Her Little Wishes

By Artemisia738

" You cheated on me!" She said sobbing bitterly and he was silently looking at her. He asked very calmly," Yo... More

Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Maryam's story
Announcement

Chapter-1

13.5K 336 52
By Artemisia738

Aurin's p.o.v

" Bhabhi( sister in law), you don't have to be nervous. Though Bhai(brother) looks grumpy, he is a good person. He will take care of you," my 18-year-old sister in law Ziya assured holding my hands.

I replied forcing a smile on my face," Thank you for assuring me."

" Bhabhi, the colour of your henna is so deep. Bhai is going to love you a lot," Ziya teased noticing my henna.

Hearing her, my cheeks are now ten shades red and I looked down due to shyness. I noticed my henna and indeed it was too deep. I noticed the first alphabet of his name in my henna and became more anxious.

" Save this shyness for bhai. Tonight is going to be a long night for you," Ziya again teased and everyone giggled making me more uncomfortable.

My subconscious said making me more scared," A long night with an unknown man."

" Let's go, everyone. Bhai must be coming soon. Let bhabhi take some rest before bhai comes," She told everyone and very soon this room was emptied.

My aunt or I can say my mother in law stayed behind and came near me. She sat in front of me and I looked at her with questioning eyes. Till now I have met her 3/4 times and I can already say that she is strict lady.

Scanning me for a few seconds, she suggested," Obey my son and fulfil his every wishes. Don't disrespect him because he doesn't like ill mannered people. He is a very reserved person so be calculative before talking in front of him.

" Ok," I agreed awkwardly and she left the room closing the door.

I am now sitting on the bed like every newlywed bride and waiting for my husband. I was wearing a red gharara with heavy jewellery.

I am feeling suffocated with this heavy dress and jewellery but didn't complain because my mother in law ordered me to not change my clothes until my husband comes.

I pepped around the whole room and it looks very simple yet quiet. The whole room is filled with luxurious furniture to every kind of modern facilities which I never saw or experienced in my village house. I gulped down my saliva looking at the huge photo frame of him hanging on the wall.

Oh! I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Aurin Seikh and I am 22 years old. Recently I just finished my studies and before I could search for a job my father fixed my marriage. And, today I got married to my cousin Mikhaeel Seikh who is now my husband.

Well, my father is the youngest of his 3 siblings. My father has one elder brother and one elder sister. My aunt has married a long ago and my uncle left our village home when I wasn't even born.

My uncle Jamshed Seikh was always been an intelligent student. So he went to Karachi a long ago. There he finished his studies, started his own business, got married and had 3 sons & one daughter. He is one of the richest businessmen in the whole country.

On the other hand, my father Jalal Seikh was always a simple guy and very absent-minded towards studies. So, he stayed in the village and started taking care of our farms and lands.

He might not be so educated but he made me and my 3 sisters well educated. And, I am grateful to him for that. At least he didn't keep us illiterate like some conservative fathers who think that their daughters will be spoilt if they get education.

About my husband? Mikaeel is my uncle's firstborn and he is 35 years old. We have 13 years age gap! Sounds weird, right? It wasn't weird for my family and his family too. When my uncle chose me for his son I couldn't oppose because I didn't want to hurt my father. I wasn't ready for this arrange marriage but looking at my father's face I agreed silently.

Till now I have met my husband only two times. One was on the engagement day and another one was today. I heard from my father that he is a business tycoon. It's been 5 years since he has started taking care of Jamshed uncle's whole business.

I don't know much about him nor does he know about me. I haven't even shared a single conversation with him. But, looking at his aura I understood one thing that he will be very dominating.

He is almost 6'5" or 6'7" tall with well-built body. He has deep black colour eyes which reflects dominance over everything. I don't know how I am going to adjust with him.

A few days ago he and his entire family came to our village to celebrate Eid. There my uncle chose me as Mikaeel's bride and he didn't oppose too. He agreed in one go when he first saw me. I am not that beautiful like big city girls but still, he chose me. I don't know what he saw so special in me that he agreed to marry me without further conversation.

I was still in my thoughts when I heard footsteps approaching my room. This time my nervousness reached its peak and I grabbed my dress tightly.

Author's p.o.v

No sooner had Mikaeel entered the room than Aurin covered her face with a long veil. She heard him shut the door and glanced a little at him under her veil.

It would be a lie if she says that he isn't handsome. But, today he is looking extra handsome in his off white sherwani.

Mikaeel looked at Aurin and she immediately lowered her eyes. Walking towards the dressing table he removed his wristwatch and looked at his bride through the mirror. He felt something looking at the fairy sitting on his bed waiting for him. But, he kept his facial expression straight.

Then, He started coming towards her with slow moves and she started sweating. The moment he sat beside her, she flinched a little. She was never been so close to any man before. His masculine scent reached her nostrils and she felt thousands of butterflies flying inside her stomach.

Aurin started expecting him to say something about her look or some random things to make her comfortable but he was silent completely. She expected him to give her mu dikhai(wedding gift) but she noticed that his hands were empty. He was just gawking at her with lust. She wondered why her mother in law didn't lecture him about wedding gift. Why she didn't tell him that it's tradition to gift something to the newly wed bride on wedding night.

Suddenly, Aurin noticed him gawking at her beautiful Alta(one kind of red DIY) filled legs.

Immediately, she covered her legs with her clothes getting shy yet embarrassed. She was scared and uncomfortable by his close proximity.

Then, he tried to hold her hands but she clutched her dress tightly. She felt thousands of volts of electricity passing through her whole system when his rough skin came in contact with her soft skin.

Getting irritated by her continuous rejection he forcefully held her hands making her startle. He doesn't know why she is behaving like he is a stranger who is molesting her!! He is her husband and he has the right to touch her whether she likes it or not. That's what he was always taught by his elders and suggested by his friends.

He forcefully opened her fists and noticed her Henna. This time Aurin expected him to be praising her Henna and again he disappointed her by keeping his mouth mum. He didn't even blink his eyes seeing her Henna.

After that, Mikaeel removed her veil uncovering her beautiful face. Aurin's throat went dry when he threw away the veil somewhere in the room. She pulled her knees more close to her chest and grabbed her dress tightly. Her forehead started sweating slightly due to anxiety and she didn't dare to look at him. So, she just kept her eyes down.

On the other hand, Mikaeel was mesmerized by her beauty. Those deep brown colour doe-like eyes, pointy nose, plump lips covered in red lipstick and smooth skin made him lose his sanity. A few strands of her honey brown colour hair was falling over her face making her more desirable in front of him.

Aurin's heart was pumping blood abruptly and she wondered why he isn't saying anything. As a newlywed bride, she was expecting her husband to talk to her, assure her about their new journey and promise her that he will always support her. But, to her disappointment, he isn't saying anything.

After gawking at her for a good few minutes finally he opened his mouth. Aurin looked at him with disbelief after hearing his words. Her eyes got widened and she didn't understand how to react right now. She just blinked her eyes nervously and tried to say something but no word came out of her mouth.

" Take off your clothes," This was his first sentence to her and obviously it was shocking for her.

Note- Hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of this story. What do you think about the chapter?

Give a star to this story and also your feedback. I will really appreciate it. And, don't forget to follow me.😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.8K 59
đ‘ģ𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 đ‘ĩ𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1.1M 44.8K 53
" You know very well why I married you?" He asked rudely. She replied controlling her tears," Yes, for your children." Then, he said calmly," If I f...
37.5K 1.3K 64
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
656K 25.2K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...