HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

ALTERNATE ENDING

2.3K 44 20
By Louis12342

ALTERNATE ENDING

SEPTEMBER OF 2017

"Mum! Freddie stole my blanket!" A blonde sixteen-year-old girl yelled as she ran after her youngest brother. "Give me back my blanket, little brat!"

A little redhead boy blows raspberries at his big sister as he runs down the hall. He was wearing her purple blanket around his shoulders, saying he was a superhero.

"Freddie Remus Potter, what are you doing with this again?" Diana Potter questioned her youngest son.

"I'm a superhero, Mummy." Freddie looked up at her with emerald green eyes.

"How about we give your sister this back and I'll buy you a cape?" Diana said, handing back her oldest daughter back her blanket.

Freddie grinned, nodding. "One with a big 'F' on it, Mummy?"

"Whatever you want, Darling." Diana smiled, ruffling his red hair. "How about you go wake up Daddy for breakfast?"

"Okay!" Freddie ran passed his sister and up the stairs.

"Samantha." The mother said.

"Yes, Mum?" Her identical daughter asked.

"Please, wake your brothers and sister. Then come down to help me finish breakfast."

Samantha nodded. "Sure, mum."

Diana smiled and walked into the kitchen of their house in Scotland. Harry, Draco, and Ron had built a home in Scotland for the Potters to live.

Sammy had wanted to build a home for Diana and Joanna, but he couldn't. So Diana lived his dream and built the home.

Diana and Harry got married two years after the war ended. Harry popped the question on their fourth anniversary and the blonde said yes.

Within a year, they had their first child, well in this case, first children. Diana was pregnant with twins. A girl and a boy.

Nine months later, they welcomed their daughter and son into the world. Samantha Joanna and James Sirius Potter.

Samantha had gotten Diana's abilities, and at the age of fourteen, she had great control over them. Sam, for short, was a carbon copy of Diana, except for the emerald green eyes she got for Harry.

Sam was sorted into Slytherin, just like her Uncle Samual, and Uncle Draco were.

James had taken his looks after his father, except for his icy blue eyes from his mother. Jamie, as Diana calls him, was sorted in Gryffindor like his parents were.

Five years after the twins, Harry and Diana had their next son. Albus Severus Potter, you can tell who named this one, a healthy baby boy. He also, like his older brother, took after his father, even his eyes.

A year and a half later, the Potters added another baby to their family. Lily Luna Potter, is a dark-haired and blue-eyed girl.

And lastly, four years ago, their final child was born. Freddie Remus Potter. Like his oldest sister, Sam, he had gotten their mother's abilities. His natural hair was blonde like his sister and mother, but he preferred red hair like his grandma and grandpa.

And there was one more person in the Potter family. Edward John Lupin. Teddy was raised by Diana and Harry and grew up in a home with love and caring siblings upon siblings, and a mum and dad who loved him so much.

Teddy had taken up calling his sister and Harry, mum and dad, even though he knew his biological parents. The light brown-haired boy took after his father in many ways. He had Remus's personality and was sorted into Gryffindor.

"Morning, Mum." Teddy greeted his adoptive mum by kissing her on the cheek.

Diana smiled. "Morning, Ted. Sleep good?"

"Yep, Fred had crawled into my bed last night," Teddy told her, taking his plate of food.

"That boy." Diana shook her head, fondly. "How's the shop?"

"Uncle George had to close it because Aunt Angelina gave birth to their son, today. He's supposed to Floo call you sometime today." Teddy explained as his little sisters and brothers walked into the kitchen. "Morning, brothers, sisters."

"Teddy!" They all exclaimed, hurrying over to their oldest brother.

"You're here!" Sam said, excitedly. "You're going to watch us off for Hogwarts?"

Teddy nodded. "Yes, since I didn't see you off last year. Sit and have some breakfast." He placed all of the plates in front of his siblings.

"Where is your father and Fred?" Diana huffed, walking over to the bottom of the stairs. She called up her husband. "Harry James Potter, you better be up and dress before I come up there!"

A loud thud happened from upstairs making all the kids and Diana laugh. Little patters of feet came running down the stairs and Freddie appeared on the stairs.

"Daddy fell off the bed!" He giggled, hopping in his mother's arms. "Mummy scared him."

"Alright, sit and eat, Freddie. We need to leave in thirty minutes." Diana said, before looking at the stairs. "Hear that, Harry, thirty minutes!"

"Coming, love!" Harry called back as he came down the stairs. "I'm ready."

Diana looked at her husband and saw his tie was crooked. She walked up to him and fixed it. "Now you are. Go eat, darling." She placed a kiss on his lips, causing their kids to groan.

"Not at the kitchen table, guys." Samantha groaned.

"Oh, like you don't do that with Calvin." James snickered. "I see you in the corridors of Hogwarts." He started making kissy faces at his twin.

"Oh, grow up." Sam snapped, her hair fiery red. "At least I have a boyfriend, none of the girls even like you."

"Yes, they do!" James gasped, dramatically. "They're falling at my feet."

Samantha snorted. "Keep telling yourself that."

"Alright, enough." Diana cut her bricking children off. "It's time to go."

The Potter family soon made it to platform 9 3/4 and ran through the wall. It was Albus's first day at Hogwarts and he was scared.

He clutched his mother's hand as they grew closer to the train. "Mum, I'm scared."

Diana stopped, gave her youngest children to her husband, and kneeled in front of her thirdborn. "Why are you scared, Darling?" She smoothed some hair from his forehead.

"What if I am put in Slytherin?" Albus asked.

"Then that's your house. Albus, your uncle Sammy was in Slytherin and he was the kindest and greatest person you could ever meet. If you do get into Slytherin, Samantha will protect you. She promised before we left. You, my darling, will do amazing in any house you are in." Diana said, caressing her son's cheek. "Be brave, Albus. Just like your uncle was."

Albus hugged his mother before they headed over to the family. Ron and Ella stood next to Harry with their daughters and son. Rose, Delilah, and Hugo Weasley.

Rose was the oldest with bright red hair and dark brown eyes. Unlike her sister and brother, her pale skin was littered with freckles. Covering her head to toe. It was her first year at Hogwarts.

Deliah was two years younger than her oldest sister. She was a carbon copy of her father, with a few freckles littered across her nose. Her eyes were a bright baby blue, with a hint of brown in them.

Hugo was the youngest, a year and a half younger than Lia. He was a good mix of both his parents. Freckles littered his skin, his hazel eyes sparkled with blue and his hair was darker than his mother's.

Draco was standing next to his wife Hermione Malfoy and their son, Scorpius Wendell Malfoy. He was a carbon copy of his father, his platinum blonde curly lock and his steel gray eyes stood out, shining.

Hermione was supporting a small stomach that held their daughter, Monica Narcissa Malfoy. She was only five months old but had the name picked out already.

Neville stood with her wife Koda Longbottom and their daughter and son. Porpentina Ophelia and Frank Artemis Longbottom. Koda was supporting a large stomach that held their daughter, Newt Alice Longbottom.

Diana kissed her three children goodbye, watching as they walked onto the train. The group all waved at their children goodbye as the train started moving. Once it disappeared, Harry wrapped his free arm around his wife's waist as Diana held Freddie in her arms while Lily hugged her father's legs.

"They're proud of us, aren't they?" Diana asked, referring to their parents and Sam.

Harry nodded. "They are. I know it."

The Potter family smiled happily as Diana spoke again.

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 290K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
14.8K 241 64
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š...
5.7K 636 77
โ˜† Disclaimer Alert โ˜† This is an attempt to recover @CrayNommy book with said title. Born into a wealthy and gifted family, he was a Metamorphmagu...
17.8K 409 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...