WILL THE REAL Y/N PLEASE STAN...

jiminthighsss द्वारा

An assortment of the most cringe and cliché plots and storylines, with a side of bts. Disclaimer: The entire... अधिक

Table of mf contents
🎬 Bully. 🎬
🎬 Bully pt.2 🎬
⛓ Kidnapped ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 2 ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 3 ⛓
🩸Vampires and wolves 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 2 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 3 🐺
Thank you.

🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 4 🐺

2.3K 240 891
jiminthighsss द्वारा

I'm sorry in advance

I looked at Jimin and then at Jungkook who were just death staring each other. I can't believe they're fighting over me. Is it because my human blood is so special? Does it taste like ketchup?

"What are you doing here." Jungkook got into a fighting stance as he glared at Jimin.

"The real question is, what are you doing here?" Jimin shouted back.

"GUYS STOP. THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU." I stepped in between them. "FROM NOW ON I'M SWISS CHEESE."

Jimin:

"What are you doing out here with him!" Jimin angrily said. "He's too dangerous!"

"W-What are you talking about??" I panicked and blinked my innocent human orbs. "It's not like he's a vampire or anything! That would be so silly!"

Jungkook looked over at me and I knew if Jimin wasn't standing there, he'd probably throw another branch at me.

"Just get out of here. You don't belong." Jungkook hissed, knowing that Jimin knew what he knew what Jimin knew that he knew what Jungkook knows about what Jimin knows about Jungkook.

"Fine." Jimin huffed. "I warned you Y/N. If you keep hanging around him, there's gonna be lots of trouble." He said, before walking off into the woods.

"What's his problem?" I asked Jungkook.

"Nothing." He muttered. "Let me just take you home so I can finally get rid of my migraine."

"O-O-O-Okay." I blushed as my nose smirked.

Within a two seconds, I was already on my front door step. I got off of Jungkook's back and we just stared at each other for a couple seconds. I slowly leaned in and sniffed his hair.

"Smells like vanilla." I closed my orbs.

I opened my orbs to see Jungkook gone. I started crying on the door step. Suddenly, the front door was opened and I was greeted by someone.

*Alexa, play house of cards*

Y/N:

I gulped as I looked up at Daddy Joon. He sat next to me on the porch and put his strong hand on my shoulder. "Why are you crying? Did that boy say you smelt bad again?"

"N-No." I sniffled. "I-I just feel like such an outcast, like I'm too different to belong here in this small town. I'm so strange and quirky and weird and no one understands me."

"Daddy understands you." He reassured.

"You do?" I looked up at him innocently, making him narrow his eyes with disgust.

His walkie went off, interrupting our father-daughter moment. "Sorry kid, I gotta head down to the police station. There's been some sort of bear attack in the woods."

"Bear attack?"

"Yeah, there's been three of them this week. We gotta crack down on this whole bear problem before things get worse." He explained. "I'll see you at dinner." Daddy Joon waved goodbye and drove away in his police car.

I bit my lip. I'm so glad to have daddy Joon as my daddy. I walked back inside my house and up to my room. I opened my laptop and began researching about the bear attacks.

"Hm. It doesn't seem like bears live here." I said to myself because I have no friends.

My eyes landed on another link. I clicked on it and began reading.

The reliable link:

I scrolled down and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the word vampire. "All of this makes sense now." I continued to read. "Vampires don't like wolves and wolves don't like vampires because they don't like wolves which makes them hate vampire who hate wolves because they hate vampires because wolves hated them first before vampires hated wolves."

I have a 1.7 gpa

"W-What if Jimin is a—" I bit my lip and shivered at the thought. "I need to find out for myself." I said as I grabbed my tomboy book bag and skateboard. I left a note for my daddy on the counter and left.

Thirty minutes later because Y/N doesn't know how to skate

I finally made it to party city. I parked my skateboard outside and headed inside. I made sure to be as secretive as possible, that way no one would know that a vampire and werewolf are madly in love with me.

"Can I help you find anything?" An employee asked.

"Y-You just wouldn't understand!" I ran down the isle in slow motion.

"That's it, I quit this fucking job."

I watched as the employee left and let out a sigh of relief. "That was close."

My eyes scanned through the wall of Halloween costumes. I wasn't going to leave until I found the perfect one. And in that moment, I saw the one thing I was searching for.

I bought the costume for $300 and walked out the store looking for my skateboard. "Oh naur, it was stolen!!"

"I guess I have to take the woods." I started walking in the opposite direction. It's time find out what Jimin really is.

I walked in the woods for twenty minutes before I started to recognize the path to Jimin's house. It was deep in the woods. This could be the last time I see daylight. I snuck behind a tree when I heard two boys talking.

"Come on, we have a meeting to get to. Those blood suckers need to be stopped sooner or later." One of them said before they walked away.

This is my only chance to find out the truth. I put my costume on and started to silently walk in the direction of the two boys. I hid behind a tree and watched as the group of boys circled around in a meeting. There was Jimin, standing amongst the rest.

"You all know why you're here." The leader began speaking. "There are enemies out there, that we must put an end to!" They've been taking our food, invading our land, drinking people's blood!"

I quietly gasped and bit my lip.

"We need to show those little blood suckers who really run this town!" He yelled and they all started cheering. I bit my lip in excitement.

"Today, we're finally going to get rid of all those stupid mosquitoes!" He yelled and held up a two cans of bug repellant.

Y/N: mission failed, we'll get em next time

I began to panic when the boys started heading back into the woods. I turned around and started running as fast as I could in the heavy costume before I tripped on a branch. I slid into the dirt and tried to get up but someone got a hold of me before I could escape.

One guy grabbed one of my arms while another guy grabbed the other. They lead me down a path in the woods until we reached their house. I was tied up and put in a chair. It was hard to see through the mascot's head but I could see a harsh light directly on me.

"Why are you here?"

"I—"

"Where did you come from?"

"I-"

"What did you hear?" He interrogated, not giving me a chance to speak.

"Nothing, I heard nothing!" I pleaded.

"Wait." I heard Jimin speak up. "I recognize that voice..." He came closer to me and removed the mascot head.

I was faced with tan shirtless hot sexy hot tan shirtless hot boys.

"You know her?" The one with no shirt on asked Jimin.

"Um yeah.. y/n is the daughter of my dad's best friend." He seemed nervous

"I-I can explain." I explained.

"So then explain.." the other shirtless one spat.

"It's gonna sound really silly." I nervously laughed.

"Don't worry." Jimin held my sweaty hand. "Nothing you say is silly." 

"Well.." I bit my lip, not wanting to say it. "I, um, I thought you guys were werewolves for a second."

Jimin:

Tae:

Jin:

"It's silly I know." I blinked my orbs and blushed from embarrassment. "I'll should probably get home to Daddy Joon."

Just as I was about to walk away, I noticed a trail of bear tracks. But they weren't bear tracks. I looked back and the boys were all gone. Then I heard loud howling.

"Hmm, suspicious very am I."

To be continued.

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END. lmao every time I finish a chapter there ends up being more I wanted to add to the story line. Okay, the next one will probably be the last wolf & vampire one. Thanks for reading! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

MoonGirl Yaya1994 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

142K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...
11.4K 413 40
a cringe boon written by a 14 year old.
29K 299 22
Just some stories that comes into my mind. Note: No one except BTS in these stories are real people, I didn't mention any other Kpop group as a chara...
344K 8.5K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff