My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 84

6.1K 232 15
By Skb494

Hey guys! Sorry I had some stuffs to handle. That's why I didn't update last day. I hope you all like this chapter. If there is any mistakes or confusions just let me know.
Now enjoy reading......

Aasha's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's 7am. I turned off my alarm and looked beside me. I didn't find Dev. Last night he was here. I touched the place where he slept last night. Feeling the cold sheet against my hand, i realised that he must have left earlier. He looked so vulnerable last night. Though he didn't show his emotions on his face, but his eyes didn't failed to express his vulnerability. I got up from the bed and went to take a hot shower. When I came outside my bathroom wearing a peach colour salwar, i saw Neha sitting on my bed waiting anxiously for me.

"Hey, good morning, Neha" i greeted her with a smile.

"Aasha, did you see today news?" She asked me. I frowned at her. She then switched on the TV in my room and put on a news channel.

"Neha, what's wrong?" I asked her feeling panicked. But when I saw the the news, i immediately understood what's going on. The news says that the Income Tax department got an information that Atharv Kashyab is keeping an illegal wealth. So they are now raiding in Atharv Kashyab's residence and his company building from early in the morning. Till now they seized 40 crore black money and other documents which states that he is doing illegal business with his other business partners.

Dev must be the one behind this all. But what will happen by raiding in his residence and his company? Of course they will get a lot of black money and other assets but what about his crime? How can he be punished for his sins?

"Aasha, Kashyab Industry is such big industry. This raid must be a planned one. His some enemies must have did this i guess" Neha said looking at me. Dev asked me to not tell anyone about this matter. But i have a faint doubt that every elders in the family know about this matter. Anu, Neha and Varun don't know anything about Atharv Kashyab. They will get upset and worried if they get to know that the Atharv Kashyab is the one who was blackmailing me.

"Yeah may be" i said with a shrug. Then i started to dry my hair with my towel.

"Aasha, how about we go outside to have some fun? We can also call Zarah, Ananya" Neha asked excitedly.

"Let me ask Dev first, Neha. Then i will tell you" i said with a smile.

"Look at you. Already behaving like a typical wife, haa?" she teased me making me go all red. I was about to chase her for teasing me but she ran away from my room. Then my gaze fell on my phone which is on the bedside table. I took my phone and called Dev. He took my call in just three rings making me smile.

"Good morning, sweet heart" he said. I frowned hearing his tired voice.

"Dev, why are you sounding so dull?" I asked him feeling worried.

"Some works" he said calmly.

"I saw the news" i said playing with the end of my stole.

"Mmmm" he hummed in response.

"Mmm" i also hummed in return.

"You had your breakfast?" he asked me. He don't want to talk about this matter. That's why he is changing the topic.

"No. What about you?" I asked him.

"Not yet. You go and have some breakfast. Don't think about anything. I will explain everything when I come home, okay?" He asked me.

"Okay then. Dev, can I go out with Ananya, Neha and Zarah?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Just to have some fun" i said biting my lips.

"Do you want to go?" he asked me.

"Yeah" i said.

"Okay but on one condition. Our body gaurds will be with you all the time for your safety. You should not go alone anywhere and be careful" he said in his stern voice.

"Okay, Dev. I will be careful. And don't forget to have your breakfast, Okay?" I asked him.

"Okay I will. Take care, Aashu. And i will be busy. If you want to call me then contact Ramesh, okay?" he asked me.

"Okay, Dev" i said with a smile.

"Bye. Now go and have some breakfast" he said. I hummed in return. Then i heard Sameer bhai's voice behind.

"I will hung up now, Aashu" he said and the call ended. He must be very busy with the Kasyab's case. And his guilt of not treating Meghna aunty and Papa is also adding more to his worries. I sighed and went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone. After having the breakfast me, Neha and Ananya got ready to go out.

"You all should be careful and don't go alone anywhere. Security gaurds will be with you all the time" papa said caringly. Me, Neha and Anu nodded our head as okay. Then papa and chachu went to give instructions to our gaurds. Zarah also came on the right time. Antony one of trusted gaurd of Dev greeted us.

"Mam, sir wanted me to give this card to you. He said that you can buy every thing that you like using this card" he said handing me the black card. My breath hitched when I saw the shiny black card in my palms. Neha, Anu and Zarah teased me.

"Wow, Bhai gave you his freaking black card for you to use" Anu said nudging my shoulder where as Neha and Zarah whistling looking at me teasingly. I blushed looking down.

I know Dev is a rich man. But seeing this Balck card, now only i realised that he is really very rich and powerful man in this country. Of course his name is in top fifteen billionaires list. I was about to return the card to Antony but stopped when my phone buzzed with a message. I checked my phone and it's a message from Dev.

Take the card from Antony and buy whatever you like. The card has no limits. Spend as much money as possible. Don't think that it's my money. It's ours. So don't hesitate. Take care and don't tire yourself with the shopping and stuffs. Enjoy your day...Love you.

I sighed and after reading the message. I sent a 'okay' to his message and kept the Balck card carefully my purse. I will keep the card with myself but i won't use it. Though we love each other, it's his hard earned money. How can I use it? Then Antony opened the car door for the four of us. After we got into the car, he came to the driver's seat and started the car.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

Every thing is going according to our plan, Dev. Because of the raid Atharv Kashyab can't able to contact his men and also his men can't contact him. His phone, laptop and everything which will help him to connect the outside world is seized by the officers. By using this as a chance, Pratap is on his mission to arrest his companions. But the funny thing is Atharv Kashyab don't know anything about this. When he will come to know about this, it will be too late" Sameer said with a chuckle while sipping his coffee.

"Atharv Kashyab is not a fool, Sameer. I don't believe all the officers in his house is a sincere officers. His men must be among the sincere officers. That black sheep will defenetly try to help him to contact his men" i said looking at Sameer.

"Don't worry, Dev. Everyone is a sincere officers, Dev. They have already placed the jammer in his house and in his office. And i made sure by sending our men near his residence and his company" he said. I nodded at him.

"When Pratap finish his work, then hand over the proofs of Kashyab's weapons business with the terrorist, drug and human trafficking business to the media. After that no one can able help him not even god" i said while playing with the paper weight.

"You planned well to crush Atharv kashyab. Okay tell me one thing. Did you made sure about the girl's safety? He can't do anything but still..." Sameer said looking at me with a worried face.

"Don't worry. I already gave strict orders to Antony to protect the girls" i said giving him a reassuring smile. He nodded at me with relieved sigh.

"How long will it take for the officers to complete the raid?" I asked him.

"He saved a lot of wealth, man. So of course it will take at least three days to drag him to the road" he said. I nodded at him.

"Okay I will take my leave now. I have some pending files to check" saying this he left my cabin. I looked at the TV with a smirk. Today's hot breaking news is all about Atharv Kashyab. How dare he talk to my Aashu in that way? Because of his pervert talks she was scared to hell. He also sent his men to follow her so that he could kidnap her. He tried to harm Neha with that accident. Because of him now my brother Varun's legs are injured. A year before his brother Athul and now he. Because of him a lot of family is suffering. More than that he is a traitor. I won't be calm till he get his death sentence.

I called Antony to ask about Aashu and others. He picked my phone.

"What they are doing?" I asked him.

"Mam and others are having lunch in the food court, sir" he said. I frowned hearing his words.

"Aashu didn't buy anything?" I asked him.

"No sir. Mam brought many things with others" he said. My frown deepened when i heard his words. If she brought things then why i didn't get any notification. So that means she didn't use my card at all. This girl.....i sighed.

"Okay. Be alert. If anything happens to the girls, you know what i will do" i said sternly.

"I will be careful, sir" he said.

"Are they planning to continue shopping?" I asked him.

"No sir. After having lunch they are planning to return to house" he said.

"Okay" saying this i cut the call. I must have to teach her a lesson. I told her to use the card. But this stubborn girl don't listen my words at all. I sighed and engrossed myself in my work. When i checked my watch, it's already 6 pm. I picked my things and left for my house. After half an hour i reached my house. Everyone was sitting in the living room sipping their tea and munching their snacks while chatting and laughing. My gaze fell on Aashu. She is laughing at something Varun has told.

"Aasha bhabi, how many proposals you got in your college time?" i frowned when Anu asked this stupid question to Aashu. I also waited for Aashu's answer curiously.

"Why are you asking this question to Aasha, Anu? Ask that question to me. Because every handsome senior students approached me to convince Aasha to be their girlfriend. I used to repeat the same words to everyone 'She is not interested'. She is every guys dream girl in our University.One senior even went to the extent to fell on his knees to propose Aasha" she said with a chuckle.

"Then what did Aasha said?" Chachu asked with a chuckle.

"Of course she rejected him by saying 'Sorry, Bhai' " Neha said making everyone laugh.

"Neha, stop it, Naa" Aashu said shyly.

"Thank god my possessive Dev Bhai is not here. I can't even imagine how he would react when he get to know that Aasha bhabi had a lot of admirers in her college days" Varun said while sipping his tea or coffee whatever. He choked on his tea when he saw me. I didn't know that my girl was that much famous in her college days, ha. Everyone goes to college to study. Looks like boys now a days goes to college only to find beautiful girls. How dare they propose to my Aashu? And why she didn't said this all to me, ha? Every one in the living room became silent when they all saw me. Aashu looked at me with a wide eyes.

"Stop glaring at her. Every beautiful girls get love proposals. Don't act like an Alpha male"Chaci said sipping her tea. Varun's mom was sitting beside my dad looking at me with a smile. Last night incidents flashed in my mind

"Come sit here, Dev" Chahi said patting the empty place beside her.

"I will bring some coffee" saying this Varun's mom left to the kitchen. I lowered my head feeling guilty. I kept avoiding this topic from morning. But now.....

"I am tired, Chachi" saying this i left for my room. I went to my room and took a hot shower. I felt quite relieved after taking a hot shower. Wearing a blue t-shirt and black track pants i came outside from my bathroom only to witness Aashu sitting on my bed. Wiping my head with the towel with a smile I walked towards her. She smiled at when she saw me.

"I brought coffee for you. But you were in the washroom. So I decided to wait for you to come. But still the coffee is hot. You can drink it" she said getting up from the bed with the coffee cup in her hand. I took the coffee cup from her hand and gave my towel to her. She took my towel in her hands with a smile. I sat on the bed while sipping my coffee. I sighed savoring the coffee taste. The coffee is perfect just how I like it to be. I really miss her coffee in my office. She was about to sit beside but I stopped her.

"Help me to dry my hair" I said huskily pulling her by her wrist. She smiled at me shyly then started to dry my hair with the towel.

"I really miss your handmade coffee, Aashu" I said placing the empty cup on the bedside table. She chuckled hearing my words but didn't said anything. I buried my head in her stomach taking her scent holding her waist tightly in my arms. I felt her body went stiff with my touch.

"Dev, let go off me" she wishpered while trying to push me away by my shoulder. I moved away from her with a smile. She huffed and was about to leave but I tugged her hand forcefully making her land on my lap. She gasped in shock looking at me with her wide eyes.

"Wh... What are you doing? Leave me. I have to go" she said struggling in my arms.

"Why you didn't use my card, ha?" I asked her sternly. It really made me upset and mad. I want her to use my money. Every man would feel happy and proud when his woman spend his money to buy something she likes. And I am not an exception. She is my woman. What's mine is her's. Can't she understand this simple matter? She lowered her head nervously while playing with my t-shirt.

"Sorry. I... Actually it's your hard earned money. Then how can I spend your money on trivial things?" she said while biting her lips. She didn't even use her own father's money during her college days thinking it's his hard earned money. She earned money by working in a Cafe. She is someone too emotional and sensitive. I don't know about her so called father. He just sent her money not because he care for her just to fulfill his responsibility. Only responsiblity nothing else. I pulled her more close to me increasing my grip on her waist. She gasped.

"I already said it's not my Money. It's ours. And for whom I am working hard and earning money? If you don't use my money then who will? I will be very happy if you spend my money to buy something that you like" I said looking into her eyes.

"But I have my money. I saved some money for myself. There is enough money in my bank account. I used to spend my money carefully no matter its a hundred rupees or ten rupees. I don't usually spend my money thriftly. I never brought something for myself let alone buying something expensive. I would only buy some casual cloths for myself and for Neha when I go out with her. But today you suddenly gave me your black card. The whole day do you know how many times I checked my purse in the fear of losing that costly card" she said with sigh looking at me.

"I know your life before was quiet different. But now you have to get used to this new life. Now you have a handsome boyfriend who is soon going to be your husband. If you spend my money then it will encourage me to work hard to earn more money so that I can give my woman everything she desires. So you have to learn how to empty my card. What's the use of earning money if you can't spend it, ha?" I asked her pinching her chin. She chuckled looking at me.

"Okay I will learn how to use your money. But only after becoming your wife" she said while blushing.

"Oh so you want to spend my money after becoming officially mine. Sounds good" I said teasingly while stroking her cheeks with the back of my hands. She hid her face in the crook of my neck making me chuckle.

"Don't laugh. Then I will empty all your money" she said huskily near my ears.

"I will be glad if you do so. I won't question you even if you bring me to road by emptying all my money" I said stroking her hair. She hummed in reply.

"So you were your college boy's dream girl, ha?" I asked her.

"Don't tell me you're jealous" she said pinching my cheeks.

"No I am not. Every one can only dream about you. But this Dev Malhotra have already conquered your heart. You're mine and only mine. So on one has any choice" I said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah. I am only yours" she said while giggling. I smiled at her and kissed her nose.

"Ohh my virgin eyes" I heard someone's scream. Aashu jerked away from my lap. She was fast in her action that she hit her knees forcefully on the bedside table. I caught her wrist before she could fall on the floor. I glared at the person who is reason for spoiling our romantic moment.

"Ananya, why you didn't knock before you enter inside?" I asked her sternly while massaging Aashu's knees.

"Oops sorry. You're the one who didn't lock the door? Next time you guys lock the door before doing something like this" she said and ran away.

"Where is it hurting?" I asked Aashu worriedly while running her knees. She jerked my hands away.

"I came here to you give you this coffee. But you... Now see how embarrassing it is. What will she think of us now, ha? She already saw us closely in the office when I was feeding you food. Now this also. I won't come to your room from now onwards and you also don't come to my room. You always do something like this when we're alone" she scolded me with her cute angry face. Before I could stop she went out of my room with an angry pout. Aashu rarely loses her temper. And today because of my sister she is mad at me. Ananya.... I growled. Then my phone rang and it's Sameer. He informed me about current situation in Kashyab's matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
337K 14K 42
Saumya... Tomorrow is the big day of my life. The engagement day. I was busy praying and something cold was touching my neck. I shivered. Was it any...
192K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
72.7K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...