Almost like magic

By futurevison

Benchtrio au ~ Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo is living in a old houe, going to a magic school and just living life... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

4

20 2 3
By futurevison

"Ranboo I've made food" Tubbo yelled from the kitchen as he placed down the saucepan on the table.
A tall, slenderman looking, teen came into the kitchen and Tubbo smiled at his best friend.

"What did you make?" Ranboo sat down in one of the old chairs.
"Oh just some fish and chips" Tubbo said as he took some of the chips.

-
"Didn't Tommy say he would be home after one hour?" Tubbo looked at the clock worried. "He has now been gone for five" Tubbo frowned and looked at Ranboo, who looked extremely worried.
"Let's hope nothing bad happened to him"
"Yeah."

-><-

Tommy opened his eyes and realized he wasn't laying on the streets anymore.

"Oh you're awake" a voice beside him said, he tried to roll over but got stopped. "Don't mate, that will hurt" Did Tommy recognize that voice? Or is he just dreaming?

"I- uhm.. w-who are-?"
"Philza or just Phil, mate" the voice said. He must be dreaming, right??
"Why am i here?"
"Will found you on the street, you had passed out and decided to bring you home" Philza smiled at him, The god Philza?!!
"My head hurts" Tommy whispered as he lifted his hand to his chin where he earlier got punched.
"You'll be alright, mate" Philza smiled as he got up from the chair he sat on and walked out of the room.

-

"He's awake, Will" Phil said as he walked out from the guest room.
Will got up from the couch and walked to the teen he found on the street.
He had seen him in school before, meaning that he was from this town.

He opened the door and saw the teen with dirty clothes and messy hair.
"Hello" Will sat down in the chair.

"You fucker" the teen spat out "I want Philza back"
"What's your name?"
"Tommyinnit, or just big man if you wanna" the teen grinned and Will let out a laugh.
"Alright then Tommy, Let's not be ungrateful here alright"
"I'm not!" Tommy tried to sit up but Will stopped him. "Why'd you do that?"

"Because you have a concussion and a broken rib. You should lay down, child"
"I'm not a fucking child!" Tommy looked angry at Will, who laughed. Which only made Tommy more angry. 

"You absolute moron" Tommy whispered thru his teeth.
"Do you have any family member that might wonder where you are?"
Will asked, this kid must got some family, right?

"Family is cringe. Tubbo or Ranboob might get worried though" Tommy sat up slowly, looking very much in pain.

"Maybe we should like call them and just say that you're alive?" Will suggest
"Oh uhm.. Tubbos phone is broken and Ranboobs is non-existent" Tommy said embarrassed and Will looked at him confused.
"What do you mean? Two teenagers that don't have functioning phones?"
"I- yeah" Tommy shrugged it off and gave Will a look like it was completely normal.

"So like do you want me to take you home or..?"
"I don't think I'm able to walk" Tommy looked at Will ashamed.
"It's fine, I can just make you float" Will shrugged and Tommy smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
850K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one