𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

7

23K 1.1K 1K
By WICKSWHORE

11:23PM | HYPNOTIQ CLUB
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier passed the blunt back to Von as he blew smoke from out of his nose. He was slummped in the section, seeing as he was still a bit buzzed from the pre-game drinks they had before he left Alyssa's crib. After tonight, he would chill on her for a minute.

"You straight?" Dayvon inquired.

Kaizier nodded.

Ouuu by Young Ma played in the club. Near the railing, Alyssa and Tabatha were dancing and touching on each other, occasionally smoking from the Hookah that they requested to be put in their section.

"Nah, spill, foe nem."

"I'm good," Kaizier chuckled, "You worried fa nothin."

"Nah, sum shit off witchu, gang."

Kaizier just waved him off. He didn't wanna rain on the party seeing as everyone was having fun. He honestly just wanted to go home or visit his grandmother.

"Kai Kaiiiii" Alyssa slurred, stumbling her way over to Kaizier. She landed in his lap. "You havin' funnnn?"

"Mhm. You drunk as shit, guh." He pulled the bottom of her skirt down, seeing as it was now sitting at the very top of her thighs, "Hate dis lil ass skirt."

"Y-You ain't hate it when y-you was t-touching my pu-" Kaizier quickly covered her mouth, eyes wide.

"Nah you fed," Kaizier laughed, "How much you had ta drink?"

Alyssa turned her head, pinching her fingers together. "J-Just a weee b-bit. You wanna lap dance, baby Kai?"

"Nah-" Kaizier started, but was cut off when Von slapped him in the back of the next. "Yes in the fuck he do." Von spoke.

Alyssa nodded. "Dreammmy baby, come hereeee. Swish me."

"Ouu, I can get a taste tonight!" Tabatha squealed.

"You finna luh dis shit." Dayvon whispered into Kaizier's ear, who watched as Tabatha poured some hennessy into her mouth, tightly closing it before making her way over to Alyssa, who was still sitting on his lap.

Alyssa opened her mouth and Dream let the liquor from her mouth spill into Alyssa's. She swalloed before bringing Tabatha in for a kiss.

"Damn." Kaizier mumbled, watching as the girls kissed sloppily, Tabatha gripping on Alyssa's boob as the other rubbed on Dreams thigh. Their heads were tilted and eyes were closed. A few seconds later they pulled back, and flicked their tongues against one anothers.

"Mmmm, you so gay bitch." Tabatha laughed, pecking her friends lips once more before making her way over to Von and grabbing the blunt.

Alyssa smiled. "For y-you and Ari, yeah." She then turned her head to see Kaizier already looking at her. "Enjoyed t-the showww?"

He didn't answer, but hissed when Alyssa wrapped her arms around Kaizier's neck, her back against his chest as she began to do her lap dance. He placed his hands on her hips as she rocked them, singing the lyrics to the song.

She ground her hips into his crotch, a smile on her face. They both felt a flash on them. Kaizier, camera shy, tucked his head into Alyssa's neck as she smiled, sticking her tongue out and sticking her middle finger up.

"Lyssa, you outcho body, guh." He whispered in her ear, his hands moving from her waist and rubbing the insides of her thighs.

Alyssa pulled back, standing up in the middle of his legs. He continued to rub between her thighs as he looked up at her, his head slighlty tilted back.

"C-Can I ask you s-something?"

"Fasho, lil drunk ass."

"You eat p-pussy?" She asked, a wide smile on her face.

Kaizier was taken-a-back. "I neva tried it. But if I did, wouldn't be no random bitch pussy. Say, why you asking?"

"You would eat my pussy?" She stuck her bottom lip out.

Kaizier looked to see Von laughing loudly, and Tabatha too drunk to even know what was going on.

"Nah, she drunk as hell!" Von laughed.

"Im sayin." Kaizier laughed before turning back to Alyssa. He licked his lips, "Whatchu askin' me fa?"

Alyssa smiled. "C-Causeeee I wannttt you to lick m-meee. Pleaseeee."

"Guh." Kaizier laughed, "You dont een know whatchu sayin." He turned her around before putting her back onto his lap so she was sitting.

As Alyssa talked to Tabatha and Von, Kaizier couldn't help but think about what it would be like to eat the older girl out. What she tasted like? What her faces looked like? What her pussy looked like? Was it a bright pink on the inside? Was it fat and puffy? Or a decent size? Was it shaven? Or did it have a bit stubble on it?

"Kaizierrrrr." Alyssa whined, knocking him out of his train of thought.

"Wassam, guh."

"Why you not drinking or nothinnnng?" She whined, "You not having fun, baby?"

Kaizier rolled his eyes. "Ion gotta drink ta have fun. I'm good shawty."

"Nooo. Just one drink. We can s-swish like me and Tabatha?" She offered.

"Nah. Im good." Kaizier laughed. He grabbed his phone, about to check the time when Alyssa grabbed it out his hand, beginning to take pictures of them together.

He tucked his head into her neck, as she smiled into the camera. She took the picture before grabbing his hand and setting it on her neck.

Getting the memo, he wrapped his hand around her neck. She stuck her tongue out, and he rolled his eyes before sticking his tongue out so their tongues were laying together. They continued to look each other in the eyes as she blindly took the picture before sticking her tongue back in her mouth.

"Aww, this one so cuteeeee Kaiiii." She pulled the picture up with their tongues out and shoved it in his face.

He squinted his eyes, pulling the phone away from his face to see clearly. "Shit nice, Lyssa. You like it?"

"I loveee dis oneee." Alyssa whined, "You soooo fine, Kaizier. I wish you was a lil bit older," She then leaned into his ear and tried to whisper, but she was drunk and couldn't control the volume of her voice, "You so pretty Kai, I-I wanna s-sit on your f-faceee."

Kaizier gulped as she pulled away from his ear, biting her lip. Just by the thought of Alyssa sitting on his face, her juices falling from the corners of his lips and trailing down towards his ears as he held her down by her thick thighs, continuing to tongue fuck her and moan into her soaping core, got him hot.

Too fucking hot.

"Aight, move." He nervously laughed, pushing her off his lap so she could sit on the sectional. "Say, you drunk as hell. You just talkin."

"Nah, gang. Drunk mouths, sober thoughts." Von shook his head, "Folks been waitin to some nasty shit like dat to you."

Kaizier's phone began ringing, so he answered, seeing as thought it was Horace, his best-friend. He quickly got up, Alyssa grabbing his hand and pouting.

"Hold up, bruh." He spoke into the phone, putting it on mute. "C'mea," He picked Alyssa up, her thick thighs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. She tucked her face into his neck as he held his phone in his hands.

"You a fuckin' baby, Lyssa." He laughed softly, making his way out the sectional and towards the back of the club. Seeing as this was near the bathrooms, it was pretty quiet.

He put the phone off mute, holding it between his cheek and his shoulder. "Sorry, mane. Wassam, slime?"

"Kaizier, nigga. My mama kicked me out bruh, can I stay witchu tonight?" Horace frowned. Kaizier knew Horace and his mother often got into it. She wanted Nardo out the streets, but she didn't understand that he was way too deep into them to just up and leave like that. Which frustrated her.

He looked at Alyssa, hearing her slight snores in her neck as he rocked her up and down as he would do a baby. Both his hands were cupping her ass as she drunkily kept her thighs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Fasho. Ian home right na doe. Ia be there tomorrow."

"A match?" He grumbled into the phone.

Kaizier sighed. "Nah, I'm wit India aunt right na. Alyssa."

The phone was silent before Kaizier heard a loud 'LETSSSS GOOO!' with clapping in the background. It sounded like Nardo had put his phone down to celebrate.

"Nigga, I knew you was fuckin dat! Ouuu, Ima tell on youuu."

"Chill," Kaizier rolled his eyes, "We just friends bra. Don't even know each other forreal."

"So?" Nardo asked into the phone, "Get ta know ha and dat pussy, duhhh. Y'all both grown as hell, wait, facetime me."

Kaizier nodded. He answered the phone, setting it on the table that was in the hallway of the bathrooms. He came into the camera, still rocking Alyssa who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Nardo looked into the camera before his mouth dropped open. "Ha ass so fuckin' fat."

"Aye." Kaizier gave him a straight face, "Chill."

"My fault," Horace laughed, "But you holdin' ha like a baby. Where yall at, nigga?"

Kaizier adjusted her, bucking her up cause he felt like she was slipping. She whined into his ear, wrapping her thighs tighter around his waist. "We at sum club she wanted me ta go to. Von here too wit his guh."

"Yall swear yall don't got shit goin but look at yall. She sleep assum?"

"We dont got shit going," Kaizier rolled his eyes, "But, yuh, she drunk as hell and fell asleep soon as I picked ha up."

Horace smiled. "How y'all even met in the first place?"

"After my match, them bitch ass niggas jumped me cause they bitch ass homeboy lost ta me. Guess she was gettin off ha shift an she found me in da alleyway. Brought me ta ha crib and fixed me up. That was like...3 weeks ago, mane. We been communicating since den."

"Damn." Horace nodded. "So you been wit ha all weekend?"

"Yuh."

"Kaizier." Alyssa whined, "My stomach hurts. I wanna go h-home."

"I gotchu, guh. Go back ta sleep." He whispered gently.

She did as asked, eyes fluttering back closed as she began to sleep again once more in his arms, softly breathing on his neck.

"Fuck no, Ion give a fuck what yall say, yall locked in." Horace said, holding the phone. "Ain't no way y'all just friends. Ain't no fuckin way."

"We is, nigga. Ian ready for no relationship wit bitches my age, how you think im ready fa a relationship wit ha?"

"Nigga das different. Them highschool bitches live to impress otha people, move bopping as fuck, and allat, jhit. Yo ass tweakin. Alyssa grown and got ha shit together and you need dat."

Kaizier rolled his eyes, "Ion need shit right na. I wouldn't even know how ta treat ha ass. My mama fucked up that women shit fa me fa life. All das gon happen is ima get attatched and fuck sum shit up, and Alyssa gon leave. Ion got time fa dat."

"Nigga, you ain't even giving the shit a chance. Not every women like yo fuck ass mama. And whatchu mean you'on know how ta treat ha. Look at what the fuck you doing now? You'a spoil Alyssa ass, mane."

"Mane, ian wit it, aight?" Kaizier mumbled. "Plus, Alyssa been fucking and shit. Shit gon be mad embaressin if I get ta fuck and ion know how. Ion wanna dissapoint ha."

Horace rolled his eyes. "You thinkin' too deep. Take it one step at a time, mane."

"Nah. Soon as she find out bout da street fighting shit, she gon leave my ass. Prolly scared Ia hit ha or sum shit."

"Now you reachin." Nardo laughed, "Reaching like fuck. Shit, you'on want ha, someone else uh scoop ha up. She fine as hell, fat ass titties, but ole juicy ass boo-" Horace trailed off when he caught Kaizier glaring into the camera.

"My fault, bruh." Horace laughed, "Ima be at yo' place by like 1. How yo grandma?"

"She straight. Aye, you know where da key is right?"

"Unda da mat, nigga." The sound of the phone moving around admitted before Horace was back in the camera. "You needa move dat. Gon get yo shit broke into one uh dese days."

"Fuck up."

"Kaizier." Alyssa woke up, pulling her head from out his neck. She turned her head too see Horace waving at her on the camera. "Hi Horace."

"Hey sis law, wassup witchu?"

Kaizier rolled his eyes. "Mane."

"Kaizier I wanna go home, I don't feel good." She pouted, putting her cheek on his as he clutched her tightly. He was surprised his legs didn't give out by now. Although Alyssa was thick, she wasn't as heavy as he thought she would be.

"Ight, Lyssa." He whispered back, "Lay back down fa me."

She nodded, laying her head back in his neck, closing her eyes as he moved to grab his phone with his left hand.

"Say, Nardo. Ima catch you later, ight?"

Horace laughed. "Wifey said you gotta get off da phone, huh?"

Without another word, Kaizier hung up on his best-friend that was laughing his ass off at his corny ass joke. He pocketed his phone as she carried her back into the live club, walking back into their section.

"Nigga, you still carryin' lil folks." Von laughed. Tabatha was sleep, her head against the wall of the section. Her mouth was wide open and her wig that was once flat, was messy.

Kaizier nodded. "She ain't feelin' too good. You ca drive back? We ready ta go."

"I gotchu gang. Damn, both our girls can't hang lil foe nem. And don't een correct me on what I just said."

Kaizier rolled his eyes but followed Von who now had a sleeping Tabatha in his hands. They made it out the club and into the parking lot. Seeing as Von drove his Range Rover, Kaizier climbed into the backseat, careful not to hit Alyssa head.

He sat with her still in his lap, now straddling him. Her head was still tucked in his neck, but she slighlty whined.

"Kaizier, my stomach hurt."

"Shh, shawty." Kaizier whispered, his hands moving to the front of her shirt. He crept them under the material before rubbing his bare hands against her stomach soothingly.

"Mm," She hummed into his ear. "It's hot, Kai."

"Ima getchu home inna minute, Lyssa. Chill fa me, aight?" He asked her softly. When he felt her nod in his neck, her wrapped both arms around her, removing them from under her shirt.

The car was moving once Von had put Dream in the passenger side with the seat reclined back, and he was in the drivers seat.

Kaizier could feel Alyssa's breath on his neck, which was chilling. It tickled but it felt...good. He was a hard ass nigga, so the fact he felt butterflies in his stomach, scared the fuck outta him.

"Fuck." He mumbled to himself, his hands still rubbing her back as she calmly slept.

Her breasts were pressed against his chest, and her thighs practically englufed his own. Kaizier could admit, that he loved their weight difference. She was so warm, and squishy.

"Kaizier." Alyssa mumbled, half awake and half asleep.

He hummed, letting her know he was listening.

"It's hot."

Kaizier nodded his head. "I know, Lyssa. Ima help you when we get home, aight?"

"Shirt," She mumbled.

Kaizier got the memo, seeing as she tried to reach back and lift her own shirt up. He shook his head, pulling her shirt back down. "We still in da car, guh. Chill yo ass out."

"It's hot!" She whined loudly, pulling her face out of his neck, so they were now face to face. "I wanna be naked."

Kaizier could tell that she was still damn near drunk. This is exactly why he barely liked to drink. He only took a couple shots to satisfy her tonight, but he wasn't one to drink. That shit fucked you up in the end.

"Quin," He gritted, wrapping his hand around her neck tightly. He brought her face closer to his, "Fuck I just told you. Chill yo ass the fuck out, mane. We almost there. Lay yo ass back down."

He let her neck go, and she nodded before putting her face back into his neck. "Hold me," She whispered.

Kaizier did as asked, wrapping his arms back around her, squeezing her tightly. She sighed, breathing on his neck as he closed his eyes, tired as hell himself.

He was ready to just get the fuck in the house, put her down for bed, and then dip. Kaizier planned to ignore her for a couple of weeks, just to get his feeling in check.

He hated how everything she did -- gave him butterflies.

"Aight bra," Kaizier dapped Von up before sliding out the car. Still holding a now sound asleep Alyssa, he made his way towards the door.

Seeing as she had gave him the code, he typed it in and watched as the door unlocked. He walked into the house, closing and locking the door before he made his way upstairs towards her bedroom.

He opened the door with his foot and gently placed her on her bed. Making his way towards the lamp, he turned it on and made his way towards her bedroom door, closing it softly.

"Lyssa." He whispered once he made it back towards her. He rubbed her thighs softly, "Wake up, shawty. We hea."

Alyssa began to groan, her eyes fluttering open. She was still a bit tispy, and whiny.

"Shirt, Kaizier." She mumbled groggily.

He did as asked, grabbing her shirt and taking it off her person gently.

"Naked." She mumbled.

Kaizier shook his head, setting her shirt on her bed. "Nah, mane. You still drunk and shit. Just go to bed in dat."

"Kaizier, Ian drunk no more. Please, just take it off. I don't have the energy." Alyssa mumbled, her eyes still closed, "You've seen a female body before."

He rolled his eyes before squatting down. He started with her boots, pulling them off one by one. He was greeted with her french tip toes.

"Kiss them," She opened her eyes halfway, a goofy smile on her face. She brought her toes up to his face, laying them on his cheek. "My toes look pretty on you, Kai."

He bit his lip, grabbing her toes and placing a kiss on each one before standing up and making his way towards her skirt. Pulling it down her thighs, she lifted her hips, so he could get them down her legs.

"Bra, please." She whined, and he hesitated.

"Lyssa, you sho? Ian tryna invade yo space or nothing?"

Alyssa smiled. "The consent is sexy, Kaizier. Yes, I'm sure."

Kaizier turned her over, ignoring the clear view of her fat ass that was swallowing her thongs. She laid with her head on her arms as he unhooked her bra before turning her around to lay on her back once more. She held her arms up and he grabbed both straps, pulling them up and off her arms.

He threw her bra in the pile of clothes, looking at her breasts. They sat on her chest, slighlty spilling opposite ways since she was laying down. Her nipples were pink, and so was her eriola. Her breasts looked soft, and they were supple.

"Thank you, Kaizier." She whispered.

"Fasho." He tore his eyes away from her chest as she moved up the bed and under the covers.

He made his way towards her bathroom, grabbing the trash can. He walked back into her bedroom, putting her trash can on the side that she was sleeping on. He then walked back into the bathroom, opening her medicine cabinent and grabbing the Advil. Kaizier then placed it on the bedside table.

"You goo-" He was cut off when Alyssa sat up and began to hurl into the trash can. "Damn, Lyssa." He sat beside her on the bed as she doubled over. His right hand holding her hair back as his left hand rubbed against her naked back.

Once she was done throwing up, for now, she got up, making her way towards her bathroom. A few moments later, she came out and was wiping toothpaste off the corners of her mouth.

"Thank you, Kai." Alyssa groggily spoke.

He thought she was about to get back into the bed, but she climbed into his lap. "Why you didn't change?"

Kaizier wrapped his hands around her waist and laid back on the bed. Her face laid on his chest, her breasts pressed against him. Her core, only protected by a thin material of cotton thongs, sat directly on the croth of his jeans.

"Ian stayin, Lyssa." He mumbled.

She pulled back, her hair in a clip on the back of her head so it wouldn't be in his face. She hoved over him, and he glanced down at her naked breasts that was pressed against his chest. He licked his lips, before looking back at her.

"Why?"

He shrugged. "We spent da whole weekend togetha, you got work in the mornin and I got...school."

"I can just drop you off."

Kaizier looked her in his eyes, hands softly rubbing her thigh. She reached back, grabbing his hands and putting them on her ass. He bit his lip, rubbing the flesh softly.

"I gotta go, Lyssa. India be back tomorrow, mane."

Alyssa frowned. "It sound like you just makin excuses to get away from me, Kaizier."

"Nah." He gave her a soft smile, "You know I like bein' around you."

"I like being around you too, Kai." She whispered.

The air around them grew faint. Between her breasts pressed against his chest, and Kai's hands rubbing her bare ass. She couldn't contain it anymore.

She connected their lips, eyes fluttering closed. Kaizier was shocked, but his eyes fluttered closed as he began to kiss her back. Their lips moved softly, and passionatly. Tilting their heads to deepen the kiss, they began to get a bit more hot.

Kaizier gripped her ass, forcing her to rock her hips against his, her core rubbing over his jean covered crotch. She moaned into his mouth, hips rocking as she allowed her hands to roam all over his body.

"L-Lyssa, nah." Kaizier pulled back, disconnecting their lips. His cheast heaved up and down and he gripped her hips, forcing her to stop grinding into him. "We can't, mane."

"Why?" She whispered, kissing on his neck softly.

He groaned, biting his lip as she licked around his adams apple.

"Mmm fuck," Kaizier groaned before shaking his head and sitting up, pushing her off him gently. "We can't, Lyssa. Aight?"

"Is this about India?" Alyssa frowned. "She'll get the fuck over it, Kaizier."

He began to make his way towards his bag that was in the corner of her room. She frowned, watching as he packed up all his things from this weekend.

"Kaizier, fuck is you packing your shit for?"

Kaizier ignored her, trying to get the fuck from around her before he lost his virginity tonight. "You still drunk, Lyssa. You'on know whatchu doing."

She scoffed, standing up from off the bed and making her way towards Kaizier. "Yes the fuck I do. I thought you wanted me too, Kaizier."

"I do, mane." Kaizier turned around, towering over her figure. She looked up at him, a deep frown on her face and her arms crossed over her chest, covering her breasts.

"Then why are you leaving? Is this about you being a virgin or something, cause I don't care, Kaizier. That's not a problem."

"Nah." He pushed her out the way gently, making his way out her bedroom.

Alyssa followed him, grabbing her robe and throwing it over her body as she trailed behind him down the steps. "Then where the fuck are you going? What's the problem? Was I moving too fast or something?"

"This shit not gon work!" He yelled, getting in her face. "Fuck else you want me to say, Alyssa? You'on know shit about me, Ion know shit about you. We livin two different fuckin' lives. Soon as you figure shit out about me, yo ass gon leave."

"That's not true!" She yelled back, grabbing his bookbag and yanking if from off his back. "Why the fuck are you acting like a child?! Storming off for what, just talk to me!"

"Move, Alyssa." He tried to grab his bookbag, but she put it on the ground and kicked it out the way.

"No, just talk to me. You want this just like I do." Alyssa said, making her way towards Kaizier and standing on her tiptoes, getting in his face. "Just talk to me, nigga. You doing the most."

He scrunched his face up. "Guh, get out my fuckin' face."

"You pissing me off." She spat, grabbing his book bag. "Hm," She chucked it at his chest. "You wanna leave so fuckin' bad. Cool. Bye."

Kaizier stared at her before rolling his eyes and turning around, making his way towards the door.

"Take on chance on the young niggas and they just the fuckin same." She spat, making her way upstairs just as the door slammed closed.

helloooo.

this was the longest part yet. 4,000 damn words. LMFAOOO. anyways, here we go on the roller coaster ride. when they finally actually get together, they gon be so cute. ima let them be happy for a little while, i promise.

anyways, as you can see, Kaizier finally doing wtf I told yall and running. Alyssa gon' chase his ass just a little bit though.

Q and A

- favorite scene of this chapter?

- what this too long?

- why do you think kaizier acted like that?

- kaizier and alyssa finally KISSED...what do you think about that?

i love you!
WICKSWYFE2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
66.9K 4.6K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙴!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : 𝖺 𝟤𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
93.4K 3.7K 20
𝙽𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙾- 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
821K 26.3K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...