The Serum Ability ( Book 1...

By equestria2105

Ariana is the youngest daughter of King and Queen of Arendelle, and younger sister of Elsa and Anna. She was... More

The Missing Princess
2 Years Later
Little Past To Be Told
Helping You Control It
Sora, The Bomber
Reason To Live
Shocking Discovery
Listen To Your Heart
Save Arendelle
Princess Decision

The Fear Challenge Begins

13 0 0
By equestria2105

It's been 3 years Ariana had revealed her secrets and in that 3 years her parents was lost in the sea leaving their 3 daughters behind.

Now Ariana is sitting on a chair inside the royal library reading a book, "tomorrow huh", she thought as she place the book down and walk over to a nearby window, "with Elsa become the next queen, the gate's will finally be open after years. And I, finally get to search where they're now".

She walk out of the library and towards her room, as she lock the door behind her. She raise both her hands and soon later a ball of light appears, then a figure of floating sword starts to form, when the light fades the black sword fall into her hands, "shadow black rose sword", she thought and gripping the sword tighter, "please lend me your power and strength when I fight those evils outside the kingdom", she begged.

The next day.......

Ariana wake up early in the morning and wearing her dress that had been prepared by the maids yesterday.

"The day has come huh", she thought as she brushing her hair, "my fear will be waiting until it strikes on the right time, at the right place".

A knock on the door making Ariana look at it, "princess Ariana, are you ready?", one of the male servant asks.

"Yeah, I'm ready", Ariana answer.

"Alright the ceremony will start at 10 so be free till then", he said and he walk away.

"At 10 huh", Ariana thought, "I guess I'll just take a walk ". Ariana walk out towards the gates and greet her people.

Outside the castle......

"Greetings, princess Ariana", an old lady greet and bow down.

"Pleasure, and welcome", Ariana said with warm and soft voice. The old lady smile and continue walk inside the courtyard to join the other villagers.

Ariana continue her walk to the village, "so this is what the village looks like", she thought impressed with her own kingdom. Then she stop and look behind being alarmed feeling that someone is watching her, "what's that? Probably my imagination", at that moment, the bell ring signalling the ceremony is about to begin, "guess I better get back", she said to herself.

That night......

After Elsa become the official queen of Arendelle, Ariana feel something is off about her sister behaviour earlier, Ariana sensed fear inside her thanks to her power.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle", Kai announce and Elsa walk in, "Princess Anna of Arendelle", Kai announced again and Anna walk in stands beside Elsa's right, "Princess Ariana of Arendelle", Kai final announced and Ariana walk out and stands beside Elsa's left.

Anna and Elsa had ab awkward talk while Ariana is lost in her thoughts, "keep your guard up Ariana, he might disguise himself as these people, or he might ambush during this party. But if he comes back, what is it he'll be wanting from me? Didn't he had so many children to be experimental with? What no Ariana, your mission is to find and stop them and save those kids and more importantly them. Damien, what would you do in a situation like this?".

Ariana snap out to reality when Kai announcing the duke of weselton, "if I may asks one of you to dance with me", the duke said.

"I don't dance", Elsa said.

"Me either", Ariana said, "but our sister here does", she said look at Anna.

"Wait what-", Anna said surprised, the duke pulled her to the dancefloor leaving Elsa and Ariana alone.

Elsa notice Ariana is a little off, "Ariana are you alright?", she asks a little concerned.

"I'm fine", she quickly reply.

"I know something is wrong, tell me what is it", Elsa said hoping Ariana share it.

"I'm fine, really", she said while glancing at her sister and back at the guests, "I'll be at the garden if you need me", Ariana said and take her leave.

Anna finally approach her sisters when Ariana leaving, "where's Ariana going?", she asks.

"She need alone time for a while", Elsa replied.

"It's still hunt her huh", Anna said.

Elsa look at Anna with confused face, "what'd you mean?", she asks.

"Ever since she returned that day after her disappearance, she always spend most time alone to clear something in her mind", Anna explains, "when I asks her to talk about it, she just put on a fine face and said that everything is just fine".

"We'll talk to her later, after the party is over", Elsa suggest.

"Yeah", Anna agreed.

At the garden.......

Ariana is sitting on the bench while loot on the ground, it's safe enough hiding from other people.

"Can I really do this?", Ariana thought, "can I really beat them? More importantly can I save them? Am I really that strong? Am I really that powerful with these powers?", Ariana raise her right hand and form a fist, "why did all of you sent me away, I can help back then, am I useless?", Ariana spread her fingers and forming a small ball of light in each fingers.

Meanwhile, Elsa is walking to the garden and trying to find Ariana, "I pretty sure she's supposed to be here", she thought as she walk. Soon enough she spot Ariana, but when she near enough she was shock when she sees Ariana's hand had a floating ball of light, "magic?!", she thought, "Ariana can do magic? All this time, I thought I'm the only one. She's magical like me".

"Until when am I gonna keep this secret", Elsa heard Ariana talking to herself, "well at least that I can control it than before".

"Before? What is she talking about", Elsa thought, "Ariana", she called making Ariana flinch and the ball of light disappear.

"E-Elsa!", Ariana said as she stands up, "hey what're you doing here, I thought you're at the party inside", Ariana said trying not to panic.

"You can do magic", the first thing Elsa said, her concern get the best of her.

"She saw that! This is bad, really bad", Ariana thought, "w-what are you talking about", she exclaimed.

"I saw everything, so there's no point of lying", Elsa said a bit serious, "you can do magic?", Ariana sigh in defeat, and just nods as a yes. Elsa is less shock than before, not realize her sister might confess just like that.

"But please, don't tell anyone-", Ariana said, "-including Anna".

"I won't, promise",  Elsa said, Ariana just sits back at the bench, Elsa walk up to her and sits beside her sister, "why didn't you tell me that you had magic?", Elsa asks.

Ariana just look at the ground, "because-", before she even finish, one servants interrupt.

"Queen Elsa", he called, "sorry to interrupt, but the guests need your presence in the ball room".

Elsa turn to her sister, "we'll talk later", she said and Ariana just nod.

Elsa left with the servant, leaving Ariana alone, "this is not good", Ariana thought, "guess I'll be remembering those horrible memory again". Ariana look up at the sky, "what am I gonna do? Damien, Lynn, Alan, Jacob, Oliza please give me some guidance right now", she hoped remembering her friends, "I really want to stop them, but I don't know how and even if I failed to, at least I give it my best shot".

After 3 years, Damien still hasn't communicate with her like before like she would want to. Soon there's snow falling from the sky, "snow?", Ariana thought, "I thought it was summer season right now".

Ariana head back inside the castle due to the cold and notice the party is over. Ariana approach one of the maid, "excuse me what's going on here?", she asks.

"Princess Ariana", she said and bow down and sigh, "you didn't saw it earlier?", she asks, Ariana just shook her head, "as you can see it's snowing right outside", she said.

"Yes", Ariana replied.

"Your sister, queen Elsa did that", she said.

Ariana is shock of what she just heard, "what?".

"She even did that", the maid said as she points at the ice spikes on the carpet in the ballroom.

"Where's princess Anna?", Ariana asks.

"She went after queen Elsa right now", the maid answer.

Now Ariana is more shock, "ok thank you", she said, the maid bow and left, "Elsa had magic?", Ariana thought and now everything is put together, "that's why she shut us out! I have to find her and help her control it", Ariana walk to her room to change into warmer clothes. Instead of wearing a dress, she just wear light gray long sleeves shirt, white pants, white coat, little dark gray boots.

As she's ready to go, she just stop all of the sudden, "this might be a perfect chance for them to capture me again", she thought, "you'll be just fine Ariana, you're strong, 2 years of training with them is enough".

Ariana walk out to find Kai, and notice that he is helping the guards and other servants distribute the blankets to the guests, "Kai", Ariana called.

Kai turn his head towards Ariana, "your highness?".

"Kai I entrust you to take care of everything here while I search for my sisters".

"But you highness-".

"Please, I really need to do this", Ariana interrupt.

Kai just sigh, "alright your highness, but be careful, you've been missing once, don't missing again now".

Ariana smile, "I won't, promise". Ariana run out from the castle and towards the forest making her coat is behind her.

When she's already a little far from the kingdom, she hide in a nearby tree and hoping there's no one following her, "alright, this should be safe now", Ariana thought. She raise a finger, a small ball of light appears, "guide me where Elsa and Anna is", she command, and the light fly away toward the north mountain, "there", she said.

"Guess I knew it would be sooner or later to use this power", she said. Ariana close her eyes and her body starts to glow and she starts floating off the ground. She open her eyes and impressed, "it worked, never thought that two years of nightmare can help me now". Ariana focus her energy to fly higher, she lean forward to move to the north mountain.

What she didn't notice is a black cloak hooded man is watching her from distance, "not yet Ariana-", he said ,"-the nightmare had just begun".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 170 28
Set five years after Princess of Arendelle, Anna is the new queen of Arendelle with Kristoff by her side. Not only that but with her five year old da...
74 1 10
Ariana manage to overcome her guilt a little for the least. Two in a half years later, she try to do a research of where her friends are and she keep...
41.4K 1.7K 31
Elsa never expected to find love. But one day, a mysterious warrior princess from a dangerous place walked through the gates of Arendelle and stole t...
6K 302 22
**Book 1 of Adelade's story** Queen Anna and Kristoff were blessed by the spirits because they saved the day by breaking the damn separating Northul...