Road to Utopia ( A Breddy/Two...

By Breddy_00

Is this now the fate of Brett, with his life dangling in the hands of someone that had kidnapped him? Or will... More

Road to Utopia: Introduction
1. Figure
3. Day 1
4. Night 1
5. Initiation
6. Latency
7. Day 2
8. Family
9. Kindergarten

2. Captive

391 14 11
By Breddy_00

I'm sorry... i had to rewrite like 5 times because i didn't like how it went. Yeah, I'm so late. Sorry.😖

Brett was cornered in the alleyway. His eyes frantically looking everywhere for someone to save him, but all he saw was the man in a mask that had chased him, with a loaded gun in his hand.

“Let me go! I-i don’t have any money on me, please..i-i beg you!” Brett shouted with tears pooling up, too scared to even move.

“Heh, so pathetic” The man snickered, pointing the gun at him.

“Ple-please, if you let me go, I swear I won’t tell anyone, i swear!!” Brett kneeled down, eyes begging, hands clasped.

“What’s your name?” The man asked.

“B-Brett Y-ang”

“Go” The man said, stepping aside for Brett to go out of the alleyway.

“Uh..whaa”

Just like that?

“well, GO!” The man shouted.

Brett didn’t need to be told thrice. He got up and ran towards the street, he passed by the man but what he saw scared the hell out of him.

The eyes of the man were so LIFELESS!

Suddenly, the man swiftly turned around and hit the back of Brett’s head using his gun with full force. The only thing Brett could do was widening his eyes, falling face first to the ground, losing consciousness by the second.

The last thing he saw was a black van in front of him.

.

.

“Edward, don’t play with the victim” The man in the van came out.

“I’m not playing. Its just.. he wasn’t coping well.” Edward remarked.

Edward then picked up the unconscious Brett inside the van, cuffing both his hands and tying his legs together, putting a thick tape to cover his mouth and blindfolded him.

“All clear? No footage?”

“Yeah, no footage”

“As expected of the great Edward Chen. You have 5 days to get him to the place so, you better keep him in a good shape, that man’s going to be our salary for months”

Edward just nodded. The man walked away leaving them.

“Haaaa” Edward let out a breath taking off his mask. He looked at the unconscious man, this was normal to him as he got used to it.

But this job was different; he did not have to do anything but to just reach the destination in one piece. So, he was a bit glad as its pay was more than enough.

He put Brett in the backseat, laying him down and then he drove into the night.

.

.

Ughhh

Brett woke up to the excruciating pain coming from the back of his head.

It stings, ughh, it hurts.

He tried to move but he could feel the tightness of the ropes that was digging the flesh off of his hands and legs.

His tears soaked through the blindfold, he tried wriggling out but he failed weakly as he felt the ropes digged deeper. Then, the sound of the door opening made him stop moving, but he couldn’t help but shivered out of fear that he might be killed right there.

He could feel someone approaching him. Then, he was softly lifted. But Brett was so scared that he started squirming.

“Stop moving or i will cut your fingers one by one”

The voice sounded so cold, making Brett whimpered out of fear. The man then carried Brett inside of the house and put him in the bed.

“Don’t shout. I am going to take off the tape. If you even make a single sound, i will rip your tongue out. Got it?”

Brett frantically nodded.

He could feel the stickiness of the tape being ripped away from his lips but he was too afraid to even breathe through his mouth.

“Its okay, you can breathe. Now I’m gonna take off the blindfold”

Brett just nodded while panting out of fear.

He could feel the tightness of the blindfold was taken down. But he did not dare to open his eyes.

The man chuckled.

“Hey, I’m not a demon. You can open them”

Brett was scared but he wanted to see the man before him. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked the man in front of him.

He was met with a man, whose hair was of brownish hue with curly locks, the eyes somewhat resembling of a fox yet that seemed so gentle. Brett couldn’t see the devil that was in that man moments ago.

“You are to stay quiet, we will leave in the morning so, get your sleep”

“Umm..”

“Did i say you can talk?”

Brett trapped his mouth shut, so scared that tears started pooling again.

“Hey, don’t cry. You’ve been crying all through the ride”

Get yourself kidnapped and you will see, freaking bastard!!

The man stood up and head towards the door.

“Oh, yeah, nearly forgot. If you try to leave, i will kill you in an instant. Just a reminder”

A reminder? What the hell?!

As soon as the man shut the door, Brett’s eyes wandered around all over the room. But to his dismay, there were no windows, just the door that the man had shut.

He stood up and winced as he felt a sharp pain on his head, making him nauseous for a moment.

Ouch ouch! That bastard. Shit! I have to find a way to get out.

His thoughts started to speed up, he didn’t want to die in an unknown place by the hands of an unknown person. So, Brett decided to try to escape, even though it could cost him his dear life.

He tried to stand up but his legs felt like jelly.

But after a few tries and being awfully quiet, he stood up and tip toed towards the door.

Should i try to open? What if he hears?

Brett decided to take his chances and slowly turned the door knob and to his surprise, it wasn’t locked.

He then carefully closed it again and decided to wait for a few hours hoping that his attacker would dozed off by then

.

.

After waiting for what seemed like forever.

Brett, you got this. Just be quiet.

He couldn’t stop himself from shaking but then he decided to just go for it. He stood up from the corner of the room and tiptoed towards the door again. He then put his ear against it and tried to listen if he could hear even a little bit of sound.

Silence

Is he sleeping? Come on, Brett. This might be your only chance.. For your life.

He, as quiet as possible, turned the door knob and opened the door slowly.

After opening halfway, the door squeaked and he flinched so bad that he stopped his movement, and listened.

No footsteps, no nothing.

Phew.

He then proceeded to opened it for him to fit through and started to crawl on the floor. His breathing started to hitched.

The house was dark, the only light was from the moonlight, shining through the windows.

His eyes and ears were on full alert.

Then he saw what seemed to be the front door, he then listened for a few seconds and decided to stand up.

He then walked softly towards the door, he was drenched with cold sweats, he felt like he couldn’t breathe and would faint any moment.

Almost there!

But as he was getting nearer and nearer, the hope in his heart started to shine brighter and brighter.

Almost there, come on!

He reached the door and held on the door knob. He twisted it but then, his hope came crashing down, he whimpered out of panic.

It was locked!

“You just don’t listen, do you?” said the man that had been watching him the whole time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 120
One evening after dinner, Brett felt something happen to him... A fanfiction loosely based on Brett's illness in 2020. First time writing something...
261K 8K 126
For a while now, Eddy has been feeling things for his best friend he ought not to. He's keeping it under wraps, though. Brett's his best friend, h...
2.1K 126 10
[COMPLETED] Eddy just turned 18. He is drawn to Brett, who seems to know all the answers to life's difficult questions. Eddy wants to be just like...
Andante By Avdk80

Fanfiction

363K 15.9K 200
What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his whole world changes.