Closed Eyes

By Nae190

The tragedy that Surrounds Love. Dera Is trying to make it out of Africa and live her best life and she is wi... More

Author Note

0 0 0
By Nae190

While am not necessarily new to writing, I am to story writing.

There are many scenes that may be foreign and unfamilliar especially to none Africans and while I will try to answer all your questions I wish to let you know that I definitely have a chip on my shoulders and I won't hesitate to give you a piece of my mind if you insultttt or use derogatory words on my story, the characters or me.

Thank you for choosing THIS book I hope you have fun reading it as I had fun writing it.
RaeCares🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
219K 23.8K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
666K 14.7K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
290K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...