โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐…๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐๏น…โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ‚Šหš| ๐Œ...

By I_Lab_Lemons

โ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž... ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

foreword
โœง* เฉˆ Ex
โœง* เฉˆ Girlfriend
โœง* เฉˆ Attitude
โœง* เฉˆ Perv
โœง* เฉˆ Soulmate
โœง* เฉˆ Ara, Ecchi
โœง* เฉˆ Eye Candy
โœง* เฉˆ Flushing Red
โœง* เฉˆ Momma Inko
โœง* เฉˆ Flirt
โœง* เฉˆ A Friend
โœง* เฉˆ Hotel
โœง* เฉˆ Interview
โœง* เฉˆ Kisses
โœง* เฉˆ Two

โœง* เฉˆ Tokyo

70 5 0
By I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

Walking in the Studio, (Y/N) expresses her mood with a deep frown on her face.

Not angry but neutral as her mind rewind's the occurrence from the other day

'"Let's go home"'

His voice erupted in her head as she hug her knees while she sat on a chair with her face dug into her legs.

Her brows are furrowing as she groans, grabbing some of her staffs' attention.

They sigh

"I'm glad you're alright... After the incident the last day."

"Is Madame Rosa... Mad?"
(Y/N) asked

The occurrence with Midoriya will be surely thought of as a scandal at the fact the revealed past relationship of the model.

She thinks her boss is furious.

She only sighed again before digging her face into her legs once again

"Yeah... She is mad"
They answered back.

The gloomy girl went spent before averting eye contact with her staff and friends making them sigh in worry once again.

They left to give her some time and space to comfort herself

Midoriya is out for Hero work so she has no company today

In the other part of Hosu City is where walks a grumpy greenette who's grumbling curses as he took steps on the sidewalk

"What the fucking fuck"
Bakugou grumbled as he feels a shiver runs down his spine.

Back to our pure, softy, cuddly, hottie, cutie (Y/N)

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?"
A voice yelled after the door got banged open.

(Y/N) starts to shiver like a wet kitty as she shrinks back into her seat.
She took her hair from left and right before pulling it like curtains to cover her face in nervousness.

"There.." They all murmured, everyone, pointing their fingers straight at her balled figure which made her squeak and shiver.

That's cute

She starts to shake uncontrollably as she feels and hears steps approaching her supposed to be a hidden figure.

She cursed them all out in her head.
Y'all traitor
(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)

"Rosalita..."

She flinches with a cute squeak

She move a little bit of her silky, (H/C) hair to peek as she saw the older lady's figure hovering over her.

She covers her face with her hair again.
"What is it... Madame Rosa?"
She asked, hesitantly

"Here"
Suddenly, she felt herself get carried by the armpit before she was placed on the chair, properly.

"Roses for my Soft, Delicate Rosa" Madame rosa smiled as she gave (Y/N) a bouquet of red rose

"Eh?"

"I saw the Video... With you, Midoriya and Maria Reyes in it... I'm really sorry it occurred.

Part of me already knows that Maria Girl is up to no good despite seeing you two together like glue"
Madame Rosa sadly said while patting (Y/N)'s head

"Maybe the Star Industry really changes good people to self-centered ones... I'm so proud of you Rosa, you're so strong!"

She started to pinch (Y/N)'s cheeks.

"You're not mad?"
The (H/C)-nette asked as she try to pull Madame Rosa's hands away from her cheeks

"Mad... To Ms. Reyes of course! But on the other hand, I'm flowing with glee! Agh! I wish I'm there to see that with my own eyes!"

"H-Huh?"
She asked, confused as Madame Rosa grinned cheekily as she leans her face to the younger girl.

"Hehe... You know? The Midoriya-kun part?"
She cooed, slyly wiggling her brows as (Y/N)'s mind went blank.

Her face boomed red and steams starts to emit from her head as Madame Rosa let go of her cheek; (Y/N) looks down with her hand on her lap as she becomes a Blushing mess with Madame Rosa looking down at her with a proud grin

"He's a lucky man and you're a lucky lady... That's all I can say"
Madame rosa stated ad (Y/N clench her hand on her lap; is quivering and brows arching together; she yells curses in her head

'I'm not like him... Right!?'

- The Next Day -

"This is weird..." I muttered to myself as I eye my phone while I sat in the middle of the food court; with my friends and ex.

"What is?" Todoroki muttered as he eats a sandwich.

"(Y/N) has been ignoring me..." I muttered in reply while I scroll. "She's leaving me on seen and not answering my calls" I added as I feel my hands start to shiver.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEANS!?" I asked as I shout my fear out while scratching my head with both of my hands.

"What if she's losing interest with me or she wants to break up... She's been cold and ever since the dinner with my mom, she's haven't shown my Flirty (Y/N)... What could this POSSIBLY mean!? Am I boring her or she's with another man-OH HELL NAH!"

"Midoriya..."

"She's not the type to cheat tho but she's pretty hot so what if she is!?"

"Midoriya!"

"I should ask her but what if she's not and I might upset her from expecting vulgar things-AGH WHAT SHOULD I DO! Maybe I should call made Rosa!? Yeah, asked what (Y/N) is doing right now, but that might creep her out-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKUUUUU!"

"Agh!? KACCHAN! Don't YELL IN MY EAR! YOU WANT ME TO BE DEAF!?"

"STOP YOU'RE USELESS MUTTERING!" Kacchan yelled

"You shouldn't yell at him too, Bakugou" Todoroki confronted as he placed a hand on Kacchan's shoulder

"I WANT TO YELL AT HIM SO WHAT!? YOU GOT A PROBLEM!?"

"Bakugou really hasn't changed" Ochaco muttered with her mouth full as she hums with Tsu nodding her head in agreement.

"But I guess I'm wrong... Despite his attitude being complete trash, he did become popular" Tsu commented as all of us muttered in defeat while Kacchan smirk down at us.

"Anyways... Midoriya, you received an email. You should check it" Todoroki pointed out making me nod and mumble a thank.

I excuse myself out to read the email I had just received and see the name of the Famous Tv Show in Japan. Of course, I already went there, I'm famous and Hot, that's why.

But why interview me now?

They invited me to be their guest in their segment; I have a free reserve room in a five-star hotel where I can stay for one week; free food and no work...

"WHAT THE HECK-FREE WEEK OFF!?" I exclaimed to myself. When I was about to reply, I 'ACCIDENTALLY' thought of (Y/N).

I can't just leave her here in hosu city! I'm not being responsible, shit.

I just sighed and left it in read before walking back into the Food Court with my back slouched back.

But despite droplets of tears hanging in my eyes, I know I'm smiling.

Sadly and hopelessly pitying myself.

"I'll text her again... Maybe then I will be able to receive a response from her" I cheered myself up as I sigh, dreamily.

- Days after -

"W-what..." I gasped to myself as I sat on my bed, just woke up from my deep slumber and was about to go get ready for work but I suddenly received a text from (Y/N)'s number

My Honey Dumpling || 11:00 Pm

My Honey Dumpling
- I left Hosu City to go in
Tokyo...
- Don't come after me

Midoriya is the one who changed the Nicknames cause he wants to bring his flirty (y/N) back

His nickname is 'Your Boyfriend' which he purposely made to be boring.

He expects (Y/N) to change it to 'My Baby'.

He's a fucking scum

My face shows so much confusion and slight sadness-Ugh what do I mean slight-so much sadness while clenching my phone.

"Eh... Why would she leave!?" I asked myself.

He's about to cry
Lmao, no one is pitying you

When a tear is about to slide down, it suddenly came back in my eyes in just a second.
"Eh? Tokyo she said?" I asked myself after blinking a few times.

"Nah, Imma comes after you, (Y/N)~" I said to myself as I chuckle with my asked closed while opening the email I received the last day.

"Tokyo... Huh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
86.4K 2.7K 35
โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž/ โ˜๏ธ / โ”€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€...
157K 2.7K 40
"๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ" ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ {๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›}๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ...
217K 12.1K 18
- in which a softy falls for a gamer meme queen. | izuku x female!reader