Swordigo (The Adventure Of Sw...

By A_san_writes

Hansung is grand son of sword master, but his grandfather passed away. Now he have to be the sword master and... More

about the story
• 00 :- about them •
• 01 :- the grandson of sword master and a herbal doctor •
• 02 :- a magician and a hybrid •
• 03 :- a sword teacher and maan •
• 04 :- bestfriend and crush •
• 05 :- friendship or love ? •
• 06 :- start of a new adventure •
• 07 :- let's go to the plains •
• 08 :- care •
• 09 :- saving neal •
• 11 :- earth power •
• 12 :- possessed ? •
• 13 :- support •
• 14 :- love •
• 15 :- night of fireworks •
• 16 :- trust •
• 17 :- letter from angel •
• 18 :- moony like yovan •
• 19 :- Moony don't have much time left ? •
• 20 :- secrets •
• 21 :- finally at florennum city •
• 22 :- meeting hyun •
• 23 :- he choose the evil •
• 24 :- daughter •
• 25 :- fire monster •
• 26 :- for moony •
• 27 :- something is weird •
• 28 :- kurayami •
• 29 :- moony is alive •
• 30 :- saving rushi •
• 31 :- moony's past •
• 32 :- negativity •
• 33 :- mageblade and evil •
• 34 :- silence before the final fight •
• 35 (A) :- the final fight •
• 35 (B) :- final fight (the end) •
• original story from drafts •

• 10 :- first piece of mageblade •

16 3 3
By A_san_writes

~ ☁️ ~

"No wait Neal !"
Moony was about to grab his hand but he was too fast. She tranform in wolf and ran infront of him. He stopped because of her suddnely appearing infront of him as wolf. She again transform back in human.

"It's dangerous to go there alone. We have to prepare before we go there."
She said.

"But I have to save him."
Neal said.

"And I have to save the whole town."
Hansung said in between them.

"You are not the only one who have to save someone."
He continues.

"What do you mean ?"
Neal asked.

"I have to take place of my grand father and have to become next sword master. Our country is in danger. I have to save our country from evil and I think this is the actual start of my adventure."
Hansung said.

"Yes. This is the start of your adventure."
They all look at voice. It was fairy sojin.

"Hello. I'm fairy sojin. Nice to meet you all pretty people."
Sojin said and he sat on hansung's shoulder.

"Well... Sojin this is hana, she is a herbal doctor and she is here with me."
Hansung said and hana smile towards sojin.

"I know her."
Sojin smile at her.

"Ok ? This is minjae. He is magician and she is moony. She can transform in animals , birds and insects and he is Neal. We just save him from the plains , which is turned into jungle now."
Hansung said.

"Oh.. Well.. I am sojin and I appeared when I have something important to tell you all. For now , the plains is your first challenge. You have to go there and fight with him... The gatekeeper."
Sojin explained.

"The gatekeeper ? I had heard about him. He is made up of woods and is protecting something. I don't exactly know what is he protecting."
Neal said.

"Yes. You are right handsome."
Sojin wink at him.

"Can you explain us about it ?"
Hana asked.

"Yeah. Gatekeeper is made up of woods and he is not alone. Corruptor is helping him. Curropter have power of magic bolts and he can grow wide trees in a minute."
Sojin said.

"If you ask me , I would suggest you to not go alone to fight with them. Hansung have sword knowledge , so does Neal. So , It'll be better if you both fight with him. Moony would help you to distract gatekeeper and for Corruptor , minjae will boast your power up of magic bolt."
Sojin explained.

"Please don't get injured hana. You have to treat and heal them all after they came back."
Sojin patted her head with his small hands and she nodded at him.

"Alright. No-"

"What about Maan ? And my villagers ?"
Neal asked cutting sojin's words.

"Villagers are safe. You can say they are in deep sleep. I don't know whom are you talking about , I mean this person Maan, but evil has choose a man and had injected corruptor's power in him."
Sojin said.

"That means maan.."

"AAAAHHHHHHH"
They all listen a scream from outside.

"Wait I will check."
Moony said transforming in wolf and she ran out.

"Till then get ready to fight with the gatekeeper and corruptor."
Sojin said and all of them started getting ready.

*meanwhile*

Moony ran after voice. The voice was coming from the plains. She was sure about the voice. It was voice of some guy. She ran towards the entrance of the plains and saw a guy who was hanging in air by a branch. Some wolf's were dancing beneath him.

Moony slap her head mentally and went to those wolf. She told them that this guy is her friend. Since the wolf were her friends too , they let him go and walk away leaving moony and the guy behind.

"DON'T EAT ME. I'M TOO PRETTY TO BE YOUR MEAL."
He yelled.

Moony gave him straight face and she transform in human.

"Come down. You are saf-"
And before she even complete her scentence he fell on her.

"Aish this kid."
She push him at side to see him who fall unconscious because he saw her transforming in human. She again slap her head before carrying him on her back and walking towards mushroom house.

She kicked the door open and went inside.

"Who is this ? What happened with him ?"
Hana asked Neal help her for putting the guy down from her back.

"He was hanging in air by a branch. My wolf friends wanted to eat him."
Moony said.

"Let me check him."
Hana said.

"When are we leaving ?"
Moony asked.

"Now."
Hansung said.  They all walk out of house. Hana also walk out to wish them luck.

"Be careful you all."
She said.

"Take care of yourself too. Hit that guy if he tries to harm you. Ok ?"
Hansung said. She nodded at him and they all leave for the plains.

Moony transform in wolf and ran ahead while Neal and hansung cut the branches. Neal lead them towards maan's house.

He ran in maan's house as soon as they reach there.

The house was covered in branches from inside , but the branches were pretty small compare to other branches.

"M-maan.."
Neal mumble as he look at the guy seated in corner of the room , but before Neal walk towards him , a light flash infront of them. Moony pull Neal back and that guy got covered in several wood planks.

"It's the gatekeeper."
Hansung mumble.

The gatekeeper stand up making alot of cracking noise.

"Nice to see some tiny peoples with sword..."
Gatekeeper chuckle.

"So... There are 4 tiny humans are here to fight with me huh ?"
Gatekeeper asked and ran towards them to attack on them. Moony and neal jump on side and dodge gatekeeper.

On other side minjar used his power to fly and fly away with hansung.

"I got an idea."
Hansung said.

"Put me down."
He said. Minjae nodded putting him down.

Gatekeeper again ran towards them. This time moony attacked on gatekeeper. She use her sharp nails and scratch gatekeeper's back. Gatekeeper grab her and throw away but she landed safely using her cat form.

"Neal side Attack."
Hansung yelled and Neal ran at left side of gatekeeper and attack on it cutting it's left hand. A loud scream escape gatekeeper's mouth as it uses it's right hand to grow tree.

Ground start glowing green beneath Neal , Moony ran pushing Neal on other side and they escape from trapping in branched cage.

"NOW !"
Hansung yelled. Minjae used his magic and made Hansung fly. Hansung fly towards gatekeeper's head and cracked it in 2 Parts.

The wooden planks fall down and a black shadow came out of it. It was Maan. He had this black aura around him. His eyes were dark and he had green marks all over his body.

"You think you can kill me 'the Corruptor' this early ? No you can't you all weak people."
He said and 2 swords came in his hands from nowhere.

"Maan..."
Neal mumble.

"We will save him."
Hansung patted his shoulder.

Moony ran towards maan with full speed jumping on corruptor maan and scratch on his hand. Maan dropped his sword and yelled in pain.

"You dirty little wolf."
Maan trapped moony in a cage of branches and Neal ran towards Maan to stop him.

"Moony !"
Minjae was about to go help moony.

"MINJAE NOW !"
Hansung call him. Moony nodded at minjae and minjae went to help Hansung.

Moony transform in squirrel and escape from cage.

Hansung fly on Maan. He was busy in fighting with Neal but Hansung attacked on him and Maan drop his other sword. Hansung then pointed his sword towards maan's neck.

"Any last words ?"
Hansung asked.

Maan smirk at him.

Moony observe the ground beneath Hansung is glowing green. She ran towards Hansung with full speed and pushed him. Sharp branches grow out from ground making a deep scar on moony's hand.

Moony yelled in pain. Minjae ran towards her , while Neal and hansung again start fighting with Maan. Neal observe a rope type bracelet on Maan's hand which was glowing in purple color. He look at Hansung and mouthed him to grab Maan from behind.

Hansung nodded at him. Neal started fighting with Maan as Hansung grab Maan from behind.

Neal ran towards her cutting the bracelet on Maan's hand. Suddenly Maan's eyes changed back to normal one's. The dark aura around him vanished and Neal catched him before he fall unconscious.

"Moony ! Are you ok ?"
Hansung asked as he ran towards moony and moony transform back in human.

"No.. I guess..."
She mumble tightly closing her eyes because of the pain.

"Hansung... The first part of mageblade."
Minjae said pointing at the first piece of mageblade which was rested on one of the tree glowing brightly.

"It's beautiful."
Moony and Neal mumble as they look at it. It was middle part of sword which was looking like ocean because of it's ocean blue color.

Hansung walk towards that piece of mageblade. As soon as he pick it up , everything started changing back to normal.

Trees and branches again went inside the ground. People start coming out of houses.

It was like the town woke up from a nightmare.

"We have to take them to hana."
Taehyung said looking at Maan and he walk towards moony tearing some part of his clothes and wrapping it around moony's wound.

Neal nodded at them. Minjae was tired because of using his powers , so hansung gave moony support by his shoulder since she had injuries on her leg too , while Neal carry Maan and they started walking towards mushroom house.

They aoon reached to mushroom house. Minjae used some more magic to create 2 more rooms in mushroom house. Hana then gave everyone some energy drink which she made some time ago. Then she treat everyone's wounds and everyone went to rest.

~ ☁️ ~

A/n :-

Happy to see that I have you as my book reader. Please show some love and vote for my book. <3

Also they've successfully saved the town and finally found the first piece of mageblade ! Keep reading to know what happens with Maan afterwards !

To remind you this is how mageblade looks alike :-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 2 9
This book is filled with chapters of fanfiction for each idea I have. Now you may DM me if you want to take over any of these stories, but you the ok...
4.8K 411 31
The fox people were accused of killing the queen of a nearby kingdom, and the king demanded all of them to be killed. Only one young fox boy managed...
48.7K 865 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...
153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...