On The Run

Bởi XXWhenTheSunRisesXX

(STRONG LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, RAPE, SELF HARM AND MORE) This book does not promote any kind of physical... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two -I Trust You
Chapter Three -Mates & Distance
Chapter Four -My Comfort
Chapter Five -Am I Dead?
Chapter Six -Smile For Me
Chapter Seven - I'll Be Okay
Chapter Eight - Help Me
Chapter Nine - She's Gone
Chapter Ten - Future and Misery
Chapter Eleven - Is it Really You?
Chapter Twelve - Is Anything I Know Real?
Chapter Thirteen - My Paisley
Chapter Fourteen- How Could You?
Chapter Fifteen - Wait, This Wasn't supposed to Happen
Chapter Sixteen- It Has To Be This Way
Chapter Eighteen- Until We Meet Again
Chapter Nineteen- Back to Hell
Chapter Twenty - I am Scared
Chapter Twenty-One - What's New, Baby?
Chapter Twenty-Two Cold -Winters and Burning Fires
Chapter Twenty-Three -What am I supposed to do?
Chapter Twenty-Four -A Sworn Enemy
Chapter Twenty-Five -Is This Really a Second Chance?
Chapter Twenty-Six -What I Wouldn't Give
Chapter Twenty-Seven -A Family Reuinion
Chapter Twenty-Eight -A True Mate's bond
Chapter Twenty-Nine -Facing Death and Despair
Chapter Thirty - I Love You, Raja Saya
AfterWords

Chapter Seventeen- Unescapable Nightmares

52 1 0
Bởi XXWhenTheSunRisesXX

I moan against his lips as he pins me to the wall. His hands are touching all over my body but they never touch my core. His tongue finds its way into my mouth. It fights with mine for dominance. He grunts in satisfaction as he claims victory over my mouth. I wrap my arm arms around his neck. Pulling him as close to me as I can.

"Paisley, tell me to stop." He pleads, his eyes staring into mine.

"Please." Is all I could get out. My hand finds its way to the seam of his slacks. I was right, they are extremely tight.

His hand grabs mine as he stares into my eyes. "Paisley, You need to tell me to stop."

I let out a frustrated grunt. "What if I don't want you to stop? I want you to make me feel good. Please."
He swallows but wastes no time in touching me. He lets go of the hand I had teasing his V-line to put it underneath my top.

I tug at his shirt and he pulls it over his head, tossing it only god knows where and in this moment I don't care. The only thing I can focus on is his mouth against my neck and his hand tracing the skin of my stomach and sides.

"Please touch me." I beg, gripping the cloth of his pants.

He grunts and tightens his grip on me. "don't do that."

I do it again and his hand goes to the wall. His face is flushed and he squeezes his eyes closed. He needs a release just as bad as I do. I slowly glide my hand down the fabric of his pants. Right over his erect member. I feel him tense and a series of grunts escape his lips as I grab it through the fabric. I play with the tip through the fabric. He inhales sharply, "Fuck, Paisley, stop teasing me."

I use my other hand to trace his perfectly sculpted chest. His hand find it's way to my ass and grips it tightly. I continue rubbing him through his pants until he lifts me up and sets me down on the desk behind him.

His mouth connects with mine in a rough kiss. I gently bite his lip and tug, earning a grunt from him. I spread my legs for him as he lets his hands explore lower and lower. "Can I touch you?" He whispers in my ear. I nod and press my head into his neck.

"Please touch me." I beg, my body aches and pleads for his touch. The ache between my core honestly hurts. I need a release. I need him.

His hands slide right between my legs but they don't touch my core immediately. They tickle the skin between my thighs. I grip the fabric of his pants and pull his body between my legs. I can feel his hardened member pressed right into me. I grind my hips against him the best I can until he takes over.

"Take them off." He says in a soft demanding tone and I don't hesitate to take them off. Placing me bare bottom on the cold oak desk.

Soren pushes my back against the table, resting my head gently on it. He lifts my shirt up to my neck. I shiver as he places soft sweet kisses from my breasts to my core. He spreads my legs as wide as they can go and kisses all over my inner thighs. "You are so wet for me, my love." He smirks against my inner thigh.

"Soren." I whimper, putting my hand in his hair.

He places a kiss right on top of my exposed core. I tense biting my lip. His hands rub my thighs. I moan as his tongue slides right on my core. His tongue makes patterns on my slit. He takes me in his mouth. Sucking and licking right on my sensitive core. He gently grabs it right between his teeth, giving me a gentle tug. I wrap my hands in his hair.

My head is dizzy with pleasure. My stomach was tightened and I find myself gripping his hair. He doesn't seem to mind it as I pull at his hair. He continues lapping at my aching core.

My back arches as I feel him insert a finger into me. He massages my spot with his finger. I wouldn't doubt if people could hear me moaning. I am sure he is going to receive noise complaints.

"Soren, I am going to cum." I cry out, he doesn't pull away or slow down his movements.

He inserts another finger and keeps the same pace. I can feel my legs shake and it washes over me all at once. Sending me catching my breath. I moan out as my release finally comes and goes moments later.

He kisses right above my core, kissing all the way up to my lips. I use his arm to sit up and kiss him better. "You taste good." He smirks as I blush.

"Stop it." I say and he kisses my head.

"I like it when you moan my name like that." He teases and I push him, causing him to laugh.

I grip his member through his pants. He grunts and stares at me. I stare into his eyes as I pull his pants and boxers down below. "You don't have to-"

He shuts his eyes as I grip it. I look down and feel my heart quicken. He is definitely not ashamed of what he has. I rub him and he moans, he keeps his eyes closed and caresses my cheek. He opens them as I quicken my pace. I continue staring into his eyes as I guide my hand up and down him.

I nudge him back and slide off of the desk, getting on my knees. I press my lips right on the tip. He grunts and looks up to the ceiling. His chest heaving heavily and his hand still on my cheek and the other gripping his hair. I take his length into my mouth, I gag as I try to fit the whole thing in my mouth. He moans and bucks his hips forward. Making me gag again as his member hits the back of my throat.

Soren holds my hair out of my face, guiding my head faster. My eyes water as he repeatedly pushes his head to the back of my throat. I use my hand to massage what I can't fit. "Fuck." He groans as I bounce my head up and down faster. I use my other hand to massage underneath.

His grip on my hair tightens.  A few ungodly words leaving his mouth. He moans my name and that makes my heart speed up. I feel him pulse in my hand. Letting me know he is getting close to his release.

I tighten my grip around him and turn my attention to push my head down. Making myself gag. "Oh fuck Paisley, stop I am going to cum." He says, I don't stop. I look up at him as I continue taking him as far into my mouth as I can.

He curses again and slouches over, putting his hand on the desk. He releases himself into my mouth. Tears streak my cheeks as he pushes my head as far onto him as he can. "Fuck Paisley." He moans, pulling himself from my mouth. I swallow and stand up, staring into his eyes as I wipe the corners of my mouth.

He gently wraps his hand around my throat and kisses me. I melt into his lips, he is so gentle. After we pull away he presses his forehead against mine. His hand finding It's way to my cheek. "I think someone moaned louder than I did." I tease him, he smiles.

"Your mouth felt so fucking good, it took everything I had in me to last that long." He admits and I kiss his lips before grabbing my pants and putting them back on.

He pulls his up and adjusts himself into a comfortable position. I eye him and he winks at me.

I jump as there is a knock on the door, "Come in." He says as he tugs my top down to cover my stomach. The door opens to reveal Violet and Elana. They poke their head in.

"What you guys doing?" Elana giggles, giving me the look.

I chuckle and scratch the back of my neck, "Talking."

"He had to take his shirt off to talk to you?" Elana says, my eyes snap over to Soren who is smiling to himself as he fixes his shirt before throwing it on.

"He had a bug on him, he freaked out and started screaming like a little girl." I lie, they laugh. No doubt not believing me.

I roll my eyes, "We already know. Could hear you two from upstairs." Violet says and I do my walk of shame to the door.

Elana hands me a bag and a set of folded clothes. "She is teasing, the room is sound proof to keep things confidential. But you ratted yourself out with that little walk of shame of yours." She laughs.

I glare at Violet who grins innocently, "You two are cute."

"Here, get changed. I thought you might need some too." Elana laughs as she throws clothes at Soren. He catches them and pushes the girls out to close the door.

"We are taking my private plane, there is a shower on it so you can shower on the way there. I just thought you'd be more comfortable in actual clothes. Those are some things that you can use, the girls threw in a mix of their things for you to use until I can pick you up some stuff." Soren says sweetly, pushing some of my hair out my face.

"You don't have to." I say and he smiles.

"I know I don't have to, I want you to feel at home. And to be treated the way you deserve."

I wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his around me. Engulfing me in his embrace. I take my opportunity and inhale his scent. His scent is the one I never want to forget. It brings me a feeling of safety and comfort.

"I don't want to lose you again, Paisley." He whispers, burying his face in my neck.

I look him in the eyes, "I don't know how everything will end, but if  I can I will come back."

He holds my face in his hands and kisses me and then pulls away, "Get dressed alright."

"Here?" I ask and he nods. I look at the clothes and he chuckles at my hesitation.

"My love, I just ate you out-"

I cover his mouth with my hand and blush, "Shut up! I know that, but that was different... I was really uh..."

"Horny? Turned on?" he mumbles with my hand over his mouth.

I roll my eyes and set the bag down and the clothes. His hand explores my bottom and I shoot him a look. I take my shirt off. Feeling an undeniable amount of insecurity at the scars that cover most of my body. I can feel his eyes burning a hole into my back.

I put on the bra and underwear then I throw on the jeans and the simple white, turtleneck sweater. The jeans are a bit tight around my thighs but it's breathable. They give me a sense of comfort having something secure on my body.

I tense as Soren's hand finds its way underneath my shirt, touching my back. I look down as I can feel him tracing the deep scars. He presses his lips to the top of my head. "He has a short temper." I mumble more to myself.

"I will protect you." He says it sternly, his lips still against my hair.

"If push comes to shove, you won't be the one to fight him." I say and he chuckles.

"Yes, I will. He is responsible for the death of a lot of people-"

"So is Alpha Max, I am sure you have blood on your hands too. Being the Luna of a pack taught me a lot of things. You do what you have to do. The issue with Alpha Max and Kane are my issues, not yours. And if you respect me then you will let me do this."

He kisses the side of my head and rubs my back. "I will stand on the sidelines, but if I have to I will intervene."

I turn to him, "Why did you wait for so long?"

He gives me a questioning look and slips his pants and boxers off, I turn my head the other way to give him privacy. He chuckles, "I thought about that night with you, constantly. You never left my mind. My wolf was as crazy about you as I was. He wouldn't have stopped waiting for you even if I wanted to. He imprinted on you."
I blush as he wraps his arm around my back and pulls my body into his. I grip his shirt to hold up my shaky knees. "He imprinted on me?"

He runs his hand through my hair, looking right into my eyes. "No one else in this world matters more to me than you do. I would go to the ends of Earth for you. Nothing else matters to me, Paisley Caliste."

I let him kiss me, his mouth pressed gently into my own. I savor the kiss. The taste of his mouth and the warmness of his lips. I can feel a tingle in my core.

Soren breaks the kiss with a laugh. "If you keep that up, my love, we will never leave."

I blush and walk out of the door with the bag in my hands and Soren right behind me. I can practically feel the smirk on his face. I find my way back to the living room where almost everyone is still sitting.

"You're really red, are you okay?" Emile asks, approaching me.

I clear my throat as Soren lets out a little chuckle. "Yeah, I tripped and Soren laughed at me." I don't want to have the sex talk with my brother.

Elana laughs and smirks at me. She hands over a pair of socks and tennis shoes. I nod a thank you to her. "can't run around bare foot. Violet and I will do some shopping for you while you're gone. Speaking of." She looks at Soren who inhales deeply and pulls out his wallet, handing over a grey credit card.

"You don't have to buy anything for me." I say and Elana kisses my cheek.

"Don't worry, it was his idea." She grins at me and latches onto Violet's side as they giggle and run off together.

I look at Soren and he smiles at me, "We should get going."

"Would you like us to come with you?" Robert asks me.

Emile looks at me and scratches his neck, "I don't think I could be as calm as you. You're still in the beginning stages."
I nod at him, "I understand. Maybe this is the closure you need."

He looks down, "There is no closure for this. He murdered our family, our pack, our friends. He sold you to a piece of shit."

"You're learning to forgive Alex." I add and he scoffs.

"I wouldn't say forgiving, I would enjoy ripping his throat out. He isn't as much of a piece of shit as the other two."
"I saved your life, you ungrateful shit." Alex says defensively.

"Alex, shut up. I may understand why you did it, but that doesn't mean I condone your actions or forgive you." He turns his head away from me and everyone goes quiet until he walks out. "You don't have to go. I won't make you. But promise me you will be here when I get back."

Emile kisses my head, "I just got you back. I am not losing you again."

I look at Soren and nod, I quickly slip on the socks and shoes and then follow him out of the packhouse. He leads me over to a park car. Alex stares at me with a look in his eyes I can't decipher. "Stop pouting and get in the car."

He does as I ask and gets in one of the back seats of the parked SUV. I got to slide into the seat next to him but Soren nudges me out of the way so he is the one sitting by Alex. I shake my head and climb in. "A1P airport." Soren says to who I only just realize is a driver in the driver's seat.

"Yes sir." The man says and starts driving.

The ride was mostly quiet. Alex tried making small talk. Only receiving small replies from me apart from the glares and insults that Soren offered him. I mainly focused all of my attention on the scenery outside of the window. There was a lot of nature, it was still Fall so things aren't as bright as they would be in the spring or summer. Winter is coming which means nature will be a lot more scarce soon.

Even during the plane ride I found myself spacing out of the window. I was beyond scared honestly. Seeing Max, hearing his voice. What will I say? What will I do?

I rub my sweaty palms on my pants and watch the clouds. The way they cast transparent screens in the air, mostly shielding wandering eyes of what is thousands of feet below. I always loved riding on planes. I don't know why. I can understand the fear people have when flying so high up. Dying in a plane crash is a horrible way to die, it isn't a fast death as some would think. No you have the fear and shock as you're going down. The screams from other people. Knowing your life is minutes away from possibly ending and not being able to do anything about it.

Stuck.

Trapped in a single room with many others. Listening to their weeps and sobs. It is heart wrenching and a very sad way for people to die. But that has never been my fear. I am not afraid to die, but I don't wish it on myself either. Riding in planes give me a sense of freedom and peacefulness. That is why I never tried to object to going everywhere with Kane. I loved the plane ride, I loved looking out of the window and seeing everything beneath me. It was a freedom that was right in the palm of my hand when I had none. I had no freedom with Kane, this was my getaway.  

"I can practically see the wheels in your head turning." Alex says as he leans forward to catch my attention. I look from my window at him. Soren had left to talk to the pilot since we will be landing in less than twenty minutes.

"Shut up." I grunt and lean back into my seat.

He chuckles and slaps my knee gently. "I'm messing. Don't stress so much."

I stare at him in disbelief, "How can I not stress? He lied to me my whole life. Sold me. Killed my family, my pack. He took everything away from me."

"I know, I am sorry I couldn't do more for you." He rubs his chin and leans back.

My eyes travel to Soren as he walks up and sits next to me and buckles himself in his seat. He gives me a reassuring smile. "They're landing in the town over, I have a rental car ready for us when we get off. We have it for twenty-four hours."

I nod and rub my arm, "Yeah that should be fine, thank you."

He puts his arm around my neck and leans my head over to place a kiss on it. "Anything for you."

"Was he the one you were with the day of the festival?" Alex asks and I stare at him.

"She was with me that entire night." Soren says protectively.

Alex looks at me, "Had you slept with him?"

"No, I still had the mindset of my mate and I explained that to him and he respected that. We just talked all night."
"I took your first kiss." Soren grins at me.

"I recognized his scent, I couldn't place it but I remembered smelling it on you the next morning. That's why I kept getting closer. I was pissed, I thought something happened to you. I smelled an unfamiliar male scent on you. I didn't want Max to smell it on you."
That makes a lot of since from what he was telling me earlier. Max probably would have flipped his shit.

I feel a sharp jerk of turbulence. I look out of the window to see we are landing. Soren puts his hand on my thigh in a reassuring way in case if I am scared.

"Sorry about that, we hit a bit of turbulence on the way down. We are landing now, make sure you are buckled in." The pilot says over the intercom.

Soren looks over my lap to make sure I am buckled in. He unclicks it and then clicks it back in. I am guessing that is him making sure it is for sure secure. Alex takes his seatbelt off as we touch ground. He stands and I glare at him for not listening to the pilot's orders. The plane jerks forward, sending Alex almost into my lap.

He catches himself and the fixes his shirt. "Tell your pilot to learn how to park a plane."
"Can you do better?" I shoot back at him and he shrugs.

"I flew a plane once or twice." He says casually. He chuckles at what I'm guessing is probably my facial expression. "It was during wars, I took airline training some years back when I was nineteen. Our pilots were killed to ensure we couldn't get away. I had to fly near a thousand warriors back home."

"Oh, well stop being disrespectful." I say and roll my eyes.

I unbuckle myself as I hear a beep and the pilot on the intercom lets us know that we are clear to exit the plane. Soren throws my bag over his shoulder. As well as his own bag. He lets me walk beside him as we head out of the plane. The stewardess offers us a smile and a respectful nod as we head down the stairs of the plane.

Alex is standing beside a single white car, holding his phone. "I am going to call Max and let him know I am back so that I have the clear to get in. without getting stopped by patrols. Stay quiet." He says as he dials a number and puts the phone to his ear.

"Hello, Alpha, I just called to let you know I am heading into town. Can you clear my way in?" Alex says casually, nodding to the voice on the other side of the phone. I am partially glad I can't hear his voice. Alex leans towards the back of the car. "2JW468, White Nissan, a rental. I left my car at the packhouse so I had one rented." He says, I look at Soren who is putting the bags In the trunk of the car. He shuts it a little loudly, earning a glare from Alex.

"Yes sir, I can meet you in your office. I have something I need to discuss. Regarding some news I have been given... Yes sir, I am just outside of town, the airport. I will be there in fifteen minutes. Goodbye." He says and hangs up the phone.

"are we clear?" I ask and he nods.

"He has his patrols on the NE on the lookout. We won't get stopped, I will mind link the patrol to give him my name and the license plate so we don't have to stop. I will drive, you two in the back. No one is touching my radio."
I roll my eyes and get into the backseat with Soren. Before I can even buckle myself in Alex is already pressing on the gas and we are speeding out of the parking lot.

I get very little chances at looking at everything. The trees and buildings fly by us in a blur of colors. Cars honk at us as we pass them up abruptly. Speeding around them. I watch the familiar café I used to go to all the time with Ellie pass by.

Soren holds me protectively; I can't help but to feel safe as I lean into him. His warmth is so comforting. I close my eyes for what only feels like seconds but turns into minutes. The time passed by too quickly.

I open my eyes as we come to a quick stop, when I actually look out the window I felt my heart tighten. We were here, at Max's pack house. It looked different, more dead. Nobody was outside. Kids weren't running around playfully being chased by their parents. Flowers and plants were wilted and leaves were everywhere.

"You coming?" Alex says as he opens the back door.

I tear my gaze away from the pack house and to Alex who is offering me a hand. I take it and he helps me out. He takes a quick look around before nodding. "We need to get inside, hurry up." He shoots at Soren as he climbs out of the car. Ducking his head so he doesn't hit it.

Soren growls at him but Alex ignores him and starts to head up the steps of the pack house. I slowly follow behind him. I look around as much as I can before I get tugged inside. Not a whole lot has changed inside. Quite a few furniture items are gone. Leaving empty spots in some places.

We follow Alex all the way down to Max's office. I back away from the door, out of sight as he knocks. "Come in." Max says through the door.

Alex opens it and Soren heads in next. As I hide right behind him. His tall frame shielding me.

I can't see but I hear as Alpha Max stands, "Alpha Soren. What is your business here?" He growls at Soren.

"It isn't my business that is here. There is someone else here to speak to you, I suggest you lower your voice though." Soren says, I take a deep breath and step out from behind Soren.

Max stares at me, his eyes couldn't possible get any wider. I felt my heart sink, the fear and bile rising in my stomach was no joke. I truly had the urge to throw up at the sight of him. His face makes me sick now. All I can see is him holding the bodiless head of my father. The blood of my family and my pack on him.

"Paisley..." He whispers.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Kailar Bởi TheEmpires

Viễn tưởng

67K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...
5.1K 350 44
"You're hurting me.", I was on the verge of crying. "Well, get used to it", he said and slammed my hands into the wall and left. ##### Lillian Adam...
897 65 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
67 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...