Longing For You

Av imaginationworld07

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... Mer

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..
Seventeen

SIX

2.3K 131 13
Av imaginationworld07

"What a plot twist you were."

–×–

"YOU DID WHAT?" A surprised Jimin asked the boy in front of him who was about to take the food in his mouth but stopped and looked at his friend. "You did what?" Jimin asked again, trying to process the whole info Tae just gave him.

"I...I already told you, didn't I? The meeting was a disaster, well for me because now Mr.Jeon is hella angry on me and I don't know how'll I apologize...I just hope he forgives me. He will right? I mean...its okay to get scolded by parents sometimes." Tae said, still thinking that Jungkook was angry because maybe his father scolded him for the first time but little did he know that the reason was not this.

"Tae....you fucked up big time. Can't you be a little obedient and do the fuck he tells you to do. You don't need to poke your nose in everything. If he said he wants to get rid of that Mr.Lee then there must be a reason behind it and you should've done that only. But no, you did the opposite. I told you to be careful...he is not like your previous boss damn it!" Jimin said, this time a little angry because first, Tae didn't listen to him and second, if Jeon Jungkook does something then he himself will not be able to do something for Taehyung.

"Chim...he is not a dracula who will attack me on my neck once I enter in his office and suck my all blood. He is a godamn human and if he had thought of something, shouldn't he inform me? I am his secretary, I need to know everything to prepare for meetings. I give my 100% in every work I do. This time I thought company will make more profit this way so I suggested. If he had told me the fuck he thought, maybe I could've done better but No...like the rude jerk he is, he didn't say a single word to me about this and for your kind information, the senior Mr.Jeon agreed with me so the whole issue is dismissed. Now let me eat my lunch peacefully." Taehyung snapped and Jimin sighed.

"I just hope you didn't piss him off." Jimin whispered and Tae looked up at him. "To be honest, he was hella pissed. He was looking at me like he will burn me alive with the fire in his gaze and not gonna lie, I was hella intimidated."

"Thats not a good sign Tae. Its just your second day at work. Next time please be careful about it. I advise you to just obey whatever he says. Please don't do anything stupid from now on. Please." Jimin pleaded and Tae gave up. He sighed and nodded because he could see the concern in his friend's eyes. He knew Jimin will always want his best.

Smiles were exchanged between the bestfriends before they had their lunch and went back to their respective works.

"Okay so now, first of all apologize to him." Taehyung told to himself as he walked towards Jungkook's office. "All the best Taehyung. All the best Taehyung. All the best Taehyung. You can do it. You can apologize. Yes you can do it...hffff breathe...breathe...breathe..." and he knocked at the door.

"Come in" was heard and Tae opened the door for himself. "Good afternoon sir" he spoke and the man in front of him, finally looked up.

Tae didn't know if he was just seeing things but Jungkook's eyes went from cold and emotionless to raged and angry the moment he saw Taehyung. "Just say the fuck you wanna say and get out of here Taehyung. You look like a sheep trapped in a lion's den."

"I...I am–" He was cuttoff, not by words but by actions. Jumgkook slammed his hands on the desk and stood up. Pushing his chair backwards, he took fast and long steps towards Tae who fumbled on his feet and steppes back at the sams speed the other was approaching.

With a fix gaze like a lion keeps on his prey, Jungkook reached in front of him and before Tae could process anything, his eyes slammed shut because of the punch that landed on the wall, just near his face.

Silence.....

Total silence......

Only the sound of their heavy breaths could be heard. Jungkook was boiling in anger. No...he was the volcano who was ready to erupt and Taehyung...Taehyung was a weak, helpless feather who doesn't need volcano's lava to burn, he was the feather who will just burn because of its heat and that was what happening now.

Taehyung was shaking due to fear. He had no courage left to speak....leave speaking aside, he hand no courage to even open his eyes and look at the man right infront of his face. "Jimin was right...I fucked up. I was wrong. He is not a human. He is...he is ahhh please go away."

"Speak" Jungkook growled looking at the boy who was shivering. Taehyung looked helpless and thats what Jungkook wanted.

Be afraid of him, obey him like a dog, don't mistake him a soft person, keep your eyes low while talking to him and most important...never, never try to test his limits.

"I said open your damn fucking mouth." He growled, once again and Taehyung sweared to god that he is never gonna disobey or do anything which Jungkook didn't tell him. There was no way he'll push himself in this hellhole.

"I....I...am...I'm s..sorry sir." He stuttered and then with all the courage left in him, he opened his eyes just to look the white collar perfectly tugged inside black blazer's collar. He slowly looked up and gulped as soon as he made eye contact with his boss.

"I...know I shouldn't h...have done that. I...I'm sorry sir. Be..because of me, y..your father–"

"Mr.Jeon!"

"M..Mr.Jeon scolded you for the f....first time. I...I assure you t....that won't happen again i..in the future. I'm s...sorry once again."

Silence....

"Correct. Because of you Mr.Jeon scolded me for the first time in front of any employee" He said and leaned closer and Tae closed his eyes again. "And wrong....secretary Kim, you were wrong when you said you won't do the same in future because...I won't let it happen. In my working experience, no one has dared to do something without my permission but you....you think so highly of yourself that I think I might help in relaising your place."

Taehyung gulped. "Please move away...please move away. H...he is scary."

"I will show you the result of going against Jeon Jungkook. I will show you who I really am. I will show you your place. I will make your life a hell here and that too to an extent that you will beg me to fire you but I won't. You will want to resign but you'll be able to resign. No company will accept you and once you are on road...I will fire you and this time, with board's approval."

Tears welled up in Tae's closed eyes and his eyelids got moist.

Was it such a huge mistake?

Is he really not worth happiness?

Will Jungkook really make his life miserable?

No...he needs money. This can't happen. He can't let it happen....No no no his dad...his father...he needs him.

"No" he spoke, now opening his moist eyes and looking into Jungkook's ones with little courage that was left in him. "My mistake was not that big Mr.Jeon....I already apologized–"

"And you will say it again and again. You will apologize again and again." He backed away and fixed his blazer. "You should've thought before doing that secretary Kim. Hadn't you heard about me earlier? No one told you about me? The kind of person I am and the kind of things i don't like? Lemme tell you now then...I don't like people like you who don't know the meaning of "obey". He said and started walking back to his chair but Tae just stood there, watching him with teary eyes.

"But don't you think you should tell me everything about a strategy so that I can do my best sir?" Taehyung said being a little bold this time. The battle is already on. Jungkook is already in the game so why not Tae?

"I am your secretary. I need to know everything about a partner, your thoughts about that partner, and your strategy about that partner but you didn't tell me anything. How was I supposed to know about your plan Mr.Jeon?" Taehyung snapped and Jungkook frowned eyes eyebrows. He cleched his jaw because of the tone of Taehyung's voice.

On the other hand, Taehyung was confident. He was confident about this point which he made just now. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know about Jungkook's plan. But all his confidence vanished when he heard Jungkook's next words. "Did you finished all the files which I asked you to complete before leaving the office?"

"Oh no! No no no no....Don't tell me–"

"In the file no.9 which was blue in color, there were all details about Mr.Lee's case." Jungkook said now typing something on his laptop and turning it towards Tae who was staring at it like he had seen some ghost.

It was a mail. An email which probably Jungkook sent to him but he didn't check. The hell he didn't check!!! He was so immersed in preparing for the meeting that ge forgot to check.

And now that everything was clear, the confidence that appeared a while ago, vanished. It was now clear that whose mistake it was. If only he had stayed a little longer in the office. If only he had completed all those files before leaving with Jimin, if only he had checked his mails once...norhing of this would have happened.

"I...I–"

"You didn't read all files? You didn't check your mails?" Jungkook said now resting his elbows on his desk and interwining his fingers in front of his face, "I don't like excuses secretary Kim."

"I...I am sorry sir." Taehyung gave up. He felt defeated. It was his mistake but what more he can do other than apologizing? He apologized already. He is ready to do it again and again. But this won't change Jungkook's decision, will it? Taehyung made a mistake and he'll have to pay for it.

"The next board's meeting is maybe a month later or 2 months later. You have enough time to regret your this decision. Wait wait...to regret your decision of joining The Jeon Telecoms."

Tae just stood there, head low, fists clentched on his pants, tears threatning to fall and his throat dry. "What the hell I got myself into?"

"Secretary Kim?"

"Yes sir?" Taehyung answered without looking up.

"I need the sales related files on my desk in 5 minutes. One minue late and you'll see consequences."

"Yes sir" Tae nodded and with fast steps, he went out of the office. While rushing towards the employee's section, he wiped his tears harshly. Crying won't help. Crying will definitely not help.

He reached the section where many employees were wroking on the sales in various areas. Passing them he went towards the office of their head but not before hearing some whispers about him.

"You heard the new secretary disobeyed boss?"

"Poor him, I feel pity on him."

"Ari never disobeyed Mr.Jeon, still she used to cry."

"Bitch deserved it. He thought he knows more than boss."

Taehyung just wanted to smash their heads into the desks. He was already frustrated. But no....now he can't do that. Now he needs to take those files and give them to Mr.Jeon in time. He made a mistake once, he doesn't want to make another.

"I will apply for other companies from today. It will be better if I get out of this place as soon as possible." He thought but little did he know there was no going back now.

–×–

Fear the double bunny.
Please vote and comment.
Thankyou for reading❣.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

43.8K 1K 37
Hii friends 🥰 this is my first story ...This is just a fiction story and it was just created for enjoyment . This is not to hurt anyone . It does no...
150K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
548K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
2.5M 118K 43
Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -bottomkook DO NOT PLAGIARISE🚫