Wish upon a star (A Jordan Kn...

By CrystalAllen675

Crystal fell in love with the New Kids on The Block when she was thirteen years old. She had always been a hu... More

Chapter 1: Short Tour 2021
Chapter 2: The first night we met (flashback)
Chapter 3: Love letters (flashback)
Chapter 4: Back in Tennessee (flashback)
Chapter 5: First part of the World Tour (flashback)
Chapter 6: Christmas in Boston (flashback)
Chapter 7: Second part of the World Tour (flashback)
Chapter 8: Graduation time (flashback)
Chapter 9: New tour
Chapter 10: Time to ask for her hand (flashback)
Chapter 11: A very important night (flashback)
Chapter 12: Big News
Chapter 13: Preparing for our wedding (flashback)
Chapter 15: First Doctor's appointment
Chapter 16: Having a rough time
Chapter 17: Hawaii here we come
Chapter 18: The boys in the band
Chapter 19: Holidays
Chapter 20: Rehearsals
Chapter 21: Pacific Coast Trip
Chapter 22: Mixtape 2022 Tour
Chapter 23: Crystal is having a hard time
Chapter 24: Lexington show
Chapter 25: The next morning
Chapter 26: Life is getting easier
Chapter 27: The Three Musketeers reunite
Chapter 28: Honeymoon (Flashback)
Chapter 29: Boston
Chapter 30: Last show of the tour
Chapter 31: Home at last
Chapter 32: Hawaii Tour
Chapter 33: Bridal shower
Chapter 34: Big news (flashback)
Chapter 35: Welcome to the world (Flashback)
Chapter 36: Today is the day
Chapter 37: Reception time
Chapter 38: It's like a family reunion
Chapter 39: Homelife
Chapter 40: An important dinner
Chapter41: Yes to the dress
Chapter 42: The day we found out (flashback)
Chapter 43: Today is the big day
Chapter 44: Time to keep my promise
Chapter 45: Cruise 2022
Chapter 46: Time to sail away
Chapter 47: Late nights Early mornings are rough
Chapter 48: Last night of the cruise
Chapter 49: We are thankful for...
Chapter 50: Christmas time
Chapter 51: Ringing in the New Year
Chapter 52: We are grandparents
Chapter 53: Our second grandbaby is here
Chapter 54: Our life is full of joy
Chapter 55:Epilogue 30 years down forever to go

Chapter 14: The wedding day (flashback)

69 1 0
By CrystalAllen675

Jordan woke up and jumped in the shower. He looked at the clock and was glad the ceremony would start in less than three hours. He finished in the shower and went downstairs. His mom was in the kitchen.

"Good morning Jordan. Are you ready for today?"

"Morning mom and yes I can't wait. I am totally and completely in love with her." He kissed his mom on the cheek. 

Donnie, Danny, and Joey were all sprawled all over the sofas. Jordan smiled and shook his head. He walked over and bent down.

"This is your wake-up call. Time to get up, eat, and shower. Today is my wedding day, I get to marry the love of my life."

Donnie was struggling to open his eyes, Joey just threw his hand up, and Danny threw a pillow at Jordan. They all slowly made their way up very slowly.

"I tried to tell you all to stop drinking, but nope no one wanted to listen to me. Where is Jon?"

"He's in his room, son. Boys the coffee is ready there is also some water and aspirins on the kitchen table. " Marlene said. 

Donnie and Danny both headed for the kitchen. Joey was struggling to see straight he wasn't a morning person. They all made their way to the kitchen just as Jon walked out of the bathroom. 

"Hey, baby bro. Are you ready to become a married man? You better treat her right she is a good girl don't know why she decided to marry you but she did."

"Yes, she did and for that, I will forever be thankful. I know how special she is Jon I knew the first moment I met her. Now, let's hurry up guys I am ready to get married."

An hour later they arrived at the venue and were ready to get dressed. All three guys were moving very slowly today. 

At Jordan's house:

Crystal woke up smiling. Savannah had shared a bed with Crystal. She jumped up and said, "today's my wedding day." 

She walked downstairs and started the coffee pot. She smiled at Allison and Sharon who were half on the couches. They had passed out while watching movies last night. She had tried several times to wake them up to go to the bedroom but they were out. Skye stepped out from the other guest room.

"Hey, girl today you marry Jordan Knight, the Jordan Knight. I can't believe how lucky you are and how lucky I am by association. I am so glad we became friends all those years ago. I am so happy for you Crystal and wish you nothing but years of happiness and love."

"Aww thanks, Skye that means a lot to me and Jordan both. You and I both just became penpals and bonded over our love for The New Kids the rest is history. Thank you so much for coming up to be at our wedding it really means a lot to me and Jordan both." They hugged just as Savvy was walking out of Crystal's room.

"What are you two losers talking about without me?" Savvy asked.

"How happy we are that we became penpals and excited that she was able to come to the wedding. I love you both you know that. Look I want you both to make time next summer and visit us in Boston if he isn't on tour. You guys are my best friends. Savvy we have been best friends since Kindergarten and I can't believe I won't be seeing you every day when I move."

"Me either girl, but you are getting married and going to be starting a family of your own and I will do my absolute best to come to visit and we will talk all the time. I love you girl but you are marrying Jordan and he needs you more than I do."

"Yes, I am and I can't wait. He can spare me to see my girls. Now, let's start getting showers so we can get to the church to get ready. I need to go wake Sharon and Ally up go jump in the shower."

Both Savvy and Skye hugged her then went to take a shower. Crystal walked down to the living room and laughed at Sharon and Ally again they both looked so uncomfortable and yet so peaceful.

"Ally, Sharon time to get up. Today I get to marry your little brother. Come on ladies time to get moving. Coffee is ready in the kitchen and breakfast is ready."

"Hey, Crystal. I'm up wow that was a rough way to sleep. Yes, you are marrying my baby bro today finally maybe you all won't be so disgustingly cute and in love after you get married." Sharon said.

"Nope, we will still be disgustingly cute and in love when we are eighty. Yes, it is and I tried to wake you both up but you weren't having it."       

"Okay, I'm up and I think it's cute the way he can't keep his hands or eyes off you. He is in love and I am really happy he found someone that loves him just as much as he loves her. Someone who pushes him to pursue his dreams rather than trying to hold him back. We are so happy you are joining our family today and we are going to be great friends." Ally said.

"Thanks that means a lot to me. Yes, I am totally in love with your brother and I will always try to get him to follow his dreams. Me too girls me too I can't wait to join your family and I am so glad you both feel that way because I won't have any friends when we move to Boston and it will be nice to have two sisters and friends."

"Always girl, you know it means a lot that you are willing to move you and your parents to Boston so that he could be close to us. That's when I told mom you were the right woman for him because you cared about his feelings and not just yours." Sharon said and Ally agreed.

"I was really surprised when he bought the house and moved down here last year and I was thankful he cared enough but it bothered me with him being away from his family. I knew he missed all of you that is why when he spoke to me about us moving up there he said he would stay here if I didn't want to move and he agreed to give my parents his apartment so they would have a place to live. He is so sweet and that is why I love him. I mean yeah it's so cool that I am marrying a pop star but that isn't who I fell in love with. I fell in love with him as Jordan Knight the person. He is always so caring and he's just amazing. I am so lucky."

"We know and no girl he is lucky to have found someone who loves him for him and not because he is a celebrity. The first time we met you we knew you were different than his previous girlfriends they were there because of who he was and only looking for a way to get famous. You were interested in getting to know us and showing us that him being famous didn't matter. I remember when Jordan wanted to take you out and show you the city and to dinner and you said you would prefer to stay home. Most girls would have preferred to be seen with him and you prefer to stay away from the cameras." Ally said.

"I prefer to keep our relationship and us on the down-low. I already know his fans aren't happy and I would rather just stay away from that. We can keep our life and marriage to ourselves and he can have his stardom for his fans while he is on stage he is single for his fans I will become his wife when he walks off the stage."

"That right there is why we love you and why we approve of you. You love Jordan for Jordan and want him to keep his work and your marriage separate. I mean I know people will catch you and him together but you are trying to be respectful of his fans." Sharon said as she smiled at Crystal.

"Yes, I don't want them to hate him because we fell in love. When he is on stage he is at work and when he is at home he is all mine. Alright, ladies, you can each jump in a shower while I clean up then we will get our makeup and hair done so I can finally marry my love. I can't wait to marry him I miss him and it's only been like nine hours since I saw him."

"Yes ma'am. You are so in love and Jordan is so lucky to have you." Ally and Sharon said. They headed off to get ready while Crystal straightened up the kitchen and drank another cup of coffee. The phone started ringing. She walked over and grabbed the cordless.

"Hello."

"Hey, babe."

"Hey, Jordan. I was just talking to your sisters about how happy I am to finally marry you. By the way, they both approve of me. I miss you so much, baby. Is it time to get married yet?"

"Me too well the guys but I was telling them that today is finally the day I get to marry you. I miss you too and I know my whole family loves you sometimes I think they love you more than me. Jon has already warned me about treating you right. Soon baby girl very soon. Have you already showered?"

"No. Savvy and Skye showered while we were talking and bonding Sharon and Ally are showering now. I am enjoying a cup of coffee while I wait on them to finish."

"Well, you know I have already showered but I can come over and help you get ready I know you need help with washing your back."

"Jordan, I do love it when you wash my back but we can't your sisters would kill you if you come near here before we leave."

"Yeah I know it was worth a shot and I would gladly take whatever punishment they wanted to give me just to see you."

"You are so silly. Well, they are done in the shower and all staring at me while we talk. So I guess it's time for me to get in the shower. I love you Jordan."

"Okay baby, I love you too Crystal. I will be waiting for you at the altar."

"Great I will be the one in white. Bye, baby."

"Bye, sexy I will see you in two hours."

"Bye, Jordan, we still have two hours oh my goodness I don't know if I can wait that long." She hung up.

She was standing there with all smiles when the make-up and hair stylists arrived. The ladies made her go take a shower. She finished in the shower and blowdried her hair. She stepped out in a sundress that would be easy to change out of. She walked back downstairs.

Sharon, Ally, and Skye were finished. They were just finishing up with Savvy. Crystal was then sat down so they could do her hair.

Thirty minutes later she was done. It was time to head to the venue and get dressed. They had pictures in an hour and it was a twenty-minute drive. She grabbed her bag and they left. 

When she pulled up she smiled when she looked at everything they had done. It looked so great we are getting married at a private venue that has a private entrance. Hard to find and we ensured we weren't followed. It is a mansion and the entire yard is decorated for our wedding and it looks great.

We went into the bridal suite and started getting dressed. Crystal was looking out the window when she saw his car pull up. She smiled as she watched him get out looking very nervous with a huge smile on his face.

Their pictures would be taken in fifteen minutes. She saw all the guys unload and they were aggravating him. While Jordan stood there smiling and shaking his head. He kept looking at his watch as they all headed inside. 

The ceremony would be inside while the reception would be outside in a covered tent. They had tiki torches around the entrances of the home and the tent to keep bugs out. 

Crystal slipped her shoes on and the girls helped her step into her dress. They buttoned the dress up and placed her tiara on. She had her grandmother's necklace and a bracelet from her mom that was her old and borrowed. 

Donnie knocked on the ladies' dressing room door. Ally walked over and opened it up. "Hey Donnie, what are you doing here?"

"I have a present for the bride from her groom. Crystal this is from Jordan he said this is your new and blue." Donnie responded.

"Really?" She opened the tiffany box and inside was a new pair of diamond earrings with blue sapphires. She started to cry, "they are so beautiful. Please tell my groom thank you and also give him this from me." She handed Donnie a box and hugged her then left. 

Donnie walked back to their dressing room. He walked in and handed the box to Jordan. "This is from your bride. She also said to tell you thanks."

"Did she like the earrings?"

"Very much so she started crying. The girls were fixing her make-up when I left."

Jordan wasn't expecting anything but he sat there holding the box and opened it up. Inside was a pair of silver cufflinks with diamonds and JK on the end. These must have cost her a fortune. He had Jon help him put them on. He smiled as he looked at them, she was perfect these were the perfect gift. 

Just then a knock on the door from the wedding planner, "gentlemen it is time for the blind photos. Please head out back the ladies will be down as soon as you are outside and blindfolded."

Jordan happily stood up and grabbed the blindfold she had given him. They walked outside to the back area. Donnie put the blindfold on Jordan and held him so he didn't fall.

Jon was in the corner trying to control his breathing. He had been having these panic attacks lately and had even missed a few shows. Crystal would sit with him and try to keep him calm.  She was a great friend and soon-to-be sister. He had to keep his anxiety under control today was hers and Jordan's day.

Just then the door opened and the girls walked out all smiling at Jordan. The photographer placed everyone where she wanted them one with Jordan sitting down and Crystal in his lap. A few of them standing together and three with the blindfold off their backs touching and different positions with their hands. They all took some with the bridesmaids and then groomsmen. Then the ladies went back inside and the guys stayed outside. It was time to line up.

Jordan couldn't stop smiling, "finally this day has seemed to drag by." He stood with the preacher and waited until it was time to walk in.  

The girls have lined down another hall. Jordan walked in and the ladies lines up with their groomsmen. Ally with Danny, Sharon with Joey, Skye with Donnie, Savannah with Jon, and Ally's and Chris's daughters were flower girls. Sharon's sons were ring bearers. The ring bearers and then the flower girls went down the aisle.

The doors closed and Jordan was overwhelmed with emotion. He stood there moving from side to side waiting on her to appear. The doors opened and she stepped out with her father Gene. They walked down the aisle until they reached the chairs. 

Jordan saw her and started crying she was so beautiful. Her dress was very see-through on the sides. It was like an evening gown that fit to her body it had rhinestones all over the bodice that shimmered in the light. It flared out at the bottom and flowed behind her in the back and it was very love cut with a heart design. It had buttons all the way up the back.

Crystal and her dad finally made it to the end of the aisle and Jordan wanted to run down and grab her but he waited until the song ended. He slowly stepped down and took her hand as her dad kissed her cheek and placed her hand in Jordan's.

Jordan took her hand giving it a little squeeze. "You look absolutely breathtaking baby and so beautiful." He whispered in her ear as they walked back up. Crystal just smiled.

They went through their vows and ring exchange when the preacher finally ask them if they took each other and they both responded very quickly. Jordan said yes, I do a thousand times I do. Crystal said I do very much so. Everyone laughed. The preacher finally pronounced them husband and wife.

Jordan smiled and placed his hand on her waist, slightly tipped her back, and kissed her so passionately. When he raised her back up she looked dazed. They smiled and headed off down the Aisle they would have a few moments alone before they joined their family and wedding party for pictures. 

They went to their room and Jordan pushed her back against the door. He kissed her with so much fire and passion and want. 

"We are finally married you are my wife and I am your husband. We need to hurry up and get finished so I can take you home and make love to you all night long. I missed you so much last night. I am so glad to finally have you in my arms and I am never letting you go again."

Crystal looked into her husband's eyes and said, "I can't wait I missed you too. It was the longest nine hours ever. As of now Mr. Knight I am all yours and you are all mine."

"Yes, that is very true Mrs. Knight." He kissed her again. 

They were escorted downstairs to take more pictures and Jordan couldn't take his eyes off his wife nor could she take hers off her husband. 

They spent the next few hours dancing with their family and friends. Finally, it was time to leave. They both stood inside and kissed before they headed out to pass through their family and friends. They were lined up with bubbles and flowers to throw at the couple. Once they ran through everyone they paused and kissed before they got into the limo and were driven away.                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 987 77
(Completed) I threw away my morals for one night with a legend, and then I started dating his best friend. Only...I didn't know it was his best frien...
352 25 25
Jon Knight has been a member of a boyband since 1985, and he also has to keep a secret. He kept a secret all through the band until he started having...
3.5K 175 14
It was supposed to be one night. One wild night with a stranger. No rules. No consequences. No limits. But Jordan Knight isn't a man who takes order...
17.9K 293 19
A XXX Sex-ploration of what happens when YOU marry Jordan Knight.... WARNING: This is a very adult fanfic, where there is NOTHING.BUT...