𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€οΏ½...

Od jimi_shiii95

It is a story about how a girl dreams to be a model, but end up being the part of her favourite group... But... VΓ­ce

βœ°β– ⟦ Her life got changed | JJK ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ CHARACTER ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 1 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 2 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 3 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 4 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 5 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 6 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 7 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 8 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 9 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 10 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 11 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 13 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 14 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 15 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 16 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 17 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 18 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 19 ⟧ β–βœ°

βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 12 ⟧ β–βœ°

39 7 9
Od jimi_shiii95

Chapter :: 12
Shifting in the new house •

Y/n's pov

After saying them bye..I headed for my house. Once I was there I took out my phone and called Mia. She is my younger sister. She still lives in Busan with mom dad and is like my best friend. I feel free to share anything with her.

After few rings she answered the call.

" Hey Unnie... Congratulations. " She said in her usual excited tone.

" Thank you.. but for what ? " I replied. As I was still out of my mind because of whatever was happening in my life.

" You were first model of the year... But now you are a member of BTS Yaay..." She said

" Oh yeah. But wait how do you know about it? " I asked as I thought it was not told to public or Armys.

" Wait I will send you the screenshot. " She said.

New messages from Mia... Picture attached.

Mia
See...

"Omo they are so fast " I said looking at the new official post.

"yes unnie"

" Btw Mia I wanted to share something. Actually I wanted to tell you this from long. But I thought it wasn't right to pull you into this. But I feel like I should share it with someone" I said in a low tone. Still not confident enough to share it.

" What happened unnie are you ok?" She asked in a concerned tone

" Not actually. Because since the award night there is someone who is sending me death threats. And I think that particular is only behind spreading all those pictures on internet. I am scared." I told everything what had happened.

" Omg. Unnie please don't be scared. You are a idol you should try to ignore this kind of stuff. " She said

" I know. But I just felt like to share." I said

" Now I hope you are feeling better. Btw mom is calling I need to go bye bye. And as I said try to ignore that kind of stuff. If you talk about it. It is going to spread more." She told. I felt she was trying to avoid this topic. But why would she do that. She has always being by my side. I guess she might be really buy.

" Yea I understood. I guess you are right. It's better not to bring this topic up. Anyway bye. I will also pack my bags I need to shift to BTS dorm tomorrow. " I replied

" Ok bye " she said and hang the call.

After that I went to my room. And started packing all the necessary things in my bags.

~

Once I was done with my packing I bought the luggage bags in the living room and kept them near the door...

I sat on the couch looking at the luggage bags.

" Finally I am done." I said and layed on the couch soon drafting asleep on the couch itself.

( Next morning)

I woke on the floor.
" Ahh- my arm hurts. I guess I fell off from the couch when I was sleeping." I whined, held my paining arm and walked towards my room. I did my daily routine and got ready wearing a short pink colour dress.

I don't have any idea when I have to go at BTS dorm. So I decided to cook something till I get a call or message.

I made some instant noodles for myself and had them while watching my favourite K-drama in the living room.

I got a call from the Bighit office.

" Annyeong haseyo..." I said

" Miss Y/n, Bang pd told to inform you that... He would be meeting you at the BTS dorm in 30 minutes. I will share you the location." A girl said from the other side.

" Okay.. I will right there " I replied

" Thank you... Have a nice day" She wished me and then hang the call

I walked out with my luggage, keeping it in the car's back seat. I drove off the location she shared me.. It was around 11 am so I didn't found much traffic on roads, 15-20 min ride and I was near the shared location. I looked around but couldn't understand where to go. I got a idea and I pulled out my phone calling Jungkook, because he is the only member whose number I have.

" Hey Kookie "

" Yes, it's me. May I know who am I speaking to? "

Shit- I forgot this was the first time I am calling him. How he is supposed to recognise me...

" Hey Jungkook... It's me Y/n" I said

" Oh sorry... I couldn't recognise. " He apologized

" It's ok... Btw I am near *** shop. Where am I supposed to go next " I told him looking around for a proper landmark. Line was silent for a while then he said. " You wait there... I am coming.."

" Okay..." I said and cut the call

I realised that I haven't checked any of my social accounts since yesterday. I turned on the internet and my phone was stormed with notification. I kept it away as I saw a bike stopped near my car... I assumed it was Jungkook. So I got out of the car and smiled at him. He removed his helmet and smiled back.

" Hope you didn't got any trouble in reaching here." He asked

" Yes I didn't. One of your office staff sent me the location." I replied

" Our... Now you also work for Bighit.. " He corrected me, I giggled

" Yea one and the same" I said. He shocked his head.

" Ok.. Now follow me. " I nodded and got back inside the car starting the engine and followed him soon we reached at the beautiful BTS mansion...

We parked our vehicles and walked towards the mansion. Door opened revealing the other members.

" Hey y/n. You are welcome to your new house." They said.

" Thank you. " I smiled

" Let's go in now. " They said and we all walked in the mansion

" Which is my room? " I asked

" That one in the right." Rm said

" Left one is mine " Jimin said

" Mine too" Jungkook said looking at Jimin... I chuckled

" Okay Wait I forgot my bag in car I will go and bring." I said remembering about the luggage and turned to leave

" Wait. I will help you." Jungkook said...

🌺·  ·  · ────────────── · ·  ·🌺

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

554 128 23
Story of a talented writer , who struggled a lot just to get where she is now.... read to know in detail. warning : Mature content. {I don't own any...
122K 3.3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
435 39 8
This is story about rivalry between two packs where ethereal omega Kim taehyung who always wanted a family but unfortunately the destiny had other pl...
177K 7.8K 46
BTS X READER You know that cliche story where this girl had attracted the popular guy in school but another girl is jealous of her because she likes...