COTE: ADAPTING

By brian744

From my one shots book. Includes shizuku but ship is... With a new special exam on the Horizon watch how wi... More

Special exam bonus includes a transfer
She has returned...
A hard hit...
Who is it?
The others...
Meeting...
Suzuki...
Akihime...
Togi...

Questioning...

2.4K 82 13
By brian744

Ayanokouji POV

Right now I was being questioned by my classmates, my friends even my girlfriend.

All wanted to know my reason, but what could I do?

There was nothing to be done, any words out of my mouth would endanger me, Kei and Shizuku.

I already hurt Shizuku enough, I don't want her to suffer even more.

Just looking at her crying put a dent into my non-existent heart.

I needed to fix this...

I stood up from my seat, ignoring the looks of my classmates and decided to make my way to Shizuku.

She looked at me, her eyes boring into me, the two girls who were looking after her were looking at me.

Satou had a worried look on her face.

Kushida she hated me even more.

I ignored them as well, the only person in my trajectory.

Suzuki Shizuku.

"Can I talk to you in private shizuku?"

I asked her in as gentle a manner I could muster.

Shizuku: "Why? What more can you say to me? You already rejected me. Hahh...Just leave me alone Kiyotaka..."

This wasn't the Shizuku I knew. She wasn't this weak, she wasn't this emotionally charged...

No semblance of the Shizuku I knew was there...

Her hair and looks were all that remained, but such things can be replicated...

That thought made me eye her figure in doubt, was this the real Shizuku that I knew?

I looked around the class, all of my classmates looked at our interaction with various emotions.

Hatred, worry, neutrality and apathy.

All negative and none were positive, I see it now.

They felt hatred towards me for interacting with Shizuku who was hurting right now when I should have given her space.

They feel a sense of worry for her and with the contents of our conversation they don't want her to be hurt anymore than what has been done.

Neutrality as in the fact that they see both of our sides, they see the predicament we are in, with a broader outlook than the others.

Some felt complete lack of concern for me, they in fact wanted Shizuku away from me, they weren't happy, but they weren't unhappy. Rather they felt complete apathy towards me.

Kushida: "Ayanokouji kun I don't mean to be rude but shouldn't you give her some space? Can't you see the state she is in?"

Kushida held full hatred towards me, she planned to expound her hatred to the rest of the class, which in fact was working as the hatred was in their eyes justified.

Satou: "Ayanokouji kun, why don't you talk with her later on? We have a discussion period to start and Suzuki san god help her may want to still stay and listen to it..."

She was neutral, she offered an alternative to us. She knew that Shizuku and Myself needed to talk.

But Shizuku needed to recover for now...

Then she could talk to me.

But I don't care about what they had to say.

"Sigh, did I speak to you?"

I glared at them coldly, shaking them to their core.

I needed to speak to Shizuku now, not later.

I need to ascertain whether the girl known as Suzuki Shizuku was actually here and alive.

I looked at my classmates.

Each one upon seeing my expression looked away.

I conveyed the sentiment of hatred, my eyes which were usually dull and boring, now bore an unmistakable horizon of anger.

I glared strongly at my classmates, I don't need their opinions nor their questions.

I only needed answers, answers from her.

"Shizuku, we need to talk right now."

I spoke with a menacing tone, my once monotone voice transitioned into one of oppression.

Shizuku: "Why should I? So you could hurt me even more?!

The sedentary girl wallowing in sadness stood up and hit my chest, her emotions erupted, her face contained only anger and sadness.

Seven years Kiyotaka! Seven years I have been waiting for you!

She hit my chest again, harder this time.

Seven years without you! Seven long years of my life waiting for you...

She started to tear up once again, hand now clutching my shirt.

She now went back on her fake story, she exposed the whole class to her lie.

But no one noticed her slip up, they were too focused on the actions of the heartbroken girl hitting me. Too stunned to react and too terrified to intervene.

I was so worried about you during all this time, I know that you don't see me that way....

No... no... you are wrong shizuku, I do see you that way, but...

I already have Kei...

But why were you so cold?! Do I really mean so little to you?! You gave me such a half assed excuse! You never explained to me why or what! Now you want to talk to me?! I already started speculating why you rejected me...

No...

'Sigh', Kiyotaka you have someone don't you?"

I was shocked, she couldn't have figured it out.

I made an effort to hide my relationship or any hints to a relationship.

Her hand gripped on to my shirt much stronger.

I looked around to my classmates, their expressions bore shock and angst.

But none were as strong as keis expression, there was a danger. A danger that our relationship would be exposed.

"I have no idea about what you are talking about, your speculations are very far off, your words are nothing. I should be asking you something. Who is this girl talking to me right now? This isn't the Shizuku I know."

At my words she let go of my shirt, before giving me a vicious slap across my face.

A very hard slap that carried everything she had in her.

A slap that shook everyone inside the class, it even caused Koenji to look in shock at the girl.

I had wanted to question her.

I was going to ask her in private in a controlled environment, but the situation at hand pushed me to question her now.

I needed to know who this person is, but that proved to be a fatal mistake.

Now I have a red mark on my face, her expression didn't convey sadness anymore but pure anger and hatred for me now.

Shizuku: "I hate you Ayanokouji Kiyotaka! I hope you fucking die you bastard!"

She slapped me once again.

Shizuku: "I wish I never ever met you! I wish the time we spent together was erased form this universe! I wish that we never made that promise!"

After each point of hers she slapped me, I let her do so.

She was furious at me, her words filled with venom stung my heart...

My cheeks were red from all the slaps, but that didn't hurt me...

It was her words...

Especially her last point, the promise...

After all that she looked downwards, not even wanting to look at me anymore.

Then she walked away from me, her feet moved towards the door.

She just left us in here...

Silence had enveloped the place.

Everyone was shocked at the scene displayed to them.

It has been seven years...

That gave her enough time, enough time to clear the trauma rested in her heart.

But the thought of me constantly being in danger was always on her mind.

That even after all those years she never forgot me...

Waiting and waiting for me...

I looked towards the door.

There was no mistaking it.

That girl was Suzuki Shizuku...

To be continued

Authors notes

First things first I have no idea if what I wrote made any sense, this was inspired by WRM902 and his twisted version of my story, anyways hope you enjoyed this, this was hard to write mostly because I changed my mind on how to approach this chapter many times, but looking at the twisted version it helped me finish this. Have a happy new year and have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

1337 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 4K 46
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞' ] ‼ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐂𝐨𝐓𝐄 𝐱 𝐎𝐂)...
225K 4.3K 48
Just some random one shots Cote belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa not me Duh
20.1K 599 17
A collection of random scenes, one-shots, potential stories that I used to write. Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite or any of its char...
73.1K 1.7K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...