This World Was Never Yours (...

By ShadowVyod

In the year 2099, humanity encountered a dangerous, new threat, hyper-intelligent being called Fuhai. After c... More

A/n
Stuff To Know + OC Harem Bio
Harem Continued
Harem Part 3
Harem Part 4
Prolouge
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Valkerie Themes
Ch 6
New Addition
A/n
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
New Addition!
Ch 15
Ch 16
Apology
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Valkerie War Arc Themes

Ch 7

385 13 9
By ShadowVyod

Thinking

*Actions*

____________________________________

Your POV

We Kyla went to open the door but....

???: Sorry Preistess, but, I need to speak with Little Miss No Delicacy.

This new voice is, different.

Her voice is elegent with a dark, alluring feel.

It reminds me of the voices of those villianesses from that old moive company.

What was it? Diskee? No, oh, Disney.

Kyla and Thea: *Shocked* Dark Queen!!! *Bow*

Evelyn widens her eyes and bows along with Kyla and Thea.

I turn around away from the door and once I do, a little part of me wished I hadn't.

I turn to find myself facing a black and red dress.

I slowly look up and see a tall woman with bone white skin and hair, piercing red and black eyes, purpleish black veins stretching across her face and arms and a black diamond like shape on her forhead.

I look up at her and smile, but she returns it with a angry face.

??? Pov

I look down and see the daughter of Kogo and frown.

Dark Queen: So much potential and power, and she could not accept the truth.

Kyla: Uh, Ma'am?

Dark Queen: Leave us.

Your POV

Y/n: She said that so intimidatingly! I'm in danger.

Evelyn looks like she was about to protest but the lady's eyes glow red and quickly stopped any sort of resistance with a look that in all honesty says "Protest and I will make you regret it, oh so very much".

Evelyn nods and mouths what looks like "Yes M..."

Y/n: "Yes Mistress"?! Da F*ck?!

The three girls walk off, but before they leave Thea turns and whispers a "Good luck, stay alive."

??? sends another glare at the three at which they quickly leave.

Y/n: And I thought Harumi was bad.

???: *Echoing* *In your head*  Yes, I am much worse.

Y/n: *In her head* Eh??

???: *Chuckles* Harumi may be Aurora's right hand, but I, am her sister.

Y/n: Is that why you are angry? Because of what happend between me and Aurora?

???: Oh, no sh*t Sherlock.

She takes a deep breath before continuing.

???: But, before I continue to scold and perhaps even punish you, I better introduce myself.

Nox: I am Nox Evernight, to my allies I am Dark Queen, to my sister I am Imoto.

Y/n: And to your friends?

She lowers down to me before grabbing my chin and looking at my lips and eyes.

Nox: To them, I'm Mistress.

What she said and how she said it sent shivers down my spine.

Y/n: .....

Nox: If only you had been this good towards Aurora... It's a shame that she can not truly dominate others like me.

I can feel a blush start creeping its way up my neck and dusting my cheeks.

Nox smiles at the reaction she is getting from me which just makes me blush harder.

Y/n: I'm sorry, for what happened with your sister and me.

Nox: *Releasing me and standing back up* I am not the one who you need to apologize to.

She starts to turn around and walk away but we then hear heeled footsteps walking our way.

???: Miss Evernight! Humu humu.

Nox chuckles lightly at this new voice and turns to face it in an elegant manner.

I turn around to, but without any elegance.

???: I'm so glad I found you Ma'am! Humu humu. Oh! *Points to me* I'm supposed to bring you to the Ancient One!!

Y/n: Eh? Who is the Ancient One? And why does this girl resemble Cthulu?

Nox: Hello little Takodachi. My sister sent you did she not?

???: Hai, she did.

Nox: Did you mind introducing yourself to her? *Waves her hand in my direction*

Ina: Ok. My name is Ninomae Ina'nis, but you can call me Ina.

Ina: I am Aurora Sensei's familiar.

Nox: Basically a sentient exention of her power, like Harumi's Honkai or my Grimm.

Y/n: Grimm?

Nox opens her hand and from it, a red glyph appears followed by a black and white bony jellyfish like thing.

Nox: This, is a Grimm. A Seer to be exact. They obey me and come in all shapes and sizes.

Y/n: Oh.

Nox: Now, onto slightly more important matters, why did Aurora send you Ina?

Ina: She told me to bring Miss L/n to the dojo to train with Y/t/p.

Nox: Looks like she has forgiven you temporarily, but it is probably only due to your abilities and her loyalty to your mother.

Nox: But, harm her again, and not only will you have Harumi after you, but so will her Honaki, me and my Grimm, and Ina'nis too.

Y/n: From what I've seen about Nox, she is not one to kid around, her threat is real.

Y/n: I understand.

Nox: Good. Now, Ina, if you will, lead Y/n Y/l/n to the Dojo to train.

Y/n: Wait, before we go, can I touch your squishy hair Ina?

Ina: *Deadpan* No. I will bonk you.

Y/n: *Whispers* That doesn't sound to bad...

Ina: *Deadpan* With a crowbar.

Nox: Ina...

Ina: Right! Follow me! *Wraps a tentacle around my wrist*

Nox's POV

As I see Ina rush out with Y/n and her AO-chan, I can't help but laugh lightly.

Nox: Good luck User. You'll need it if we're to save this world.

____________________________________

And that's it for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

With love,
                            Shadowvyod

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.2K 22
Maeve Smith, a girl who was never the first opinion. Always wanting someone that would put her first no matter what gave up after her parents disowne...
498K 14.8K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
102K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

40.2K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...