Abandoned At Birth

By KittyKat_1605

Catalia Del Campo is a 16 year old from Spain. She lives with her adopted Grandmother. Her Grandmother found... More

Characters ( Catalia and her adopted family)
Chapter 1
Nana Rosie's House ( Exterior and Interior)
Chapter 2
Rossi Family Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Interior and Exterior of Mansion
Chapter 10
List of cousins:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N's Note: (not an update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Characters
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 9

22.5K 433 123
By KittyKat_1605

*****
Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to skyblue21, I really liked the comments that you leave whenever I update it really lifted my mood up girl! Thank you and to everyone that is commenting on the chapters and voting for this story, thank you guys so much. I'll dedicate some of the next few chapters to my readers and followers. Thank you guys once again!

-kittykat_1605
<3

*****
CARTER'S POV:
When we landed at Italy, Lia was still sleeping peacefully. Me and Caleb didn't want to disturb her so I just carried her in my arms gently so that I won't wake her up. I told Caleb to bring her bag and Nicky, her teddy bear.

(This is what they looked like, but Catalia has both her arms around Carter's neck)

I carefully brought her down the jet and went to our cars. Our family also went to their cars. Our luggages were already transferred to the car trunks of the respective owners. I sat in the passenger seat with Lia on my lap still sleeping peacefully. Caleb putted Nicky and her bag in the backseat.

River made his way towards Caleb before he can close the door, he entered our car and laid in the backseat as close as he can to Lia. I laughed silently knowing that River and Ace has took a liking towards Lia ever since the first day they saw her.

Caleb got inside the driver side of our car and started the car. Dylan's car went closer to our car and stopped beside Caleb's side. Caleb rolled down his window as well as Dylan's passenger side window.

"Let's meet at the mansion. Drive safely ok? Lia is with you. If she wakes up when we get there give her a brief tour around the mansion, but if not carry her to her room and call one of our maids to change her into comfortable clothes." Dylan said. We both nodded and we drove off.

When we arrived at the mansion she was starting to wake up. She looked at me and outside the car confused.

"Hey Triplet! We're almost at the mansion, you can still sleep if you want I'll carry you to your room don't worry." I said and kissed her head. She shook her head saying that she wanted to see the mansion.

The gate of the mansion opened and we were greeted by our men, they were also looking at Lia curiously. They will probably ask us who she is either later or tomorrow.

Us and our family parked our cars outside the front of the mansion and got out. Lia looked at the mansion in awe.

"Do you like Sorellina?" Blake asked. She remained silent and the look of awe turned into sad.

"What's wrong princess? Do you not like it?" Dad asked. Lia immediately looked at him and shook her head.

" No it's not that Dad. It's really beautiful and I really like it. It's really big but it doesn't feel like... Home. It feels so empty and devoid of any emotions." She said while still looking at the mansion.

" Well that all going to change now that you are home. We didn't really feel at home here when you were gone, but now that you are here we feel more at home anywhere as long as you are with us." Caleb said and slung his arm over her shoulder. She smiled and nodded.

"Well home really doesn't have a permanent place, as long as we are with the people we love even if we live in a small cramped place, it would still feel like home." Lia said and hugged Caleb. He hugged back and kissed the top of her head. I joined their hug squishing her between us. Soon our other family joined the hug except for mother who rolled her eyes and walked inside the mansion leaving us out here.

I frowned at that but didn't make a fuss about it for now.

"Alright enough of this for now, Lia needs to rest already. Come one let's go inside! All of us need some rest as we still have to break the news to the rest of the family." Grandpa said. Lia looked at him shocked.

"We have more family members?!" She asked shocked.

All of us laughed at her reaction.

"Yes princess. You still have 3 uncles, 2 aunts, and 18 more cousins yet to meet." Dad said smiling.

"18?! 18 more freaking cousin?!" Lia asked shocked and with her jaw dropped.

"Well more 18 more older brothers, they are like our brothers as well and all of them if not months are years older than you." Ezra said and patted Lia's head smiling at her cuteness.

"Wow! People said that Italian Families are big but I never thought that it would be this big! I have 26 brothers all in all combined...." She said with a thinking face we all laughed at her cuteness and walked inside the mansion.

Catalia was beyond shocked to see the interior of the mansion. We told her that we will tour her around that mansion tomorrow and climbed the stairs up to her room.

When me and all of our family arrived we told her that her room was in between mine and Caleb's room.

"Do you like it?" I asked her when we entered her room. She nodded and was still looking around in amazement. We laughed at her. "Glad that you liked it triplet!" I said happily.

"Alright it's time for bed. Lia the door on the left is our bathroom and the one on the right is your walk-in closet, the maids will bring your luggages later but since it's already night time you can unpack tomorrow ok triplet?" Caleb said to her. She nodded and smiled at us.

"Thank you guys!" She said. We were all confused.

"For what sweetie?" Grandma asked.

"For never giving up and losing hope of finding me. You guys never lost hope so here we are now, I'm finally home with you guys." She said and hugged Grandma.

We all smiled and joined the hug.

"You don't have to thank us Sorellina, your are our princess, of course we won't stop until find you. " Elijah said.

"16 years without you was really hard we have to admit, but now that you're here with us, those sleepless nights, and problematic days were worth it. " Maddox said and kissed her forehead.

" Even if it took us 16 years, 20 years or even a century to find you, we promised ourselves , that we will find you no matter what." Dylan said lovingly. We all nodded. Lia had tears in her eyes, tears of happiness, she smiled and us while listening to what we were saying.

" And now that you are back home with us, we won't loose you ever again. We have lost you once, and we are not letting that happen again." Blaze said.

"I love you guys, just remember that whatever happens I always love all of you, now that I'm back I feel like I'm finally complete." Lia said and smiled at us with tears in her eyes.

We all hugged her tightly. "We love you more Triplet, always have always will." I said and kissed her cheeks.

We then went out of her room to give her privacy. Me and Caleb went to our rooms and freshened up and changed our clothes into PJs.

We went back to Lia's room and saw that she was drifting off to sleep, when she saw us she smiled and patted the spots beside her. Me and Caleb immediately went to her sides and cuddled close to her. In no time she was soundly asleep. Me and Caleb kisses her head and drifted off to sleep with our triplet.

'You are finally home Triplet. From now on I won't let anyone take you away from us ever again. They will have to go through me and all of our brothers first before they get it you. I will protect you no matter what.' I thought and drifted to a peaceful sleep with my triplets.

~~~~~
BLAZE'S POV:

Me and Blake were currently in the home office with Dad, Grandpa and Grandma discussing stuff regarding Lia when a knock on the door disrupted us.

"Accedere!" Grandma said.
(Translation: Enter)

Then entered the head of our security, Savier Perez. He bowed down when he saw all of us.

"Buonasera signori e signora, bentornati. So che non è il momento giusto per chiederlo ma i nostri uomini sono curiosi chi è la signora che hai portato qui con te? Could she possibly be...?" he asked politely. All of us looked at each other and nodded. It was time for our Mafia to know that the Mafia Princess of Italy is finally back home.

(Translation: Good Evening sirs and madam, welcome back. I know this isn't the right time to ask this but our men are curios who is the lady that you have brought here with you? )

"Sì Savier, potrebbe essere difficile da credere ma è davvero lei... è la Catalia Melania Evangeline Rossi." Dad said and smiled at him. Savier immediately smiled hearing the news, he congratulated us on finding our Sorellina.

(Translation: Yes Savier, it might be hard to believe but it really is her.... she is the Catalia Melania Evangeline Rossi.)

"Now that she is back home, we expect you and our men to protect her Savier. You know how important she is to us, you have seen our hardships without her so you know how much we will want her to be protected but comfortable and happy at the same time." I said and looked at Savier pointedly.

Savier immediately became serious and nodded. " Don't worry sir, me and our men will protect her with our life. Our men has always wanted to find our Mafia Princess now that she is back we will protect her until our very last breathe." He said. Savier is one of our most trusted men, he has been assigned as the head of security when his father retired and he has proven himself worthy of the title. He has shown us dedication in his work and loyalty to our Mafia especially to our family. We all trust him to lead our men even if we aren't there to lead them. "Does she already know?" He asked.

"About the Mafia?" Grandpa asked to which Savier nodded to. "Yes she does. And for her as long as we don't we don't step on anyone or hurt any innocent people she's alright with it. " Grandpa said.

"Savier, I want you to announce to our men and to our alliances that the Mafia Princess of Italy is finally home. And anyone that dares bring harm to her... will not face a peaceful death." Dad said seriously.

"One thing that our Mafia is known for is we don't give out empty threats. What we say is what we do, we don't go back on our words." Blake said and took a sip from his glass of whiskey.

Savier bowed and excused himself.

We all stayed for sometime in the office talking until me and Blake excused ourselves to go to bed as it was already late. We walked our way to our rooms quietly.

We passed Sorellina's room and opened her door slightly. We saw her squished between her triplets who were cuddling her. Me and Blake looked at each other and smiled while shaking our heads.

"Why don't we call our bothers and join them?" I asked him. He thought about it for a second then nodded. I went to the twins while he went to Maddox and Dylan to wake them up.

Me and Blake changed into comfortable clothes and walked to our Sorellina's room. When we entered we saw that our other brothers were already there sleeping on her bed.

Elijah and Ezra were sleeping beside the triplets while hugging them. Maddox and Dylan were at the foot of the bed. I decided to sleep beside Maddox and Dylan at the foot of the bed while Blake went and laid down beside Ezra on oneside of the bed.

"Night Blake." I said to him sleepily.
"Night Blaze." I heard him say also sleepily.

I then drifted off to a peaceful sleep along with my brothers and Sorellina.

~~~~~
CATALIA'S POV:
I woke up from my peaceful sleep to be shocked from what I saw. All of my brothers were sleeping beside us triplets. Elijah was hugging Caleb, while Blake was sleeping beside Ezra who was hugging Carter who was hugging me.

I lifted my head to see Blaze, Maddox, and Dylan sleeping at the foot of my bed. I was confused for a while cuz when me and my triplets fell asleep it was just the three of us but when I woke up all of my brothers were sleeping beside us.

I smiled because all of my brothers were here with us. They may look a little cold on the outside and when they are awake but when they are asleep they looked really cute and harmless. My thoughts were disrupted when the door opened, then Dad's head peeped through. He sighed. When he saw me awake he went closer to me and smiled.

"Good morning Princess. How was your sleep?" He asked quietly so as not to wake up my brothers.

"Good morning too dad! It was really good cuz my brothers are here sleeping with me and my triplets. " I said equally as quiet.

"I actually thought they went somewhere cuz when I woke up to check on them they weren't in their rooms. But when I went to check up on you I was surprised and relieved that they were here." Dad said and smiled at my sleeping brothers. " Anyway since you are already awake, would you like to have breakfast with me and your Grandparents?" He asked.

"I would love to but I seem to be stuck between my triplets and the twins who have a tight grip around me. I don't want to move too much cuz they might wake up." I said to Dad. He laughed quietly and helped me get out of my Triplet's and the Twin's grips. I stood in the middle of the bed not knowing how to walk between all of them without waking them up.

"Come on princess I'll carry you." Dad said and effortlessly took me in his arms and settled me down on the floor. I looked at my brothers who were still sleeping soundly.

" If I'm right, this might be one of the most peaceful sleeps they have had in a long time, right Dad?" I asked him.

He nodded and looked at my brothers. " Yeah it is. Let's not disturb them from their sleep they need it." Dad said and slung his arm over my shoulders guiding me to the bathroom. "I'll leave you to freshen up once you're done just go down the stairs and turn to your left and you will immediately see the dining room and kitchen ok?" He said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

I entered the bathroom and was amazed at how beautiful it is. I immediately did my morning routine and changed out of my pajamas.

This is what I wear except the bag:

I left my hair to fall on my shoulders and back. My hair already reached the middle of my back.

I went out of my room closing the door gently to not wake my bothers up. I followed the directions that Dad told me. I entered the dining room to see that Dad, Grandma and Grandpa were there waiting for me.

"Good Morning!" I said and went to Grandma and Grandpa. I hugged them and gave the a kiss on their cheeks. They smiled, hugged me back and greeted me a good morning too.

I sat beside Dad and we started eating while talking. A few minutes later a man that looked around Blake and Blaze's age entered the dining room. He looked at me and froze.

"Good Morning Savier. Why don't you join us for breakfast?" Grandma said to him. He looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you madam but I have already eaten breakfast this morning." He said politely and looked back at me happily. "Good Morning Ms. Catalia, my name Savier Perez and I am the Head of Security of your family and Mafia. It's nice too meet you." He said and extended his hand.

I smiled at him and shook his hand. "Good morning too Savier, it's nice to meet you too. But please you can call me Catalia or Lia, it makes me feel old when people add a Ms. to my name. " I told him. He laughed and nodded. "How long have you been the family's Head of Security?" I asked curiously.

"Since your eldest brothers took over the Mafia and your Family Business. But I have been working for them as my father's assistant for a few years, he was the head of security before me. When he retired he passed down the position to me." He answered, I nodded. "By the way Catalia later after your breakfast you will be meeting the rest of our Mafia at the Mafia Base. They are really excited to meet you as they have been waiting for you for 16 years." He said and smiled.

"Well I'm also excited to meet them later, but can we wait for my brothers to wake up and have their breakfast before we do that? I want them to be their to." I asked them. Savier nodded and told me it was alright. We chatted a bit then he excused himself saying that he has to get the men ready for the meeting later.

Me and my family chatted for a few minutes until my brothers one by one entered the dining room still looking sleepy. Caleb moved to the seat next to me so that I was seated between him and Carter. The both of them immediately hugged me from the sides, I smiled at their cuteness and ran my fingers through the hair.

"So how was your sleep?" I asked all of them.

"Good, but why did you leave us?" Carter said sleepily. Caleb nodded cutely and buried his face in my neck.

"Dad came in my room to check on me while you were asleep, when he saw that I was awake he asked if I wanted to join him, grandma and grandpa for breakfast so I said yes." I answered them and kissed their foreheads.

After a few minutes their breakfast was served and they started eating. We talked about what happened before they entered. They immediately finished their breakfast and went up to change. I didn't bother changing as the clothes I was wearing were fine I just went up to get my phone and walked back downstairs to the living room to wait for them. When all of them came downstairs they were all wearing pants and a button up with different styles. While I was waiting I decided to call Nana Rosie. I called her and after a few rings she answered.

OTP:
Catalia:
'Hey Nana, Good Morning!'

Nana Rosie:
'Good morning sweetheart, how are you over there?'

Catalia:
'Im fine over here, how about you guys over there?'

Nana Rosie:
'Same as always but we really miss you. Your Mama and Papa has left early this morning to go back to America and Liza is out taking care of her documents for school enrollment.'

Catalia:
'Have you guys already eaten breakfast?'

When I asked this my brothers came downstairs, and sat next to me. Maddox asked who I was on call with and I said it was Nana.

Nana Rosie:
'Yes Sweetheart we have. How about you? Have you already eaten?'

Catalia:
' Yes I have. I ate breakfast with Dad, Grandpa, Grandma and my brothers.'
I said and River along with Ace entered the room and sat by my feet. It petted their heads and ruffled their fur.

Nana Rosie:
'Have you taken your medicine already?"

Catalia:
' Oh Shoot! That's why I have a feeling I forgot something I'll do it now. Bye Nana I'll call you again later. I love you!!!'

Nana Rosie:
'I just told you last night to not forget taking your medicine. Oh my goodness, what am I going to do with you Lia.'

Catalia:
'Hehe sorry Nana, I didn't mean to forget about it. I won't forget about anymore ok? Love you!'

Nana Rosie:
'You better not! I love you too sweetheart. Bye!'

End Call

As I ended the call Dad, Mother and our Grandparents came down.

"Is everyone ready?" Dad asked.

"Can I have a second Dad? I have to get something from my room really quick." I asked he nodded and I immediately rushed to my room. I opened my small bag and took 1 pill from the container and swallowed it without water. I rushed back downstairs and told them I was ready to go.

They nodded and all of us went outside. We left River and Ace at the mansion cuz my triplets said that they never really liked the Mafia Base. I went with my triplets in the car, Carter sat in the driver's, Caleb in the passenger, and me in the back.

While we were driving there we were talking about the Family Mafia. I was really interested and intrigued as this was my first time knowing about the Mafia. Caleb and Carter talked about the missions that some of our men, sometimes along with our brothers, would go too. It sound really exciting but very dangerous at the same time.

We arrived at the Mafia Base, it looked like a worn out warehouse from the outside but I bet on the inside it looked really awesome. We waited for our parents and grandparents to arrive as me and my brothers were he first ones to arrive. After a few minutes they arrived, Grandpa and Grandma stepped out of their car as well as Dad and Mother. I didn't get time to look at what mother is wearing at the mansion but know I got to get a good look at it.

The gold color hurted my eyes very much because the sun was reflecting from it. The dress was showing a little cleavage but I didn't say anything about that cuz if that's what Mother likes to wear then that's what she is going to wear.

This is what her mother is wearing:

All of us entered the Mafia Base and I was right! It looked so beautiful and elegant inside. The main color of the inside was shades of brown. When we entered everyone inside bowed and greeted my family. Some of them were looking at me curiously and some were looking at me happily.

We went inside one of the rooms to which I came to know was Blake's office. Blake sat down on the desk while me and the others sat down on the couches there. Blake called Savier thorough his phone to come in the office. When Savier came in I waved and smiled at him to which he reciprocated.

"You called for Don?" Savier asked Blake.

"Yes, please tell everyone to meet us at the meeting room we will just talk about a few things and will be there in a few." Blake said. Savier nodded and exited the office. "Lia?" He called me. I looked at him, he smiled and gestured for me to come closer to him. I get up and stood closer to him.

I was actually shaking alittle because of nervousness. Blake took my shaking hands in his and made me look at him.

"Why are you shaking Sorellina?" He asked gently.

I sighed to calm myself down slightly. "What if they don't like me Blake? I'm nervous that they might not like me to be part of the Family Mafia." I asked him. He smiled gently and stood up to hug me.

"What do you mean they don't like you? Lia, they have been waiting for this for 16 years, they have been waiting to see YOU for so long. When we announced last night that their Mafia Princess is finally home, they were so happy and excited to meet you. " He said. "And even if some don't like it, they have no choice but to follow you and protect you because it is their job whether they like or not. If anyone even dares to voice out their dislike towards we'll it, ok?" Blake said and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back happily.

When we were done talking we walked out and went to the meeting room. When we entered everyone went silent and looked straight at us. Some of them at my brothers but most of them I could feel was looking at me. Studying me and trying to know who I was.

Blake stood at the end of the long table. "Thank you all for coming here at such short notice. Some of you may have guessed why this meeting is being held and some might not. This is very important as we will be introducing someone you all have been waiting for, for a long time now." He said and looked at me and gestured me towards him.

I walked towards him with my head held high but not looking at anyone's eyes. I stood by his side and faced the men of my Family's Mafia.

"Some of you maybe confused to whom she is. Let me introduce her to all of you. She is Catalia Melania Evangeline Rossi, our long lost sister, and the Italian Mafia Princess that all of have been longing to meet. " Blaze said and walked closer to me and such his arm around my shoulder.

Everyone around the room had different faces. Some were shocked, some were happy, some were still confused. But after a few minutes everyone in the room started to celebrate. Some were jumping around, some were smiling while looking at me, some were highfiving each other.

"ATTENZIONE!" Savier ordered. Everyone inside the room immediately went silent and stood straight and serious.
(Translation: Attention)

"Tutti quelli che ho assegnato come guardie del corpo della signora Catalia si fanno avanti e si mettono davanti." Savier said and four men that looked around from the twins to us triplet's ages walked infront and stood next to Savier.
(Translation: Everyone that I have assigned to be Ms. Catalia's bodyguards step forward and stand infront.)

I was confused then tapped Blaze's arm he looked at me questioningly, I motioned him to bend down, "Perché ho bisogno di guardie del corpo? E quattro per quella materia?" I whispered to him.
(

Translation: why do I need bodyguards? And four for that matter?)

"È per misure di sicurezza soprattutto quando esci. Non preoccuparti, manterranno le distanze ma quel tanto che basta per darti la tua privacy e allo stesso tempo potersi muovere velocemente da te se succede qualcosa." He answered. I nodded understanding.

(Translation: It's for safety measures especially when you go out. Don't worry they will keep their distance but just enough to give you your privacy at the same time be able to move quickly to you if anything happens. )

"Catalia, they will be your bodyguards from today on. They are well trained and could protect you if anything ever happens. If you ever need to go out by yourself, either two or all of them come with you, but if you are with any of your family members it's alright only one comes with." Savier said. I nodded at him. " Alright introduce yourselves to Catalia." He told them.

They walked towards me and stood infront of me. None of them really looked Italian, I think some of them look German.

" Good Morning Ms. Catalia, I am Derek Famio, 18 years old."

"Hi Ms. Catalia, I am Felipe Ostavo, 18 years old."

"Connor West, 17 years old, it's very nice too meet you Ms. Catalia."

"Miles Rowan, 17, Welcome Back Ms. Catalia."

They all introduced themselves and shook my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back and introduced myself. We talked for a while before we went back to Blake's office.

When we sat down Dad's phone started to ring along with Blake's, Blaze's and Grandpa's.

"Looks like they have received news." Dad said before answering the phone. "Hello?"

"ANTHONY FUCKING ROSSI DID YOU HAVE NO PLAN ON TELLING US THAT OUR ONE AND ONLY NIECE IS FINALLY BACK HOME?!"  An angry male voice from the phone said.

"Well sorry older brother, I was about to tell it to you myself later today, but you beat me to it." Dad said while laughing.

"We're coming to Italy I can't wait to see my niece!!! We'll be there within the day, wait for us!!!" Another male voice said happily.

"Hang up the phone now Franco were leaving to go to Italy. COME ON PEOPLE!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE MOVE LIKE A SLUG?!" Another voice shouted.

"Ok I'll hang up the phone now, see you guys and our little niece soon. Bye." The Franco guys said and ended the call. All of us laughed because of the conversation.

"I guess you'll be meeting the rest of the family sooner that expected princess. Let's go home and get ready to greet them." Grandpa said and smiled at me.

I smiled and nodded and got up along with the others.

' I just hope that they will like me...'

*****
Hey guys! How are you guys today? I hope all of you are doing fine and healthy.

Catalia is going to meet her family in the next chapter, I will post the rest of the characters in the next few chapters.

If you guys have any suggestions for the upcoming chapters, comment it or message me the suggestion.

Feel free to vote and leave a comment if you want. And if you could share this story.

See you guys in Chapter 10!
Stay safe and stay happy!

-kittykat_1605
<3

*****
M

entioned character's portrayers:

Derek Famio 👆

Felipe Ostavo 👆

Connor West 👆

Miles Rowan👆

Savier Perez👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.4K 25
Sierra and Sienna were the first girls in the Italian mafia after many generations. Their mother had ran away with them because she didn't want them...
379K 7.6K 53
The Russo family hasn't had a girl born in the bloodline for generations. It all changes when Angela Rose Russo and her twins are born. The Russo fam...
1.1M 26K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...