Red vs blue and purple

By maddiebear17

O'Malley and Lopez escaped and something destroyed their robot armor. Sabine had another flashback and she r... More

Oc bio 4
Familiar Surroundings
Hunting Time
Fight or Fright
Fair Competition
Lost in Triangulation
The Hard Stop
Previous Commitments
Looking for Group
Exploring Our Differences
Getting All Misty
Talk of the Town
Sneaking In
You Keep Using That Word
Getting Debriefed
Under the Weather
Right to Remain Silenced
Things Are Looking Down
Two for One
The arrival

Setting a High Bar

134 5 0
By maddiebear17

Fade in to some burnt-looking plains. The quest team were walking towards it.

Andy: Hey, he's been explaining to me everything we should encounter. The legend's pretty old, but the details are pretty clear.

Tucker: Listen dude, I don't care what you say, I'm not killing any monsters.

Andy: Hey, don't interrupt! It's hard enough to translate without yo-

Tucker: Oh, well, if this little quest depends on me killing stuff, we might as well just stop here.

Andy: Eh, don't be a chicken.

Tucker: I'm not chicken. I'm just... okay, I'm chicken.

Sabine: Admitting to your fear will make you braver........ Hey maybe this quest will make you brave.

Tucker: (chuckles) I wouldn't consider myself brave I just let other people do it for me.

Sabine and Tucker stare at each for awhile.

Sabine:........... Tucker that's not really a good-

Tucker: I know.

Crunchbite: Blarh? B-blar blarg.

Andy: Blargy blarg, blarg, blarg honk.

Crunchbite: Wharg hnnk!

Tucker: What's he saying?

Andy: He wanted to know what a chicken is. I told him it's this nasty little bird that humans eat. And you also eat the white things that shoot out of its butt.

Tucker: You know you could have cleaned that up a little bit.

Sabine: (shutters) a little? More like allot.

Andy: I did! They don't come out of its butt, you know!

Crunchbite: Hargh!

Andy: Heh yeah, they're pretty disgusting.

Tucker: Chickens aren't that bad.

Andy: He was talkin' about you guys. He's not a big fan. I'm not either.

Crunchbite: Hrnk.

Andy: Earth sucks.

Tucker: Hsh, Earth does not suck, Earth rules. We invented the telephone.

Sabine: Thats all you can come up with? Not trains or boats? Planes?!?

Tucker: Do those allow you to communicate to any where in the world?

Sabine:........... Uh-

Tucker: That's what I thought.

Crunchbite: Arg l largh.

Andy: He says they invented the telephone too. And they did it a thousand years before you did.

Tucker: Oh, well what'd they have to say on it, "blarg blarg honk honk?" Who the hell wants to hear that?

Sabine: Let's not tick off the alien........ again.

Crunchbite: Blarg honk.

Andy: Okay. These are the Great Burning Plains we talked about.

Sabine: (Sarcastic) Really? I obliviously couldn't see that because of the fire or the smell of burning. I thought we were in flower land.

Caboose: They don't look burning... they look burnt. Hey, I recognize this place.

Andy: Get ready. He's gonna distract the monster, and you use your heroic powers to swoop in-

Tucker: Heroic powers?

Andy: Yeah. You're the big hero from that prophecy, ain't cha?

Tucker: Oh right. Boy are you guys gonna be disappointed. (draws the sword)

Andy: And don't forget, go for the weak spot in the armor.

Tucker: Yeah, and where was that again?

Andy: We already went over this!

Tucker: Apparently paying attention to lame biology lesons isn't one of my superpowers.

Sabine: (sighs) I'll come with you. (Draws sword)

Crunchbite: Blargh!

Andy: Be quiet!

Crunchbite: Argh!!

Andy: Get down!

Crunchbite: (quietly) Warg, warg arg. Warg, larg!

Andy: He just wants a moment's peace before the plan fails and we all get killed.

Sabine: (sarcastic) Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Crunchbite: WHRRRRRRRRRRRG!

Andy: Oh, sorry... I wasn't supposed to translate that last part. Yuh, he says, yuh don't worry, everything will be fine. ...Stick to the plan.

Caboose: Okay. Are we adding "get killed" to the end of the plan?

Crunchbite: Wlarg!

Andy: Go!

Everyone jumps over the ridge/cliff

Crunchbite: Wurg!

Andy: What happened?

Tucker: To what?

Andy: The big monster. It's dead, look!

Cut to a shot of a skull of a cow.

Sabine: Okay we're done here, let's go. (Leaves)

Tucker: That thing? You gotta be kidding me.

Andy: You guys were here already?

Caboose: Yes. Uh, before now.

Tucker: That's what already means, Caboose.

Caboose: Ohhh, then just yes.

Crunchbite: Whar, war.

Andy: You already killed the monster?

Tucker: Dude, that's a cow skull. I kill about ten of those things every time I eat lunch.

Sabine looks at them aways away.

Sabine: Come on guys let's go! This place gives me the creeps! (Shutters)

Cut to Sarge spying on the Simmons-Sheila team

Donut: How's it going Sarge?

Sarge: Well, Simmons has had Grif prisoner in there for far too long. He's probably subjecting him to all manner of unbearable torture. I figure in just a matter of hours, Grif's spirit will be as broken as his body, unable to cope with the never ending stimulation of pain and horror... But in answer to your question, things are fine! Could be a little warmer, but I can't complain.

Donut: But Sarge, aren't you afraid he'll give away valuable information?

Sarge: Why would Simmons give Grif information?

Donut: No, I mean what if Grif tells Simmons valuable information about our operations.

Sarge: ...

Donut: Yeah, that sounded smarter before I said it.

Sarge: I bet.

Donut: Speaking of operations though, remember how I told you I wanted to incorporate more positive reinforcement techniques in review sessions?

Sarge: Donut, for the last time, me calling you a worthless turd is not a review session!

Donut: And remember how you said any proposals had to be submitted in hand-written triplicate, with no less than one hundred pages?

Sarge: Yes, which would take weeks... You're finished, aren't you.

Donut: Only if calligraphy's okay, and I dotted all the I's with hearts. Heeheehee! Heeehee!

Sarge: Ghuh...

Donut: Let me just give you a little teaser on some of the changes. Think "mauve"...

Sarge: Aw, Donut!

Donut: What, you don't like it? Mauve is a form of red.

Sarge: Noh, it's not that. I just realized that my only way out of this situation, is to launch a rescue mission to save Grif! I've got me one of them... uh, Donut, what's a fancy word for choosin' between two things you don't wanna do?

Donut: Uh, conundrum? Dilemma. A threesome with cheerleaders?

Sarge: I'm gonna go with conundrum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla, but their stay isn't long when someone...
22.9K 568 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Three months went by since the death of Tex, leaving the Blues confused, Church with a robot body, the Reds missing L...
9.7K 246 23
The reds and blues are shipped wrecked on a mysterious planet and Carolina and Epsilon are gone. Washington is trying his best to make sure they surv...
74.1K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 12, with their friends captured, Leo, Tucker, Zeta, Grif, Simmons and Caboose now find themselves caught in the middle of a planet-wide ci...