EVERMORE

By iiiluvvyb

sevyn & mir loves story ♥️ More

oh this what we doing ?
forever lover
baby boy
maybe we should ...
yall fucking or sum ?
mines
yall funny acting
mommys girl
birthday wishes
his n hers
our day
oh my god
safe
what happens in vegas stays in vegas
ouuu she fineee
gang
wait .. huh
tired
home
we gone
is we good now ?
friends
my boo
take several seats
the couples game
nowhere
he met her
yesss !!!
okay so boom
over it
broke up in miami
always & forever
fuck that broke bitch
my mannn
restart
get it bitchhh
lets move out
mylove
date night
new beginnings
weird bitch onna block
update
its up !!!
sick and fucking tired
NIGGA WHAT
damn.
dna test ??
two noses
you deadass ??
oh wow
doin you dirty
so i heard ...
fuck him
sigh
...
look at g o d
here we go again
congratulations .. ig
shit idek
heyy myloves
the last straw

whos that ?

61.4K 639 180
By iiiluvvyb

sevyn ayorii daviss
LA • CA 11:34 pm

i started my car as me and my bsf kori headed to my brothers house.

" girl yo brother toodaa so fucking fine " kori said as she looked at toodas pictures on ig

" girl we all know toodaa don't like settling down and how big of a hoe he is " i said as i connected my phone to the aux and put on
" baby by kalan.frfr " we started driving as my favorite part came on . " GIRL YK YOU MY BITCH NOT MY BEST FRIEND " me and kori started laughing as we pulled up to the gas station.

as we walked in we seen my old sneaky link k7 , i tried to duck but he seen me as he was grabbing some hot puffs. " so that's what we doing ? we ghosting people ? "

i tried to think of some lame excuse as he looked at me waiting for me to answer.

" ive just been busy sorry . " I said as I walked past him grabbing some gummy worms and hot fries , I walked over to the counter to pay when I felt strong arms around my waist , he put his head in the crook of my neck and was blowing down my neck.

" can you move please I have somewhere to be " I said beginning to grow annoyed.

" cmon baby yk you miss this , yk you miss us " he said as he pointed between us . by this point kori stepped in and pulled my arm and taking me out the store. " see you always fucking with these hood niggas " she said getting in the car laughing.

________________________

trey - toodaa - daviss

I take a puff from the blunt then pass it to mir , we was smoking waiting for my Lil sis sevyn she like being late but she was coming with her homegirl kori who I'm low-key fucking with , mid in my thoughts the door fling open and it's sevyn and kori , they came in with a bag which I was guessing full of snacks.

" nigga don't be busting in here like that " I said standing getting ready to hug her.

" boy suck my dick backwards , tf " she said bucking at me .

I slapped the back of her head as I hugged her then hugged kori next.

kori then took a seat on my lap while sevyn took a seat in the middle of Mir and Kai.

she started eating her chips when mir took a handful out her bag , " boy unt unt , who gave you permission to take my shit ? "

" me nigga " he said as he ate the chips out his hand.

I just laughed to myself , and drank the water that was next to me , mir and me had known each other since sandbox , that was my nigga , he was always down the ride and haven't switched up since.

" ouuu yall cute " sevyn said as she giggled.

I had my arms wrapped around kori and was leaning on her , it was something different about her something that made me want to change my old ways , I could see something with kori plus her sex game had me addicted 😭.

________________________

kori laya linn

" alright baby let's go " i said to sevyn , as I got off tooda lap.

" where yall going ? " Kai asked.

" well since you writing a book and you must know , me and sevyn finna get some snacks and then headto her house. "

" oh shit I heard that , yall mind if we slide through? " tooda asked me licking his lips and looking me up and down "

" boy yeah I guess , you know the address " sevyn said and walked to the door. I kissed tooda on the lips and left.

me and sevyn got in the car and as soon as I shut the door she was talking about mir. " girl ik you seen how fine he was , I'll do some strange shit with him " she said as I took the aux looking for a song to play.

I finally decided to play " troublesome by lil kayla " , as we drove down the street screaming our heart out.

______________________________

heyyyy it's my first story , lmk if yall like it and want me to continue 😛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.6K 29
Now I'm Wondering Was Moving Back Home For The Better Or WORST? (DISCONTINUED) Highest Rank #1 Drugdealer #2 Babymama #2 hoodlove #3 Urban #4 thuglo...
12.1K 361 26
Sevyn's and Jonathan's toxic love story.
232K 6.1K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.