Shakhi ff- Mafia Love

By shakhilife

Hi this will be a story related to our fav reel couple shakhi and their kids and is completely an imaginat... More

Note and Character Sketch
Chapter 1- A new day
Chapter 2 - Phone call and Happiness
Chapter 3 -Surprise wala Shock
Chapter 4 - Teasing's
Photo's of all the gifts and Wishes
Chapter 5 - Caught or Not
Chapter 6- Reaction
Chapter 7- Missing
Chapter 8- Found
Chapter 9- Crying
Thank you and New Story
Chapter 11- Shaurya and Anokhi
Chapter 12- Sibling and Family time
New Story
Review, Questions and Wishes
Chapter 13 - Shakhi Date
Chapter 14 -"Anokhi Tum Pregnant ho?"
New Story
Chapter 15 - "Romance and new cover "
Important Notice
Chapter 16 -Shocked
Precap
Chapter 17 -Ignorance
Chapter 18 - The Funfilled Lunch
Chapter 19 - Anokhi Leaving The House ?
Precap
Chapter 20 - Vacation
Precap
Important - Notice
Birthday Wish ๐ŸŽ‚
Important Note
Chapter 21 - Drunk Anokhi

Chapter 10- Ma

403 57 17
By shakhilife

The person who  loves you unconditionally, who you can argue and laugh your heart out with .The person who you will fight with and return to her in no time ,the person who's name u will remember first when you get hurt -Ma . She is the one who will stand by you , guide you and love you forever , and you will never regret time you spent with her .                     Meri Ma,Pyaari Maa 

                                               by Saniye  

Hi...hope u guys are doing good ...do give your review for quote wala poem  ..... If u like the chapter then do tell ...Negative and Positive both comments are welcomed ...No proof read ..

Chapter10 is up ....please do inline comments

......................................................................................................................

Next Morning

Anokhi and Nandhini has gone to the hospital to visit Mia .

"Where is mom? ...Kaka did u see mom"Leo the servant .Everyone was near the dining table now.

"Anokhi and Nandhini left early in the morning  only baba " Kaka informed ...the three brothers frowned .

"They have gone to the hospital to see Mia ...I recevied a message from Nandhini " Manik and and showed them the msg 

"Then let us all leave for the hospital aswell"Antonio said and everyone nodded , and then left .

...................................................................................................................

In hospital 

"Mr Sabherwal . Mia is completly fine , we can give her a discharge today .Just make sure she does not strains her hands and legs much " The doctor informed and Shaurya nodded and told Aman to complete the formalities .

"Princess, doctor said u can get  discharged in few hours.So u guys pack everything and leave . I have few works "Shaurya said this while glancing towards Anokhi who was ignoring him and glancing towards Aarav while he was seeing and explaining her things from Mia's file .Everyone saw this and felt bad including Mia . 

.....................................................................................................................

Two Days later 

As doctor said Shaurya was not letting Mia to strain her legs and hands ....but by not letting her get down from the bed unless she want's to use the washroom , someone or the other was always there with her and during breakfast and dinner everyone used to sit in Mia's room and have food . Shaurya and Anokhi were still the same ignoring each other and not speaking to each other, and not sleeping with each other too Anokhi sleeps in Mia's room While Shaurya with antonio  . Anokhi was extra quiet now which was not her . Mia was still missing Dhruv and no she has not spoken to him yet .

"Thinking about Dhruv" Anokhi whispered to Mia while feeding her  , but due to the silence in the room it was like a normal voice which everyone heard .

" No ma " Mia replied looking down 

"Stop lying Mia atleast to me . I am your mother i know u very well ...i know ur worried for him . I hope he is fine " Anokhi said with concern in her voice ..and as soon as she said the last sentence, three boys and their father aka Shaurya's head snapped towards Anokhi , and they were fuming from within that first their sister\daughter and now their mom and Shaurya's love his Anokhi . 

"So much care for him na?." Leo said sarcastically, all looked at him and Mia  who looked down.
" Tho kya who wa he is alone there na , that's why she is worried. " Anokhi  said.Leo was shocked, "Mom, you are supporting her seriously. She lied to us till now about him, and didn't say a word about him , she ignored us and You...."- Abhay said but was cut off by Anokhi"I know Abhay, but she was scared. Did you see how you guys behaved to him in the hospital, ur dad lashed Mia out and also Dhruv who saved Mia ..but instead of thanking u guys tho did something else .. she was scared for that only." Anokhi said and hoped for them to understand but...
"Doll, you are not understanding. She keeps Friend no issue, but love and all no not for now atleast ...we know nothing about that guy." Antonio said softly.

"Then search...get to know. She is like ur  daughter na, do it. I know my daughter never does anything wrong." Anokhi said and  continue to feed Mia who looked at her Ma in tears. Allwe looking at Shaurya who was silent.                                                                                                                         "Nandhini, I want Mia to be homeschooled for a few days. She won't be going out." Shaurya said, looking at his food.    

 "Why?" Anokhi asked, this is the  first time after two days she said something to him."Kyu kei meine kaha." Shaurya  said sternly looking at her."Shaurya stop it, you will hurt Mia more by this. She made a mistake going out by lying ok fine , but nither she nor I knew all  this would happen...""What I am said was just  don't go out unnecessarily.. didn't I ?but  when do you guys actually  listen to me?"Shaurya shouted in anger,Manik and Antonio held his hand."So... keeping her at home and caging her from everything is no solution na ..do u think will solve everything." Anokhi asked calmly yet strictly.

  "Anokhi...I am not caging  her ok!" He yelled and then calmly said"She needs protection, we still haven't found who is behind it all this ...who's the master mind and why do they want to hurt her ...even if it related to mafia or my buisness ...Mia is not into it ..they may try harming her once again which i or anybody of us dont want for sure,so i am just protecting her  and Mia no phone" 

"Why no phone? Shaurya, you keeping her away from that Dhruv is no solution. Why you not understanding she likes him?.." Anokhi yelled,Mia held her to stop speaking,All were shocked as Anokhi is a very calm girl and never yells at Shaurya or anybody but today it was diffrent , Mia felt really bad seeing her parents fighting because of her ..... Shaurya's anger is increasing every passing second  and everyone can see that."Like him?? Is it the age of liking or loving someone ha? She is baby, she is still a kid Anokhi, she doesn't know the world outside much and mens like him...." Shaurya shouted and Manik also supported him saying " Yes anokhi he is right ...it her age to enjoy and study, not to fall in love with someone "

"She knows more than me Shaurya and Mr. Malhotra[ Manik's name is Manik Malhotra], what the age when Nandhini was in love with  you? And what was the age  when you started loving  her?" Anokhi said, Manik rolled his eyes.
"Our life and hers are  completelydifferent... at least he was Nandhini brother's friend and also they were in the same school , same collage , he is no one, nor do we know him. Mainly your daughter knows nothing about him. What if he is dangerous.." Shaurya shouted .  Anokhi looked at Shaurya who was fuming in anger and said , "I won't accept this stupid explaination . Why are you all there, as a father, brother, uncle.. protect her. From the time she was small I have seen Mia , she never enjoyed her life beyond family. She never had friends too...I can clearly see she is becoming like you Shaurya and Manik.The way badi maa was trying to control u ...u are also doing the same unintensionly. Isolating herself in one shell, after he came she was at least happy. I know she ignores us..But it's a stage to enjoy her life, see kids around, her age and see how many bad things they do our  Mia is far better. My Jaan won't make a mistake I know..she will go to school with Muskan after a week and she will use her phone aswell." Anokhi said strictly.Shaurya was about to shout but Mia got up and said , "For me no one has to fight. I will be at home, like you guys say and I won't meet Dhruv nor call him too..please." she said and ran up immediately into the wash room .All can feel her voice so low, ."Shaurya, I feel you are getting more worked up than required  on this."  Nandhini said in a little angry tone .

Shaurya left the room so did other's  except Anokhi who went inside Mia's closet to find something comfy-comfy clothes for her.that's when Mia came out and hugged a pillow close to her .

 "I don't deserve them, because of me all are  fighting. God why ?? Why did you send him into my life? Why are you creating this much problem?..please I can't see my family fighting." Mia cried, and hand caressed her hair.
"I became bad and arrogant  na Ma, I spoke so rude to you sometimes. Ignoring you. I am so sorry.."Mia cried, holding her hands."No Bachaa...you have never done it... Mia cut her words, "Ma, no I have done. Even if I hurt you, you never say anything. I know Ma, even Nandhini aunty said how much you were crying. I am so bad na, because of me you and papa are fighting, no one is in peace in these two days because of me....i am becoming a bad girl." Mia cried and Anokhi hugged her.
"Jaan, no my baby is a good girl. It's a matter of time baby, you know how much we fight, we are together. There is no one I have other than him na, at the end of day I will talk to him. So don't cry." Anokhi said, whipping her tears.Mia nodded, shifted to her lap. "You are not angry with me?" Mia asked innocently.Anokhi smiled and nodded no, "No why should I? It's common at your age. Baby, even your Papa is not angry because you like someone it's fine , he is  just scared..You know you were born a 2 month before, you were weak and sensitive too , I was so weak aswell, so your Papa took extra care of both u and me really lovingly.and e just worried for you. . He was , is and will always be protective of you baby, so only he was angry. When I saw you in hospital I myself was shocked, you were in blood, and u know we love u alot so seeing u in that state was probably to much . So only he reacted that way 
"Otherwise you know how your father is, he is a kid. Coming towards  Dhruv, if you speak to Shaurya , he will be alright." anokhisaid and kissed Mia's forehead, who hugged her tightly."I wish I could be like you mom. I got the world's best mom.."Mia said, kissing anokhi's cheeks who giggled."every one is good in there own way And even I am lucky ..I also have the world's best daughter who is naughty too." Anokhisaid and kissed Mia's nose who pouted and laid down happily. Both mother and daughter forgot everything and spoke happily.

While in the ware house something else was happening ..what ...next chapter 

.......................................................................................................................

Target- 30 votes ...please do inline comments  

...........................................................................................................................

Hope u guys like it

And sorry if there is any error

What do u think will Anokhi speak to Shaurya or not regarding Dhruv 

And did who do u think is right anokhi or shaurya 

And was the chapter boring if it was then.. i am sorry

Any suggestions or what u would like to see in future chapter's

Please comment and vote it feels good

Thank you ❤

Bye for now 🙋‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
927K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...