๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐ž; ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ...

By Tomriddleprincess

"Baby I already told you" Tom said after tying my hand to the handcuffs, "there's nowhere to go". "He's right... More

Charcters
Chapter 1: already taken
Chapter 2: torture room
Chapter 3: first punishmant
Chapter 4: running
Chapter 5: beg
Chapter 6: babysitter
Chapter 7: home
Chapter 8: America
Chapter 9: Ashamed
Chapter 10: Alex
New Charcters
Chapter 11: back at London
Chapter 12: dinner
Chapter 13: basement
Chapter 14: almost there
Chapter 15: marked
Chapter 16: loud noises
Chapter 17: guns
Chapter 18: Noddles
Chapter 19: mask party
Chapter 20: the party
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter 21: hide and seek
Chapter 22: broken
Chapter 23: sleeping
Chapter 24: go away
Chapter 25: time of the month
Chapter 26: pain,pain and pain
Chapter 27: Propose
Chapter 29: healing
Chapter 30: finally walking
Chapter 31: Giovanni
Chapter 32: Blood vow
Chapter 33: Nightmares
Chapter 34: Therapist
Chapter 35: Fuck them
Chapter 36: safe word
Chapter 37: Measurements
Chapter 38: You and me
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: The Wedding
Chapter 41: Puppy
Chapter 42: He Escaped
Chapter 43: knees
Chapter 44: Proudness
Chapter 45: They're Back
Chapter 46: Baby shower
Chapter 47: Mom
Chapter 48: Stockholm Syndrome

Chapter 28: closer

2.8K 53 25
By Tomriddleprincess

Brook's POV
During those two weeks,the three of us got closer,they pecked my lips every now and than,and I gave up,kissing them back. I got the stitches on my legs out,finally,and cried every night since then from the huge scars I have there.

"You're still beautiful,baby" I was crying on Tom's chest,"they're disgusting" it's all his fault,why am I not blaming him,"you're still beautiful,with and without your absences,come on baby,those tears are staining your beautiful eyes" I snuggled my head closer to him,"I'll do anything I can do to make them disappear,I promise" he lift my head up,stroking his thumb over my cheekbone,"so fucking beautiful" he pecked my lips,smiling as he does so,"I missed that beautiful smile" I whined,bringing my head back to his chest.

He chuckled,stroking my hair back,"just three more week till these are off" the casts,for the love of god,I missed walking,though I'm having fun being carried around,"I heard crying" Draco said,walking inside the room,"what's wrong darling" I didn't answer,wrapping my arm around Tom's waist,rubbing circles on his shirt,"the scars?" I sniffled,burying my head back in Tom's chest,"I thought we discussed this,sweetheart" he brought me in closer to him,letting me cry,"darling,do you know how beautiful you are" I felt Draco laying beside me,his front to my back,"they make my legs look gross" Tom huffed,holding me tighter.

"We'll see what we can do,maybe a plastic surgery,maybe we'll find some kind of a cream,I promise,if you'll want to get rid of them we'll do something about it" he kissed the top of my head as I snuggled closer to him,"hey guys,the food is here" Theo's voice came from behind the door,"we'll be down in a few" Draco shouted back,"look at me darling" I sniffled,lifting my head from Tom's chest,turning to look at Draco,bitch,when did you turn obedient,"you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen,and I really don't give a flying fuck about those scars,for me,you're the most amazing,beautiful,sweet,cute woman in the world,am I clear" I smiled lightly,feeling the blush coming over my face,bowing my head down,"I guess I'm clear" he picked me up,groaning as he did because I was a bit stuck,and the casts made me heavier,I realised that during the time.

He walked downstairs,everybody already went in for the sushi. Draco sat me down on the floor,in between Adam and Theo,"what the fuck,hey!" Theo complained,since that damn kiss they are irresistible,here you hear moans,there you are seeing them making out,"be separate from your boyfriend for a little while" Draco kissed the top of my head,rubbing his thumb over to tears stain. Adam wrapped his arm around me,ruffling my hair,probably seeing I need a cheer up,"what's up" I shrugged my shoulders,taking the noddles box,my specific noddles box,from Tom. I saw Tom doing to him the thing with the hand the 'cut the bullshit'.

Adam did let go,but it didn't stop him from trying to cheer me up. Alex left after what happened and I found out a lot of stuffs,like Theo and Alex had a deal,she owned him something,and he made a deal with her that she'll date him to make Adam jealous,Alex never told me she had money problems,I never knew she have made a debt,well,now she left the place,I don't know where to,but when she left,I was very emotional.

"Come on,what's up" I didn't answer Adam,just stared at my noddles and sushi trying to avoid everyone,"c-can you take me back to my room" I looked back up at Tom,my lower lip is quivering,tears glistening in my eyes,he sighed,walking over to me,picking me up,"I'll get your food when I'll leave your room" I nodded against his shoulder,wiping the small tear that left my eye,"don't cry,sweetheart,please don't cry" he laid me down on the bed,making me quickly covered my face with the blanket,"look at me" I didn't,"come on,sweetheart,please" as he saw I'm not going to make any move,he grabbed the blanket,softly taking it away from my face.

He kissed the tears away,moving my hair out of my face,"so damn beautiful" he whispered,rubbing his thumb on my cheek,"I don't want you to feel bad because of some stupid scars,I should,because I'm the one who gave you them,everyone has scars,even I do,here" he unbuttoned his shirt,turning his back to me,revealing a huge ass scar along his back,a small tattoo saying MTR on his upper back,"please ignore the tattoo".

He turned back to me,slowly,giving me a light smile,"I got it from my dad,because I disobeyed his orders" he kneeled next to me again,grabbing my hand in his,kissing my palm,"and I already told you,if you want to get rid of them,we'll do everything we can to make them disappear" I nodded my head,knowing he won't lie about it,"you want to go back downstairs,or stay here".

"Stay here" he nodded his head,kissing my palm again,"I'll get your food" he got up,slowly letting go of my hand,before quickly leaving the room,coming back a few seconds later with my food,muttering out a small 'thank you' before he left the room again.

"Hey!" It was what,an hour after I finished my food. Adam came into the room,snatching the book I was reading from my hands,"stop being a bookworm" he put the book on my drawer,turning his back to me,"get on my back" I rolled my eyes,slowly jumping on his back,going downstairs,"take me back to the room,Adam" I still don't call it my room,it's not my room,never will be,"for fuck's sake,shut up",he took a turn to the right,the living room was to the left,

"Where are you taking me" he ignored me,bitch. He opened the door we stood in front of,the lights are off. He sat me down on a chair,turning on the lights,my mouth gaping open as he did,"uhh....hi?" Tom and Draco was standing in the middle of the room,a small smile on their lips,"y-you-,what the fuck" I was at a lose of words,they made a damn studio for me,a art studio I can draw at,a fucking studio.

"Surprise?" Draco said awkwardly,trying to see my reaction,"that's a joke,right?" My eyes were roaming the room,there were artists records on the cream color wall,many of them,from Queen to Led Zeppelin to David Bowie,some of my works hanging on the barred windows and some on the cork boards that was sat on the tables. Color tubes sat in order of colors on each table,canvases,pencils,color pencils,oil pastels,brushes,everything an artist will dream of.

"Welcome to your studio,darling" Draco's voice tranced me out of my thoughts,"I-I don't know what to say" I felt tears prickling in my eyes,I dreamed of this kind of room since I know myself,"t-thank you so much" I let out a small smile,a small tear falling out of my eye,"what,baby,don't cry" Tom smiled,walking next to me,"t-this is perfect" he kissed the top of my head,rubbing my cheek,"when you can walk,you can come here whenever you want" I looked down at my legs,tracing the long scars with my fingers,"here" Draco handed me a sketchbook,along with a pencil,"draw something" I smiled,letting out a small smile.

I started running the pencil over the paper,well it did look like shit at first,but that's the whole point. I put the eraser in my mouth,checking the drawing before shrugging,turning it so they would see it. I draw a rose,a wilted rose,locked up,chains choking him,kinda express how I feel,a fucking prisoner.

They do look like they understand it,but prefer to not say anything about it,"that's amazing darling" Draco gestured his hand towards me,wanting to take the sketchbook from me. I handed him the sketchbook,letting him admire my drawing,"you're so talented" I gave him a small smile,tilting my head to the side,still admiring the room only now noticing a gramophone in the corner of the room,a very beautiful one may I add.

Lilith came into the room,she looked in rush,"oh,hi Brook,the veritaserum is here" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before Tom started speaking,"Adam,take Brook to her room" Adam walked over to me,throwing me over his shoulder,"easy!" Adam rolled his eyes,starting to walk out of the room.

"What's up" he ignored me,again,"would you stop fucking ignoring me!" And of course,he ignored me,"Adam!" He opened the door to my room,laying me carefully on the bed,"I can't tell you" he got out of the room,kinda harshly if I'm being honest. Locking it as he's out the door.

The fuck is going on.

Tom's POV
"Open your mouth,Mattheo,come on" I held his jaw up,Draco holding the veritaserum,ready to pop a few drops into his mouth,"let's finish this faster,Mattheo,please" he still didn't open his mouth,"don't make me use force" for fuck's sake,he's here for two years and he doesn't learn.

I sighed,digging my nails into his cheek,making him hiss,opening his mouth a little bit,making Draco pop two drops into his mouth,"there you go" I let go of his cheek,standing up. He was tied up to a chair,his hands on each armchair,"spill" I started off calmly,but he'll tell anyway,he can't control himself now,"what-what do you want me to say" he looked as if he regretted it,"did you transferred information to the order" he gulped,closing his eyes,taking a breath in,"I-I d-didn't" I furrowed my eyebrows,fuck.

Draco's gaze turned to me,as I lowered my head,sighing,"who were the girls you slept with" he pushed through the restrains,"I don't-I don't remember their fucking names" I pinched the edge of my nose,turning around,"how do we know his not lying and that bullshit is actually working" Mattheo leaned his head back in the chair,probably disappointed we're still not believing him,"tell me something you think about Brook" he lifted his head up,eyes wide open,"she has an amazing ass,though she's not my type",I clenched my jaw,along with my hands,my nails digging into my skin.

"Oh fucking calm down,what else do you want me to tell,huh?. You want me to tell that three years ago I found you fucking that little bitch from that stupid fancy restaurant,on my damn bed and since than I can't even sleep in my bed because my room smelled like sex for a month,or what,umm,that you masturbate on a photo you have of Brook in a bikin-" I covered his mouth with my hand,shutting him up from saying other things he shouldn't,"it works" Draco was containing himself from laughing,"you laugh,you die" I raised my finger up at him as a warning.

"When we leave the room,untie him and take him to Mrs. Allen,and make sure he's not spilling some other things he shouldn't be spilling" I couldn't bear him right now,I did a mistake,a huge fucking mistake. Me and Draco left the room,"I'll see you later,I gotta do something" he put his hand on my chest,looking at me with a cocky look,"how come you never showed me this photo" I clicked my tongue,pushing him out of the way,"oh come on" I raised my middle finger,going up to my room to change my clothes.

I changed into a basketball pants,putting on a sweatshirt only to pull it off of me when I'll get to the gym. I took off my sweatshirt,walking to the back of the gym,the place only me and Draco has an access to,and Lilith sometimes when she needs to train. I wrapped bandages around my palms,ready to take my anger out,what the fuck have I done.

I rubbed my hands together,warming myself up before punching the punching bag,and than again and again and again,starting to kick it at some point,"fuck!" I punched the punching bag one last time,wiping the sweat on my forehead.

Fucking dumb!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 18
You have been kidnapped by Lord Voldemort and lost everything. You have been taken away from your loving boyfriend Draco Malfoy, your friends and you...
291 8 11
"Help me my daughter. Help your father survive." My father's distorted form in the air spoke to me. "NO!" Thirteen year old me shrieked at the cloud...
34.7K 4K 86
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" He yelled as his whole body trembled in front of me. His breath hit me in the face, a sweet and cool scent. But deadly...
413 23 28
"We are opposites, but we are one and the same.... No one could be for me and no one can be for you. We only have each other. Everyone can hate you a...