Street Affection (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

A love story. The street way. More

Cast
Birthday Bitch
One Drink, Too Many
Bad Things Never Happen
You Are ... The Father
A New Leaf
My House, My Rules
You Set Me Up?
Closer
Juko
Juko Pt. 2
Oh Californiaaa
Feelings
Double Trouble
Jealousy
Amazing Mr. Fuck Up
Detective Mitchell
Evidence
Letting Go
Chasing Waterfalls
Boom
Deal With The Devil
Something Is Wrong
Traumatized
Blame
Out With The Old, In With The New
Ridin' Or Not
Blood On My Hands
Family Ties
Love & War
Eyes In the Back of My Head
A Cell or A Coffin
Real Niggas Never Die
Tell Me Who You Loyal To
Remember That Deal?
Two Can Keep A Secret, If One Of Them Is Dead
Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer
Love The Way You Lie
Innocent or Guilty
Whatever It Takes
Mission Impossible
Pillow Talk
The Truth Will Out
Nowhere To Run
Bad Timing
Kiss It Better
Two Can Play That Game
Strangers
Welcome Home
Home Sweet Home
Decisions Decisions
Mr & Mrs
Draco's POV
Promises Are Meant to Be Broken
Bygones be Bygones
Tell It How It Is
'Til Death Do Us Part

Voicemails

2.2K 86 10
By thereallashleynicole

**Two Days Later**

~Will POV

"How is she doing?" Jay asked through the phone. "As good as she can be. She's asleep now. She just lost one of her babies man, I can't imagine that feeling." I said shaking my head. "Shit crazy."

"What's crazy is this shit with Draco. You been in Florida for two days and ain't told me shit. Where is this dude at?" I asked. "I needed to wait until you told me Armani was good. Some crazy shit popped off."

"Crazy like what?"

"Word is, Draco came down to kill the niggas who was with Bobby. He went in and instead of getting in and getting out, he wanted to kill everybody. He met four niggas with guns." He said. "He not dead is he?"

"Shit, he might as well be. He was shot. Six times."

"What the fuck! Six times?"

"Yeah. They left his ass for dead. When I pulled up, he was damn near drowning in his own blood. I found the mutha fuckas who did that shit. They dead." He said. "You sure?"

"Positive. But the doctors said he was lucky to be alive. Hell, I don't know how he managed." He said.

"But how is he doing? Did you tell him about Armani yet?" I asked him. "He's good for now. And nah, I don't want him fucking himself even more when he find out. I'll let him know when he off these machines tomorrow." He said. "Sayless." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Was that about Bryson?" Armani said making me turn around. "I thought you were asleep." I said laughing a little. "Who were you just talking about? Was it something about Bryson?"

"Nah, just some other shit with somebody we work with." I said trying to play it off. "Will, please. I got enough going on with me right now. I can't take anymore. If there is something wrong with Bryson, if you know something, please tell me."

"Okay listen, Draco is fine. He had a bad run in with some folks in another state. Ended with him getting hurt but he's perfectly fine. Jay is down there with him, he'll be here and there is nothing to worry about." I said.

"Nothing to worry about? It's obviously something to worry about if he couldn't make it to be here for me. Are you telling me the truth?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "Draco is fine. Now I'm going to get some food with Kiyanna. I'll be back." I grabbed my keys walking out to the car where Kiyanna was waiting.

"How is she?" She asked as I got in the car. "At this point, who knows. How do you expect somebody to be after something like that." I sighed shaking my head. "I'm worried about her Will." She said. "That's your best friend, I expect you to be worried." I said. "She hasn't slept in two days. She hasn't eaten. She barely talks and when she does, it's barely a sentence. Yesterday the doctor's offered for her to see her son in NICU and she wouldn't go. I'm really worried about her mental state right now." She said trying to hold back tears. "I know Yanna, I know."

"And it doesn't help that fucking Draco isn't here for her." She scoffed switching her emotions from worried to pissed. "Let's not talk about him right now." I sighed considering she doesn't know what's going on with him. "Let's fucking talk about it. I mean, he fucks my best friends and gets her pregnant with twins. Then when it's time for the damn birth, he isn't here for her. He's somewhere ignoring every person in the world. Ain't shit ass." She said.

"He couldn't make it."

"Couldn't make it? Are you fucking serious Will? Are you siding with him?"

"He's in the hospital." I sighed. I really wasn't trying to tell anyone about that. "The hospital? For what?" She asked. "After his sister's death, he went to Florida to go find the people behind it. He got caught in something he wasn't ready for and was shot. Six times." I said making her slam on the brakes. "What the fuck! Six times! Is he dead?"

"No he's not dead. He's in the hospital recovering. He doesn't even know Armani went into labor, and right now that's for the best. According to Jay, he's okay. I was going to fly down there some time tomorrow to see him." I said. "So, Draco is in the hospital and doesn't know that Armani is too. Just like Armani is in the hospital and doesn't know that Draco is too." She asked making me nod. "What the fuck do you think is going to happen when either one of them find out."

"They won't. Not right now. And you go to promise not to tell."

~Jay POV

"You look like shit man." I laughed walking back into his hospital room. He used the little bit of strength that he had to flick me off. He pointed at the paper on the desk. I grabbed it handing it to him, confused on what he wanted. "Pen." He said speaking. His voice was low, raspy. You could tell he was forcing that word out. I looked around the room taking the pen off the doctor's clipboard.

'What happened?'

He wrote.

"Oh nothing, just you being you. You got caught in front of four niggas with bullets. They lit yo ass up. Six shots. Damn near drowned in yo own blood. Don't know what would have happened if I didn't find yo crazy ass." I said shaking my head.

'Where they at?'

"Dead. After I dropped you at the hospital, I met back up with the nigga you met with that gave yout the drop. We found out where they were and made sure they didn't see another day of light. They dead, we made sure of it." I said making him slowly nod.

'Mani?'

"Uh, she good." I lied. "She been calling though, asking about you. I didn't tell her what happened, figured it was the best. She's okay though, Will and your best friend are taking good care of her. I promise." I said.

'Thank you.'

"Man, you know it ain't no problem. Get you some rest."

*Later On*

~Armani POV

"Good evening Ms. Mitchell." The nurse said walking into the room. "I see you haven't eaten your food. This is becoming a bad habit. When's the last time you ate?" She asked as I ignored her. "Where are your two friends? They're normally always here?" She asked making me shrug. "Okay, well I'm glad they aren't. I think we should talk." She said making my heart race. "Is it something with my son? Is he okay?"

"Your sone is okay, this is about you." She said sitting down next to the bed. "How are you doing? Mentally? Emotionally?"

"I'm fine."

"I know you want me to believe that, but I don't. I have a pamphlet here, it talks a little about PPD, Postpartum Depression. It commonly occurs after childbirth." She said handing it to me. "It has a list of symptoms, treatments, and even some specialists that can assist you."

"I'm not fucking depressed." I scoffed. "Ms. Mitchell. I understand, you're going through a lot. But t-" I cut her off. "You don't understand shit. I got knocked up by a stranger. A stranger! I got pregnant with twins. Just when I thought he would always be here for me, he goes MIA. Just like every no good ass man. He couldn't even be here for the birth. You want to know why? Because he was hurt, I didn't even know about it. Now I'm sitting here, grieving the death of my dead baby! Alone!"

"What's going on?" Kiyanna said walking in with Will behind her. "I was informing Ms. Mitchell about Postpartum Depression. She's going through her emotions right now and it's understandable. I'll leave for a minute." The nurse said excusing herself.

"I am so sorry that you are going through this." Kiyanna said sitting down next to me. "I want you to know that I'm here for you. We're here for you." She said grabbing my hand. "I know, but you're not who I need right now. I need Bryson."

~Draco POV

I was sitting in the bed looking up at the ceiling. Jay left for a minute and I was in here by myself. "Fuck." I said forcing myself to get out the bed. I had no strength. I was weak. I made my way to my bag sitting on the couch across the room. "Shit." I said wincing in pain. I grabbed my phone seeing all the missed calls and messages.

Jay
6 Missed Calls

Jay
IMessage

Armani❤️
13 Missed Calls

Armani❤️
23 Missed FaceTime Calls

Armani ❤️
15 IMessage

Will
8 Missed Calls

Will
3 IMessage

Jesus.

I went to my voicemails realizing I had two.

One from Armani and one from Will. I listened to the one from Armani first.

"Uh, hey. I know we aren't on the best of terms. But I'm worried. It's been a week; I haven't seen your face. I haven't heard your voice. I miss you. I miss laying with you. I miss laying in the bed with you late at night just to talk. I miss you rubbing my belly and talking to the babies. I miss your touch, your smell. Everything. I don't know where you are. I don't know why you left. But I need you. I need you here. I need your support. Can you call me please, I just want to know you're safe. I love you."

The voicemail ended.

Hearing her say the words I love you made my heart sink. She's never said that before.

I went to the next voicemail from Will.

"Look man, I don't know where you at." I could hear Armani screaming in the background. "But Armani is going into labor. She was bleeding, a lot. I don't know if the babies are going to live but she needs you here, now. We're going to Grady."

When the voicemail ended, Jay walked in.

"You got the strength to move, that's great." He said. "You lied." I said making him raise a brow. "Armani. She's in labor."

"How you find out about that?" He asked. "Call Omar. Now."

"You can't leave Draco. Not under these circumstances. I didn't tell you for the sake of your health." He said. "CALL OMAR!" I yelled feeling pain in my body seconds later. "Alright, alright. Just chill, please." He said pulling his phone out. I went to my phone calling Armani.

"The person you are trying to reach is unava-" I ended it. "Do you know anything?" I asked. "All I know is that she went into labor." He said. I could tell he was lying. "Don't lie to me."

"She gave birth. A boy and a girl. But, the girl didn't make it. You lost your daughter." He said.

"Get me on a plane. Now."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"We're glad to see you up and out of your room. Your son would be glad to see you." The nurse said as I stood in front of the window of the NICU. "I don't know if I can do this." I said. "Trust me, you got this."

**

"Draco you need to sit down." Will said. "I can't sit down. I just lost my daughter man." I said. "I understand that but you're weak. You putting too much pressure and stress on your body right now. You need to be laying down in a hospital bed."

"ARMANI IS IN A HOSPITAL BED! And I wasn't fucking here for her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 56 4
This is the type of story to have you on the edge of your seat. Come along into the twisted tale!
974K 41.4K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
212K 7K 32
𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 /ˈ𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐂𝐇ə𝐫𝐝/ 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧; 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝.
39.6K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)