Boorista ~ A Tomboo Fanfictio...

By dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Ranboo is 17 and bisexual. He is convinced by his friend Tubbo(16), to move to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 56

2.7K 81 214
By dsmp_k404

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 5:20pm
It's a lot to process, and it hurts to know he's been through all of this.

I hate all of it.....I wish he didn't have to go through it then....and now.

All I can do is love and care for him, and that's easy. I just wish the flashbacks and blackouts would stop.

Sure, you could say he has a lot of baggage, but.......I'm willing to help him get through it every step of the way.

I think he's my soul mate, I love him so much and I just want him to be happy. I know he doesn't belive in them, but I didn't either and.....I'm starting to.

"Toms?" He whispered.

"Yes?" I replied looking up at him.

"I dont want to dwell on it any longer...." he frowned.

I held his face now, "We don't have to babe, we can go watch movies with them...."

He smiled, "....okay, that works too."

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Oh? Did you have another idea?"

He laughed, "Nah, I'm just playin."

"Sure." I winked and leaned in.

He leaned in and closed his eyes then I left him there and got up. He opened his eyes and blushed then crossed his arms, "Rude."

I laughed, "C'mon."

We went to go watch movies with Lexi and Nelly and when it was done, we went to sleep. Tomorrow was Friday and I couldn't wait for the weekend.

Time Skip ~ Friday ~ 6:51am

I'd just woke up and Ranboo was holding me. I played with his dog tag necklace and admired it for a while. Then I tried slipping out of his grip to get changed. It took me a couple attempts, but eventually I got up.

I changed into new boxers and I put on a white shirt with Ranboo's lavender hoodie. Then I put on black jeans and my white sneakers. I put my hood up and then I went to cover my hickeys.

They weren't new ones. They were still the ones from the fair. They were purple and red now though, and they'd gotten bigger. I covered them up everyday now, since Nelly had shown me how. I only covered the ones on my neck though, no one could see the other ones and there was too many to cover up underneath anyways.

When I was done, I went back to Ranboo's room to see if he'd woken up. When I went in, I saw him half asleep, feeling the empty space next to him, probably looking for me.

I sat down on the end of the bed and nudged his feet that were underneath the covers.

"I'm right here, sleepy head." I smiled.

He rubbed his tired eyes and sat up. He used his grabby fingers for me to hug him, so I got up and sat beside him. He embraced me as I embraced him.

"Goodmorning Toms." He muttered into my hoodie.

"Goodmorning Ranboo." I said kissing his cheek, "Now, get up and change. We have school."

He nodded and then let go of me. I kissed his forehead and then he got up to get changed. I left the room and went to the kitchen while he changed.

"Morning Tommy." Lexi and Nelly smiled.

"Morning." I said sitting down at the counter.

They were cooking breakfast together and I think they'd just finished up. They were putting together plates of food, and when it was done they gave me a plate.

"Is Ranboo awake?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah, he's changing." I replied and then began to eat.

She nodded and then put another plate beside me for Ranboo. Then the two sat down and started eating along with me. Pretty soon, Ranboo walked in and sat beside me. He put his arm around me and leaned his head on my shoulder, I could tell he was still sleepy.

I nudged him off and then he sat up rubbing his eyes, "M- Morning."

Nelly laughed, "Morning Ranboo."

Lexi laughed too,  "Well, goodmorning. I see someones still tired."

He nodded and began to eat.

When we'd finished eating, I insisted on washing the dishes, "I can wash the plates."

"Oh Tommy, that's so sweet of you, but it's alright." Lexi said.

"No, your always cooking for us and having me over. It's one small thing I can do for you." I smiled.

She put her hand over her heart and looked to Ranboo, "He's a keeper."

Ranboo shrugged, "Eh, I'll think about it."

I nudged him and he laughed, "I'm kidding!"

I got up to wash the dishes and Lexi and Nelly went to the living room to wait. I assumed Ranboo would go with them, but he was feeling tired and clingy this morning. He followed me to the sink and as I started to wash dishes, he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm tired...." He mumbled.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" I asked.

"Go back to sleep with me." He said kissing my cheek.

"I'm not tired though." I replied.

"I'll tire you out...." He muttered smirking. I wasn't sure he knew what he was saying, and I'm not sure what that ment.....but it sounded wrong.

It made me blush even though I wasn't sure what he ment. His tired deep voice alone made me gush. "....Wh- What's that even mean?.....it sounds dirty."

He kissed my neck, "....It can be."

I went a little red and nudged him away, "Stop it...."

He laughed, "I'm kidding Tommy."

"Sure." I muttered.

When I'd finished washing all the dishes, Ranboo helped me put them away. We then went to the living room and they asked, "You two ready?"

"Mhmm." I hummed nodding.

They got up and then we all left the apartment. We went out to the parking lot and got in the car. Then they drove us to school.

Time Skip ~ 7:33am

We'd just been dropped off and Ranboo seemed to be less tired, yet still drowsy, so I decided to go find Tubbo.

I texted him to meet me in the courtyard and I sat down at a small table. He soon found us and sat down, "Hey there Tommy, hi Ranboo."

"Hello Bo." Ranboo smiled.

"Hey Tubs!" I exclaimed.

"Did you guys want to play minecraft after school? We haven't in a while and I thought it could be fun!" He said happily.

I nodded, "Sounds great Tubs."

Ranboo tiredly hummed, "Mhmm."

Me and Tubbo started talking about coding and different things, while Ranboo hugged me and leaned on me as I chatted.

Then I was tapped on the shoulder, but not by Ranboo. I turned around to see Kyle, but without his other two idiots.

"What?" I asked.

Ranboo noticed I seemed tense and he let go of me. Not everyone knew me and Ranboo were dating, and I was sure Ranboo didn't know who Kyle was.

"I noticed this guy and I wanted to ask, you homo now Tommy?" He asked laughing.

This made me angry and I could tell it made Ranboo uncomfortable.

"What does it matter, were not even friends anymore. Leave me alone." I replied about to turn back around.

He'd asked Ranboo now, "What about you?"

"What about him? You don't even know him, leave him alone!" I said angry.

He laughed, "I'll find out eventually Tommy and you better hope you ain't no homo."

He walked off before I got the chance to reply and Tubbo asked, "Why's he bothering you again?"

I shrugged, "I don't know what his problem is, I showed up in detention once and now he thinks I'm like him again."

Ranboo seemed confused and he asked, "What do you mean again?"

"There the guys I use to hang with before. Not recently, a long time ago. Remember I told you?" I said.

He nodded, "Oh......are they gonna keep bothering you?"

I shook my head, "No, don't worry about them. They're just trynna mess with me."

He didn't say anything, he just nodded looking down at his hands.

"Ranboo, I promise it's nothing." I said holding his hand.

He looked up at me and smiled, "kay."

"Tommy......let us know if they bother you again....okay?" Tubbo asked.

"Mhmm" I said looking away.

Ranboo cupped my face in his hands, "Promise me.....you'll let me know...please"

I nodded, "Okay...."

He pulled my face closer, "Say it.....promise me Tommy."

I blushed a little, "I promise...."

He kissed me and when he pulled away he softly muttered, "Thankyou."

Tubbo rolled his eyes, "Well atleast he promised.....the kiss was a bit extra."

Ranboo laughed and stood up. He offered us both his hands and he pulled us up, "C'mon.....I love you guys!"

He pulled us into a hug and we both hugged back.

"Someone woke up." I said.

Tubbo laughed, "Big mood shift."

Ranboo laughed and shrugged. Then we all went our separate ways to class.

Time Skip ~ 3:02pm

Ranboo POV

I had just walked out of school and was in the front now. I saw Tommy and Tubbo sitting down together talking and I headed over to them. I was stopped mid way though, by a short red headed boy.

"Uhm....yes?" I asked.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Ranboo....and you are?" I asked smiling.

He smirked, "Derrick.....can you pass along a message for me Ranboo?"

I was confused and he shoved a piece of paper to my chest, "Give it to Tommy. If you read it before you give it to him.....well, just dont....think you can do that?"

I grabbed the paper, "Why?"

He laughed, "Don't ask question pretty boy. Just do it."

Then he left into a crowd and I couldn't spot him......Do I give it to Tommy?

I walked over to them and they greeted me.

"Hey Boo!" Tubbo smiled.

"Hey Bo....Hi Toms." I said.

Tommy stood up and grabbed my wrist that held the paper, "What's this babe?"

I pulled away, "Uh-....i- it's nothing..."

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 3:07pm
I've seen notes like it before....the yellow notebook paper, that was lined with blue printer ink across the page, creased and folded into fourths. The thick black ink of sharpies that seeps through displaying their message. I used to recieve them all the time to meet up somewhere. Pass them on even.......to people who were on the other end of our-.....their bullying.

"Ranboo....can I see it?" I asked him.

"What? Why? It's just some old notes.....I'm gonna throw them away actually....I- I don't need them anymore..." he said taking a step away from me.

It pissed me off that they couldn't have given me the note.....instead they dragged Ranboo into their bullshit.

I took a couple steps forward and gave him a hug, ".....Please Ranboo?"

He sighed, ".....kay."

We pulled away and then he was hesitant to give me the note.

"Who'd they say had to read it?" I asked.

It wasn't even a note for him and they fucking gave it to him to what?....pass on?

"Y- You, but.....I don't want you to." He said.

"Its okay Ranboo, it'll be fine." I told him.

He nodded and gave me the note. I pocketed it and smiled, "We don't need to read it right now."

"Tommy.....your not reading that on your own." Tubbo said from behind me.

I turned around, "I won't, now whose house we playing at?"

"Oh, I was thinking we could play on our PCs, since it's been a while." Tubbo smiled.

"Wouldn't we have to go to our own houses for that?" I asked.

Tubbo nodded, "Well yeah, but we have discord."

I'd be away from Ranboo.....and though I have serious detachment issues, it would give me the chance to read it alone and prevent anyone else from stopping me.

"I have two PCs at my place, so we'll talk later Tubbo?" Ranboo asked grabbing my arm tightly.

"Yep, at 5!" He yelled running off to his mom's car.

"Actually, Ranboo....I- I'd like to go to my house and play on my PC. I miss my set up." I said turning around.

In all seriousness I didn't care about my set-up, I cared about being apart from Ranboo. School was bad enough for me, I couldn't last an afternoon.

But I care for Ranboo more.....and I need to be on my own when I meet them.

He shook his head and his grip on me tightened, "That's not why, but if you have two PCs then sure."

"Techno has one.....,but I don't think he'll let us use it. Wilbur's set up is shit and then there's mine." I told him.

He smiled and pointed with his other hand, "Well there's Techno now, I'll ask him."

"Okay, I'll wait here." I said.

"Do I have to carry you?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

I shook my head and he pulled me along with him.

"Hey Techno!" He exclaimed.

"Hi Techno." I sighed.

"Hello, did you two need something?" He asked.

"Yes actually, I'd like to know if we could use your PC that's in your room to play minecraft." Ranboo smiled.

Techno seemed to think for a minute, "As long as Tubbo or Tommy aren't touching it, then.....yeah."

"What the hell man?! You'll let him use it, but when me and Tubbo ask it's a straight up never?!" I yelled angry.

Techno nodded, "Yep, now I'll be going, and don't even think about it Tommy...."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Thankyou Techno, I'll make sure to be careful and keep Tommy away from it." Ranboo laughed.

Techno smiled?, "No problem kid."

Then he waved and walked away to his car.

"We should've asked him for a ride." I told Ranboo.

"No, he'd of said no and taken back his yes on the PC." Ranboo said walking with me back to our stuff.

"How would you know?" I asked.

He laughed, "Each person's different Tommy, and Techno's trust is built slowly. So if I ask for too much at a time he'll end up saying no. But, if I ask for small things every once and a while, I'm almost guaranteed a yes every time. Then as he grows to trust me, I can ask for more, more often."

I blinked a couple times, "Your a sociopath."

He laughed again, "I don't think your using that term correctly, darling."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

He pulled out his phone and opened his messages. There was a bunch from Lexi and my guess was she was probably worried.

"......we also shouldn't have asked him for a ride because Lexi has been here since 3, and she seems a little upset. Let's go." He said picking up my bag and then pulling me along with him.

Awe, he hasn't let go of me once....that's so cute. And now he's carrying my bag for me like a gentlemen.

We got to the car and hoped in the back seat.

"Hey Lexi!" I smiled.

"Hey there in-law." She smiled.

"Hi Lexi." Ranboo awkwardly smiled and took his glasses off.

"Ranboo, not even a message? How many times do we have to have this conversation? C'mon, you have a phone for a reason." She sighed then gave a small smile, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "I'm fine.....and sorry, I just forgot to take it off silent after I got out of class."

She smiled, "Its okay......are you tense?"

He nodded again, "A little, I just......got a little anxious over something...,but I'm okay."

"Alright, don't leave him a bruise okay?" She lqughed softly turning back around.

He let go of my arm and I then understood what she was talking about. When the pressure was released I could feel the blood rush which made me wince. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb over the back side of my hand, "I'm sorry..." he kissed my hand, "I didn't know I was holding on that tight."

I shrugged, "It's okay."

Then as she started back up the car she asked, "Tommy, are you going home or did you want to stay?"

"I'm going home, but could Ranboo come too? We're gonna play minecraft." I smiled.

She laughed, "Yes. Ofcourse."

"Thanks." Ranboo and I both said.

She laughed again pulling out and driving towards my house, "Are you two ever apart?"

"Only at school and when he goes to work." I said.

Ranboo laughed now, "We're still both at school."

"Yeah, but I'm not with you." I pouted squeezing his hand.

"Jeez, okay." He squeezed back.

"When's the last time you two spent a night away from each other?" She asked.

I looked to Ranboo and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes, "The Night of Christmas Eve."

Ranboo laughed again, "And you just remember that?"

"It wasn't as comfy a night, ofcourse I remember." I said leaning onto him.

"You two are cute." She smiled.

Ranboo kissed my head, "He's a clingy one."

I hugged his arm and didn't argue.

2,870 words
Thankyou for reading.
See you in the next one! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 45 8
Tommy after 7 years, at the age of 15 finally gets adopted by a 32 years old man, and now has 2 Older brothers. His 2 bestfriends aren't getting adop...
2.1K 151 23
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙...𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎...𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕�...
52.5K 1.1K 51
[ON PAUSE] Oneshots about the three youngest of the dsmp! Most of this is platonic. Anything with Tommy in it is platonic love, while Bee Duo might b...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...