PLAYING DIRTY WITH MR.BILLION...

By littledamselintown

Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billi... More

CHARACTERS
Abstract
Chapter 1:The beginning
Chapter 2: Confession?
Chapter 3: Coeur Brisé
Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!
Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!
Chapter 6: Jealousy?
Chapter 7: A Kiss led to realisation!
Chapter 8:Left alone!
Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!
Chapter 10 : A start to new life.
Chapter 11: The New Found Love!
Chapter 13:Difficult times.
Chapter 14:Love-sick Brains
Chapter 15: Manish Uncle?
Chapter 16:Something Good Happened

Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!

2.4K 260 29
By littledamselintown

"How dare she?"Sir growled and pulled me closer to him.He caressed my blemished cheek with his knuckles.His eyes seething fire.

"It's ok Sir!"I held his hand which was on my cheek.

"No!Its not!"He moved his head horizontally.He was controlling his anger,I know.

"I won't leave her.I'll break this alliance.Dunya jo bhi kahe I dont care.I don't fucking care!"He gritted the last line and i sighed closing my eyes.

"Aur main apko mana kar rahi hn aap aesa kuch nhi karenge abhi!" I looked in his eyes and they turned dark listening my words.

"And why do you think so?Chorunga nhi main use.How dare she slap you?Tumhe haath kese lagaya usne?"He turned away from me,scratching his nape furiously.

"Gusse main sab khrab hi hota hai Sir!Calm down!Hum koi rasta nikalenge k jis main apki izzat par bhi aanch nhi aye aur Aliya se bhi jaan choot jaye!" I came infront of him and stroke his light stubbled cheek.

He looked in my eyes for a moment before taking me in his arms making me falter on my place.

I hugged him too with same zeal as he dipped his face in my neck,seeking some peace.

"I'm Sorry!Because of me you've to bear all this!"He broke the hug and i chuckled.

"Jab pyaar kiya tou darna kia!"I muttered smilingly and his lips too spread into a smile.

"Hum dil de chuke sanam tere hogaye hain hum teri kasam!"He sang grabbing my waist and my smile widened.A never leaving blush on my cheeks.

"Sir!Let's sleep now!"I pushed him a little as he was in no mood to leave my waist.

"No!"He pouted and i pushed him towards the door.

"Areyy!"

"Kal milte hain Sir.Goodnight!"

"Nandani!"

Closing the door on his poker face i heaved a sigh.

Matlab kia ab roz roz mughe inhe aese zabardasti nikalna parega!Aiyappa!

........
Next day.

"Good morning Sir!"Placing the cup of coffee on his table i chirped and he looked up with a smile.

"Good morning my love!"His subtle reply made me blush.He started sipping on his coffee while looking into files.

Going towards my desk i too got busy with work.There was a meeting to be held with Mr.Khan today.The U.A.E fashion show fiasco was the reason of this meeting.

We were busy with work when someone barged in without knocking the door.We both looked up and our eyes widened seeing Aliya standing there,shooting daggers at me.
With the corner of eyes i looked at Sir and his knuckles were hard.He was glaring at Aliya so fiercely.

Aiyappa!What should i do?Iss churail ko bhi abhi hi ana tha!

"Tum yahan kia kar rahi ho?"Aliya came forward to my desk and i gulped.

"Manik what the hell she is doing here?Have you forgotten what she's done to you?"Aliya grunted at Sir and i pleaded him through my eyes to not burst out.

Aiyappa!I'll have to do something!

"Wo..mughe job ki zaroorat thi isiliye.."I left the sentence incomplete hoping she would understand the rest.

"Whatever!Manik fire her now!I can't tolerate cheaters!"

"Enough!" Sir hollered,standing up from his chair and i palmed my face.

Gayi bhens pani main!

"Tum yahan Nandani se milne ayi ho ya mughse?"Sir's extra sugary tone made me shocked. 

And Aliya was flattered.She walked towards him and hugged him so tightly.

Ullu!

Sir winked at me and i winked back but somewhere him hugging someone was tingling me.

"I've some files to check!"And i left his cabin hurriedly before he could ask me to stop.

Aiyappa mera dil itna bara nhi hai k main ye sab dekh sakun!I know he is pretending but phir bhi na!

"Oo larki!Kiya hua?Sare hue aam ki tarah kyon ghum rahi ho?"Zain shouted from his cabin as i just crossed past it and his door was opened.

Wiping a tear i went into his cabin.

"Arey!Kia hua?"He turned serious seeing my teary eyes.

"Kuch nhi!Wo Sir is with Aliya na tou mughe acha nhi lag raha!"I spoke glumly and he sighed coming towards me.

"First sit here!"Holding my hand he made me sit on chair and then forwarded a glass of water to me, "Hmm!"

After taking a sip I kept the glass back on the table.

"It's not like that i know!Even Mr.Malhotra hates her but Aliya wo tou koi mauka nhi chorti unse chipakne ka!"I spoke angrily.Damn!My heart!It hurts so much.

"Do you wanna make him feel the way you are feeling?"Zain asked with mischief flashing in his eyes but i being a dumb head didn't understand.

"What do you mean?"I asked confusingly.

"Come!I'll tell you!"He smiled wickedly and held my hand pulling me out of his cabin.

"Atleast tell me what you are upto?"I nagged as he continued walking towards Sir's cabin while holding my hand.

"Just chill yaar!" And he knocked Sir's door.

"Come in!" Came the reply.

I moved my head horizontally at him but he winked at me and held my waist making my eyes wide to no extent.

As soon as we entered the cabin my widened eyes got scrutinised as i found Aliya sitting beside my Sir,pulling my chair close to him and gushing about something in his ear.While Sir was busy with his mac book showing her no interest.

Iska bas chale tou ye goud main beth jaye Sir ki!

"Excuse me Sir!"Zain spoke making Sir look up and his eyes stopped at us before travelling down at his hand which was holding my waist.
Some sort of redness crawled up in his eyes.

"Do you wanna make him feel the way you are feeling?"
Zain's words echoed in my mind.

Achaaa!Ab maza ayega Mr.Malhotra!

"Ouch!"I slipped back deliberately and Zain was fast to hold me properly.

"Careful Nandani!"Sir stood up with a jerk.

I winked at Zain and he smiled understanding my mind.

"Don't worry Nandani!Main hn na!"He immediately picked me up in his arms and i laid my head on his chest,with the most pious face i could make.

With the corner of my eyes i looked at him and his angry eyes were stuck on me only.

Aiyoo!

"Manik!What is happening in your office?Can you see how this girl is flirting all around with your employees!"Aliya spoke shooting daggers at me but I ignored her words.

Lagta hai kawwe ki biryani kha  k ayi hai isliye kai kai kare ja rahi hai!

"There is nothing like that!She is ill iski tabiat khrab hogayi thi tou i just helped her coming here!Actually Sir she wanted sick leave!"Firstly Zain looked at Aliya stridently and then looked towards Sir,who was busy glaring at me.

Agar inhe ye samagh aagaya k ye main jaanbujh kar inhe tang karne k liye kar rahi hn tou... 

"Ohh really?"The sarcasm in Sir's tone was loud and clear which tottered me but still I maintained a helpless face without making contact to his eyes because i knew once our eyes would meet i wont be able to lie to him. 

"Yes sir!"Zain spoke with innocence and i chuckled in his chest.

"So Miss Murthy hua kia hai apko?"Leaving his chair he came towards us,pushing Aliya aside as she was coming in his way,leaving her wide-mouth.

"Wo...wo!"I tried speaking but words didn't came out from my mouth.I clutched Zain's shirt tighter and he looked down at me with tumhare chakkar main main bhi phas gaya wala face.

"Ohh shit!I had to check the balance sheet!I'll be right back!"Making me stand on my toes Zain left the cabin hurriedly before Sir could reach us.

"Manik!Mera salon main appointment hai i cant handle this fuss please next time I don't want to see her here again!"Aliya spoke angrily and left the cabin not before trying to kill me with her eyes.

Now we were left alone.My heart was thudding so loud that the beats were audible.He was just a step away from me.His eyes were fierce.His breaths were harsh.

Kahin mazak mehenga na par jaye!Bhaag Nandani bhaag!

"Mm..main abhi ayi!" I turned to run but only to get clutch by him.Holding my palm he pulled me so hard that i banged in his chest.

"Testing my patience haan?"He gritted while nuzzling in my hair and i couldn't help but clutched his shirt at his back.

"Nn..hi!I'm actually feeling so sick!"I looked up a little into his eyes with innocence and he tried reading my eyes which made me nervous and i broke the eye-lock immediately.

I tried pushing his broad chest with my little palms but he didn't even budge.

Pta nhi kia kha k bare hue hain!

"Why are you even trying?Ab tum kahin nhi ja sakti!Zain k paas bhi nhi!"The last words were tinted with anger and i knew i had played the wrong cord.

Ab bharpayi karni paregi dekhna Nandani!Ye monster aese nhi chorega!

"Absolutely right!Aese hi tou nhi chorunga!"He spoke with a smirk and my eyes widened.

Kia maine itne zor se bola?

"Now stop being cute and answer me!What were you doing with Zain?"He asked strictly pressing my waist more and i shivered.

"Aap Aliya k sath the na tou...."I left the sentence incomplete not able to elaborate my stupidity.

"Tou tumne socha k main Zain k sath mil kar Sir ko aur pareshaan karti hn!Haina?"He smiled sweetly and seeing him smiling i nodded with a smile.

Kitne understanding hain ye!

"Bullshit!"Suddenly he growled making my smile vanished.

"This is my last warning to you Nandani!Agar ab se maine tumhe uske qareeb dekha tou mughse bura koi nhi hoga!"Holding my waist firmly he showed me his eyes and i made a bad face.

"Aap se bura koi hai bhi nhi!"I too jeered at him and his eyebrows straightened.

"Leave me!You Monster!"I started slapping his chest and he stared at me before grabbing my palms and pushing me to the wall beside.

"Shall i show my bad side to you?Abhi tou maine kuch kiya bhi nhi hai!"He spoke coming close to my face and i licked my lips nervously.

"Don't!"He groaned closing his eyes and i stood there confounded.

"Aap sab kar sakte hain Aliya k sath lekin main,main kuch bhi karoon tou apko itna gussa aa jata hai!Meri bhi feelings hain!Main bhi apko kisi aur larki k sath nhi dekh sakti!"Two tears fell from my eyes and a smile crawled up on his face which irked me more.

"Why?Tumhe kyon farq parta hai?"He asked being nonchalant while playing with my hair strand and i heaved a breath before shouting angrily, "Because I love you!"

And my lips were captured in a heavenly kiss.I tried resisting but he pinned my palms at  wall and deepened the kiss more.

"I love you too!"He murmured amidst the kiss which calmed me a little.

"Pl..ease!"I requested him to stop the kiss and finally he left my mouth only to pepper kisses down my neck.

"Manik please!"I moaned closing my eyes as his tongue was making circles over my collarbone.Suddenly i felt secluded,the warmness of his mouth was missing.Feeling empty i opened my eyes only to find his bronze rounds staring at me with affection.

"Say again!"His voice was so supple.I blushed realising i had called him by his name.

"Please!"He looked so sweet while requesting.

"Manik!"I spoke softly and his eyes twinkled before he took me in his arms.

"I love you Nandani!I love you so much!"He confessed earnestly while pressing his lips on my cheek amidst the hug and i buried my face deeper in his chest being shy.

Suddenly the door of the cabin opened and we heard a clapping sound which made us broke the hug.
"Amazing!Very well played Manik Malhotra!"

Aiyappa!

....

Waiting for your reviews!
Yours
New Wanderer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 41.2K 41
She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy..
71K 4.9K 5
~Two Shots on MaNan~ The story contains majority of Hindi and Urdu dialogues. Submit the queries in comment box! Peep in you will enjoy.. *Parth Sam...
48.5K 2.6K 15
Manik Malhotra And Nandini Murthy Once Upon a time when they were together forever but something happens and they got separate...!!!!!! will destiny...
86K 7.8K 15
A sequel to Maine Pighladya Patharon ko Ek Tera Dil Pighalta Nhi-:)Those of you which haven't read it yet then run and read it fast! ~~Thora sa pya...