hello teacher (noren)

Od wishwyou

jeno + renjun publish : 1 January 2022 end : 6 June 2022 Viac

hello teacher
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
important notice to all readers
chapter 32 (side characters ending part 1)
chapter 32 (side characters ending part 2)
chapter 33 (ending - main characters)
not an update but-
prequel!
!!

chapter 11

688 33 24
Od wishwyou

Renjun can't even reply to Chenle's question when someone rings his doorbell. Both Renjun and Chenle looked at the door direction, wondering who would be there at this hour. He was really sure it would never be Jaemin and Minhyung as both of them must be tired after a whole day of working. Moreover, Jaemin and Minhyung always inform him first before they go to Renjun's house.

Renjun made his way towards the door, seeing it through the tiny hole on the door, only to meet the pair of eyes that he was familiar with. At first, he wanted to ignore it but when he saw Sungchan also standing there, he finally opened the door as he pitied the boy the most. As soon as the door opened, Renjun did not ask many questions, letting the father and his son enter his house. Seems like both of them did not return home yet as Sungchan still wore his school uniform.

"Pa, I miss you," Sungchan hugged Renjun's legs, calling him pa as Chenle asked him before. Jeno who heard that for the first time was startled to hear that, but inside, he kinda loves how Renjun did not even care of what Sungchan called him. When Chenle saw Sungchan, he immediately took the boy's hand, bringing the boy into his room. Of course those two best friends already missed each other although Chenle did not come to school only for a day.

"Here. Let's eat. And take the medicine after that." Jeno walked casually towards Renjun's kitchen with Renjun following him from behind. Before Renjun could say or do anything, Jeno already prepared everything for him. "Jeno, you are my guest. Let me do it,"

"But you are sick,"

"It's getting better anyway. Still, I shouldn't treat my guest like this, stop it Jeno,"

Jeno stopped a while, turning his back towards Renjun only to reply,

"Then, should I be your husband then you will stop calling me as your guest to do a simple thing like this?"

Renjun's mouth opened wide, can't think properly of Jeno's words. He knew, blush already creeped up on his face. That was why he slowly sat on the chair, watching Jeno prepare everything without letting out any words anymore.

As Jeno already prepared everything, Renjun walked into Chenle's room, calling the boys to eat dinner. They followed Renjun to the dining table, excitedly running and teasing each other. Jeno sat in front of Renjun while Chenle and Sungchan were by Renjun's side. Seeing how Sungchan loves to be with Renjun more than him made Jeno envious a little bit. Surely he needed to learn more from Renjun how to attract the children.

"Renjun, why don't you eat first? The food will get cold. It might not be delicious after this," Jeno looked at the chinese. Renjun took a glance at him before answering, "I will feed these boys first. You should eat too, Jeno," Jeno did not touch his food. He watched how Renjun fed Chenle and Sungchan, finally scooting over Sungchan's side and fed his own son. Renjun smiled when Jeno took the spoon from his hand, knowing from Jeno's act, he wanted to be a good dad for Sungchan.

"Pa, I'm full. Can we play now?" Chenle asked Renjun.

"Give Sungchan your pyjamas to change. Then, you can play for a little bit. You need to go to school tomorrow, Lele. Go to bed early, okay?" Chenle nodded, walking away with Sungchan, leaving the two adults at the dining table.

"Let's eat," Jeno did not reply to him, standing up from his seat, walking to Renjun's side before sitting there. Renjun looked at him, questioning what Jeno tried to do. "You already fed them. Let me feed you now,"

"Je-"

Jeno fed a spoonful of porridge into Renjun's mouth without Renjun could finish his sentence. Jeno giggled when Renjun glared at him, cheeks puffy as he ate the porridge. What a cute sight. "I can feed myself,"

"Let me be kind, I'm serious Renjun," The tone in Jeno's voice scared him a little. Jeno did not raise his voice but for sure, it seems like a warning. Renjun can't say no to what Jeno said, letting the man feed him. It was awkward for Renjun to be that close to Jeno.

"Pa can you help me fix this- ah, it's okay I will do it by myself," Chenle turned around as soon as he saw Jeno feed his pa. He giggled, entering his room before closing it, not wanting to disturb his pa and his future dad moment. (at least, that was what Chenle dreamed of.)

Renjun looked away, stopping Jeno from feeding him. Why he agreed earlier, he should not be scared with the man in front of him. "Erm, Jeno. You should eat." Renjun stood up from his seat, only for his arm to be grabbed by the other man. Renjun looked at his arm then at Jeno. "Do you really think that is the only reason I came here? To see you and Chenle? Worried about you two?"

"What are you trying to talk about?"

"It's not a dream right. We did something that night that was why you avoid me for weeks,"

Renjun gulped down his own saliva, wanting to deny that but he knew Jeno would never fall for his lies. Obviously Renjun is not good at lying to anyone. "It's just a simple peck on my nose. We did nothing at all,"

Jeno stood up, still holding onto Renjun's arm. He looked down at the teacher who is a little bit shorter than him. "Nothing? If that was the only reason, you don't need to avoid me. But why do you need to avoid me? Two weeks, Renjun. I don't know what I did wrong, you left me hanging without knowing the truth. Why?" Renjun could not say anything. If he told Jeno the truth, he did not know how Jeno would react. It is just too sudden to feel this way. It felt wrong.

"Why, Renjun,"

Jeno looked at him, wanting Renjun to tell him. Seeing no response from the Chinese, Jeno slowly loosened his grip on the Chinese's arm.

But Renjun caught Jeno's arm. Closing his eyes, spitting words,

"I developed feelings for you since that night, you told me everything. Your action might be simple for you but I don't think I can stop myself from wanting more than just a peck. I know both of us are different and you might think I am dumb for falling for a perfect guy like you and can't help myself anymore when I'm falling for you harder. I avoid you for reasons, Jeno. I know you want to be friends but I don't want to, so please, stop being kind to me. Stop caring about us, please."

"Renjun,"

Renjun opened his eyes slowly, meeting the other pair of serious eyes.

"Renjun, date me."

"What-"

Before Renjun could process out what he just heard, Jeno held his neck gently, holding Renjun's head with care using his left hand, kissing the Chinese's lips slowly. The Chinese did not move, staying still with eyes widely opened.

Still, Renjun can't think about anything, slowly closing his eyes, letting Jeno handle him with care.

-

cuties!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

455K 14.4K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
68.4K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
563K 22.2K 65
♡𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ♡"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄."