Blind Channel One shots

By braindeadjoey

One shots about Blind Channel. I also take requests. You just need to text me. :) Y/N and BC ship one shots :... More

I will always protect you ~ Tommi
Movie Night ~ Niko
My little man is sick~ Aleksi
Guitar lessons~ Joonas
Sorry, I can't sleep ~ Joel x Olli
Another Love ~ Aleksi
Holidays in Germany ~ Joonas
Inline skating in the USA~ Olli x Aleksi
Best gig ever ~ Santeri
After party ~ Joel
reading date ~ Olli
Sheltered in Love's Embrace ~Joonas x Niko

I'm here for you~ Olli

834 10 5
By braindeadjoey

Hurt/comfort

Y/N gets bullied on Instagram and Olli comforts them.

POV: Y/N

I posted a new pic on Instagram and thought there weren't that many hate comments, but I dived well. All full of hate comments about my body, face, clothing style, everything. I slowly scrolled through the comments and tears came to my eyes. I have never read anything so bad about myself in my entire life. The tears ran down my face when I got a message from my best friend. Olli and his band members are my families, my best friends. I went to band rehearsals a lot and the guys always thought it was cool when I honestly gave my opinion on a new song. Even so, I was always in clubs or bars with the boys and we had a lot of fun together. I looked at my cell phone and saw a message from Olli.

*cute blond curly-haired boy* = Olli

cute blond curly-haired boy texted:" Hey bestie, I wanted to check up on you since you didn't text any of us. How are you?"

Y/N texed: "I think you want to know the truth, don't you? So as you saw I posted a new pic on Instagram and there wouldn't be so many hate comments but there were a lot. I read all of them and now I feel like a piece of shit."

cute blond curly-haired boy texted: "Your not a piece of shit. Stay where you are, I'm coming over."

Y/N texted: "No wait you don't need to."

cute blond curly haired boy has seen the message

Half an hour later the doorbell rang and Olli stood in front of it with a big smile as always. I still had tearful eyes and he immediately hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Fortunately, he hadn't forgotten to close the door; otherwise, the neighbors would have looked at us crookedly. He broke away from me and asked if we didn't want to sit on the couch. I say yes and we sat on the couch and watched a film. during the film, my eyes slowly fell and to get myself a comfortable position I put my head in Ollis's lap. He looked down at me and smiled. I still wonder why he doesn't have a partner. He's so damn attractive and a gentleman at the same time. I wish he were my boyfriend. While I was thinking about what it would be like to be in a relationship with him, my eyes closed and I fell into the land of dreams.

POV: Olli

I heard weak breathing from my lap and realized they were falling asleep. They slept soundly, like a baby. I was getting tired too and it occurred to me that I couldn't sleep with them on the couch. We both would have extreme back pain tomorrow morning and I didn't feel like it, so I had to lift them in the bridal style and carry them to bed. I tried to slowly lift their head so I could put my left arm around their shoulders. I have my right arm slowly under their knees so that I could pick them up. I slowly carried them into the bedroom, put them on the bed, and tried to take off their uncomfortable jeans, which also worked. After I took off my pants, I lay down next to them, covered both of us with the blanket, and snuggled up against them. A few minutes later I fell asleep too.

A/N: Hello people! this is my new os book. I you have requested then text me over dm on Wattpad. I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote. ily <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 271 17
My first one shot book! Focused on motionless kn white and the ships in their band!
495K 7K 148
one shots
3.6K 131 11
Aleksi is a 24 year old DJ and is part of a band called Blind Channel. One of his band members, the bassist Olli who is 25 years old, is his little l...
8K 189 13
Hi people! This will be my archive for all my short stories dedicated to Blind Channel, one of my fav bands. If you have any request, submit to me an...