GROSS - HJP SOCIAL MEDIA AU

By loser-pxtter

social media au of my book Gross! Willow and Harry hated each other at least they thought so... More

INTRODUCTION
OFF TO HOGWARTS
MONSTER HIGH DOLLS
REACTION PICS
THE LOVE POTION
HALLOWEEN
PAINTING NAILS
HILLOW SHIPPERS
IDIOT COUPLE
NERVES
WILLOW'S MYSTERY MAN
GASLIGHT, GATEKEEP, GIRLBOSS
MEAN
SUBMISSIVE AND BREEDABLE
EXPOSED
DETENTION
REMUS LUPIN SIMPS
DISOWNED
VICTORY
GWENOG JONES
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BOYFRIEND
SUMMERTIME
NIGHTMARES AND POLAROIDS
DINNER AT THE DURSLEY'S
DRESS SHOPPING
HARRY'S BIRTHDAY
THE BURROW
WILLOW'S BIRTHDAY
GOTTA GET BACK TO HOGWARTS
THEO x WILLOW
PARENTHOOD
COUPLES HALLOWEEN
THE LETTER
NEW ROMANCE
PUREBLOOD BALL
WHIPPED
GETTING HELP
ASTORIA GREENGRASS
EUPHORIA
VALENTINES DAY
WEASLEYS
ARGUMENT
CUTE BESTIES
THE HUFFLEPUFF
LITTLE MISS TEXTS THE WRONG PERSON
discontinued

WEDDING

3.4K 95 61
By loser-pxtter

"Guys hurry the fuck up or we're going to miss the wedding!" Cho yells from the living room. Willow walked out with one heel on and on heel off leaning on the wall to get the other shoe on.

"I'm ready!" Willow says grinning as she grabs her purse off the counter. Cedric came out of Cho and his room buttoning the last button on his shirt.

"Finally merlin I thought I would have to leave without you both." Cho says rolling her eyes. Without warning she grabbed on to both their wrists and apparated to the venue where Bill and Fleur were getting married.

"Holy Helga Hufflepuff love you could've gave me some warning." Cedric says grinning.

"You're such Hufflepuff." Willow scoffs then walks away to find Harry.

"What does that mean? Wills!" Cedric called out but Willow was too far away.

"Wills!" Ron yells out to the girl smiling making Harry turn around and stare at her, she watched a big stupid grin form on his face when he saw her.

"You look amazing!" Hermione says hugging Willow.

"Can I hug my girlfriend now." Harry complains.

"No." Hermione and Willow say in unison by accident. The two looked at each other and broke out into laughter.

"You're a bad influence on me." Hermione says giggling. Willow just throw an arm around her shoulders.

"I know." She says smiling. "Anyways Ron when does the wedding start?" She asks while removing herself from Hermione and wrapping her arms around Harry who kissed the top of her head.

"Probably soon." Ron says shrugging.

"You're literally the groom's brother how do you not know?" Willow says.

"I'm the youngest brother therefore I have no responsibility yet." Ron reasons with a grin causing Hermione to shove him into a nearby bush. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Ron yelled.

"Because you are not taking this wedding seriously!" Hermione hisses then the couple walk away fighting.

"So you look good." Willow says turning to face Harry. She reached up to fix the collar on his shirt while he grinned down at her.

"You look better." Harry says.

"Obviously." Willow scoffs while rolling her eyes playfully. The couple walked hand in hand into the tented area that the wedding was happening in.

"Oh aren't you two the cutest!" Mrs. Weasley exclaims while rushing over to greet the couple. "Molly Weasley dear I don't know if we met yet!" She says introducing herself.

"Willow Harlow." Willow says smiling at the older woman.

"Oh Willow that's such a lovely name!" Mrs. Weasley gushed. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She says pulling her away from Harry and wrapping her in a hug. Willow was surprised by this action but hugged Molly back anyways. Once they pulled apart Mrs. Weasley fussed over Harry before moving along to greet other guests.

"Is she always like that?" Willow whispered to Harry as they found seats.

"Yeah you'll get used to it." Harry says back laughing. Hermione and Ron eventually came back smiling and took seats next to Harry and Willow. Ginny passed the friends while trying to find Fleur and Gabrielle but stopped to do a double take a Willow.

"Potter you better watch your girl tonight because she's looking fine." Ginny says looking Willow up and down smirking before continuing on her way.

"That was hot." Willow mumbled making Ron and Hermione laugh but Harry scoff.

The wedding started. Willow used to not like the idea of marriage, growing up all the marriages she saw were just loveless unions created out of pureblooded convenience. As she watched Bill and Fleur get married she knew that wasn't the case for most. Willow could see the love in their eyes and it made her happy.

"Are you crying?" Harry asks Willow smirking. She didn't even notice a few tears slip out.

"No my eyes are sweating." Willow says making Harry laugh quietly "Shut up you git." She says lightly shoving him.

Soon Bill and Fleur were finally husband and wife and the really party could start. Willow left Harry to go get a drink and when she was walking back to their table she saw a pretty french girl sitting in her seat flirting with Harry who was awkwardly staring anywhere but her. Willow smirked and strutted over to their table and sat right in Harry's lap he instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder excited for the show. "I'm back love." She says kissing his cheek before turning to the blonde girl "I'm sorry how rude of me I didn't even see you there!" Willow says her voice dripping with fake niceness. "What's your name?"

"My name eez Eloise." The french girl says glaring at Willow.

"Well Eloise why don't you find some other guy to flirt with." Willow says smiling. "He's taken." She says sweetly making Eloise roll her eyes and huff as she walked away.

"I love when your jealous." Harry says kissing her cheek.

"Good." Willow says cupping his face and kissing him on the lips.

"Oi lovebirds!" George calls "Wanna have some actual fun?" He asks and gestures to Fred who was holding up a bag of muggle weed with Lee, Charlie, Tonks, Ron, Angelina, Ginny, Luna, and Hermione who were behind him.

"Let's go." Willow says grinning getting off Harry's lap and pulling him towards the group. Fred and George led the group away from the wedding and to a campfire they built.

"So who's good at rolling besides me cause I'm not rolling all the joints by myself?" Fred asks.

"I've been told I'm pretty good." Willow says arrogantly.

"Then get rolling Harlow." Fred says smirking. So with the help of Lee the three started rolling the joints.

"Woah Fred she's even better than you!" Angelina exclaims holding up Willow's freshly rolled joint.

"No shes not." Fred scoffs.

"Yes she is." Everyone else around the fire says. Fred muttered something under his breath. After the three were done rolling the joints everyone sat around the fire smoking having a good time.

"I love you." Willow says grinning up at Harry, she was snuggled into his side now wearing his jacket since she got cold and his arms were wrapped around her waist.

"I love you too." Harry says kissing the top of her head.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

🔘⚪️

liked by: harryjpotter, theonott + 689 others

wedding core 😍 #notourwedding
tagged: @harryjpotter

@harryjpotter: when you cried 😍
@willowtree: MY. EYES. WERE. SWEATING.

@hermionegranger: you two are the cutest!!!
@willowtree: ilysm bae 🥰

@theonott: you're right harry is not as cool as you on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being willow cool harry is at best a 5
@harryjpotter: rude ass mf 🙄

*load 24 more comments*

✰✰✰
A/N: sorry it took so long to get this out schools been kicking my ass lmao

anyways i'm struggling and my friends are no help so which crewneck should i get

this gryffindor one

OR

weasley wizard wheezes????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 760 111
โ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ. ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š.โž *new hp instagram, not related to any of the previous ones*
318K 11.8K 58
Ember Rowle and Harry Potter were enemies and polar opposites. He was a saint, the 'Boy Who Lived', the one who was destined to destroy the Dark Lord...
45.1K 920 34
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...
31.5K 629 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ›Neither of us is happy, but neither of us wants to leave, so we keep breaking one another and calling it love...โœ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...