Bad Blood

By HarmonizEclipse

"Do you think she is related to you?" More

{ 0 }
{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }

{ 10 }

14 1 0
By HarmonizEclipse

Rina and I sat in the library going over notes from Potions. We weren't in the same class because the professors were still on their high about putting me in classes with Draco and Harry, but the material was still the same. It wasn't perfect being across the room from Draco in my classes. I could feel him watching my every move, mainly when I talked to someone. It made my blood boil more than the cauldrons we worked in.

Yesterday in class, I offered to help Harry real quick since he was in front of me. I could hear Draco clearing his throat a mile away when that happened. I still helped Potter, though. It would've been rude for me not to just because "My brother is worried about his image."

I was woken up from my flashback with Rina grabbing my paper to see what I had, "Your notes are so far advanced from mine. Mind if I copy a few to study?"

"Huh? No no. Go ahead, whatever helps." I handed her my book, too, since it had some spare notes inside of it. My eyes looked outside to green, now showing on the frozen ground. It was slowly becoming warmer, which meant spring couldn't be too far around the corner. The end of the year too. I didn't want to go back home.

"Oh Y/N, did you hear? Well, I'm sure you did, but your father spoke at the hearing with Hagrid and Buckbeak."

I snapped my head back, facing my friend, "Of course he did. His baby boy was so viciously injured. Rubbish." I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, continue."

Rina laughed a little, then shook her head, bringing her voice down to a whisper, "Well, Hagrid wasn't sacked, but they sentenced Buckbeak to death."

"What!?" I stood up, annoyed, "Because of a mere scratch?!" People in the library quickly hushed me, so I sat down pissed and quiet.

Rina nodded, "I heard from Ron. I'm sorry, Y/N, I thought you knew since it was your family."

"It's okay; I'm glad I heard from you first instead of my family..." I looked at a clock, realizing what time it was. "Shoot, I need to meet Ronin. Keep my Potion notes; give them back to me in our dorm. See you later." I grabbed my other items and left the library to study hall.

I sat down and pulled out my Defense Against the Dark Arts materials. I got a head start just before Ronin showed up. About fifteen minutes passed, and he wasn't here yet. I was about to leave and go look for him, but Fred sat down in the chair next to me, "Good afternoon Y/N. Your owl, me, is here to deliver a message."

I decided to play along with him and nodded, "Okay, owl, what's the message?"

"Ronin and George are in detention because they couldn't run fast enough; I am your tutor for today." Fred winked with a smile on his face.

"Couldn't run fast enough? Guessing that Babbling Brew didn't go over so well?" I elbowed him.

"None what so freaking ever." Fred dropped his head and chuckled, "I am your tutor for this, though. Ronin told me to do it since he is unavailable presently." He mocked Snape with his last sentence, which caused me to laugh.

"Well, Tutor Weasley, today we are going over a few dark creatures than a dash of curses." I slid over my parchment to him so he could see.

"How about," Fred slid the parchment away, "we go do something else instead? You know this material Y/N it's apparent in your writings and your essays."

"How do you know about my essays?"

"I've snuck a peak of them before when Ronin was here. You overthink." He put his hand on my head and rustled up my dark hair. "You're brilliant, Y/N, and I don't just say that to anyone." I could feel my cheeks become warm when he said, "And you're nothing like your brother. I know how it is to be compared to a sibling. I mean, I have six siblings." He laughed.

I adjusted my hair from when he messed with it and looked up at him again. I appreciated his words, and I never knew he could be something more than just a prankster, "So, what did you have in mind for us to do then?"

Fred smirked at me, "Meet me outside the Gryffindor common room tonight. Watch out for Filch, alright?"

"I'll be there. Here comes Snape, act like your teaching me."

He scrambled slightly and opened the book, "So an animagus chooses; a werewolf doesn't."

We both heard Snape stop behind us to see what we were studying, then leave us. Fred and I both broke into snickers and laughter till Fred got up and whispered to me, "Tonight, don't forget."

A chill went down my spine the way he whispered to me. I didn't respond as he walked away back to the halls. "Tonight.."

"So that's why I need you to cover for me in case someone sees my bed empty, Rina." I was stuffing pillows under my duvet, making it look like I was asleep there.

"This is extremely stupid, Y/N. What if Filch catches you two or worse, Snape." Rina was pacing in front of my bed, "You are supposed to be the good one, not sneaking off to go on a secret date with a Weasley. If your dad finds out you are dead!"

"How would he ever know? All he cares about is bloody Draco. Besides, you are going to stay quiet about this...right?" I threw on my brown Hufflepuff sweatshirt. Our crest on the top right of it, "It's only one night, and it is not a date. I don't like Fred that way, and he doesn't like me that way." I walked towards the door that Rina stepped in front of to block me.

"Be back before three in the morning. Please?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I promise. Now let me go." I walked out of the door and waved goodbye. The common room was quiet except for the fireplace still going. Its light was warm and comforting but faded away as I went out into the halls.

The castle was different at night. It felt dead in a sense. I cast Lumos to light my way down the hall until close to the Gryffindor common room. I saw another wand light and quickly went to say Nox to turn off my light.

"Y/N?" Harry shone the light in my direction.

"Harry?" I responded, lighting up my wand.

"What are you doing out here at this hour?" We said in sync. I motioned for him to go first since mine was probably more awkward.

"I was following this map. It showed Peter Pettigrew, but he-"

I finished his sentence, "Was destroyed by Sirius Black. Father told me when news of his escape came out, but he is supposed to be dead."

"Exactly. I think this map is cursed or broken." Harry shook his head, "I thought following Pettigrew would lead me to Black."

"Why, why would you want to find him?" Then I remembered the visions and dreams I'd been having about Sirius Black. My response quickly changed, "Maybe finding him would explain my visions then."

"What visions?" Harry perked up, looking at me. Then, he noticed another name on the map and panicked, "It's Snape. Mischief Managed." We said Nox simultaneously.

Then the light of Snape's want lit up in our faces. Finally, we were caught, "Malfoy, Potter. What are you doing wandering the corridors at night?"

"We were sleepwalking," Harry said quickly. I was facepalming and ready for detention on the inside.

"Yes, sir, we were sleepwalking."

"Extraordinary like your father you are, Potter. He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle." His wand pointed straight at my face next, "I expected more from you, Malfoy. Lucius will hear of this, I assure you."

I couldn't say much. Snape knew my family well, and I knew this would get to the father. Finally, Harry stepped in front of me, "My dad didn't strut. And nor do I. Now, if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand from our faces."

Professor Snape did lower his wand but then barked another order, "Turn out your pockets." We stayed still and didn't move at all, "Turn out your pockets." He repeated in a more stone voice.

I didn't have anything, but Harry pulled out the map. I knew what it was from the twins, but the fault would fall on Harry now from having it. Hopefully, Snape didn't know the past words.

Harry explained it was just a piece of parchment, but Severus cast a reveal spell on it anyways. Then, he made Potter read the new writing on the page. "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs, offer their compliments to Professor Snape and..." Harry hesitated.

"Go on." Snape pushed.

Harry raised his head with a slight cockiness to him, "...and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

I put a hand on my mouth to cover a giggle coming from me, which earned me a cold glare from the dark Professor.

"Why, you insolent, little..."

Professor Lupin stepped out from the darkness, "Professor."

Snape turned around quickly, now aiming his lit-up wand at Lupin, "Well, well. Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?" I was confused as to the way Snape worded his slight insult.

Lupin stepped forward next to Snape with a concerned look on his face, "Y/N, Harry... are you all right?"

Snape responded before the words could come from us, "That remains to be seen." He quickly snatched the hidden map from Harry's fingers to show it off, "I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact from Ms. Malfoy and Mr. Potter. Take a look, Lupin." He passed the parchment to the other Professor, who took it curiously. "Supposed to be your area of expertise. Clearly, it's full of dark magic."

Lupin looked at Snape with a cockeyed glare, "Oh, I seriously doubt it, Severus. It looks to me as though it's merely a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it. I suspect it's a Zonko product." Snape lunged to grab the parchment, but Lupin pulled away, "Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. It is after, as you say, my area of expertise. Harry, would you come with me, please?" Harry walked forward to Lupin and looked back at me, concerned, "Professor, good night."

Snape watched them walk away, then turned back to me sharply. I had an annoyed look on my face and my arms crossed, "Ms. Malfoy. Your father will know if this regardless of what happens to Potter. He informed me to keep you away from Mr. Potter, and I intend to keep it that way. Now back to your dorm."

"But, Professor, I-"

"Back to your dorm or three weeks of detention, Ms. Malfoy." Snape motioned with his wand. I wasn't going to win this argument as I walked back in the direction I came from. So much for meeting that redhead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 5 35
"You love me?" "Of course I do idiot." A Harry Potter x Female OC I don't own Harry Potter or the music used on...
30.1K 521 23
Do you like Harry Potter? If so, then you should probably read this.
313K 10.8K 101
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘?" "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨?"
620K 10K 83
You and Draco have been having a secret relationship for a few years, why? Because your Harry potters twin sister