~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluv...

By Cyrilwolf

Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It... More

~Introduction~
~Asmodeus's News~
~The Beginning Of a Plan~
~The Big Day~
~First Date~
~Any Thoughts To Come~
~For Tomorrow~
~Third Date~
~Sneaked out~
~Situation~
~Plans For Tonight~
~Last Date~
~Complications~
~Confession~
~Gift~
~Promise~

~Second Date~

563 13 1
By Cyrilwolf

The Next Morning, Filimena once again Visits the lust ring, today she'll be helping out with the decorations, and the setup ideas for the upcoming Valentines day event they're working on, she promised Asmodeus to lend him a hand of magic to do most of the tricks and skills, Filimena loves to help out, when it comes to helping out a friend in need, Filimena, as she walked through the sidewalk, couldn't help and think about last night, about that "dream" she had, and how real it felt to her, she still didn't know how or why it happened, but it did, she remembers everything that Asmodeus in her dream did, as he was feeling, and kissing her, the thought of it made her feel anxious, but warm inside, but she also thinks about what she was suppose to do today, so she had to brush away that part of her memory off for now and focus on something important.

She arrives back at Ozzie's, and saw that some of the decorations were already set in place, but most are left empty as we were only there for Filimena to arrive and make the shine on a spotlight to help, she wanders around, and saw Asmodeus, directing the employees to clean and figure out about the setup systems backstage, they accepted his orders and leave to work, Filimena flew in the air, and landed on the stage, Asmodeus saw her coming, and smiled.

"Ah! Fili! Right on time, man, you don't know how much I had to deal with these employees today, none of them are doing their proper work, and I feel that I would explode at any second, so I'm glad I could count on you for this."

He pats her on the head, Filimena laughs.

"It's no problem, I'm always happy to help, so what's seem to be the trouble here? Anything going on with the decorations?"

"Uhh, Yes, I know I don't normally needed help for that, but they've been bland, and they're not standing out to the scenery of the building, so with your help, you can make the colors pop, like glimmering and shining sparks to light up the mood, and even some lights of many bright colors that makes everyone's eyes so blind!"

His mood turns more enthusiastically and inspiring, think all these dazzling ideas he wanted in his event, hoping to make it more detailed, and even more bright in its colors, Filimena saw how he's getting excited, she smiled, and loved him when he's in a very good mood."

"Yeah, I think those are a pretty good start, we can try doing those."

She agrees with his idea, and Asmodeus smiled by that.

"Splendid! Now we're making progress! And also for the stage work, I'm think of making the gold colors and the base more pinker, and more purplish mix, combining the two colors in one or both sorta situation, and the curtains can be transparent with sparkles on it!

Filimena loves where this is going, these ideas really starting to gain much more inspiration to do all these, both of them have the same answer to accept and do all of them in one pace, so it's settled then, and it was time to get to work.

Asmodeus directs the ideas, and Filimena uses her magic to work, it didn't take too much time, it's only been a few minutes, things were going okay, but as Filimena and Asmodeus worked, it feels like something is missing, and they didn't know what is, then, Asmodeus snaps his finger, meaning he has gotten an idea.

"Hey! This is no fun to enjoy work without a bit of music to go along with it!"

He announced confidently, Filimena knew what he's saying, and thinks the same way too.

"Oh, that sounds like a good way to set the mood."

And with that, Asmodeus snaps his fingers again, and on came the music, Fizz was up on the stage, and then he hits the speakers and press play, Asmodeus hears the beep go, and starts getting into the mood, he spins himself and uses his moves, warming up as the music goes, Filimena sees him slowly about to dance, and she gets in the mood too, both slowly but surely came into a dance sequence, the song was playing Asmodeus's theme " In The House Of Asmodeus" they set up the decorations, Filimena uses her magic to make the decorations, and the setups look stunning and glamorous, as the two of them sing the lyrics too, the employees watched them, working together as they make the whole thing a wild performance, Filimena and Asmodeus kept going, and Filimena uses everything she got to set everything like walking inside a sparkly love fest, the catching and jazzy tunes got both of them while they spin, and they danced, having a great time, Filimena was filling it, she smiles as she does this with Asmodeus, she was having fun doing this with him, and it seems it was going beter than she imagined it to be, after the big showdown, everything was completely, both of them posed, and Filimena spawns out glitter in the air to be the final effort, and also the final thing before completing the look, the employees claps for them, almost dropping their things that they were working on for the event, Fizz cheers as well while he's still up on the stage top, Filimena and Asmodeus bowed and then takes a great glance, gazing around the building, yep, like as expected, it was a sparkly mess, in a fantastic way, they were both proud of how they did all this, and both looked at each other.

"Now that's how you do a montage this good! The place looks even more dazzling than I thought, you've done amazingly!"

"O-Oh, thanks, hehe, but really, you did well for yourself."

She blushed and smiles.

"Well, now the whole place has been taken care of, I won't have to worry coming back here to rush it up and just look at this all day, I could've done this if it wasn't for your bright ideas."

"Hehehe, quit it, you're making me go red here."

"Heh, So since we are already done with the work, and it is still kinda early, what do you say for our hangover eh?"

Filimena nods in agreement.

"Great! While the others take care of the rest of the work, we can hang around as promised, let's say we should get moving."

Asmodeus looks up at the top stage where Fizz was at.

"Fizz! You're in charge while we're out, make sure nobody messes up their positions, if I hear some one has, there's gonna be consequences."

"Right on Ozzie!"

Fizz yells out and then bounces back down to the stage floor, grabs out a clipboard and paper.

"You can count on me!"

Asmodeus smiles and winks at him, knowing he'll do a splendid job handling the rest of the hard work they have to put in, Asmodeus and Filimena leave to the front doors, but before Filimena could leave, Fizz jumps over and stops here for a second.

"Hey, this time, please tell me if you knock him hard when you get back! Okay! Bye-bye!"

He leaves for a split second, Filimena was left concerned after that weird sentence, but she ignores it and leaves with Asmodeus outside.

"So, what do you have plans for today? Anything special maybe?"

"Well, I've been thinking of two places actually, first at the downtown main point plaza, and then at one of my favorite spots to go is at the springs."

"Oh, that sounds good to me."

She said, It wasn't much Asmodeus had, but she decided it'll do for their second time together, so they head off down the street to where the main city plaza is at, it was a long trip to get down to the main point, passing down with silent roads, and crowded noisy buildings where most of the lust demons were in, she even hears most "having fun" inside too, which kinda made her feel uncomfortable on the inside, but this is the lust ring, and she's mostly use to the noises, Asmodeus walks through the tracks, knowing where he's going, eventually making their destination to the main point plaza of the Lust Ring.

It was just like the other buildings with its colorful environment, but it more unique to its own style like walking into the famous city of Atlantis kind of feel, Filimena looks around the block, inspired by the sight of this part of the city, Asmodeus's favorite place to hang around in.

"Wow, it's so bright here, and pretty crowded today."

"That's because it's one of the most well visited areas of my Ring, many of demons come here everyday, which is why it's my favorite spot whenever I'm off shift, or when I'm not working."

"I can see that, how come I don't see this part before? Given to how much I've known this city."

"Well, overtime this city gets rebuilt with new styles and new upgrades to showcase the newer era, which is why the last time you've see it is barely unrecognizable."

"Maybe you're right, so since we're here, what shall we do?"

"Well, basically I'm the Lord of this ring, so you won't have to worry about buying things or spending your cash, as long as you're with me."

"Oh! That's great."

The two of them head inside each of the fine buildings most were shopping centers for rave clothes, posters, equipment, clubs, fast food joints, and even shops that sale adult theme products like toys, it was a fun look around, and also a fun trip down to visit each of the shops she hadn't been before, and the other good thing about being, when shes under Asmodeus's requirement, she got some products she liked for free, which was a good deal, and makes the tour twice as good, she greets citizens here too, and both her and Asmodeus check around almost all the shops before finally reaching to the end of the gateway.

The two walked out of the block, where it was quieter, and more spacious, Filimena carries a bag full of products and clothes she got during the block, it was big, but not so heavy.

"Well that was a nice place, I can definitely see why this is your favorite spot."

"You know it, it's gets better when you visit there more often, so you wouldn't miss out on the good stuff they have before all those crazy freaks gets it, it's best to go there early before later."

Asmodeus checks the time on his phone, seeing that it's still pretty early, but it was almost ten o'clock.

"Ah, well speaking of early, we must get to the springs, this is something you must see, it's actually a secret place, not part of the main lust ring, the problem is though, it's far away, so we can't walk a few hundred miles from here, but luckily, I knew a spell that can take us quicker."

He reaches out to his vest, and pulls out a small booklet from it, turns a few pages to find the right spell, he clears his throat, and Then reads through the page, using his Latin language in order to do it properly, once that's done, a portal appeared on the ground, blur and purple highlights circled around, making an entrance for the both of them to get inside.

"After you."

Asmodeus said as he picks Filimena up, and then drops her in, she floats down as he carefully enters through too, both land on the ground again, they noe encounter a beautiful view of somewhere different, Filimena saw a few mountain-like hills with waterfalls falling, palm trees, stone structures, and even a building upfront to where they stand, a giant spa building, it was good, with teal highlights, "Lusty Hot springs" the number 1# spa center for demons of the Lust Ring, despite it being unknown to most in the main point, filimena was astonished, Asmodeus leads her by the hand, as the two make their way to the doors, they enter inside the aquatic-fashion luxurious waiting room, with marine antiques, the style reminds her of something The Envy Ring should have, this must be between both where they are, and the Envy Ring, Asmodeus comes over, and rings the bell once.

The receptionist turns to see the Lord himself.

"Ah! Mr. Asmodeus! Welcome back! It's great to meet you back here once more!"

"Thanks, it's good to be here too, so I'm here for an appointment."

"Ah yes, we are already setting up, so you won't have to worry, oh, and who's this lovely lady right here?"

He pointed out to Filimena, as he wasn't so familiar with the love spirit.

"Oh, this is Filimena, she's also here for the treatment, so I suggest you take lightly, because she does have 99% of her skin ticklish."

He jokingly whispers, Filimena did hear that and pushes his arm.

"Hey! Don't tell him that! You meanie!"

She frowns and blushed.

"Hehe, what it's true."

"Okay then, I'll have our finest employees ready for the both of you."

He leaves the desk and goes through the double doors, Asmodeus and Filimena go to sit down in the meantime, surprisingly, if this place couldn't get even fancier with the chairs are all golden teal-colored sofas, they both sat down.

Asmodeus's feathers get into place as both of them sat on the soft cushions of the seats, Filimena looks at him, but still kept her eyes distant, after a few minutes, the receptionist comes back.

"Okay! You may enters, just change out of your clothes, and put on your robes that are waiting in the changing rooms."

Filimena heard that last part, and then felt her face heat up again.

"C-change out of our..Clothes?"

"Yes ma'am, just leave your clothes in the changing room, you'll get them by the end of the day, whenever you're done."

Filimena had a long history for her insecurities, even about her body, she does like to wear something that's "revealing" besides her dress and some long sleeve shirts, but wearing a robe would be fine, and so the two of them left the waiting room to the main hall of the spa, one of the other employees led them to the changing room, and they each have their doors to change in, Filimena enters hers, still nervous, Asmodeus casually in dress himself to wear the spa's robe of course, Filimena was taking a little more time than him, but she gets over it and uses her magic to change herself, and puts on a robe, tightly ties it to not let it get loose, just in case it falls off.

After Filimena leaves the changing, she and Asmodeus were directed over to the main spa itself, inside were different types of setups of chairs, used for massages and hair washing, manicures, and hot tubs, there was also the glass double doors leading to the outside hot springs too.

"Oh my, so much stuff in here."

"Sure is, usually I come here on rare occasions, like if I'm not a troubling mood, or if I just wanted some refreshing time for myself, anyways, let's enjoy ourselves while we're at it okay?"

Then two spa attendants came over to them, with their welcoming faces, by the looks on them, they seem to be sea-like demons, resembling each of marine creatures.

"Hello master Asmodeus, welcome back to our wonderful Spa resort, we'll be happy to take our care for you, and it does seem you brought in a friend over too."

"Yep, that's me, hehe."

"Well that's nice, so our best attendants will be doing the work for the both of you."

"So please enjoy your time, and hope you feel well relaxed while you're here."

The other attendant said, they bowed and left them alone, then two other attendants came over to each of them, the lady attendant directs Asmodeus to his part, while Filimena was orders by the male attendant, Filimena was inside one of the rooms, this was one of the massages sessions, she looks around, as the attendants, who's actually one of the massage therapists led her over to the massaging table.

"Okay ma'am, just lay on your front, and we'll begin the session."

Filimena listens as she floats over to the table, lays on the front, as the massage therapist begins by placing his hands on her back, it was a little uncomfortable for her, since she didn't think she's been in these "spas" before, well, she has, but nothing like this, she felt her spine being rubbed, and her upper and lower getting pressed, it was gonna relaxing overtime, Filimena closes her eyes, tries to get inside her own head, daydreaming maybe, but then, as she did so, she did imagine herself if she was being massaged by Asmodeus himself, with his huge hand on her, rubbing onto her spine, it does kinda help her as she smiled a little.

Filimena and Asmodeus have their time here, like both in many sessions like massages, facial care, paraffin treatments, and many more, it was kinda nice, taking a half day in a private spa with just Filimena and Asmodeus enjoying it, 2 hours later, after all of their treatments were done, it was time for their final role, the most popular part of this spa is their hot springs, they got a VIP pass, so they won't have to worry about any other fewer customers here, Filimena is actually looking forward with this, but also a little nervous too, even now, she's going to be in the springs with Asmodeus, but her relaxation fuels her anxiety, which it may help her during that time, the attendant led both of them outside, and up the step to where the springs at, they had to go through the trail, besides both of them were two sets of giant fish tank walls, with different types of hellish fish and other monstrous sea creatures inside, swimming around these two giant tanks, it reflects the purplish blue light through the floor, soon, they both made it through the trail, and Asmodeus  moves away the curtains, revealing the view of the giant spring entry.

The sight shows the how steaming waterfalls pour down the lakes, palm trees were in their places, each on the way in, and at the edge of the lakes, tropical plants were placed on the rocks, and at one seats were underwater, almost in the middle of the springs to sit and relax while in the water.

Filimena watches the view as both her and Asmodeus further to the springs, she didn't think she would see something, like the spring to be this incredible here, in her life, it's full of surprises, Asmodeus saw her, noticing her amazed face.

"Hehe, enjoying the view here?~"

Filimena snaps out of it after hearing he's talking to her.

"Huh!? Oh uh..Y-Yeah! It's really nice here, a lot nicer in person, once you're inside of course."

"Well, it's even better once you step inside the true masterpiece of this place here."

He said as he dips his whole leg inside the water, he proceed to put his other leg inside too, after, he steps down to the water and take off his robe, his lower half of his body is now underwater, Filimena watches as he then goes further in the hot springs, now his upper half is covered in the hot water, she looks as he swam, kinda nosebleeds a little, but quickly wipes off the bits of blood from her nose, she proceeds to slowly take off her robe as well, and get inside the water.

"OW!"

The water burns her leg, she wasn't use to heat, prefer more in cooler areas, it didn't damage anything, but only hurts her, Asmodeus saw her having trouble getting in, and he had to come over towards her.

"Heh, not use to it Huh? Well its fine, just keep going, and it'll eventually stop burning while you're inside, here, get me by the hand, I'll put you down."

He reaches his hand to her, Filimena looks at it, and did what he said as she holds it, he led her gently inside the water, it still burns her, but she got over it shortly when coming close, but as she goes to the final step, she trips and accidentally falls onto Asmodeus, both splash in the water in a thump, Filimena lands onto his chest, but thankfully, Asmodeus grabs hold onto a holder to keep himself from going under the water, he instead lands onto one of the stoned seats, he sighs in relief, but then notices Filimena, as she held onto him close, then, Filimena lifts her head, noticing something soft, and fuzzy, after realizing and felt that it was, her face was in pure shocked, knowing who she's on, panicking in her mind, and her heart pounded, how close she was to him that really stunned her out of belief, she quickly backs up, giving him some space.

"OH JEEZ! I-I-I'M So Sorry! I-I..Didn't know why, or how it happen, it was an accident I-.."

Asmodeus chuckles.

"It's not a problem, accidents happen, but thank God we didn't go further down the water, that'll probably be a not so "Hot" situation."

He laughs some more, Filimena tries chuckling as well, but still feels a little bashful for what happened, and also the radiation was growing onto her, but she resists it, covering her face once more.

"Hehehe..Y-Yeah."

After that small incident, they both swam down through the hot waters, and sat besides each other on the stone seats underwater, Asmodeus sighs in relief, Filimena does the same, the steam was flowing in the air, knowing how hot the water was, and bubbles form a bit, Asmodeus leans back, almost ducking further down inside the water.

Filimena felt the burning sensation cool down, it's only been a few minutes, and already, the painful burning finally dies down, she kinda sweated a bit from the steam that's blowing onto her face.

The palm trees made a shade for the both of them to rest on, Filimena leans back, and kinda has her head onto Asmodeus's shoulder, this time, due to her body lowering her energy to react, she didn't think twice about her head being pressed against her friend's shoulder in a comforting manner, and Surprisingly, Asmodeus saw it, and actually didn't mind it, the sounds of the waterfalls appeased the two Love demons, Filimena lowers her eyes, slowly coming to sleep again, couldn't lift her heavy eyelids, It didn't long until Filimena daydreams about something again, Filimena visions herself in the ocean, she looks around to see half of her body is already consumed by the flowing small waves, she swims around a bit, trying to see where she's at, but before she could react, blue and purple fog emerges out of the water, and above, Filimena saw the fog circling around her, she knew the cold feeling of the colorful neon clouds, and then heard a chuckle, echoing from the small waves, her eyes narrowed around, trying to look for the sounds of laughter, to see where it's coming from. Until, something comes out of the water, and tackles her, it almost sinks her in the water, but shortly after, something holds her, and swims back out, the figure rose back out of the water, FIlimena coughs, as she held onto something that helped her , she slowly opens her heavy eyes, looks up to see the same dream, impersonating Asmodeus, as he held her onto his arms, stares down with his green glowing eyes, Filimena stares up to him,  flushed, and lost with words again, Asmodeus in her dream smiles at her, and his right hand was gripping onto her thigh, she felt it, and quietly yelps.

she forcefully shuts her eyes in a panic, her face still going red, but she opens them back up again, she looks at him deeply, seeing not only for a Lord, but also a god to her, his colors brighten the atmosphere, and it was staring at the most beautiful thing she'd seen ever, she slowly places her hand onto his chest, shivering a little, her heart still pounds by the thoughts that are racing in her vary mind.

'Don't be afriad, as long as you sink inside through your true desires, you're sure get the chance to have me, all to yourself~"

He said in her smooth deep tone to send Filimena on edge to stutter her more, she still looks at him, and then Asmodeus pulls her up close, he then whispers to her ear.

You're always such a good soul~"

He proceeded to nibble onto the side of her neck, which Filimena felt his pointed teeth piercing through pieces of her skin made her gasp in excitement, she didn't feel this kind of new feeling before, only in her dreams, she still feels her nerves tangling, bit her lip, and her tail moves frantically, suddenly, as things were about to go deep, just like the last dream, she instantly was woken up by the splash of water in her face, she gets up, coughs out the water from her face and mouth, she also notices she in the water, she then heard someone calling her out, Asmodeus swam over to the Love spirit.

"Filli, there you are, you almost had me worried, you were knocked out while still inside the water, and then float unconscious, you didn't wake up, so I had to splash you to wake your tiny brain up."

Filimena rubs her hair back into the right place, and rubs her eyes.

"Ehh..O-Oh...H-How long was I passed out for?"

"You're only out for a minute, not really long."

"Ah, well thank goodness, S-Sorry If I scared you a bit."

Asmodeus sighs, but smiled as he helps her up from the water to have her swim properly.

"It's alright, Don't beat yourself for it, anyways, we might as well head out, we need to get back, so I require we don't stay very long."

"What? But why do we need to leave so soon? Couldn't we stay a little more, I mean, we did just got here."

Asmodeus looks down at her pleading eyes, knowing she would rather stay than leave, which it does make sense to her, it is a pretty nice place, and he would like to stay longer too, but due to his schedule he must, he couldn't just turn down, but Filimena begs to stay, so he thought of it, and decided to give in to her request.

"A-Alright, we will, but just a few more minutes, I don't want our skin to be cooked while we're in here."

Filimena smiled.

"Okay, I promise, it'll only be a few more minutes!"

It was settled, the both of them decided to stay a little more longer, nothing much to do but as Asmodeus goes back to sit down and rest, Filimena looks at him, thinking of him as a lazy giant, and always filled with pride as he sits on his throne, she frowns, but then, she got an idea to ease the time they have, she remember something before, and then she slaps her hand onto the water, splashing Asmodeus right on the face and chest.

"Agh!"

He felt the warm dips of water running through his face and skin, but didn't burn him, he narrows his eyes to see Filimena, who's the one doing the splashing.

"What are you doing, you nuts or something?"

He asked, wiping his face dry.

"Hehe, hey, you're the one who did it first, remember, so it's kinda payback."

She splashes him again, but this time, Asmodeus knew what she's doing, and he decided to intervene on the moment, he then splashes her, his was much bigger.

"Ah!"

She shakes her head, Asmodeus laughs, and Filimena frowns, seeing the Lord as he chuckled loudly, she splashes again, and that led to now a dual, Asmodeus narrows his eyes once more, he begins to splash her more, Filimena did the same, they both splash fight, Filimena swam again as Asmodeus was catching up to her, she seems and splashes, both of them swim around the springs, having a war in the hot water, Filimena climbs onto one of the rocks, when stepping out, it got really cold when her skin started to freeze.

She then sees Asmodeus popping his head out of the water, searching for the love spirit, Filimena smiled, and she leaps over to him, crashing down onto him, both were underwater, bubbles form out, the light shined through the blue hue underneath, Filimena was on top, she stares down to Asmodeus, He opens his eyes, by looking at him, it really made Filimena feel like her hands were getting cold, seeing him underwater was intense, his feathers move in a settle movement, and his eyes made a green hue to blend in the water, but then, Asmodeus perks his feathers, and as a sneak attack, he kisses her cheek and swam up, Filimena was completely stunned when that sudden moment happen, did he just..Do that? Well, Asmodeus has done this for many times now, and it should be common, but this one was different to her, she blushed and held onto her cheek, still underwater, puzzled, then, arms reaches down to her, and they pull her up, Asmodeus drags her back up out of the water, Filimena coughs a little, Filimena looks up to him, seeing him playfully smirking at him, flushed, and still holding her cheek.

"Hehehe~ gotcha, now what are you gonna do about it, huh?"

Filimena was so silent, but it didn't take long until Filimena was gonna say something, but she decided not to and then splashes him again with her leg, both of them roughhoused, and swimming around the springs once more, like if they were children, this was a bit out of character wife Asmodeus to be in this types of childish acts, but whatever he was doing, it was kinda fun, and Filimena felt the same way, she loved spending time with her friend, she felt if things were actually going great, and she couldn't wait to see what may tomorrow had in store for her and Asmodeus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
16.9K 226 36
I wanted to try writing my own Helluva Boss fan fiction and Since Stolitz is my favourite ship I might as well do it about them. Also I am new to thi...
18.5K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...
28.6K 768 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...