𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

By fynnaroo

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢. chapter four
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three

3.2K 90 208
By fynnaroo

gtfo

(        a/n: for the longest time i didn't want to write about el*ine, but then i remembered... i'm the FUCKING author!! sooo... this is me writing her out of the story (good riddance lolol).
also!! i announced like two weeks ago that i decided upon a face claim for my girl, derrielle johnson with the aid of my platonic lover, 1-800-SUNSETCURVE . . . but in case you missed it: H.E.R. is portraying the beautiful derry, and derry is portrayed by the beautiful H.E.R.
         now, for those who are going to be mad?? that derrielle isn't white... either grow tf up or you aren't welcomed here! i will never tolerate racist behavior. <333 okay on to the story!    )

✍︎︎

MISS DJ the VJ 7:20 pm
WTFF
THAT BITCH IS IN MY HOUSE
OH FUCK NO

NEW REPLY FROM
MOMMY MALAIKA!!
BESTIE KICK HER OUT

OH I WILL
THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW OBVI

FIRST HER NOT RESPECTING YALLS
RELATIONSHIP AND NOW THERES
RACIST DIGITSL FOOTPRINTS??

BETTER YET ILL FUCKING
THROW HER UGLAY ASS OUT
DM JD HE'LL FILM IT FOR PROOF

BET
i better see you pull her weave

i just paid for my nails,
i'm doing nothing of the sorts

drew paid for them 🥺😫😋

AWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE

nahhh i think he likes when
i scratch down his back 🥵😳🤤

MOMMY MALAIKA laughed at this message at 7:26 pm

DAMN ELLE
I DIDNT NEED TO KNOW
THAT PIECE OF INFO
but okaayyy GET THAT D GIRL

how high are you rn

ummm high enough to be SOOO HORNY
but also functional enough
to kick SOME RACIST ASS

DRAG HER EXTRA HARD FOR ME <3

OFCC but hopefully a
classy fuck u should suffice

what if that doesn't??
yk racists bitches are weird

watch the snuff film
i'm too high for thi s shit

SNUFF FILM LMFAOOO
but fr kill that hoe

✍︎︎

"hey, uh, you," derrielle leans up off the couch, disgusted with herself that someone like elaine is sitting comfortably in her own safe space. drew watches as his girlfriend's body language completely changes out of the blue; she was glowing with happiness, but now she's radiating with anger.

"derry? what's wrong?" he asks lowly, trying not to cause concern. derrielle doesn't reply, never taking her hardening gaze off the imposter. instead, she just hands him her phone with the lengthy twitter feed on the cracked screen and finally gains elaine's attention.

"hey, elle, what's up?" elaine laughs under her breath at madelyn's funny faces before turning to the writer.

"you should do me a favor," elle fake smiles, tucking her hands underneath her arms because she had the overwhelming urge to start swinging.

elaine furrows her brows, a bit confused as she glances around the room. everyone except elle and drew were paying attention to their conversation, "umm, nah. i'm kinda, uh.. high, right no"—

—"what i'm saying is," derrielle interrupts, her heightened emotions getting the best of her as she speaks without consequence or thought. "you should do us all a fucking favor and get the fuck out of my house."

the sudden seriousness in her tone echoes around the room; the harsh juxtaposition of attitudes scaring those closest to the two women. soon austin, chase, and rudy are aware by the thick tension growing in the air.

"w-what?" elaine croaks, heat rising to her skin as her mind starts to race, trying to search for a reason why.

"you heard me," elle spits, scooting further up her chair to allow others to read her body language clearly.

drew, on the other hand, stands up from his drum seat and comes behind derry's armchair. he leans his elbows on the backrest, his strong shoulders acting as wings, symbolizing his support and protection if push comes to shove.

acting as if derrielle is a queen on a throne
and he is her knight-in-shining armor.

his blue eyes submerge to a pissed-off electric shade as his fingers clutch around elle's phone and shields it from anyone's view— not until his girlfriend says otherwise.

elaine awkwardly laughs, feeling even more isolated and threatened as others start to notice the shift in the room. rashly, the girl resorts to a deflective and defense mechanism that she's aced since high school. the dirty blonde purses her lips before pushing her hair back behind her shoulder in annoyance, "what's got your panties in a twist? drew's not giving it to ya, or what?"

"no, he fucks me real good," elle states out right, not really caring how the others were going to respond.

"oh, god," maddie pinches the bridge of her nose in annoyance.
"tee-mmm-eye, my dudette," jonathan holds up his hand in disgust, turning his head away from the couple. "tee-mmm-eye."

"drew, did you hear that?" austin nudges his friend, not realizing that he isn't speaking quietly at all.

drew chuckles darkly in the crook of elle's ear, his smirk nagging between his teeth in a cheeky grin. his nicotine buzz turning his cocky side on full blast as he replies with the same amount of nonchalance. "you bet your cute ass, i do."

when elaine realizes that her deflection plan is backfiring, she continues to act indifferent. "then what the fuck is your problem? we all chilling here and having a good time until"—

—"until i find out that you're a fucking racist ass bitch, who needs to stop acting like a child, take responsibility for her adult actions, and walk out of my house before i throw you out."

all conversation extinguished as everyone's eyes turn to the wide-eyed dirty blonde— whose silence is deafening as she clearly tries to think of a logical excuse.

"are you fucking serious?" madison is the first one to say anything; she just couldn't believe what she is hearing.

"i would not lie about this, mads," elle says, shaking her head.

"well," elaine chortles, trying to gain sympathy, "obviously that's not true! where'd you get these ideas?"

elle rolls her amber eyes, "of course, you would say something like that." reaching behind her, drew hands back the phone and plays the twitter video and elaine's deleted racist tweets from the feed in front of the girl's eyes. "from your digital footprint, bitch."

knowing that she couldn't lie about it anymore, elaine starts to ramble and backtrack. "listen, i-i'm not that person anymore! i've changed, i"—

—"cut the shit!" elle yells, tired of the overplayed excuses. "you were old enough to know that what you did and said was wrong. it's why you deleted those things in the first place. it's why you completely lied about your past while all of us has been honest."

"i want you to leave," she finishes, leaning back in her chair. drew subtly reaches out, comforting his girl through the haze.

"damn. yeah, i agree with elle," jonathan speaks up, ignoring elaine's longing looks for empathy. "you should go."

slowly, elaine collects her things. swallowing away her tears, she hastily apologizes as a last-ditch effort. "i'm really sorry."

"you're only sorry you got caught," derrielle retorts, her high quickly fading.

"i'll walk you out," drew says, squeezing his darling's shoulder to let her know that he's got the situation covered.

practically forcing his ex-friend out the front door, he discusses some strong words before fully sending her off.

"elaine?" he asks as she makes her way down the hallway towards the elevator. she turns to him, hopeful for anything but that's soon shut down:

"few words of advice, never disrespect my best friend's relationship again. stop hitting on rudy because he's dismissed you countless times— it's making you stench of desperation."

"oh."

drew closes the door behind him, not wanting anyone to hear the strong threats coming from his mouth. "and if i hear you make a pick-me comment about our sex life again, we'll fucking destroy you. don't bother texting us an apology, we're gonna block you anyway."

✍︎︎

drewstarkey, malaika, zendaya & 198,412 others liked this
elle.johnson ✔︎ as a BLACK woman in the entertainment industry, i face racism every day in the workplace. and i find it extremely appalling that @netfix, a company that prides itself on representing the truth, STILL hires bigots and allows them to capitalize off the people they call nwords behind closed doors. we are tired of being betrayed by those we are supposed to trust. we are tired of being picked apart like the cotton our ancestors were once forced to do. we are tired of repeating #BLACKLIVESMATTER because it should already be the way of life.

but apparently, it's still not clicking. so lemme be the broken record player you still won't acknowledge until it angers you so much, that you smash it to a million pieces; the metal slicing your skin like bullets targeting our beautiful black bodies, slashing you open as your ancestors did to our brothers and sisters— it hurts doesn't it? the continuous cycle of pain and violence just for our voices to be heard? how many of us have to die at the hooves of a pig dressed in blue?

and for those who are choosing to ignore the problem once again, your silence is deafening. i pray that you may come to your senses and use your platform. "if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor" —desmond tutu. #justiceforgeorgefloyd and rest in power for all those that have lost their lives to police brutality.

top comments v

jonathandavissofficial ✔︎ ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾
elle.johnson & 6,234 others liked this comment.

madisonbaileybabe ✔︎ perfectly stated ✊🏽❤️
elle.johnson & 5,102 others liked this comment.

zendaya ✔︎ we matter ❤️ justice for george.
elle.johnson & 9,378 others liked this comment.

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN LIMITED.

✍︎︎

fez speaking!

since the author's note at the beginning is
sooooo long. this is going to be short.

i am not a woman of color, so i would never truly understand what's it's like irl to be black in amerikkka. i'm sorry if i overstepped my place or offended anyone, that is never my intention. i am using my privilege and my platform to speak on certain matters that may be uncomfortable to read about. i consulted my POC friends and they aided me on derrielle's post, i felt like derrielle needed to post something about the BLM movement because she is a WOC and it is a part of her character to speak up for what she believes in.

happy black history month!! happy late chinese new year!!
happy post-harry day!! please treat people with kindness!

anddd THANK U FOR 800 FOLLOWERS AND 88K READS
MUAHH 😘 😘 😘 I LOVE YOH ALL MY LITTLE MUNCHKINS <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 2.1K 18
✗ DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
63.2K 394 18
the title says it all... enjoy 😈
22.9K 188 20
You couldn't believe it, you had been casted for the second season of your favourite show. outerbanks. Coming to set and meeting everyone everything...
39K 1.8K 17
-𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ʳᵃᶠᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉʳᵒⁿ, ᶜˡᵉᵒ "𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙚. ...