Encanto oneshot book

By NumberOneMilfSimp

Basically the title, first chapter will be requests and rules. More

Requests & Rules
Julieta x fem reader
Julieta x nb reader
Pepa x insecure fem reader
Stalker Pepa x fem reader
Mirabel x insecure fem reader
Julieta x dying fem reader
A/N
I freaking love you guys
Bruno x trans male reader
Pepa x fem reader
Neglected Pepa x fem reader
Alma x fem reader
Julieta x fem reader
Yandere Julieta x fem reader
Y'all are the best
Overworked Julieta x fem reader
Pepa x fem reader
A/N HELP
COMFORT CHARACTERS
Pepa x fem reader
Why-?
Julieta x fem reader
A/N new story idea
NEW BOOK!
Pepa x fem reader
Julieta x fem reader
New Oneshot Book
Julieta x fem reader

Pepa x fem reader

5.8K 157 185
By NumberOneMilfSimp

Request by: 

(Yes I tagged myself, deal with it.)

Tw: cursing

-Y/N's POV-

"Pepa clam down you're being dramatic!"

"You can't tell me to calm down after what you said Felix! You know how my gift works! Why are you so selfish? Is it because you didn't get one?"

They're fighting again. I grabbed Dolores and Camilo by the arm and brought them away from the noice. There would be thundering full blown yelling soon and I didn't want Dolores in too much pain. I took them to their brothers room, where he was playing with a monkey.

"Okay you three, I'm going to try and settle the argument that going on. For the mean time, stay here. Dolores will know when you're allowed to leave. Play with a snake or something, okay? And Dolores, its not too loud here?"

"Not at all, thank you..." She let out her usual small squeak after speaking. It's an odd tick but I've gotten used to it.

I left the room and stood on the second floor, looking down at the arguing couple. They were full blown yelling now. And it was already starting to rain, if this kept up we'd be in for a hurricane. I began walking down the stairs as the yelling got worse.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL PEPA!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN CONTROL HOW I FEEL! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! BOTTLE IT UP UNTIL I CRACK UNDER THE PRESSURE?! WAIT! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING! JUST YOU KEEP YOU HAPPY!"

"WELL YOU CERTAINLY HAVEN'T BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB! YOU STILL RAIN EVERYDAY! I WOULN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU FLOODED THE ENTIRE VILLAGE!

As they continued their argument I walked up to them. "SHUT UP!" My yelling had momentarily stopped them from going at it and the thunder stopped. "All you two have been doing for the past week is fight! You're lucky I'm over here constantly or no one would be watching your children! This isn't good for you, your family, or the Encanto!"

"You're right, Y/N." Felix was oddly calm now. "I think it'd be best if we just divorced."

"That is not what I said to-"

"I'll sign and send over the papers, Pepa." With that he left. Just walked out. Not even asking for a kid or gather possessions. Just left. Some father and husband he was. Then I noticed the rain had started falling harder. I turned to see her with tears streaming down her face. Though it was hard to tell with the rain, but her eyes were red.

"Pepa... I'm so sorry about Felix..."

"I-It's fine, for the best anyway..." She tried to cover the sobs though it wasn't working. We were both already soaked from the rain it barely mattered anymore.

So, I just walked up to her, and hugged her. What else could I do? She accepted the hug and the rain soon began to come to a halt.

"I am still really sorry, I didn't mean for him to take it that way... I know you love him.."

"It's fine. And I don't really.. I love what we used to be... This is honestly for the best. Thank you Y/N."

"Oh.? Uh, yeah! Of course.."

Over the next few weeks I had spent all my time at the Casita. Helping to co-parent three gremlins. They were too much for one person to handle, so I had to hand it to Pepa for barely needing my help. Though I was always around, I wanted to be useful.

"Y/N! Come here!" Julieta was calling me into the kitchen. I walked in to find both her and Bruno.

"Need something Juli?"

"You're in love."

"I'm sorry?"

"I see how you look at her. So naturally I had to know what would happen. So I had my dear old brother here give me a vision!" She pulled out a small rectangular piece of green glass.

"Okay, who are we even talking about here? I'm straight!" Bitch I was lying through my teeth. Definitely gay. Definitely liked Pepa. She was just so pretty, and always knew what to say. And could make anyone feel better. She had the most beautiful eyes that anyone could get lost in. I absolutely loved helping her out! And-

"You have your 'I'm dreaming about the person I'm in love with' face on. And I know you're gay. You literally came out as omni four years ago, Y/N. Also it's painfully obvious you're in love with my sister. You're lucky she's so oblivious!" I was caught fast there. Damn. "Anyway the vision! Take a look." She held out the glass and I took it from her. Scanning it carefully.

It was me and Pepa, both in wedding dresses, holding hands. What in the hell? Antonio and Camilo were on one side of the panel clapping and yelling. And on the other side was Dolores, smiling while covering her ears to her brothers noice.

"I don't understand, why are you showing me this?"

"She likes you back, Bat Brain!"

"One, she definitely doesn't! I suck! No one could love me! Two, don't call me Bat Brain. You know that hurts my feelings, Juli."

"You're pretty sensitive for a stone cold bit-"

"Bruno!" Julieta cut him off. "Stop cursing! Dolores can hear you."

"And guess what! Now Dolores knows Y/N is in love with her mom!"

"I didn't think about that... She's going to tell everyone."

"Good luck Y/N!" And they just walked away. What the heck? I looked at a vision again and smiled, I could only dream of this. And now Bruno's basically confirmed it? Just gotta hope Dolores isn't the reason Pepa finds out.

I left the kitchen, and fuck. Dolores was talking to Pepa. They both looked over at me as I speed walked towards them.

"Hello Pepa! Can I barrow your daughter real quick?" I spoke, while shooting a glare at Dolores who made a tiny squeak.

"Sure, go ahead!" Pepa gave me a smile before walking away so we could talk.

"Have you told her?"

"No- but.."

"But what?!"

"I told her to tell you how she feels.."

"Damn. Why's that feel wrong? I'm surprised you didn't tell her... Are you lying?"

"No." She let out another squeak and walked away. Yep, she's lying. I'm fucking screwed.

The next day, all was normal. And then the unthinkable! Well not really cause I was it coming but whatever.

"Hey Y/N wanna go on a walk? I miss the fresh air! Julieta volunteered to watch the kids while I'm gone! And I packed arepas!"

"Oh, uh sure, I guess. Why not?" Did that sound enthusiastic enough? Certainly can't sound too desperate, but I don't want her to think I'm not interested! God love is hard!

"Great! Come on!" She grabbed my hand and led me outside.

The walk was actually really pretty. And somehow made me forget she hadn't let go of my hand. Though before we got to out rest point before heading back I looked over at her. She was walking a bit in front of me so she didn't notice my stares. But she looked amazing. Felix took her for granted. She's perfect. He's just not good with her emotions! Hell, I've helped her more than he has!

Why am I comparing myself to her ex husband? Is that normal? Of course it's not. I'm a weird loser.

When we finally reached our final destination next to a creek Pepa took of her backpack and set in down. She then opened it and pulled out two arepas. She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to sit down next to the creek with her. I took one of the arepas and we began eating in an awkward silence.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to be blunt." Oh dear god, this is never good. "Dolores told me you were in love with me. I know that's why you were talking to her." I'm going to kill that girl! No wait! That's illegal! "Y/N." She turned to face me and placed her hand on mine. " I know other people have probably already told you this. But I love you too." She smiled, which was most definitely contagious. And then! The unthinkable! Well not really. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I- ohmygosh-" My face turned red and I hid it in my hands. God Damon it butterflies! WHY MEEE?! I let out a sigh. "Fuck me..." I laid back on the grass and looked up.

Pepa got up and stood above me. "If you insist..." She smirked as I hid my red face again.

"You're evil!"

"I love you too mi vida." Her saying that, did not help.

After a while I calmed down and we just laced in the grass and cuddled. And a rainbow had appeared over us after a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...
22K 211 8
Hola! Mi Amigos! This is a Camilo Madrigal x Male Reader Oneshots! โ€ขWill contain Fluff, Smut and Angst :) โ€ขI will put down when it's fluff, smut or...
8.4K 358 10
ึŽ:*๏พŸเผ…โ– โ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘ข ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’‹๐’‚ โž ใ€€ใ€€in which a certain madrigal tries to figure out who his best friend is pining after...
110K 1.6K 56
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด/๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐Ÿ’›๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐Ÿ’› ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ: ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜...