HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

082

740 21 3
By Louis12342

IN THEIR HEADS -082

"Don't remember this on the Marauder's Map," Ron said as they walked down a tunnel. Diana gripped her boyfriend's hand as she walked behind them.

"That's because it never existed till now," Neville said. "The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Earees and Dementors."

"How bad is Snape as headmaster?" Hermione asked.

"Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for." Neville told them.

"Carrows?" Diana asked.

"Yeah. Brother and sister. In the change of discipline. They like punishment, the Carrows." Neville pointed to his black eye.

"They did that to you? Why?" Hermione questioned.

"Today's Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse. On first-years. I refused. Hogwarts had changed." Neville explained. They neared the end of the tunnel, he glanced at them. "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?" He opens the Portrait and shouts. "Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise."

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it." Seamus replied.

Neville moved out of the way and revealed the four making everyone stand up, and cheered. Diana hugged her friends and Ron pulled Ella in his arms as Neville spoke. "Okay, let's not kill him before You-Know-Who—"

"Wait," Benji said, making everyone look at him. "Where's Sammy?"

Everyone looked at Diana, who didn't reply. She looked between Koda and Benji before shaking her head.

Koda turned away hiding her face in her hands, crying softly as Benji stared at Diana. "What do you mean no? Where is he?" 

"He's dead. Bellatrix Lestrange killed him." Diana finally answered, holding back tears. "I couldn't save him."

Benji let out a sob as Koda wrapped her arms around him. Neville looked troubled by the news but focused on the task at hand. "What's the plan, Harry?"

"Okay. There's something we need to find. Something is hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who." Harry said.

"Right. What is it?" Neville asked.

"We don't know," Harry admitted.

"Where is it?" Koda asked, rubbing Benny's back as he calmed down a bit.

"We don't know that either. I realize it's not much to go on." The raven-haired boy says.

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus said.

"We think it has something to do with Ravenclaw," Diana spoke up. "Something small, easily concealed."

"There's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem," Luna told them.

"Oh, bloody hell. Here we go." Ron muttered.

Diana shook her head as Ella elbowed the fellow redhead in the stomach. "Go on, Lu."

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Has anyone ever heard of it? It's quite famous." Luna continues.

"Yes, but, Luna, it's lost, for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it." Cho replied.

"Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked.

"It's a sort of crown. You know, like a Tiana." Ben answered.

A rubble happened and Ginny appeared and smiled slightly at her sister. "Hi, Annie."

"Hey, Gin." Diana smiled, weakly.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie's first year," Ron muttered.

"Shut up." Diana elbowed him again.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogmeade." Ginny told them.

Diana swallowed harshly as she squeezed her boyfriend's hand.

Harry came up with the plan that he and Diana were going to blend into the student body when Snape called for a meeting. The blonde had changed her appearance into her sister, dressed in Ginny's robes, and followed in the Gryffindor line. Harry was right next to her, slipped his hand into hers as they made it to the Great Hall.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour," Snape spoke, standing in front of everyone. "It's  come to my attention that earlier Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Everyone around the couple started to whisper to one another.

"Now, should anyone, student or staff of temp aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a matter consistent with this severity of their transgressions. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events Who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Now then if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening I invite them to step forward now."

Harry gave Diana's hand one last squeeze before stepping out and revealing himself. The students gasped upon seeing the Chosen One and moved out of the way.

Diana shook her head, changing back to herself as Harry spoke. "It seems desperate, your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster."

The doors of the Great Hall opened and the Order of the Phoenix came in with their friends.

"And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How do you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked at him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him. Tell them." Harry shouted, angrily.

Snape fires a spell at Harry, but only for McGonagall to stand in front of him and deflect it. The order pulled out their wands, ready for Snape to do something. McGonagall shot a spell at Snape before shooting more until the man had turned into a black mass and disappeared.

"Coward!" She yelled after him.

The students cheered for their Professor, except for the Slytherin's. Suddenly, someone enters everyone's heads. A snake-like voice hissed in their heads as a couple of girls started screaming and clutching their heads. One of the young girls clutched her ears and screamed.

Diana looked around, scared, as a familiar voice spoke. "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is fully give me Harry Potter. Do this and no one shall be harmed give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

Voldemort left and everyone stared at Harry as Pansy Parkinson spoke. "What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!"

Diana moved in front of her boyfriend, blocking him from anyone who dared to touch him. "Stay away from him."

Everyone started to crowd around Harry, protecting him when Filch came running into the Great Hall and shouted that students were out of bed.

"They're supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." McGonagall sneered.

"Oh, sorry, ma'am," Filch said sheepishly.

McGonagall stormed towards him. "As it happens your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please to lead Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall."

"And where exactly am I supposed to take them?"

"The dungeons would do," McGonagall said, making everyone cheer. Harry and Diana walked over to their teacher. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?"

"Time professor. As much as you can get me." Harry said, holding his girlfriend's hand.

"Do what you have to do. I will secure the castle." McGonagall said. "Potter. It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too Professor." Harry smiled slightly.

When Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Diana went to head off to the diadem, Joanna held back Diana. "Where's Sam, Annie? Where is Sammy?"

"I'm sorry, mum." Diana shook her head, looking at her and Remus. "When we escaped the Malfoy Manor, Bellatrix Lestrange had thrown a dagger and it hit Sam."

Joanna shook her head. "No. Don't say it."

"Bellatrix killed him. He's dead, Mum." Diana finished, choking up.

Joanna let out a sob and fell into Remus's arms. "No, my baby!"

Diana looked at Remus and then at the door. He nodded. "Go. I got her."

Diana nodded and ran off, hurrying after her boyfriend, brother, and friend. She had caught up with the three as Ron spoke. "Harry. Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Unless we could destroy it." Hermione continued. "So we were thinking, well, Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. It's brilliant."

"You destroy Tom Riddle's diary with a basilisk fang, right? Me and Hermione know where we might find one."

Harry handed the map to them. "Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back. Dia, come with me."

"Where are you doing?" Hermione shouted after them.

"Ravenclaw common room," Harry replied, taking Diana's hand in his and hurried off towards the common room.  "Gotta start somewhere."

The couple ran upstairs when a familiar voice called out for them. "Harry! Diana!" They didn't stop as Luna got closer. "Harry, Diana, wait. I need to talk to you."

"We're a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna." Harry dismissed her.

"You won't find anything where you're doing. You're wasting time." Luna says, causing only to Diana stop.

"Look, we'll talk later, okay, Luna," Harry said, glancing back at her. "Dia, let's go."

"Harry, I think we should listen to her," Diana spoke, but she was ignored.

"Harry." Luna tried again.

"Later! Let's go, Diana!" Harry snapped.

"Harry Potter!" Luna shouted. "You listen to me right now! Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There's no person alive who's seen it. It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone dead."

The trio noticed something was happening outside, a shiny shield was surrounding Hogwarts.

"It's very impressive, isn't it?" Luna said before she led the couple to the place they needed to go. "If you're to find her, you'll find her down there."

"Aren't you coming, Lu?" Diana asked her friend.

"No. I think it's best if you three talk alone." Luna shook her head. "She's very shy."

The couple walked down the corridor and saw a beautiful woman floating in the air. Harry spoke. "You're Grey Lady, the Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower."

"I do not answer to that name." Helena sneered as she floated away.

"Wait, we're sorry. It's Helena, isn't it? Helena Ravenclaw. Rowena's daughter." Diana apologized.

"Are you friends of Luna's?" Helena turned towards them and asked.

"Yes. And she thought you might be able to help us." Harry said.

"You seek my mother's diadem." Helena guessed.

The couple nodded as Dia spoke. "Yes, that's right."

"Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others. But she was wrong, I cannot help you." Helena snapped before flying through the couple.

"Wait, please!" Harry shouted, running after the woman. "I want to destroy it."

A sudden rumbling sound made Diana hurry over to the window and see that the shield was being destroyed. She gasped, shouting. "Harry! He's here. He's destroying the shield."

Harry looked back at Helena. "That's what you want too, isn't it, Helena? You want to destroy it."

"Another swore to destroy it many years ago, a strange boy with a strange name."

"Tom Riddle," Diana says, hurrying over to them.

"He lied." Helena nodded.

"He lied to many people," Harry said as Helena came closer to him.

Helena hissed. "I know what he's done! I know who he is! He defiled it with dark magic!"

"We can destroy it once and for all. But only if you tell me where he hid it. You do know what he hid it, don't you, Helena?" Harry explains. "You just to tell me."

"Strange. You remind me of him a bit. It's here in the castle, in the place where everything is hidden. If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask."

"Thank you so much, Helena." Diana smiled before taking her boyfriend's hand and ran off.

***

Joanna followed Dean Thomas to where her husband was and approached Remus and Kingsley, looking at the sky.

"What are you doing here, Jo?" Remus said to his wife.

"We fight together, not apart. Not anymore." Joanna said, looking at him. "For our children. For Sirius, James, and Lily."

"For our children. For Sirius, James, and Lily." Remus agreed. He took her hand as the barrier started to break. "I love you."

"I love you too." Joanna smiled.

***

Neville and Koda were standing at the end of the bridge, watching as a whole lot of Snatchers came running towards the barrier. They only stopped when three snatchers disintegrated as they crossed the barrier.

"Yeah? You and whose army?" Neville taunted.

"Nev, I don't think that was a good idea. That's a lot of snatchers." Kodaline whispered.

Suddenly, pieces of the barrier fluttered down in front of them. The leader of the Snatchers smirked at the couple as he stepped where the Barrier used to be.

Koda's eyes widen. "Run, Neville!"

The couple sprinted through the bridge, spells flying over their heads as the snatchers screamed and chased them. Neville throws something causing the bridge to start to break. The couple jumped and caught the bridge as the bridge broke under them.

"Neville! Kodaline!" Ginny, Benji, and Ella yelled as they hurried towards them.

They looked down to see Koda dangling from the bridge with her arms wrapped tightly around her boyfriend's wrist. Benji and Ginny reached down and pulled the couple up.

"That went well," Neville said, panting.

"You think?" Koda breathed, sarcastically.

***

Diana and Harry ducked as a Death Eater fired a spell at them. They met with Neville, Ginny, and Koda as Diana took her sister in her arms.

"Gin, Nev, Koda, you alright?" Diana asked.

"Never better. I feel like I could spit fire." Neville grinned.

"I'm alright. Almost fell off a bridge, but never better." Koda grinned.

"Have you seen Luna?" Ginny asked her sister.

"Luna?" Diana looked at her.

"I like her, Ana," Ginny admitted.

Diana kissed her sister on the head. "Go find her!"

Ginny and the couple ran off as Diana and Harry looked at each other and spoke together. "The Room of Requirements."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 635 77
β˜† Disclaimer Alert β˜† This is an attempt to recover @CrayNommy book with said title. Born into a wealthy and gifted family, he was a Metamorphmagu...
104K 788 50
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
591K 20.1K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
9.4M 289K 75
β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, π₯𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐲, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐑�...