KABHI KABHI ITTEFAQ SE 💞💞 ✅

By PreeranxSairat

An OS on Sairat... Cover credit- @yoursonly_clichegirl More

COVER CREDIT

KABHI KABHI ITTEFAQ SE

1.2K 103 52
By PreeranxSairat

Jaikara Sherawali da...
Bolo saanche darbar ki jai...
Hi everyone...
Hope you all are safe...
Today I am back with an OS on Sairat...
Let's start...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aate jaate khoobsurat aawaara sadko pe...
Kabhi kabhi ittefaq se...
Kitne anjaan log mil jaate hai...
Unmein se kuch log bhul jaate hai...
Kuch yaad reh jaate hai...

Beautiful lines sung by one of the evergreen singers..."Kishore Kumar"... So presenting you An OS on Sairat based on this song...

It was a cold windy yet pleasent night in Nagpur... In the balcony of a house in Sunder Nagar...there sat a man on his couch with a cup of coffee in his hand...he was humming this song with the lyrics played in the radio...

"Aate Jaate khoobsurat aawaara sadko pe...
Kabhi kabhi ittefaq se...
Kitne anjan log mil jaate hai...
Unmein se kuch log bhul Jaate hai...
Kuch yaad reh jaate hai...
Unmein se kuch log...
Bhul jaate hai...kuch yaad reh jaate hai..."

He was lost in those lines when his phone rang which was kept on the tea table...be picked it up... received the call and with a big smile said " hello"...

His smile was soon replaced by a frown and tensed look...he cut the phone...placed it back on the tea table and leaned on the couch with his eyes closed...he was feeling the song the moment and the call...he sighed and slowly opened his eyes...a tear escaped from his right eye...though it was oy one year but the pain in his heart was more...far beyond that tear...he immediately got up...took his keys and drove to somewhere with his bike...he was driving his bike amidst the breeze and night which was slowly engulfing his heart...after driving for a quite sometime he stopped at a beach... there was a bench there...he was about to sit when he noticed someone's presence... someone sitting on it...he turned and found that someone is sitting on it...a girl...a beautiful girl sitting under the light which was adding to her beauty...when she also felt someone...she smiled and looked at him and again turned his face...her half face was covered with a dupatta...maybe she was hiding something...he too smiled back and sat there...he better to say both were staring the moon very minutely....the stars the sky and the breeze...it seemed as if they were searching for some answers... tears were escaping from both their eyes marking the pain in them and none tried to wipe it off...maybe the tear was easy to bear than the pain...no one talked to each other... there was complete silence in that place... between them and that silence was the melodious music at that time which were stringing their hearts... suddenly their silence was broken by his voice...

"Aap roz yaha aati hai??" He asked...she was at once surprised at his voice and that too asking a question...

"Matlab??" She asked perplexed...

"Matlab mein yaha pehle bhi aa chuka hu aur raat hi ko aata hu...meine toh aapko yaha kabhi nahi dekha"... He tried to justify...

"Ha woh mein aaj yaha pehli baar aayi hu"...

Both were talking but none were looking at each other...

"Aap har raat ko yaha aate hai??"...

"Nahi jab kabhi kabhi akelepan mein akelepan ko apna dost banana chahta hu... akelepan ko dhundhta hu tab yaha aata hu"...

"Oh...waise aapki baatein kaafi shayrana aur kaviyon waale lagte hai"...

"Ji shukriya...aur aap kya roz aati hai bahar"...

"Jab duniya muh pher leti hai...hume chod deti hai toh aana padta hai"...

"Matlab??"...

"Ji kuch nahi"...

He sighed and again stared at the moon... suddenly a breeze blew which removed her dupatta from her face slightly...he noticed it and turned towards her...

"Are yeh toh"...

"Ji kuch nahi"...

She was about to get up when he called...

"Ruko"...

Her heart skipped a beat...she felt he was moving closer...closer and closer...with his every step her heart beat was increasing...she tried her best to calm herself down but couldn't...

"Dekhiye agar aapko iss chot ke baare mein kuch na batana ho toh na sahi...par please meri wajah se aise jaiye mat"...

He felt his presence was a feeling of awkwardness for her so he decided to go but she stopped him...

"Mere papa aksar sharab ke nashe mein dhundh rehte hai...jitne bhi paise the sab uda diye...maa ke gehne tak bech diye... FDS tudwa di...saare paise khatam kar diye...phir ek din"...

Her voice hitched as she couldn't speak further...tears escaped her eyes remembering the moment when she looked in his eyes...

"Lagta hai aapka bhaut purana rishta hai dard se...aap ghabraiye mat sab thik ho jayega... imandari aur Sachai insaan ka sabse bada dhan hota hai"...

"Huh!"... She smiled sarcastically...

"Kya hua?? Meine koi joke maara kya??"... He asked confusedly...

"Nahi joke nahi maara...par jo kaha woh kissi joke se kam nahi tha"...

"Matlab??"...

"Matlab ki yeh Mr. Ki jab gareebe darwaze par dastak deti hai na...toh sach aur imandari hi sabse pehle khidki khol ke bhagte hai... Yeh sab aap bade logo ke chochle hai...sach aur imandari iss duniya mein kuch nahi hota...aajkal yeh do chize aise lupt ho gayi hai jaise dinosaur...yeh sirf kitaabo mein hi ache lagte hai...asal Zindagi mein nahi"...

She looked at him with painful eyes...

"Mein aapka dard samajh sakta hu...jab zindagi sirf dard deti hai aur dushman bann jaati hai tab yeh sab chize maayene (मायने) nahi rakhti"...

She was hearing him very cautiously... after a few minutes of silence she spoke...

"Lagta hai aapka bhi dard se bahut purana naata hai"...

He let out a painful laugh...

"Ha... zindagi ne itne dard diye hai ki ab dard nahi hota...sirf gussa aata hai"...

"Matlab??"...

"Mere papa ek Bahut bade buisness tycoon hai...unki aur meri kabhi nahi banti thi...maa toh pehle hi road accident mein hume chod kar chali gayi...papa hi the bus duniya mein lekin woh bhi"...

"Woh bhi??"...

"Woh bhi kaha...matlab unse mera rishta kabhi thik nahi ho paaya...mere papa hamesha mujhe dhikkarte rehte hai... mujhe paintings karna pasand hai...artist hu...lekin na mere art ki na meri kabhi kadar ki unhone... issliye"...

"Issliye??"...

"Issliye mein unhe chod kar chala aaya..."

He was about to speak when she interrupted...

"Lekin unhe aise akele chodna iss Umar mein sahi hoga??"... She asked worriedly...

He let out a painful yet sarcastic laugh and said...

"Aap bahut bholi hai...itni achi duniya nahi hoti...aur rahi baat mere baba ki toh woh akele kaha hai"...

"Matlab??"...

"Matlab ki unki toh ek mistress hai...uss aurat ke saath rehne ke liye unhone meri maa ko chod diya tha...mein apni maa ke saath rehta tha...jab unhe pata chala ki maa nahi rahi toh apni jhooti Sahanubhuti lekar mere saamne aaye...mein bhi tab chota tha issliye unke saath chala gaya"...

He stopped and tears flowed from his eyes continuously...she saw him with painful eyes...she hesitantly put her hand on his shoulder...when he felt someone he looked back and saw her...she squeezed his shoulder a bit and said...

"Jo hua... galat hua par bhagwan Hume musibate issiliye hi deta hai na taaki hum unse lade... mazboot Bane"...

"Par aise"... His voice was very heavy...he felt he was about to cry...

"Yeh zindagi hai...surprises deti rehti hai...hume taiyaar rehna hoga...hum yeh toh nahi maang sakte ki hume pareshaniyan de hi na par hum yeh toh maang sakte hai ki woh hume Shakti de ki hum unse lad sake"...

He smiled lightly...she too smiled...they were looking at each other for a quite long time when his eyes fell on her hand which was on her shoulder...she followed him and immediately removed her hand...soon the moment was replaced by and awkward silence in them...

Kisi bhi dard se jyada khamoshi insaan ko kha jaati hai...andar hi andar se khokla kar deti hai...iss waqt na hum kuch bol sakte hai na kuch kar sakte hai...

They were quite when he broke the silence...

"Thank you"... He said not looking into her eyes...He was looking at the sand...

She smiled ( not looking at him) and says "welcome"...

"Waise apne apna naam nahi bataya"...

"Mera naam??"...

"Hmm!"... She nodded excitedly...

"Virat...Virat Chavan"...

"Oh nice...nice name"...

"Thank you"...

He then realxes and put his hand on the edge of the bench behind her...

She suddenly gasped...he sensed and was removing his hand when she stopped...

"It's ok"...

He smiled and sat there looking at the girl with whom he developed a connection...kehne ko toh bus ek anjaan raah chalti insaan thi par kabhi kabhi..."aate jaate khoobsurat aawaara sadko pe...kabhi kabhi ittefaq se...kitne anjan log mil jaate hai...unmein se kuch log bhul jaate hai kuch yaad reh jaate hai"...

There was silence between there...the wind prevailed bowing some letters of love in their heart...this time the silence was not a awkward one...it was filled with bliss, satisfaction, gratitude and love...

Suddenly her phone rang...she picked it up and said..."hello...ha ridhima bolo"...

"Kya! Aise kaise...acha tum wahi raho nitya ko lekar mein aati hu"...

She hung up the call and was going when a voice stopped him..."aap bahut pareshan lag rahi hai?? Kya hua??"...

"Ji kuch nahi woh meri dost hai Nitya aur Riddhima... Aur Nitya ko na drink karne ki aadat hai...ab bus Riddhima akele sambhal nahi pa rahi hai... issliye mein ja rahi hu unhe lene"...

"Oh...acha aap kahe toh mein chod du??"...

"Nahi nahi aap kyun takleef utha rahe hai...mein chali jaungi"...

"Ha lekin raat hai and it's not safe"...

"Aap chinta mat kijiye mein chali jaungi"...

"Ok"...

She was about to go when he again stopped her...

"Apna naam toh batate jaiye"...

She smiled and answered...

"Agar kismat ne chaha toh phir milenge...aur jab phir milenge tab naam bhi bata denge"...

"Acha...bye"...

"Bye"...

They bid bye to each other and she went... She went leaving him lost in her thoughts and memories...the time he had spent with her... after sometime he went lost in her thoughts...

The story is supposed to end here right?? But it does not end here...scroll down to read the rest part...

After few days... Virat was going to his exhibition in his car...he was in a happy mood today when suddenly he saw a crowd gathered infront of his car...they were in a circle gossiping something...he opened the car and went near the people...He asked few people what happened but they requested to see himself... he went and saw that a girl was lying in a pool of blood... SHE WAS THE SAME GIRL WHO MET HIM ON THE BEACH...SHE WAS THE SAME GIRL WITH WHOM HE HAD SHARED HIS FEELINGS...YES SHE WAS HER!...
He was too shocked to react...he let out a painful sob...tears threatened to roll down from his eyes...his breath got heavy...he panicked... stumbled and moved a step back..."are are bichari...dekho road pe toh kitne hi accidents hote hai...lekin itni berehmi se koi nahi maarta"... A man spoke...he immediately get out of his trance and ran up to her...he sath on his knees and put her head on his lap...he tapped his cheek trying to call her by her name but he didn't know her name...suddenly his eyes fall on the identity card of her...he picked it up and saw...it was written "Sai Joshi" on her name column..."Sai" he called out his name softly and tear escaped his eyes...he heard her sound...he looked down and saw that she was trying to tell something...."Tum tum kuch mat bolo...ruko hum hospital chalenge ha...tumko kuch nahi hoga..." "Vi...vi... Virat" "tum tum kuch mat bolo...chup raho hum abhi hospital ja rahe hai"... "Virat su...su...suno"... "Me...meri ....e...ek aa...aan...aankhri baa...baat su...su... sun lo"... "Ky aankhri baat ha! Kya aankhri baat! Tumhe kuch nahi hoga...samjhi tum! Mein tumhe kuch hone nahi dunga Sai"... She smiled listening her name from his mouth... "Aah.....me...mein...meine ka...kaha ...th...tha na ki...ki hum....doobara ....mil...mi...mil.. milenge...de...dekho...shhh...kis...mat ne hume mil...wa hi..di...diya"...
"Ha Sai Ha"... She smiled a bit... "Au...aur yeh...ye bhi ka...kaha tha...ki ag...agli baar tu...tumhe pata chal gaya na ki mera naa....Naa...naam ahh...Sai hai"... "Ha Sai Ha...tumhara naam sahi hai...ab please tum jyada mat bolo... energy bachao"... "Vii....virat in...inn sab...sabki k...koi jar...ja...jarurat Naa...nahi hai....Mee...mera waw...waqt...aaah...khat...Tam ho ga...gaya hai... goodbye Virat"... Those were the last words...after that her soul made abode to heaven...she died in the arms of those whom she loved buy did not know... neither of them knew about it...her last words were also "Virat" his love...aur isse badi  baat kya ho sakti hai ki aap apne pyaar karne aur chahne waalo ke haathon mein dum tod de...kam se kam aapke aankhri waqt mein toh wo aapke saath the...aapke paas the...aur sukoon se unki baahon mein mare...
After that day, Virat never smiled nor got married and did not fall in love with anybody...maybe because he realised that his love was she...he became a workholic person and in the evening when he was alone he was lost in his thoughts about her of love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With this I end this OS here...well this is my first OS on Sairat and it is a mixture of happy and sad ending...you can consider it as a sad story too...well please share your views in the comment box...I'd love to read them and thank you so much for reading and voting for my Story...
End for today...
Hope you like this chapter...
There will be no next update as it is an OS...
As it is an OS I will not give any target...you can vote if you like it... regardless if you are voting or not... atleast comment your views on this story...how was it... what do you think about it... character analysis...of you find any flaw feel free to comment it...
Till then bye 💕💕
From
- PALAK ☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 175 102
How to tell if he likes you back.
287K 10.5K 60
"I hate you Mr. Hardik Pandya" "Not like I love you Mrs. Drishti Shah Pandya" "Very well then just stay away" "I would very much love to" Read to fi...
3.2M 80.8K 87
When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and stepdad. She is told of an accident res...
134K 13.6K 72
What would have happened if Virat wouldn't have agreed to get married to Sai. How their life would be? If there wasn't any third angle. This story w...