๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ...

By -UNIVER5E

๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ gif series all seasons. gn. More

INFO
SPENCER REID
EMILY PRENTISS
DEREK MORGAN
JENNIFER JAREAU
DAVID ROSSI
AARON HOTCHNER
PENELOPE GARCIA
EMILY PRENTISS
DEREK MORGAN
JENNIFER JAREAU
DAVID ROSSI
AARON HOTCHNER
PENELOPE GARCIA
SPENCER REID [PART ONE]
EMILY PRENTISS
DEREK MORGAN
JENNIFER JAREAU
DAVID ROSSI
AARON HOTCHNER
PENELOPE GARCIA
SPENCER REID [PART TWO]
EMILY PRENTISS
DEREK MORGAN
JENNIFER JAREAU
DAVID ROSSI
AARON HOTCHNER
PENELOPE GARCIA
SPENCER REID [PART THREE]
EMILY PRENTISS
DEREK MORGAN
JENNIFER JAREAU
DAVID ROSSI
AARON HOTCHNER
PENELOPE GARCIA
SPENCER REID
EMILY PRENTISS
DEREK MORGAN
JENNIFER JAREAU
DAVID ROSSI
AARON HOTCHNER
PENELOPE GARCIA
SPENCER REID
TARA LEWIS
WILLIAM LAMONTAGNE
JASON GIDEON
ALEX BLAKE
ELLE GREENAWAY
ASHLEY SEAVER

SPENCER REID

1.3K 30 1
By -UNIVER5E

Spencer wasn't the most sociable guy, so Derek made it his goal to help him out in any way he could, especially when it came to 'ladies'. You, on the flip side, were very social, almost like Derek in a way. While Spencer never guessed you had a crush on him, you weren't that secretive. When it came to joining the team clubbing, you were off in the crowds of people. Spencer, not so much. He preferred to hang around people he knew, but one night Derek had left with some girl and the rest of the team was lost in the party, so he stuck around you. You had drinks together, laughed, and even danced (which Garcia was surprised you managed to get him to do.) Spencer saw a different side of you, one that you kept tucked away from your work at the BAU. He liked it, and Derek was quick to notice his difference in behavior.

•••

"I'm gonna go dance!"

"Okay, Y/n. Be safe."

"Whoa. Uh-huh, Reid. What is that? You like Y/n, don't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 359 14
" i am no weapon of mass destruction " CASSANDRA BARNES avenger. sister. mother. survivor. -AVENGERS ENDGAME- book five of the cassandra barnes seri...
227K 3K 23
"Adina I love you" said Prince Aarya "And I wanna kill you" murmured Princess Adina while she flashed her mini sword which was hidden under her dress...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...