fallen romance [wilbur x read...

By vio1yn

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(11)

1.4K 32 21
By vio1yn

It's been a week since the red festival, and there was barely anybody in Manburg anymore apart from all of Y/n's enemies.

 Quackity joined Pogtopia after he and Schlatt had consistent fights and Schlatt took down the white house.

Y/n's injuries were all healed and she was back to fighting and arguing with Schlatt as usual.

''You don't fucking own me Schlatt! You cannot make me fight against Pogtopia, people I love and care for! I care for them more than you!'' 

''I don't care Y/n, you will be on my side for this war. You, Dream and Technoblade are the best fighters and since Technoblade isn't with us I rely on you and Dream!'' 

Schlatt grabbed her by her face roughly and held it close to his, she glared at him with great hatred which made him smirk.

''I am not your toy Schlatt, and I am certainly not going to forgive you after what you did.'' 

Y/n grabbed Schlatt's hand and twisted it around, the horned man pulled away and slapped his niece after she sprained his hand.

Nobody was there to help Schlatt anymore apart from Dream, Ponk, Sapnap and Bad. 

Y/n held onto her cheek and scoffed, Schlatt was drinking again which made him hit her.

''I am not going to be sitting here letting you abuse me like you did with Quackity and Tubbo.'' 

Y/n turned around and walked towards the door of the office until Schlatt grabbed her and punched her in the stomach. 

Y/n gasped and held onto her stomach, with still some pain from the burns there. 

''Of course you will, what choice do you have.'' Schlatt grabbed her by her arm and looked at it.

''It's fully healed, disappointing.'' He started to twist it and try to break it until Sapnap came in and widened his eyes at the sight.

To see Y/n with her hand covering her stomach and a bright red cheek.

''Schlatt let her go.'' 

Schlatt scoffed and let her go, Y/n punched him hardly across the face making Sapnap gasp and stare at her. 

The girl shook her hand and walked out of the office leaving Sapnap stunned and Schlatt with a forming black eye.

Y/n ran through the forest with her axe out and started to practice her fighting, she swung the axe around and practiced her tricks.

Y/n knew a lot of physical fighting tricks and skills rather than weapon fighting, she was still good at weapon fighting but slower.

Y/n started to throw her axes at random trees, hitting them all nearly perfect in the centre of the bark.

She took her axe out of a tree and turned around to be faced with a smiley face mask. Y/n gasped from surprised then furrowed her brows and pushed past the man.

''You need to stop creeping up on me, it's getting creepy.'' 

Dream smiled and walked along side Y/n, he looked down at her axe and chuckled softly.

''Training, going against Schlatt?'' 

''None of your business.'' 

Dream rolled his eyes and got in front of Y/n and blocked her from walking.

''Train with me.'' 

Y/n narrowed her eyes and looked him up and up, she couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

''Come on, you have some anger you want to get out I seen it in you today and yesterday.'' 

Y/n raised her brow then swung her axe at him which he quickly dodged, he grabbed her arms and threw her onto the ground. 

The girl used her axe to stand up to see Dream coming at her with a netherite sword, Y/n used her axe to block the sword and push him back.

Y/n used the hilt of her axe and dug it into his stomach which made him push her away, Y/n slightly smirked as he was unguarded for a few seconds.

The h/c girl took the opportunity to swing the axe up at him, the axe hit his face and hit a part of his jaw and a crack formed in the mask.

Y/n stared at the cut starting to bleed slightly, Dream chuckled slightly and licked his lips. 

Dream quickly ran at her and used his sword to cut her cheek which started to bleed, he then used the hilt of his sword and hit her across the face with it.

Y/n stumbled over and felt her lip to see it was cut badly and bleeding, Dream noticed and stood up straight while Y/n wiped her lip.

The girl ran at him and he ran at her, the weapons clashed together loudly making some birds fly out of the trees above. 

The two figures pulled their weapons away then went again and started to go back and fourth with clashing the weapons together. 

Dream grabbed Y/ns arms and held them together with his free hand catching her off guard, he smirked and looked down at her. 

The h/c girl grinned innocently then hooked her leg behind Dream's left leg and pulled hardly making him fall and let go of her. 

Y/n forgot to lift her foot away which meant when Dream fell, she fell right on top of him. Y/n straddled him not to fall directly on him.

Dream held his sword on the side of Y/ns neck while Y/n held her axe aiming directly at his throat. 

Soon, they both noticed their position and Dream had a bigger grin on him. Y/n scoffed and used the hilt of her axe on his chest to help her stand up. 

Dream pulled the hilt to the side which got her to fall back down again.

Y/n fell on her side and Dream turned over to be on top of her, he used his knee in between her legs to keep him up.

Y/n attempted to hit his mask with her axe until he grabbed it and threw it to the side, he grabbed both of her hands and held them above her head with one hand. 

Y/n's breath hitched when she realised the position they were in was worse. 

''I win.'' Dream said confidently as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

His minty breath got her flustered and shivers down her spine from the heat of his breath as well.

Y/n looked at his face and noticed the features she never seen before. His hood fell down meaning his dirty blonde hair was in view covering the top of his head, he also had fangs in his white straight teeth when he smirked. 

The girl looked at his jawline which ticked when he realised she was admiring his features. 

Dream looked at her with daring eyes but softened when he noticed this was the first time he got to see her facial structure. She had e/c soft cat eyes with a few eyebags under them from lack of sleep, her hair was h/l h/c and in a low messy bun with baby hairs in the front. 

''What the fuck.'' They heard a familiar British voice behind them. 

They both snapped out of their trance and looked up to see Tommy staring at them agape. 

''T-Tommy!'' Y/n roughly pushed Dream off her and stood up.

Tommy kept looking back and fourth between his enemy and his sister in law.

''We were just practice fighting-''

''First you join Manburg, then you leave Tubbo to nearly die and now you're with the enemy?! You're doing this to us and Wilbur?!'' 

''Tommy you know I didn't join Manburg willingly-''

''But you were just under Dream willingly.''

''No! He pinned me down! That's how fights go Tommy its nothing else! I love Wilbur more than-''

''Then why haven't you been there for him?''

''Tommy I am forbidden to see you guys, I got into so much trouble for visiting you that one time. Plus he told me I wasn't his lover anymore so why should it matter if I'm there or not! Technoblade is a traitor, Wilbur doesn't love me anymore and-''

''So what about me and Tubbo?! And Niki?!'' 

''I care about you guys and after all this everything will go back to normal!'' 

Tommy stood there shaking his head at his close friend, he turned around and walked back to Pogtopia. 

''Tommy wait!'' Y/n grabbed her axe and chased after Tommy.

Dream watched and pulled his hood back up and walked away.

''Tommy please!'' 

''No Y/n, I get it, you're siding with the enemy over us.'' Tommy angrily spat out as he continued to walk down to Pogtopia. 

Tommy opened the boulder and entered the room and went down the stairs quickly, Y/n put the boulder back and ran down after him.

''Tommy listen to me-'' 

Y/n stopped and stared once she seen how Pogtopia looked, the walls looked even more worn down than before and so did the people.

Quackity, Niki and Tubbo were all sitting together talking and looked up once they seen Y/n walk in.

''Y/n?'' 

Y/n looked over to the figures staring at her, she walked over to them awkwardly as they stared at her with the same uniform. 

''Schlatt's keeping me in Manburg for the war..'' 

''What?! He can't do that! You belong with us!''

''No she doesn't, not after I seen her with Dream.''

They all stared at her, soon Wilbur entered the room and stared at his wife. He noticed she was still wearing the uniform and scoffed. 

''Wilbur please-'' 

''Tommy what is she doing here, she's the enemy, remember?''

''Enemy?!''

Wilbur looked at his wife who was standing opposite him looking upset and shocked.

''Yes, enemy. You were on Schlatt's side the entire time-''

''I had no choice! Stop blaming me for betraying you guys when I didn't! I'm forced to stay there, I'm forced to fight there and I'm forced to be Schlatt's stupid toy!'' 

Everybody stopped and stared at the girl who was visibly upset.

Wilbur watched her walk over to him and slide her arms down his arms softly.

''Wilbur, I love you more than I will love anybody else. Please say you believe what I'm saying and trust me when I say I want to be here with you rather than over there with him..'' 

Wilbur looked down at his wife and felt everybody staring at the married couple, waiting for the mans reply.

''Y/n, I can't trust what you're saying is true..but I do believe you.'' 

Tommy stood stunned while Y/n's muscles relaxed slightly knowing her husband can believe her.

''B-But Wilbur!''

''Tommy don't, she's my wife and I will always put my wife above-''

''But I seen her with Dream! He was practically on top of her!'' 

Wilbur sighed and turned to Y/n who felt a pang of guilt when he looked down at her.

''Wilbur Dream is the enemy why would I-''

''Dream is not the enemy. He's a smart guy but he's no enemy of mine.''

Tommy and Y/n stared at Wilbur who manically smiled at them, the two figures looked at each other knowing Wilbur has gone insane.

''He's no enemy! That's it, he's no villain he's the perfect character!'' Wilbur yelled as he started to laugh. ''He is going to help me blow up Manburg, it's my unfished symphony!''

''Wilbu-'' Y/n said softly as she put her hand on his shoulder until he brushed her off.

''No no you're all wrong, he's no bad guy. We're the bad guys! Dream is just surviving!'' 

''Wilbur you're going insane-''

''Am I Tommy? Or am I finally feeling free? Knowing that one day, one day I will be exploding that nation to bits!''

Y/n stared at Wilbur in shock and slapped him which made the others gasp.

''Wilbur you're going insane! Months ago you would've died for the country and now you want to destroy the country!'' 

''Y/n it'll all make sense one day, one day when you see what I see..you'll understand..''

He grabbed her by the shoulders tightly which made her shove him off her.

Y/n shook her head and turned around and left Pogtopia.

Y/n started to slowly walk back to Manburg in the dark, she was thinking about what Wilbur said. 'one day you'll understand.' She had no idea what it meant and didn't care.

''You know, you shouldn't be walking outside of Manburg this time..''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.7K 39
FUCK WILBUR SOOT. #SupportShelbySquad - - - Everything is going a-okay for Tubbo after moving on from L'Manberg to Snowchester. He's built a nation...
1.4K 8 15
Things you need to know if you didn't! Y/n = Your name Y/l/n = Your last name F/r = Favorite restaurant (Story was made in 2021 and updated in 2023) ...
25.6K 499 10
All because of him I learned to love again... This is a Wilbur soot x reader that follows the life of y/n (she/her pronouns) y/n lives with her boyfr...