That Time I got Reincarnated...

By Storyteller_Aeon

Agent Seven. An assassin working for the Organization. All his life, it was nothing more than a murder festiv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mission
Chapter 2: A very DIRE situation
Chapter 3: Dwargon
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 6: Ifrit
Chapter 7: Lucifer vs Lucilius
Chapter 8: Lucifer meets Lucifer
Chapter 9: Retaking Hell
Chapter 10: Rise of the Federation
Chapter 11: Demon Lord Milim Appears
Chapter 12: A Storm Approaches
Chapter 13: Our Demise
Epilogue

Chapter 5 Shizu

1.6K 47 21
By Storyteller_Aeon

3rd Person POV

It's been weeks since Kaijin's exile and also Lucifer's identity was revealed to the dwarves and also Lucifer's agreement to live in the Goblin Village. When they arrived, they immediately got to work. Kaijin and the three dwarf brothers taught the goblins about the stuff they needed to learn like building buildings, sewing clothes, and the like. Some even learned how to forge weapons and accessories. Currently, Lucifer is at the blacksmith after being called by Kaijin.

Lucifer: "Something the matter, Master Kaijin?"

Kaijin: "Ah, there you are. I got something for you. It's my thanks for helping us out during my time back in Dwargon."

Kaijin bends down and took out a long briefcase and opened it. It was revealed to be a sword made out of the same materials that Kaijin used to make the longsword back in Dwargon.

Lucifer: "Are you sure?"

Kaijin: "Yeah, consider it a present from me."

Lucifer: "Thanks a lot, Master Kaijin. Though I'm going to enchant this if you don't mind."

Kaijin: "Enchant away my boy. I'll be here if you need me."

Kaijin went back to his work while Lucifer went somewhere isolated to perform an enchantment on the blade. As he does that, the sword was glowing into a bright color. Lucifer infused it using his holy powers instead of his Wind powers. 

Lucifer: "I'll name you... Light Brand. If demons were to attack, this would give me an edge. Though it's weird... I haven't encountered any of those other demons... I guess Yukino Sparda took them out, I really wish to see her again."

After that, he left the place to go around the area near the village and see its construction coming along.

Lucifer: "This place has come a long way from just sticks and stones... I guess they're still using sticks and stones but at least the winds won't blow them away."

Rimuru: "You got that right, still it was a surprise to see what happened when we came back."

Lucifer: "Oh, Rimuru and..."

Ranga: "My name is Ranga, sir. Lord Rimuru told me that you are an Archangel, so I must treat you with respect."

Lucifer: "Oh, it's quite alright. If you want we could still be friends and the like."

Ranga: "Yes... But I have to ask... Sir. What happened to Lady Sif?"

Lucifer: "Oh? Sif!"

Lucifer called Sif and from out of his shadow, Sif emerges behind Lucifer and bowed down to him.

Sif: "Is there something the matter, my lord?"

Lucifer: "Ranga here wants to talk to you."

She looks at Ranga who was blushing while at the same time wagging his tail. She looked back at Lucifer making him hang his head and looked back at him.

Sif: "Very well then. What is it that you want to talk about Alpha?"

Ranga: "Um..." 

Rimuru then jumped from Ranga's back on top of Lucifer's head.

Lucifer: "Huh. You're not that heavy as I thought."

Rimuru: "I'm a slime monster. Of course, I'm not that heavy."

*Flashback*

After returning from Dwargon, Rimuru was shocked to see a lot of goblins from other villages all gathered in their own village. 

Rigurd: "Ah, welcome back Lord Rimuru and Saint Lucifer."

Rimuru: "Uh... Rigurd... What is this?"

Rigurd: "They all heard the rumors about you, sir and they came here from other nearby goblin villages to seek protection."

Rimuru: "Great Sage, how many of them are there...?"

Great Sage: "Answer. Approximately five-hundred."

Rimuru asked the Great Sage again if what will happen if they were rejected and the answer is. They would get killed by stronger and powerful monsters like orcs, lizardmen, and ogres. With nothing else, Rimuru with the help of Lucifer named all of five hundred of them. Rimuru fell asleep after naming two hundred and fifty while Lucifer did the rest. 

*Flashback Ends*

Right now, both Rimuru and Lucifer can be seen walking. Well mostly Lucifer since Rimuru is still on top of his head down the road leading towards the village and they saw Gobta talking with the other goblins.

Gobta: "Alright! I'll show you how it's done!"

Gobta tried very hard to focus all of his power and then a few moments later, he jumped off and behind him was his tempest wolf buddy sprung out of the shadows the same way Lucifer and Sif do it.

Rimuru: "Whoa, he can actually do it. He actually summoned his buddy."

Lucifer: "Well, it was either that or leave him tied u in the cell in Dwargon."

Rimuru: "I guess that boy can do things when he really tries. My respects to him have improved."

Then they saw Gobta trying to teach them but they were confused. 

Rimuru: "Well, his teaching skills need some work. My respects had plummeted down."

Lucifer: "Hmm?"

Rimuru: "What is it?"

Lucifer: "It looks like there are humans here in the Great Forest of Jura that are currently praying while running away from something."

Rimuru: "Then let's help them. Mind if we use your wings?

Lucifer shrugs and then spreads his wings and flew towards the location of the humans who are running away. Rimuru was enjoying the speed of the wind as they fly.
Deep in the forest, there were four humans running away from three giant ants. There were two women and two men, one of the women complained about this while one of the men retorted back.

???: "If we don't make it out of this then I'm going to hunt you!"

???: "You don't have to worry about that cuz I'm dying with you!"

Then one of the women, wearing white stopped running and jumped into the air as she ignites her sword in flames, slashing two of the giant ants with her flaming sword and then stabbing another one before they could attack. She managed to kill all three of them surprising her party.

???: "Whoa..."

Suddenly, more ants started to appear behind her.

???: "Shizu, there's more!"

The woman now named Shizu looked back to see seven more of the giant ants, one of them was close enough to kill her, she raised her sword but she fell to the ground in pain, as the other ants were about to jump and attack her.

???: "Shizu!!"

But before the other ants could attack, they were struck by lightning and a combination of sonic wind blades cutting them off then a bolt of black lightning struck the one in front of Shizu. The giant ant in front of Shizu disintegrated into ashes while the others were neatly cut into pieces. The party was confused but they still went to Shizu's side.

???: "Are you okay?"

Shizu: "Y-yes..."

???: "What the hell was that?"

???: "It looked like black lightning... And also wind blades...?"

Rimuru: "Man, I really need to hold it back, who knew it could be that powerful."

Lucifer: "Well, I'm sure you can do it."

The men put their guard up and then looked at the clouds of dust until the clouds of dust swept away and saw Rimuru still on top of Lucifer's head and Lucifer sheathing his sword the Light Brand. Then a Shizu's mask flew on top of Rimuru's head.

Rimuru: "Whoa! This looks so cool!"

Adventurers: "A human and a slime...?"

Rimuru: "Yup! You got a problem with slimes?"

Lucifer puts Rimuru down and he slides towards Shizu while holding her mask trying to give it to her.   

???: "Uh... No? I just never heard one talk."

???: "It's kind of hard to believe."

Rimuru: "Here, I think this belongs to you, I hope I didn't hit you with my lightning skill."

Shizu took the mask from Rimuru and answered back to him.

Shizu: "No, I'm quite alright."

Lucifer leaned in a bit closer to Shizu and then remembered about Rimuru's destined partner to be. 

Lucifer: "Wait a minute... Rimuru... Isn't she?"

Rimuru: "Yup... It's her..."

Though Rimuru was happy, Lucifer can see her pain clear as day but he refrained himself from talking about it for the time being.

Time skip

After rescuing Shizu along with the other three of her party, they were brought back to the goblin village and currently. Both Lucifer and Rimuru --who is on top of Lucifer's head again-- walked up to Rigurd and Rigur, as they were standing by a hut.

Lucifer: "So? How are our guests?"

Rigurd: "Well..."

From inside the hut, they can hear shouting.

???: "Hey, damn it! I wanted that meat!"

???: "What a jerk! I won't yield it!"

???: "Give that to me, now!"

Rimuru & Lucifer: "Huh...?"

Rigurd: "Forgive me, they said they were starving, so I gave them food."

Rimuru: "No, that's not the problem."

Lucifer: "Yes, helping those in need is a good thing."

Rigurd: "Thank you very much! I hope to dedicate myself to doing just that!"

Rimuru: "Good, good."

Rigur: "Lord Rimuru, Sir Lucifer, go on in."

The two of them entered the hut to see the three of the party eating like some kind of chipmunk before winter, when they noticed someone entered the hut, the three of them looked back.

Lucifer: "They really need to learn some manners..."

Rimuru: 'Wait... Is it just me or do they look familiar?'

Great Sage: "Answer. They are the trio that you encountered in the cave."

Lucifer: 'Is it just me or am I hearing voices?'

Rimuru looked at Shizu and saw her eating through her mask. Lucifer saw her eating through her mask and is now thinking about how that was possible.

Rimuru: 'Now that's what I call a skill!'

Rigurd: "Guests, I fear we have little to offer but are you comfortable here? Allow me to make introductions. This is our lord and one of the protectors of this village. Lord Rimuru, beside him, is the Archangel Lucifer."

All three of them choked when they heard Lucifer's name and class. They were a bit skeptical at first until Lucifer showed them two of his wings and he also explained the lack of space.

???: "Wait, as in THE Archangel Lucifer? The Angel of Pacifism?!"

???: "Wait, I thought he was the Angel of death!"

???: "No, he's the Fallen Angel!"

Rimuru: "I thought you said you aren't that recognized to be worshipped."

Lucifer: "I have no idea either.., Though, the Thief is right, I am the Fallen Angel."

???: "Still, it's a surprise to see an Archangel and Slime together."

Rimuru: "Nice to meet you! I'm Rimuru the slime! I'm not a bad slime, slurp!"

All of them went silent except for Shizu and Lucifer who understood that reference. One of them stopped eating and looked at Rimuru and Lucifer.

???: "We apologize. We never expected to be saved by you, but we do appreciate it."

???: "Oh and thank you for the meat, it's delicious!"

???: "T-thanks for the help. I didn't expect to find goblins building a village here." 

Rimuru looks at Shizu who was minding her own business and just ate there quietly. One of them stood up and the others followed suit as they introduce themselves.

Kaval: "I'm Kaval. For what it's worth, I'm the leader of this party, this is..."

Eren: "I'm Eren."

Lucifer (Seven): 'Yeager.'

Gido: "Hello, I'm Gido, nice to meet you."

Kaval: "And this is a temporary member who just happened to be going the same way as us."

Shizu: "Shizu."

Rimuru: 'The one I'm destined to be with is named Shizu, huh? I guess she really is Japanese. She's even sitting seiza style.'

Kaval: "We're at the request of the Guildmaster in the Kingdom of Bulnund."

Kaval then told them all of their plans, Lucifer sees this man to be too trusting. A Guildmaster in Blumund, one of the nations bordering the Great Forest of Jura, asked them to investigate the area ever since the disappearance of Veldora the Storm Dragon.

Rimuru: "I see. As you can see, we're in the middle of building our village, but. Well... Does the guild have some problem with that?"

Kaval: "I don't think so, right?"

Eren: "Yeah. It's nothing the Guild has any say in. What about the country though?"

Gido: "I have no idea. Myself."

Lucifer: "I see. Well, we get it. Now. You're all welcome to rest here for the night if you so desire."

Kaval's group: "Thank you very much!"

~~

Later, Rimuru went in to check with Shizu and showed her a bunch of stuff using his skills, later on, Rimuru left Shizu alone and from above, Lucifer descends down behind Shizu.

Shizu: "You really are the Archangel Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Yes. Ms. Shizu, I want to ask but... Are you in pain?"

Shizu: "Huh? What's the matter?"

Lucifer: "I can sense two souls. One is a little girl -you- and another one... Ifrit."

Shizu: "So you noticed huh?"

Lucifer: "Yes. May I?'

Shizu: "What are you going to do?"

Lucifer: "Accessing your memories."

He then points his finger to Shizu's forehead and then all of the experiences she felt during her life here in this world and even before, he experienced them himself. Though, the same could be said about Shizu. She saw all Lucifer's past life, the drugs he was injected, the times he was tortured for pleasure, and the times he had to assassinate someone, to the part where she saw the Sky Temple as Lucifer.

Shizu: "You and I... We're the same..."

Lucifer: "I'm looking for Lucilius, my brother and you're looking for Leon Cromwell... I never liked the bastard but still doing this to you."

Shizu: "You know him?"

Lucifer: "Both of us fought one on one centuries back, our power levels were the same so it was a draw but he swore that he would kill me one day. I was young back then and so, I punched him in the face and I never regretted that decision until now..."

Shizu: "It wasn't your fault, I swear..."

Lucifer: "No, if I didn't humiliate him he wouldn't have looked for more powers and subordinates to hunt me down. Here, this will ease the pain, Shizu. It's the least I could do to help ease the pain and ask for your forgiveness..."

Shizu: "Thank you, Lucifer."

Lucifer then cast a spell on her that would ease the pain when Ifrit tries to take control of her again. After that, Shizu said her goodbyes, and Lucifer flew back up to the skies just to take the whole experience off of his head.

Lucifer: "Mortals always suffer in the hands of those with higher power... I'm sick of this..."

END

Sorry if it was short, a filler episode (which is important) but still I don't want to drag it out since it's tiring.

Okay, that was all, goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.6K 39
Hell is your home, being the son of the ruler of hell and queen of hell, your father lucifer Morningstar and your mother Lilith and yourself Y/N Morn...
62 2 2
Lucifer Morningstar was heaven's greatest dreamer and angel until man came. He was forced by the elder seraphim to accept humankind as their new divi...
7.7K 2K 48
Gravicta, the home to certain angels, faces a certain doom after their king, Lucifer Morningstar, is murdered. It all started after the great fall. G...
58.4K 2.2K 51
After their first night ever together, that night remains as the "magical" night in Deckerstar's history. Join Lucifer and Chloe on a journey full of...