Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By emilyM7411

A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski💕 Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst F... More

A/N
Missing him (D.O) -Fluff
Jealous (D.O) -angst+fluff
Caught (S.S) -smut
Mornings like this (D.O) -Fluff
The break up (D.O) -Angst
In the kitchen (D.O) -Smut
I'm sorry (S.S) -Angst
Clingy- (D.O) -Angst+fluff
UPDATE (A/N)
love your smile (D.O) -fluff
Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff
Injured (S.S) -Smut
NEW BOOK
Void (V.S)- angst
Part 2 (V.S) -
~Please read (A/N)~
Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)
Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst
Pregnant- (D.O) -Fluff
Anxiety attack (D.O) Angst- pt.2
Afraid (S.S)- Angst
Brother's best friend (D.O'B) Pt.2
I Fell (D. O'B) - fluff
A/N
First Date (S.S) - Fluffy Smut
Killer (S.S)-angst? fluff?
we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff
Overworked (D.O'B) Angst
just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst
hungover- D.O'B (fluff)
10k!!!!
Best friend's brother (D.O'B) Smut
pt. 2 Best Friend's brother- D.O'B (smut)
The break up Pt.2 (D.O'B) angst+fluff
Merry Christmas⛄🎄
Wrong time {D.O'B) angst
We belong together (D.O'B) - Fluff
Apologies- S.S (smut)
Attitude- (S.S) SMUT
Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1

2.4K 14 2
By emilyM7411

⚠warnings⚠: smut (duh), spanking, fingering, slight daddy kink, cussing, Dylan being a dick, angst at the ending, fighting, kinda slut shaming...that's it for now, lmk if i missed something.
🦋Just a side note...there will be smut in pt.2 and i'll try to make it as detailed as i can😉

Everything started the moment i walked on set to visit my brother, Tyler.
He was busy filming Teen Wolf season 4 and he asked me to fly out to Los Angeles to hang out with him on set for a bit.

_________

As i walked onto set, Hollond came up and greeted me. Alot of the time, when i called my brother, one or two...or a few of his co-stars would be with him. That's how Holland and i met. We eventually got each others numbers and started chatting that way, so needless to say, i was so happy when i finally met her in person.

She took me all over set, showing me where everything is and telling me how everything worked etc. I met basically everyone, the only 3 people i haven't met yet, was Dylan O'Brien, my brothet and Tyler Hoechlin.

Holland eventually took me over to the trailers, where i greeted my brother. He was ecstatic when he saw me, Dylan O'Brien on the other hand, he was talking and laughing about something with Tyler, but his smile immediately dropped the moment he saw me. It wasn't always like this.
The first few weeks after we met, we got along great, but then out of nowhere, everyrime he was with tyler when i called, he would leave the room.

I have no idea what i did to make him upset, but i just sort of excepted it. I still waved and smiled at him when me made eye contact, but he just went inside his trailer.

"What's up with him?" Holland asked

"I have no idea, we were just talking and making jokes." Tyler responded

"Maby he remembered he had to do something?" Holland said

"Yea, or maby he's a dick head who for some unknown reason just started ignoring me and started to be a total ass hat toward me." I said

Tyler and Holland turned their heads to me as soon as i started talking. They didn't even try to deny it, beacause they both know it's true.

"You know what, why don't we go over to Hoechlin's trailer?" Tyler asked

"Yea, sure." I said, putting a smile on my face.

_____________

After i met Hoechlin...he's so incredibly nice by the way, Tyler and Arden was called to set.
Tyler told me that i could either watch him shoot the scene or i could just stay in his trailer. I did neither.

Instead, i just walked around on set and talked to a few people, before trying make my way to the bathroom, i got lost though.
As i turned the corner, i saw Dylan talking to Hoechlin. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but i couldn't help it.

"C'mon man, Holland told me that you've been avoiding Y/N." Hoechlin said

"No i haven't." Dylan said annoyed

"Don't bullshit me O'Brien. You two used to talk. Alot. But for some reason you started to avoid her and i wanna know why."

"Yea, we talked, but i just didn't see us going anywhere with the friendship, besides she's my bestfriends sister."

"Ofcourse you saw it going somewhere Dylan and i think that's exactly why you started avoiding her. She's your best friends sister, you started falling for her and you thought it could mess everything up."

"Oh please, i never saw anything happening between us. She's not even my type." Dylan said

"Mm, you keep telling yourself that man, but just know. If you're gonna keep acting like a total dick towards her, you're going to lose her." Hoechlin said before patting Dylan on his shoulder and walking away.

Dylan turned his head and watched Hoechlin, before turning his head again. We made eye contact, he looked pissed when he saw me. I ducked away, but then i heard him coming closer, so i bolted.
Somehow i managed my way to where all the trailers where, i found Tyler's and went inside, closing and locking the door behind me. I sat down on the couch he had in there and thought about what Dylan and Hoechlin said.

'Does or did Dylan like me.' I thought to myself.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Shit." I whisper yelled.

"Y/N, open door please, i know you're in there." Dylan said

"Princess you better open this door, i'm staring to get pissed and i promise you, you do not want to see me pissed." Dylan said.

The pool between my leggs started growing. God, this wad not supposed to be turning me on.

"Why should i let you come in?" I asked, my voice came out in a slight whiper.

"Because i wanna talk to you."

"About what?"

"Open the door and i'll tell you."

"I open the dood if you tell me what you wanna talk about."

"You're making me mad princess."

After i took a few deep breathes, i unlocked the door and took a few steps back. After a moment the door opened and Dylan walked inside.

"See that wasn't so hard." He said, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Why where you eavesdropping?" Dylan asked

"I wasn't." I said

"Liar."

"Why where you eavesdropping?" Dylan asked again, walking closer to me, making me take a step back.

"I couldn't help it." I said, looking down.

"Mmm, good girl." Dylan said in a low voice.

The wettness between my leggs where probably dripping down my thighs by now.

"Why'd you run away?" Dylan asked.

I stayed quite.

"I asked, why.did.you.run away?" Dylan asked, he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him

"Why does it matter?" I asked

"You're in no position to ask the questions darling." Dylan said, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh yea, what makes you so sure?" I asked, a smirk also forming on my lips now. The slight smirk instantly disappeared and within a second i was pushed against the wall, Dylan's hand was now wrapped around my neck.

"God you're a little brat."

"Aww, what are you gonna do? Spank me?" I asked mockingly

"You know what, i think i am." Dylan said. Dylan practically threw me onto the couch. He walked over to me, sat down and threw me over his lap.

"Dylan what the fuck are you doing!" I yelled.

"I'm just doing what you suggested princess." Dylan said

"Oh my gosh, you son of a bitch." I said. Wrong move. Dylan grabbed my hair a pulled my head back.

"Let's make one thing very clear princess, you can only open that pretty little mouth of yours when you're screaming or moaning my name, when you're answering me or when you're begging. Got it." Dylan said, gripping my hair a little tighter

"Yes." I replied

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Dylan."

"Yes. What?"

"Yes, Sir?" I asked

"Good girl" Dylan said

I could feel his hand trailing up my leg and under my sun dress.

"Mmm a thong, you're clearly not as innocent as your brother makes you out to be."

"You're about to spank me Dylan, so can we please not talk about my brother?"

"What did i say?" Dylan said pulling my head back again?"

"Sorry, sir." I moaned

"I wanna hear you count okay." Dylan said

"Okay."

*smack*

"One"

*smack*

"Two"

And that's how it went untill i reached ten. A few tears escaped my eyes, but god did the sting on my ass feel good.

"Such a good girl." Dylan said as he rubbed my ass. Within a second my thong was moved to the side and Dylan had one finger inside my.

"Ah" i moaned at the unexpected feeling.

"Faster, please" i begged. Dylan just shushed me and kept moving his fingers at an agonizingly slow pace.

"So fucking wet princess." Dylan said in a low, deep voice.

"God Dylan, are you gonna keep moving so fucking slow or are you actually gonna fuck me?" I said out of frustration...bad move.

In a second, Dylan pulled out his fingers and i was on my hands and knees on the couch. Dylan then ripped my panties clean off.

"Hey! I actually liked those." I whined

"I'll buy you new ones." Dylan said, while getting undressed. As soon as he was done he slammed into me.

"Ahh!" I screamed

"Fuckin hell, you could've warned me."

"Where's the fun in that darling." Dylan said, spanking my ass. Then he started pounding into me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up so my back was against his front.

"So fuckin' tight princess." Dylan moaned in my neck.

"Fucking me so good daddy."

"Daddy huh?"

"You have your kinks, i have mine. Fuck." I moaned

Dylan kept pounding into me untill both of us eventually came. He pulled out of me and went to the bathroom.
Once he was finished, he came out and helped me get cleaned up as well.

He then handed me my clothes and we started getting dressed

*knock* *knock*

"Y/N! Why the hell is my door locked?" Tyler screamed from outside

"Shit?" I whisper yelled at Dylan

"Just hurry up and hide." Dylan whispered back

"Why the hell should i hide?"

"Fine, i'll hide, but you better make up a damn good excuse."

"Oh just go fucking hide."

Once Dylan was in the bathroom, he climed into the bath and hid behind the shower curtain.
I helped him, before going over to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

"Hey big bro, whatcha up to?" I said

"Why was the door locked."

"It's a habit, sorry."

"Mm, okay. Why did it take you so long to answer the door?" He asked, walking into the trailer and grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Damn is this an interrogation? What's with all the questions?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"Yea, i guess your right." Tyler said.

"Anyway, do you wanna go get something to eat, i could invite Dylan and Holland to come too?" Tyler asked

"Uhh i-"

"Oh come on Y/N. Besides i know you and Dylan like eachother so."

"Correction, i used to like him, but he started getting distant and eventually stoped talking to me all together, now he keeps avoiding me." I said

"Oh, he never told me that."

"Guess you don't know eachother that well after all." I said

"But hey! We're both grown, so i think we could spend one evening together." I said smiling.

"You sure?"

"Totally! Now if you'll excuse me, i need to get ready." I said

"Okay, i have to do a re-shoot anyway, we can leave in about 2 hours?"

"Sounds good, goodluck with the re-shoot." I said, watching Tyler leave.
Once he was out of view, i let Dylan know.

"This dinner sounds more like a double date." Dylan said

"Do you want it to be double date?" I asked with a smirk

"Don't flatter yourself princess." Dylan said before kissing me on my forehead and opening the door to leave, but i grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Whoa, what the hell did you mean by that?" I asked, kinda offended.

"You're overthinking this Y/N."

"I don't think i am. I think you just wanted to fuck me and that that's the reason you stopped talking to me. You saw that i'm not going to make it easy."

"Well you made it pretty easy about an hour ago when i fingered you."

*slap*

"Screw you Dylan." I said. Dylan still had a hand on the side of his face were i slapped him, when he turned to me.

"What, can't handel the fact that you're a slut."

"Oh please Dylan, the only reason i let you fuck me, is because my date from two nights ago couldn't make me cum. Infact. You couldn't either."

"What, your saying that you faked it?" He asked, he looked pissed. He started walking towards me.

"Yes.i.am."

"What's going on here?" Tyler asked from the trailer door way.

"Uh, i was looking for you." Dylan said

"Uh huh." Tyler said, looking between me and Dylan.

"Were gonna do the re-shoot tomorrow."

"Oh that's great." I said, trying to act normal.

"So you guys still wanna go to dinner?"

"Yea" me and Dylan said at the same time

"Great, well uhh, get ready then."

"Oh shit yea."

With that, Dylan left and i went into the bathroom and got ready.

☪︎* ☁︎. . * ✰ .· ☁︎ . * ✯ . ✧ . *. ☪︎* ☁︎. . * ✰ .· ☁︎
🐇🐧🐖🐇🐧🐖🐇🐧🐖🐇🐧🐖🐇🐧🐖🐇🐧🐖

Hey darlings!!!!

I know...it's been a very, very long while, but i'm back bitchesss💖💖

Like always, if you have any suggestions, or requests feel free to message me, just remember to tell me if you want it to be anonymous or if you would like me to give you credit💕🦋💕🦋

Ahhh!!!!!! And we're at 1k!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉

Thank you all for the support, i never thought this book would get so many reads, so thank you all so freaking much❤💝💖💗🧡💛💚💙💜💕💓❣🖤🤎🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 255 20
Not taking and writing requests any more. This book is for female readers. These are MY imagines from my tumblr account.
2.4K 13 13
This story is about teen wolf characters . There will be fluff , smut and maybe a bit of angst also a couple of imagines with the reader being a litt...
17.4K 290 20
Hi I'm Jenna and I'm going to start writing Thomas sangster imagines! I hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️ ❤️~ SangsterrGangsterrXX
979K 14.2K 44
Imagines about Dylan O'Brien and all the characters he plays (excluding Caleb Holloway though). I DO NOT WRITE ANYMORE.