Finding Home || bxb

By flawed-pariah

【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (18+)
20
21
22
23
24
25 (18+)
26
27
28
29 (18+)
30
31
32
33 (18+)
34
35
36
37
38 (18+)
39
40 (18+)
41
42 (18+)
43 (18+)
44
45
46
47 (18+)
48 (18+)
49
50
Other stories

19

3.6K 135 29
By flawed-pariah

"Yeah, well no one ever taught me how to use chopsticks," I moaned when Roman made fun of me one too many times at my feeble attempt at holding the two sticks between my fingers properly.

"Sorry, it's cute," he said trying not to laugh at me this time. "Here, let me help." He reached over the table and placed the chopsticks correctly between my fingers and showed me how to manoeuvre them. I got a little better at it but by the time the waiter put down our food I still wasn't good enough to try and actually eat with them, so I just decided to use my fingers. But I would try keep trying with the chopsticks, especially if it meant Roman touching my hands to guide me.

"Maybe I should have asked this before I brought you here, but you do like sushi right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I lied. "Yeah, it's good." I just didn't really like fish all that much. The vegetarian sushi was a lot nicer than the ones topped with fish. So, I guess I did like sushi really just only certain ones.

We made steady conversation as we ate and at one point Roman put his free hand over mine on the table. I'd been on dates before, but they were more preliminaries to sex. Like whoever I was with that evening felt like they needed to take me out to justify sleeping with me later. They did something for me so then I'll do something for them right? Maybe it made it easier for them to not think of me as underage as well if I was out on fancy grown-up dates.

But I think Roman didn't care about any of that and he really just wanted to take me out. I knew he wasn't comfortable with going all the way with a guy yet so I didn't know what he expected after, but I couldn't imagine it being anything more than a kiss, and maybe a little light touching of other places, as we still hadn't done that yet. That's okay though. I wouldn't mind kissing him. I especially wouldn't mind any touching.

Roman looked so hot in the dim lighting. The light shone in his eyes, and I would have felt bad and offered to switch, if I didn't like looking at how it turned his eyes from a deep earthy brown to a rich golden hue so much. It looked like he had some specks of black at the edge of his irises that you couldn't see without a bring light shining in his eyes or by getting real close to his face. I think he would find it creepy if I pushed my nose right up against his and stared deeply into his eyes just to look at those streaks of black.

"So anyway, I kinda got you something," Roman said just as I finished chewing on another bit of sushi which had cucumber in it.

"What?" I questioned.

"Like a Christmas present. It's nothing that big, I don't know, I just saw it in this shop when I went into town where my brother lives. You told me how you really liked that necklace you got for your foster sister, and I saw this and thought you might like it. It definitely not Vivienne Westwood or anything but yeah," he said handing me a small box.

I vaguely remembered talking to Roman into the early hours of Boxing day where I briefly mentioned quite liking the necklace. I could have bought one for myself if I really wanted but I didn't often like wearing jewellery around my neck because I thought it brought too much attention to my scar. When I opened the box though, I knew I would still wear it regardless of my scar. It didn't have a charm on it or anything like the one I got Emily did, it was only pearls that would hug my neck like a fairly loose choker. Maybe I liked it because Roman got it for me when he never even needed to.

"Do you like like it?" he asked seeming eager to know what I thought.

I nodded. "Yeah, you should put it on me when we go back outside. I wanna wear it tonight. I don't have anything for you though, I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I just wanted you to have something from me."

There was a giddy feeling inside me for the rest of dinner. I smiled at everything Roman said and laughed at all his jokes. Maybe they weren't all funny, but I didn't care. I wanted to make him feel just as good as he had just made me feel.

When we finished our food and went back to the car after Roman paid, he put the necklace on me. I felt his fingers skim my scar, though I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. I shivered at the touch, and he asked me if I was cold. I just told him I was not wanting to explain the real reason, and when we got inside the car, we didn't even drive off as he put on the heating and waited for me to warm up. When was he going to kiss me? Because I really wanted to kiss him.

Roman took the car back to his house and then we walked hand in hand to Keaton's place. We had to walk along the same road I'd been attacked on and once Roman realised why I was getting so anxious, he held my hand even tighter and let me carry the conversation while he seemed on high alert. I think he was keeping an eye out for anyone else that might be on the road. I had a feeling if Henry popped out of the bushes now, things wouldn't quite go as it did last time. I had Roman to protect me now. Usually I would prefer my independence, but I liked Roman being my protector.

"You okay?" Roman asked gently when we finally came off the road I'd been hurt on. I nodded and we continued walking to Keaton's which was only a five more minutes away. "Maybe I should have walked us another way. I didn't realise it was that road. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I kind of wanted to see you put your martial arts skills to use," I replied.

He chuckled and told me he hoped that wouldn't have to happen out of fear of what he'd do to the other guy. Obviously, I found that hot as fuck.

"Hey mate, Ellie's got us drinking cocktails, please tell me you have something stronger," Keaton said immediately after opening his front door of his house for us. His house was pretty impressive. Not as big as Arwyn's but it was clear Keaton and his family lived pretty comfortably. "Don't give any to my brother," he said when Roman showed him the bottles of spirits in his backpack. "I said he can drink if people he knows gives him alcohol but I'm not gonna make that easy for him."

Keaton led us into kitchen where there were cards laid out in preparation for a drinking game. The girls were drinking cocktails out of fancy glasses and Nate was just as quick to pinch the spirits off Roman as Keaton was. It was still early, only almost 8pm, but that meant it was time for pre-drinking where we'd all try our best to stay tipsy, maybe even on the edge of being drunk, until the party started, and we could actually start drinking heavily.

Roman poured us a glass each of Vodka lemonade but it was fairly weak just to get us started. Then for the next hour we played drinking games, me sat beside Roman at the table, his hand occasionally finding its way to my thigh. Right now, he was dangerously high up on my thigh so I couldn't concentrate properly when I was pulling out the Jenga piece and it toppled over.

"Fuck sake," I moaned in annoyance as I took a shot. "You did that on purpose," I said quietly to Roman while Naya reset the blocks.

"Maybe, maybe not," was Roman's response. I made sure he knew how it felt when it was his turn again a little later on. I ventured up even higher than he had, somewhat certain I may have grazed his member with one of my knuckles, making him shaky as he pulled the Jenga piece out this time toppling all the blocks himself.

"You definitely did that on purpose," he said as the doorbell rang signifying that others had started arriving.

"Yeah. What about it?" I teased. His eyes looked hungry as he stared at me. Hungry for me.

Don't get attached. Don't get attached. Don't get attached.

We haven't even kissed yet. I can't let this be like every other guy I've liked where I grow attached and then it hurts when they leave when we never even really had a relationship to begin with. I'm weird with guys I liked. I don't push them away by actually pushing them away. I push them away by trying to keep them too close that they want to leave me all on their own. I can't let that happen with Roman.

When more people had finally come to the house, the drinking games on the table were forgotten. I was with Roman on the couch while music started blaring from a speaker somewhere. I was probably drunk now, or maybe on the way. I'd slow down drinking for a bit. I had to make it till midnight at least. I had to make it till my new year's kiss because I knew exactly who it was going to be.

"You wanna go somewhere private?" Roman asked in my ear. I nodded at let him drag me away.

"Whose room is this?" I asked when we were inside some bedroom.

"Keaton's."

"What are we gonna do in Keaton's bedroom?"

"Well, he'll get mad if we did adult queer things," Roman said. "But I don't think he'll mind if we just make out."

Roman got closer to me until he pushed me onto the bed. I watched him in awe as he climbed on top of me. My legs were hanging of the edge as he straddled me.

"Maybe I mind," I said.

"Oh, you do?" Roman asked seeming panicked now. "I'm sorry! I'll get of you. Fuck."

"Woah," I said as I grabbed onto his arms to stop him from getting off me. "I want you to kiss me, just not right now. I want you to be my kiss at midnight."

"Oh, yeah? Yeah. I can be your new year's kiss."

I smiled and pulled him back down so his face was just above mine. "You can still kiss me now though, just not on the lips."

"Not on the lips." His breath smelt of alcohol, but I didn't mind. Mine probably smelt the same. "Okay."

Then Roman was peppering me with kisses. On my cheek and my forehead and ears. I laughed as he attacked me with kisses. And then he was pulling my top down to plant a kiss at the base of my throat. Then he placed a quick kiss on my neck but not on the side that had my scar. The pearl necklace moved around; its beads were cold. And then he was travelling down my body and pulling my shirt out from being tucked into my trousers. He lifted up the graphic tee and the long sleeve I wore so that he could place kisses on my belly. I was a little bloated from all the drinking but maybe he didn't notice. He kissed me on my belly button and then pampered me in little kisses as his lips moved up my body. Then he looked up at me, maybe looking to see if I would protest and when he saw that I was very much enjoying this, he placed a kiss on my nipple. And then he sucked my nipple between his lips and tugged at them with his teeth and I didn't stop myself when a moan came out of my own mouth.

"You sensitive there?" he asked with a grin as he lifted his head up to look at me. I nodded. "So am I, but I never knew how to ask a girl to play with them."

"I'll play with them," I offered more than willing.

"Maybe another time," he replied. "I am a hundred percent taking you up on that offer, but right now, I wanna play with you." I let out a shaky breath as he brought his face back above mine. "How long till midnight?"

I checked my phone. "Half an hour still."

"Hmm, what to do for half an hour," he said his voice soft but his eyes menacing. Not menacing in a bad way, just in a very horny minded way. I didn't mind. I wanted him to touch me however he pleased. But only kiss me at midnight.

"Can I kiss you here?" he asked his eyes softening as he brought a finger to my scar.

"No!" I replied panicking. I wanted to feel good and not focus on that stupid scar and how I got it.

"Okay, I'm sorry. What about here?" he asked gesturing to the other side of my neck that was free of any marks.

"Depends."

"On?"

"What you wanna do to me there."

"I wanna mark you. I like leaving marks."

Dammit, how does he manage to get hotter. "Yeah, okay," I said voice shaky. "Mark me then."

His lips were on my neck in an instant. At first, I couldn't calm down at having someone near me in that place, but then the small kisses he gave me in all the places he wanted to mark me helped relax my rapidly beating heart. And when he started sucking bruises into my skin I fully relaxed. I couldn't suppress all of my moans, but I tried my best. Roman would give me one mark and then move onto another spot on my neck to give me more hickies and I could feel his hardness pressing against my thigh, and how much longer till midnight was it?

I couldn't just lay here and let Roman do all the work though, so I put my hand under his shirt feeling my way up his stomach. I almost drooled at the feel of his abs, firm but soft. His abs weren't my goal though. I pinched a nipple between my fingers when I finally found them, and his mouth let go of my neck as he gasped in surprise.

"Fuck yes," he groaned out before his lips went back to attacking my neck. We were both a moaning mess, horny as fuck and completely unsatisfied, when we finally heard the chanting from downstairs.

10

9

8

Roman lifted his head away from my neck and came nose to nose with me.

7

6

5

I let go of his nipples so I could bring my hand out and wrap them both around his neck.

4

Our lips were so close.

3

They were practically brushing against each other.

2

His eyes were so brown.

1

We were kissing.

~~~~~~~~~

Our boys have finally kissed!!!

I don't remember if I mentioned Roman's eye colour before tbh, right here I've put brown but pls let me know if I put something else before

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

917 50 33
[Completed] Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone...
117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
54K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...