The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children

18 2 1
By StoryQueen13

Hello guys! Here comes the new chapter. Today I had a lot of fun at school. Never thought my day would be this funny with my friends..

What about y'all? Did you enjoy your day with your friends? Mention in comment, what is the funniest thing you had with your bestie/friend?

****************************

CHAPTER 7 ~ THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN!

Rosalyn's pov :

Oops! I think I forgot to ask his name.. I should forgot everything. Nothing is going to return back if I sob like this..
He seemed to be silent. But he was definitely trying to sooth me..

"Can I know your name?" I asked..

He seemed to be happy for asking his name and answered, "yeah.. I forgot to tell my name.. by the way, my name is Asher.. and I'm the only son of Mr. Parker, one of the biggest business man in US.."

"Wow.. that's great!" I said...

"Wassup with you.. tell something about you.." he asked..

Should I tell him about me..? Yeah I should... He seems to be a good man.

"I'm a middle class girl with nothing.. so nothing big to tell about me." I said..

"Status can't determine our happiness and it can't be a barrier for our memories and dreams... You cried a lot today... What about smiling a bit.." he said.

He's right!

Omg... Did I forgot something?? Jesus! I forgot about the Children!

What should I do now!! I don't think I can't take the children safely here! They will get bitten if I do a small mistake!

There is no way.. I should ask help with Asher.

"Asher! You should help me to save someone!" I said.

"Help? Sure.. is there someone who is safe?" He asked.

"Yeah! There are 9 children in the classroom including my sister pearl! Also my few classmates are in my classroom.." I said..

"What! Really? Where is the classroom?" He asked... Seems like he's gonna help me.

"My sister's classroom is in down floor and my classroom is in the 2nd floor.." I said.

"The children must be scared a lot.. as your sister's classroom is in down floor, it's not hard to save them... So we can save the children first.. we have only one hour left for early morning.."

"Thank you so much... I can save them but I doubt about saving all of them without getting bitten.. i will not get bitten by the zombies... But they will..." I said.

"Wait! What did you say? You will not get bitten?? You will easily get bitten by the zombies if you make sound like your Miss Yasmin!" He said without knowing the truth.

"What! I'm not lying .. I'm being honest... They didn't bite me when I was Infront of them... I swear!" I said.

"Oh yeah! I saw you when you came with your teacher.. the zombies bit her, but they didn't bite you! What does it means? I think you have natural antibodies against the virus in your body!" He said with a shock.

"Wait! Are you a doctor?" I asked

"I'm not a doctor.. but I'm a science student! I'm pretty sure that you have antibodies against them. It means we can find the vaccine against them.. it's going to be because of you!"

I was shocked! It's not important for now! I should save my sister and the children. That's important for now!

"First of all, we should save them. Let's discuss about this later!" I said...

Asher went to the first floor and saw a man and a little boy about the children in school..

Asher's pov :

They were shocked and seems like they're not ready to send me. But it's important to save them. She should not loose her only sister because of my selfishness. I was sure with that!

"I'm going there for sure!" I said to Carl and Max

"I already lost my parents! I don't wanna loose my friend again in just a night!" Carl said.

I assured them that I will come back again..

Rosalyn said, "i will not let you be a zombie! I will save you if you seemed to be in any danger... I just want a support to save them..."

She was in school uniform. But she was talking mature..

"Time is running... We should save them within 45 minutes.." I said.

Me and Rosalyn stepped outta the supermarket slowly without making any noise.

I was a little scared though! But I wanna make it. Rose was walking slowly in order to protect me.

We finally reached the school. There were many zombies than we saw in the main road. I was exhausted. But still wanted to save the children.

"Lead me to your sister's classroom!" I said.

She lead me to her sister's classroom. We came near the classroom door after a lot of effort.

Rose slowly opened the door without making any sound.

It was pitch dark inside.

We went inside and closed the door. One of the little girl hugged rose and said "I missed you!"

It must be her sister.

Well. How we're gonna do that!

I planned something to save them safely.

I whispered, "rose! We can't take them all along.. we should take 4 of them first and then we can take the rest to the supermarket!"

She seems to be confused... She was thinking a lot...

"Rose!!! We have only 40 minutes left!! Just do what I said.. it will be safe for them!!!" I said.

Rosalyn trust me and said, "ok!"

We took 4 children including pearl outside.

We were in an extreme fear... We slowly walked without getting into the eyes of zombie.

We should also do it as soon as possible!

Finally we reached the entrance of the school... It was hard for us to walk without making a pin drop sound.

Also the Zombies can't see us as it was pitch dark... But it's going to last only 37 minutes.

We were walking slowly... The zombies were wondering around us! It was a greatest risk I've ever taken in my lifetime!

We came near the supermarket! Carl and Max were waiting for us inside the supermarket. They were shaking their hands and was telling me to come fast.

But I want to save 5 more children! We came to the supermarket entrance and left those four children and came back to the school slowly to save the rest.

Yeah! It was pretty hard... But at the same time... I wished to save them instead of being selfish!

We came back to the same classroom and rescued the remaining five children... Only 20 minutes was left...

Rose was a little fast. She diverted Zombies by making sound by standing side direction of us. The Zombies sensed the sound and went near her... They sensed nothing and wondering strangely.

It is a miracle that the zombies didn't attack her! I rushed to the supermarket at the same time... She kept diverting the zombies for us...!

Finally I reached the supermarket...

The sun rays hit the our place at the same time... Luckily rose was safe and didn't get hurt by the zombies...

After 2 minutes, she came to the supermarket..

I was happy that at least one girl isn't scared of zombies and never get bitten by them...

I later realized that the children didn't eat since yesterday afternoon and was starving.

I gave them food from the supermarket!

Max was trying to talk with pearl and make her his friend... He is faster than me!

Well! These children can't stay here happily.. so they are coming to Asia with me... I called the officers from Asia and ordered them to send two helicopters.

I said to rose, "we're going to Asia tonight. Be ready! We are not gonna stay here anymore!"

Seems like she was having something in her mind..

"I'm worried about my parents! I'm not sure that they are safe or not... Shall I go to my house and have a look?"

It's dangerous.. but she can do that! But what if they are not safe? She's already more sensitive!! What happens she saw her parents as zombies? She will be broken and attempt suicide.. that shouldn't happen!

"I know what are you thinking about! You think I will attempt suicide if I see my parents as zombies! I will not! I'm not going to be weak anymore! Just let me have a look... I wish they are safe!" she said!

How did she catch my mind!
Well!

"You can go!" I said!

She was happy and left the supermarket.

How lucky she is to have such a power..

[Author - how lucky you are to get such a good girlfriend..]

What! Girlfriend?? She's just my friend!
You should Just get outta this scene I guess!

[Author - me?? I did a lot to you! Ungrateful!]

Well! Well! I'm so sorry! Just get outta this scene... I have a lot of work to do!

[Author - disappears]

Well! Thank god you disappeared this disturbance..

What am I gonna do next? How to reach the company safely??... Is it going to be a deadly challenge for us?

*****************************

Your enjoyed the story? What do you think about the main leads and children. Imagine them very cute as you can.

I don't know how many of y'all like this story. But if you do, please consider voting me.

Also mention me if you like the author talking inbetween the story. Because it will be gone forever in few chapters.

Thank you for reading my work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 132 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
230 2 3
•Zombie Sci-Fi, Erotica, And Romance• The world is nearly gone and ripped to shreds all thanks to the government. What the hell did they do? I really...
4.1K 254 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
175 21 12
[[[Originally written and shared on the now dying social media site known as Google Plus. I can't let my work die with the site, I here by invite all...