The CEO's Baby (ChanBaek Fanf...

By Braveryx99

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful... More

Prologue (The CEO's Baby)
Chapter 1 (Haneul)
Chapter 2 (sadness)
Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)
Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)
Chapter 5 (New Job)
Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)
Chapter 7 (hospital)
Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)
Chapter 9 (Who Is The Daddy?)
Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)
Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)
Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)
Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)
Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)
Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)
Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)
Chapter 17 (Leaving... )
Chapter 18 (Stay Away From Him)
Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)
Chapter 20 (I Quit)
Chapter 21 (The Truth, Part 1)
Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Hopeful)
Chapter 24 (Cuddle Buddy)
Chapter 26 (Chanyeol's past...)
Chapter 27 (Mommy?)
Chapter 28 (Date)
Chapter 29 (steamy night)
Chapter 30 (I love you)

Chapter 25 (pretending)

2.2K 132 32
By Braveryx99

Hey babes!

Happy new year ❤️

I'm finally back with another chapter!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

Chanyeol and I had agreed for him to come visit Haneul every weekend. It was hard for me, considering I wanted to see him pretty much every day. But it was especially hard for Haneul. He asked for his Daddy every day, even crying for him.

Like right now. He was throwing a tantrum, because his daddy wasn't there to play ducky with him. Meaning, giving him a bath, while creating a mess on the bathroom floor with water and soap.

I tried everything to calm him down, yet it didn't work. I even gave him some candy, but nope. It still wasn't enough.

I didn't want to call Chanyeol either, because I didn't want to seem desperate. He would probably think that I was using Haneul as an excuse just to call or see him.

It's not like I didn't want to see him, though....

"Haneul, stop that, please. That's not nice." I scolded him as he stomped his feet on the floor.

"Where DaDa!?"

"He is at work, baby. He will come visit you soon, yeah?"

"No! DaDa play Ducky now!" I sighed. This was going nowhere.

"What about PaPa? You want to play Ducky with PaPa?"

"No... PwaPwa no fun."

"Uhm, excuse me, Byun Haneul!"

"I sowwy, PwaPwa..." He giggled quietly, covering his tiny mouth with his hand. I acted like I wasn't offended.

Seemed like Chanyeol slowly took over my place now. But that was okay. As long as he wasn't lying to our son.

"That wasn't very nice, Haneul."

"I sowwy, PwaPwa. Wuf yew." I took him into my arms and peppered his tiny face with lots of kisses.

"I love you more, baby."

"Tall DaDa?"

"I know, baby. DaDa is indeed very tall."

"No! Tall DaDa! Hello DaDa!"

Oh! He wanted to call his Daddy....

"DaDa is at work, Haneul. We can call him after he is done with work, okay?"

"PwaPwa no! PwaPwa meany!" I've literally never seen Haneul act that way before. He was so attached to Chanyeol, it was crazy. I mean, he was his father, so of course he would be attached to him. But still, I didn't even think he was that attached to me, even though I gave birth to him!

"Haneul, you are being very bad right now. DaDa is at work, baby. We can call him later, alright? How about we watch a movie, hm?" He was still teary eyed and my heart broke. I wanted to call him more than anything, but I knew he would not pick up.

"I sowwy, PwaPwa." I gave him lots of cuddles, before giving in and calling his Daddy.

And surprisingly, after a couple of rings, he even picked up.

"Baby? Hey..."

"Hi Chanyeol." I was suddenly feeling very shy and didn't know what else to say and of course Haneul was going crazy after hearing his daddy's voice.

"DADA!"

"Hi there, angel. Did you miss me?"

"Yuhhhh. PwaPwa meany!"

"Don't say that now, bubba. What did PwaPwa do?" I chuckled softly at Haneul's cute glare. He looked like a puppy.

"He kept asking for you and I didn't want to call you, because you are busy with work." I mumbled the last part.

"You could have still called me earlier, baby. I don't mind at all."

"It's okay. I had to call you eventually, because Haneul just wouldn't stop crying and I was slowly going deaf."

"Aw, my poor son. I can't wait to see you both, I've missed you so much." I didn't want to give in to his sweet words, but I found myself starting to melt. Because I knew that all this was eventually coming to an end and I didn't even want to think about it.

"DaDa tom' hewe. Miss yew."

"I'll come later and give you lots of kisses, okay? But for now you have to be good for PaPa, alright?"

"Otay, DaDa." And just like that, I had my old Haneul back.

"I sowwy, PwaPwa."

"It's okay, bub. PaPa still loves you with all his heart." I gave him a small kiss on his cute button nose, before grabbing the phone out of his hold.

"Gosh, I miss you two so much. I can't wait to see you."

"I have to feed Haneul now, Chanyeol. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Alright, baby. Do you want me to bring something?"

Lube and condoms would be good...

Stop, Baekhyun!

I needed to calm my dirty mind. It's just been too long and I was getting desperate.

"Hyunee...?"

"Hm? Oh.... No. Just get here in time or else Haneul will be asleep." I took in a shake breath.

"I will. Bye bye, my babies." And with another kiss, he ended the call.

I really wanted to believe that Chanyeol was changing for the better, but a small part in me was still not sure about it. It was just too good to be true. I wanted myself to get spoiled and taken care of, but I didn't want to get my feelings hurt. Even though I knew that I was just hopelessly in love with him.

Should I just enjoy myself with him for the time being?

Should I stay as far away from him as possible?

Should I just trust him?

Should I just confess?

The questions in my head were endless. I was scared of getting hurt and betrayed. Which I knew was eventually going to happen...

Chanyeol's POV

I hung up the call and sighed, feeling my heartbeat increase. This wasn't a good sign. I was slowly but surely getting attached to Baekhyun, even though I didn't want to. I've never felt like that towards anyone.

I didn't want feelings to get involved, I didn't want to seem like the guy who had any feelings or emotions. But Baekhyun just made me weak. And it didn't help that we had a child together. I had to come up with a plan. Something, that made me look powerful again.

Because right now I seemed like a puppet and I didn't like that at all. I was a man with power and pride and I wouldn't let anyone take that away from me.

"Aren't you tired? Tired from it all?" I heard my little brother ask from across my office, playing with his engagement ring. Pff, fuck love. If that even existed.

"From what?"

"From pretending."

"I don't know what you mean, Sehun."

"You might fool naive little Baekhyun, but not me. I can see right through you. And you look like a complete fool right now." He snickered.

"Shut it, Sehun."

"What? It's true. And you don't like being in the wrong. But guess what, I'm right."

"You know, Baekhyun is truly a beauty. And he has a beautiful heart, too. Anyone would be lucky to have him. It's a shame you don't want him." I stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say.

"Sehun, why are you even here? Don't you have a boy toy to fuck?"

"Careful, Chanyeol."

"Some of us have emotions, unlike you." He added and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Just leave, Sehun. I don't want to see you right now."

"Seriously, hyung. Just tell me, what's stopping you from being with him? You both have a kid together for fucks sake. You can't tell me that you don't like him."

"What do you even know? I don't like Baekhyun that way."

"Baby here, babe, there. Sometimes you call him angel, other days you call him pretty boy. Make up your mind, Chanyeol. Before it's too late."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, hyung." And with that, he left.

Me, liking Baekhyun? I'd rather shoot myself than met that happen.

Love hinders you from being successful. Love is for the weak.

He said.

And with that in mind, I got ready to leave and visit my son. Not because of Baekhyun, but because of Haneul.

Of course....

.............................

Okay y'all I'm in the mood to write some smut... Wait for the next chapter 🙂

Please do let me know your thoughts and vote! That way, I'll update faster!

Thank you for reading, I love you 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 713 21
Baekhyun Loved Chanyeol to infinity and beyond. They were so in love that the world around them stopped to stare at the couple. A match made in heave...
206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
43.2K 2.5K 63
Chanyeol just wanted his parents attention and Baekhyun needed a roof to raise his kid. Or The story where Chanyeol married a homeless pregnant man...
15.9K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...