โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐…๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐๏น…โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ‚Šหš| ๐Œ...

็”ฑ I_Lab_Lemons

โ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž... ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

foreword
โœง* เฉˆ Ex
โœง* เฉˆ Girlfriend
โœง* เฉˆ Attitude
โœง* เฉˆ Perv
โœง* เฉˆ Soulmate
โœง* เฉˆ Ara, Ecchi
โœง* เฉˆ Eye Candy
โœง* เฉˆ Flushing Red
โœง* เฉˆ Momma Inko
โœง* เฉˆ Flirt
โœง* เฉˆ A Friend
โœง* เฉˆ Tokyo
โœง* เฉˆ Interview
โœง* เฉˆ Kisses
โœง* เฉˆ Two

โœง* เฉˆ Hotel

64 3 1
็”ฑ I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

I got to Tokyo quickly after I boarded a private jet. I immediately went out of the plane to eye the place I haven't visited in years ever since I graduated from UA.

It's so bright

I arrived here at noon, and I took that as an opportunity to eat in their Top-Rated restaurants.

I missed eating here TBH.
With my ex...

Midoriya ate lunch where he and Ochaco used to eat together.

What a lonely bastard

I took my chance to explore the wonderful place and markets here in Tokyo before going to my Hotel.

Everyone is so festive.

But despite all that, it's hot... It's said that the temperature will increase over 39°c. I should have brought my tank top-oh wait I'll just buy it here. I'll just wear it in the hotel once I get there

"Now... Where's (Y/N)?" I cheekily asked myself.

- Hours passed by and it's already nighttime -

Dragging my suitcase with my backpack on my back, I try to locate my hotel with my phone, and after a while, I eventually arrived at the hotel that gave me a warm welcome which made me smile and bow back.

Greeting them with a wave and giving some of them autographs, I thanked them for the hospitality before they gave the key to my room.

Room 143

"Thank you" I bowed again as I carry my bags, declining the offers of the staff to carry them for me.

As I leave the Common Room on the first floor, I could hear giggling and whispers from the staff which made me wonder but I just shrugged it off and went on my way to take a long rest for the big day.

My interview is scheduled for the next day of the next day.

LMAO

At least, I'll be able to roam the city for a day to keep myself entertained. And a day to look for (Y/N). She's been ignoring me still

She's making me angrier every time she leaves me on seen.

Pouty Deku here

"Hmph"
He hmp-ed before shoving his phone into his pockets

Reaching my floor, I started to look from one door to another to find my room-oh there it is.

Yes! I could take a nap before eating, agh... Rest... What a wonderful word

Midoriya smiled while clouds of imagination came out of his head.

I took out my key to enter my room. I was met by white painted walls and black furniture with light bulbs hanging around as decorations.

Flowers, specifically red roses we're placed in different types and size of vases, and the smell of cooked food swarm my nose.

I started to drool.

Before slumping on the bed and knocking myself out, I drag my stuff to my bedroom and immediately tuck them in the drawers.

I put aside the unknown clothes to place mine in the drawer as I yawn.
I then shut them close and changed my dirty shirt.

I put on my white tank top as I sigh in relief before slumping down onto the bed; stretching my limbs wide open as cracking sounds sounded, I exhaled loudly as I smile while eyeing my checkered ceiling.

Every thing is fine and great as I lay flatly on my bed

The door of the bathroom in the bedroom suddenly opened.

There She came out. Wearing a white robe as her hair drip droplets of water, she hums a song as she rubs the white towel on her wet, shiny (H/C) hair.

Her voice is so cute. I unconsciously sat up.

The only cloth that covers her very soul from my green, wide-open eyes is the robe that hugs her figure so tight it made me blush and flushed red.

Midoriya's nose gushed out blood that made him slap his hand onto his nose and lips

I notice she slowly opens her eyes, flattering them slowly. Her (E/C) eyes met my green orbs as she blink a few times.

She stiffened.

My body hardened as well.

Silence overtook the air in the room

|||(Ó-Ò) • • • (ಠ⌂ಥ٥)

"Hi"
Midoriya awkwardly wave his hand as he stood up from the bed.

He took a step, sideways... Another one step... A step after another and before he knew it he was trying to open the door of the room; desperately shaking the doorknob

"WHA-"
(Y/N) choked out as she cover her chest with her arms.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??"

"AHHH! IM SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEE YOU IN JUST A ROBE! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOUR CLEAVAGE I SWEAR-"

"DIE!!"

smacking and hitting sound erupted in the room with a voice of a boy, desperately begging for help; and a girl groaning and grunting, following the rhythm of the hitting sound.

- After Hours of Explaining -

Midoriya is sitting on the couch with his arm resting on the headrest of the couch as (Y/N) sat beside him; in an Indian seat position.

"So... Let me get this straight" She pinched the bridge of her nose as I nod. "someone offered you to be their guest in an interview? In their show? And you came here only for that right?" She asked as I avert eye contact while I whistle.

"Ugh... Should've known" she groaned

"How about you? Why are you here" I inquired.

"Modeling Project? I'm not so sure, Madame Rosa just told me to pack some of my stuff and-" WE'RE GOING TO TOKYO! LET'S GO!"

That's what she said" she explained while I 'ohh' in reply with a chuckle following it

"Why are we in the same room anyway? Is this what you're doing behind my back?" She asked while narrowing her eyes at me as I shook my head to no while waving my hands, denying it.

"Of course not! But while walking into the halls, I heard some staff giggling and whispering... It's must be them" I thought as she hum and nod her head in understanding.

"You're interview? When is it?" She asked while yawning

"The Second Day after today" I reply as I yawn as well.

She nodded her head, yawning once again before she stood up and walk off. "Where are you going?" I asked

"Sleep... Don't sleep with me, I don't trust you" she said bluntly, standing under the door frame as she look at me from her shoulder.

"Wow... I'm hurt. So straight forward" I groaned while clenching my chest as I pretend to be in pain.

She just sighed before swinging the door open. "You can take the couch," she said between a yawn. "See you tomorrow, don't even think of entering this room, or ill kill you by cutting your dick off with a scissor" she threatened.

(-’๏_๏’-)
Midoriya went silent before blinking his eyes after the girl shut the door with a bang, leaving him there with nothing but himself.

"Ok"
He said as his sweatdropped.

"Good Night then"
He smiled before laying his tired body on the couch.

In the middle of the night, (Y/N) went out of the room while carrying her blanket and pillow.

She walks towards the sleeping greenette who seems to be laughing in his dreams as he hugs himself while shivering

She eyes him for a minute before frowning.

She exhaled deeply before grabbing the sleeping Male's head to slide the pillow under his head.

She eyes him with soft eyes.

She then grabbed the blanket from the carpeted floor and threw it onto midoriya's sleeping figure.

After being satisfied with the position Midoriya is in, the chef kissed herself before walking to the kitchen to get herself some snacks and water.

She went back into the living room and opened the TV.

She started to watch movies on Netflix with a Midoriya snoring soundly behind her.

This will be a long night.

But without her knowing, Midoriya did wake up in just a minute. still half asleep he saw her sitting on the floor while watching Encanto.

Too tired to talk and move, he just slump his head back onto the soft pillow but now with a smile plastered on his lips as he clench the blanket on his body.

"Night... Again"
He whispered

YELLO :)

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

156K 5.7K 35
"๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ?" "๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
76.4K 2K 38
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ! ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š๐š’๏ฟฝ...
239K 10.3K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
Written in the stars ็”ฑ PositivePeach

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

9.7K 281 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...