Issue #57: Shatter
Issue #58: All Hell Breaks Loose
Issue #59: Your Numbers Up
Issue #60: The Unforgiven

Issue #32: E.T.

8.5K 447 118
By RorschachWhoLaughs

"So now you want to talk." I asked The Crimson Ghost as I looked out the room's window and into the muddy swamp surrounding the prison.

I want to be let back o-

"No. Not after that stunt you pulled."

I pulled no simple stunt, you know what I had planned but you let me out anyways.

"You threatened my life-"

To a suicidal man that's the equivalent of threatening to give water to a thirsty man. You knew your demise was imminent when you gave Ms. Markov her teary goodbye. You're pathetic.

"In what regard?"

Do you think I don't know why you gave in so easily once that bitch Cazo made herself known to be in Russia? You were willing to let millions die because you realized that in those millions, five casualties were potential. And in those millions wouldn't be your precious sewer skank, which is why you fought back for control once I made it very clear that I have my own list and that filthy rat is number one on it... and her little Sebastian is number two. Hehehehehehehe.

"Didn't take you for a joking type. What I don't understand is why you're trying to scare me still. I know your weakness now."

I have no weakness. I have nothing to fear, not even fear itself.

"What about it's opposite?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't possibly believe any of those girls actually love you? You've said it yourself, Komand'r only feels this way towards you because you're the first person not to immediately turn her away that wasn't some easily manipulated incel given attention for the first time in his life by the opposite sex in a play for manipulation and control.

"I didn't know incel was in your vocabulary."

Silence worm, I'm not done. Markov is a pathological liar who either doesn't even know what love is or despises it since she's only ever received it from a putrid green shapeshifting elf. Besides, I believe you're far too young for her anyways, hehehehehe-

"Your jokes are in bad taste stick to death threats-"

LISTEN TO ME! And finally Cazo. You can't possibly believe after almost murdering her she'll trust you or feel safe around you or I again.

"Quite frankly, it doesn't matter what I believe. It's about what you believe. I heard your panic when Cleo and I embraced. You're afraid. Or maybe you're afraid not of love but of losing me. You've said it yourself, you've grown fond of me. I think you really don't want me to have friends because you're afraid that you'll no longer be my best friend. It'd be touching if you weren't a fucking voice in my head created by a poison injection by a mad scientist I went on to murder in cold blood."

... I will admit I grow tiresome of scaring you. I yearn for the days of our cooperative planning of the deaths of your putrid former friends. The temporary period where we were of one mind just a few weeks ago. But you must heed my words, Good Doctor, I am of your mind, correct?

"Correct."

I am your fears come to life, yes?

"Correct."

Then you must admit that you realize deep down Cleo Cazo will never love you and could never love a monster like you. Potentially she could have but now that she's seen the real you. The real us. That is all but a memory.

"...Correct."

You realize Tara Markov is a natural born liar, manipulator, and killer. There is a great possibility this is all a long con to ensure she leaves Belle Reeve in quick fashion.

"...Correct."

And finally, that K-

The Door to the nursery slammed open. I looked behind me and saw Komi out of breath and panting before she ran over and jumped into my arms. She buried herself deep into me with a hug. Meanwhile there was a sizzling sound and I could hear the Ghost yell in my ear before he slowly faded away. As I was about to hug her back she let go and slapped me in the face.

"Don't scare me like that ever again!" She told me.

"Wow, lucky thing the doctor didn't say anything about long lasting effects on my coma or potential brain damage!" I said angrily while rubbing my cheek.

"Sorry, I'm not used to expressing emotions, we've been over this. Also, I thought you just woke up. Frost was already in here?"

"Frost?"

"While you were all unconscious and gross Killer Frost apparently kept sneaking in here and giving you real medical attention and not whatever the actual doctors were doing. That's what Tara told me at least. I didn't come in much. Every time I saw you just laying there like that I wanted to fist fight what you Earthlings call God."

"Really? Snowflake did that for me?"

"Snowflake? So you just give every girl you meet a nickname?"

"Relax, it's not like that, princess." I said. She let out a blissful sigh.

"I missed that. So much." She said as she stared at me with her eyes half closed and she put her arms around my neck. She then blinked a couple times and groaned before pushing herself away for a change. "I hate stupid promises!"

"And what promise is that?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Hopefully sooner rather than later." She said folding her arms. She seemed to be pouting about whatever the promise was.

"So, you came running in here real fast. I assume you knew I was awake. How'd you find out?"

"I was sitting in my cell when I saw that girl Shine-"

"Shimmer."

"Whatever, I saw that girl walk back to herself moving her arm around. I asked her what happened since I thought it was broken and she told me that she got kicked out so Waller and the other worms could talk to you. My free roam period was less than a half hour away so I waited like a gladiatorial leerflon waiting to be released to have its next meal and now we're here." She explained. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"I wouldn't say completely okay." I sighed, wondering how The Ghost planned on ruining Komi for me.

"I thought you were supposed to get rid of that asshole voice once you killed some people and got it out of your system?"

"How did you know that's what I was thinking about?"

"You just woke up from a fucking coma and have a beautiful alien princess comforting you. There's only so much that could be troubling you in five minutes like that. What's he telling you now?"

"I don't really wanna-"

"So that's what we're not gonna do." Komi said before grabbing my hands and lightly pulling me over to my bed so both of us were sitting down. "Do you think I didn't understand the risks falling for a mental patient? If me declaring my devotion to you 30 minutes after you threatened to have my head blown off didn't prove nothing you could say could scare me away, I don't know what will."

She's lying to you!

"It's not what I could say but what I could do to you. You'd never be safe around me." I told her. She gave me a skeptical look before taking my hands and placing them around her throat.

"Alright, prove it. Kill me."

"What!? Komi I-"

"I'm not talking to you I'm talking to the rouge skeleton or whatever."

"There's no way you're this fucking insane to push me like this!"

"Maybe I am for my mad king. I think he's cute when he's angry but I think he'd be cuter when he realizes I'm his forever no matter the danger." She said with a slight smirk. "Honestly, the danger is kinda hot." She said as my hands started to smoke up. Specifically all of it touching Komi directly. She took my hands off from around her neck, again where her hands made contact with mine it turned to smoke. "So he is afraid of me loving you!"

"That's my current theory. Anytime anyone shows me a form of compassion he metaphorically runs away. It's entirely possible since I haven't felt affection from anyone since- wait did you say you loved me?"

"Huh?"

"Right now you just-"

"What?"

"When you-"

"Hm?"

"Komi-"

"Wha?" She said and I stopped trying to make my point. "Well I'm bored and I've got 50 minutes left to die of boredom." She said lying down on my bed. "What's that on that television thing Tara talks about?"

"You've been talking to her a lot while I've been in a coma?"

"We had something to bond over besides being princesses hated by our own people. Remind me to leave five minutes before my hour is up so I can tell her you're awake. She'll wanna see you. But answer my question."

"It's a movie. An old one. Frankenstein. One of my favorites. Or at least the menu. The movie has been over for a little bit now. I didn't pay attention to much of it while it was happening."

"Oh my god, yes, I'll watch it with you, you don't have to beg me!" She teased getting all the way up on the bed. I got on too and she immediately laid her head down on my chest. Again, around her head I started smoking. "Can you get him to shut up?"

"Hopefully it goes away on its own." I said before hitting play on the remote which thankfully Harcourt or whoever put in the movie left on my bed. "By the way. I should tell you, I got a job here in Belle Reeve."

"A job? In prison? We call that the chores they force us to do."

"Kinda. They want me to work as a psychiatrist for these new inmates."

"Don't they like us crazy?"

"They like us sane enough to realize there's explosive devices in our necks and we should do what they say."

"Y'know I had a hard time grasping the concept of the bomb before~."

"Forget it. They made a rule that you have to have a preexisting mental illness or disturbance to apply. Although now that I think about it, we could maybe squeeze you in for your extreme narcissism that almost got us killed last mission."

"What is that? Did you just insult me?"

"I would never."

"And couldn't if you wanted to. I'm perfect." She said with a short laugh. We started paying attention to the intro where Waldman tells easily scared viewers to leave when Komi spoke again in a more serious tone. "...Hey. These people you're taking care of... are they like you?"

"What does that mean?"

"I mean... are you in danger?" She asked with concern apparent in her voice.

"Komi, I appreciate the concern but I took down an entire Russian military base on my first try with my only other real act of  criminal activity being stalking and murdering some stupid kids afflicted with a similar mental disorder as me. I'm sure I could handle pretty much anyone one on one. I even think now I'm prepared for a run in with The Batman if I had to face him. And I mean...

How much trouble can two teenaged girls really be?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.5K 56
This story is a sequel to "Who We Are [Damian Wayne x Reader]," so you have to read that book first in order to understand the story. You can click m...
2.7K 64 20
⚠︎ Trigger Warning ⚠︎ Book contains mentions of abuse and suicide. • • • "You know I love you, right?" "Then show me." •-✽-✽-✽-• Paige Montgomery, th...
65.9K 1.3K 14
He's an anti hero sent to join the Titans by Batman. She's a young adult finding her place in the Teen Titans. They are worlds apart but also the sam...
42.5K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...