𝙸 π™²πšŠπš›πšŽ β™‘οΈŽ || TXT OT5 βœ“

By ramen_and_jun

'why did you save me?' 'because' He sighed 'i care' A book in which a girl with a dark past, meets the happi... More

The little light, in my dark world
I care
Fishy
Please take care of her
Just spill it!
Waiting for you
I missed you
levenders
His Brown Eyes
Pumpkin
Date

Secrets

192 7 0
By ramen_and_jun

Total word count: 1159 words

Now playing: 'Angel or Devil' by TXT

==============================

Was he hiding something?

Our eye contact was broken, when the classroom was filled with students.

Ae-ra: hey, you should go sit with your friends.

Beomgyu: I am!

Ae-ra: your friends are over there!

I pointed my index towards the middle row, where his friends were talking about random stuff.

Beomgyu: you're also my friend!

Ae-ra: huh? But aren't friends supposed to be people close to you?

Beomgyu: not necessarily. Have you never had a friend? Pabo.

Ae-ra: mwo (what)

Ae-ra: I admit, I've never had friends, but that isn't a bad thing!

Beomgyu: how isn't it? Is being lonely, a good thing?

Ae-ra: it may be for some people!

We were bickering like an old couple, until he sighed and turned his tone into a sadder, more lighter one.

Beomgyu: Ae-ra... Don't lie to yourself. You know, you want friends. Yet, you never admit it.

Ae-ra: well, it's not up to me, it's up to others. If they wanted me as a friend, I wouldn't be so lonely. But I can't change other's mindsets, so might as well, think on the bright side?

Beomgyu: Ae-ra... From now on, you're not gonna be lonely.

Ae-ra: what do you mean?

Beomgyu: simple enough, I'm your friend from now on!

Ae-ra: jinjja? (Really?)

Beomgyu: ofcourse! You've been alone, enough! It's time to show you, how fun having friends actually is!

Ae-ra: but-

Beomgyu: shh

He laid one of his fingers on my lips, as my cheeks flushed a light tint of pink.

But, the moment was broken by the math teacher walking in. He quickly removed his finger, and averted his gaze towards the front.

Mrs. Park: Students! Please get your math textbooks out and write down the notes I tell you to.

Beomgyu: shoot!

Beomgyu lightly whispered, in the faintest voice possible. But if it wasn't for me sitting right next to him, I wouldn't even be able to catch it.

Ae-ra: what happened?

I whispered back, because I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

Beomgyu: I forgot my book

Ae-ra: it's okay, I'll share mine with you.

Beomgyu: really?

Ae-ra: yep!

I smiled, seeing his expression suddenly turn from a sad pout, to a happy grin.

An hour later

Finally, the lecture was over. And it was lunch break! I'm literally starving since I forgot to have breakfast. I can't wait to stuff my mouth with banana milk.

Beomgyu: hey um what class do we have now?

Ae-ra: oh none. It's recess!

Beomgyu: where is the cafeteria?

Ae-ra: you don't know?

Beomgyu: ofcourse I don't!

Beomgyu flicked my forehead.

Ae-ra: oww

Ae-ra: k I'll take you there

Both of us started walking towards the lockers. I put in all my books while beomgyu was following me around like a lost puppy.

Ae-ra: come on it's this way!

We were about to walk away but someone stopped us.

Soobin: beomgyu! Where were you? Don't tell me you bunked math class!! It's our first day-

Beomgyu: yah stop scolding me!

Beomgyu had a permanent pout planted on his face.

Beomgyu: I was sitting with Ae-ra!

He flashed me a smile. God he is so beautiful.

Soobin: oh! Hi Ae-ra! We meet again.

Ae-ra: hi Soobin!

I said with a smile, which he mirrored making his dimples appear. Oh my god their whole group is full of visuals!

Soobin: wait, I'll call the others!

Soobin ran to somewhere but returned 2 minutes later with the rest of the guys.

Huening kai: oh my god! Beomgyu hyung! Don't tell me you already have a girlfriend!

I blushed a bit at the statement but I could see Beomgyu was more pink than me.

Beomgyu: she's not my girlfriend!

Huening kai: alright, alright. My bad.

All of them chuckled at beomgyu.

Beomgyu: anyways, this is Ae-ra, my new friend! 

All of them greeted me. Is this what it feels like, to have people in your life?

Ae-ra: uh come on let's go to the café!

I led them all to a cafeteria. There we found an empty table and decided to sit there. One table has 6 chairs so it was perfect!

Now playing: 'Pretty Savage' by BLACKPINK

All of them sat down and as I was about to, someone pushed me, and stole my chair. I looked back to see, Jesse.

Jesse: what are you doing Ae-ra?

Jesse: you shouldn't be talking to these handsome men.

Jesse: go sit alone, that's what you deserve.

Jesse snickered. I was furious. I stood up, and slapped her hard as hell.

Ae-ra: finally, my years of frustration, can come out.

Jesse: you bitc-

Ae-ra: aww someone's angry?

Ae-ra: you're just a no-one. Admit it, without your minions, you wouldn't ever be able to stand on your own.

Ae-ra: tch, what a dependent little kid.

Jesse looked at me shocked.

Jesse: talking back, are you?

Jesse was about to grab my hair, but I held her hand and twisted it two times.

Ae-ra: the more you be a bitch, the more I'll twist it.

Jesse: l-leave me!

Ae-ra: I've had enough of you Jesse. Don't ever dare to think that you can do anything to me, and I'll just sit quiet.

I yanked her hand away, and she just cried and ran to her friends.

I sat back down at my chair, but something was off. The guys were looking at me, as if i murdered someone. Their faces dripping in shock.

Ae-ra: what's wrong?

I was a bit nervous. Did I do too much? Should I haven't?

Yeonjun: who the hell was she?

Ae-ra: my bully

I sighed out, remembering all the times she had done stuff to me.

Flashback :D

"So you're the new student?" She spat out. "Yeah" I smiled at her. But, she did something unexpected. She pulled my hair and dragged me to the rooftop. "You better stay in your lane, hun" her friends laughed at me, while I just wondered, what I did wrong.

End of flashback because I'm lazy

Taehyun: what the hell!?

This was the first time taehyun has spoken up. Why is he so quiet. Whatever.

Taehyun: how dare she touch you!? And why did you never fight back!??

I was a bit scared at his tone. He was scolding me like an angry brother.

Ae-ra: u-um I was afraid things might...

I looked up at him but immediately looked down at his eyes starring right at me.

Ae-ra: m-might escalate!

He sighed and sat down, satisfied by the answer.

Taehyun: sorry for yelling like that. I just hate bullies.

I looked him in the eye. He had a similar expression to beomgyu, when we were in class. It felt like they're hiding something from me. All of them.

-♡-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 554 27
After his world changed, Yeonjun gave up on his life. He became a lost, rebellious soul that had no meaning to live. The day he intended for it all t...
85.6K 4.9K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LOβ™‘ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
69.5K 3K 18
~ READ ' MY BULLY ' first and then this ~ "Care? What care?...you didn't care to begin with." π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜ΏπŸŒΈβœ¨ xoxo, Β© iamtxt1 2020
14.4K 499 30
A story that came from an idea out of a small part of my dream Taegyu & Yeonbin Started: April 9th 2023 Ended: June 18th 2023