Stuck With You!! (Completed)

By jungtae204

Due to an accident in the life of Jungkook, his lower body got paralyzed. On the other hand Taehyung was a un... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not an update
Chapter 49
Birthday Birthday~
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an update
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chap 67
Epilogue 💕

chapter 20

11.3K 585 64
By jungtae204

Next day taehyung got a call from the hospital.

" Hello is this Kim Taehyung speaking??" Asked the receptionist.

" Yess it's me." Replied Taehyung.

" Sir I wanted confirm from your side that if you know that Mr Jeon Heejae have paid for the surgery of Mr.Kim seokjin." Said the receptionist.

"Soo they paid." Thought Taehyung.

" Yess they are my relatives." Said Taehyung. Ofcourse now he is part of Jeon's.

" Sure sir. Mr. Seokjin's surgery is scheduled to begin tomorrow 12pm in afternoon." Said the receptionist.

" Thankyou" said Taehyung and ended the call.

As soon as the cll ended, he again got a call from the Jeon's.

" Hello tae I am Eunhi speaking." Said Eunhi.

" Yess mam." Said Taehyung.

" Oh please now you have to call me eomma or mom okay we are family now." Said Eunhi.

Mom the word he isn't said or experience from past 3 yrs.

"M-mom" said Taehyung.

Eunhi smiled and said," good. Soo I called you to inform that the money has been paid to the hospital."

" Yes ma-mom I got the call." Replied Taehyung.

" Good. Can you come home today?? We can discuss about the wedding and you can meet Jungkook too." Said Eunhi.

Wedding?? Meeting jungkook?? For the first time face to face???

"O-okay mom when s-should I come?" Asked Taehyung stuttering.

" Umm how about come for dinner??" Asked Eunhi.

" Okay in afternoon I will go meet my hyung." Said Taehyung.

He maid a quick plan in his mind spending lunch time with his hyung before everything.

" Great" said Eunhi and ended the call.

Taehyung immediately looked at the clock saying 11:30am.

"Let's get fresh up, cook some food for our luch date and meet hyung." Said Taehyung to himself.

At perfect 1pm taehyung left his home for hospital.

After reaching the hospital room's door of his hyung. He knocked on it.

Recieving a 'come in' he went inside. He saw his hyung reading a magazine.

" Oh hello Taebaby." Said Jin.

" Hello hyung" saying taehyung sat down on the stool.

He opened the luch boxes and handed one to his hyung and took one for himself.

" Here hyung i cooked food for you " said Taehyung.

Jin hummed and took the box and started eating.

After 20mins they finished their lunch.

" Tae the hospital staff told me I have a surgery tomorrow??" Asked Jin.

This made Taehyung panic what if they told his hyung that someone else payed the money?? He had told the Jeon's not to say the reason of where he got the money from.

" Y-yess I got a loan from the b-bank for your surgery." Said Taehyung unsurely.

Jin looked at taehyung and said," you don't have to baby. Let me die, your full life will go paying for the loan."

Taehyung now thinks that jin had bought   his lie.

" It's okay hyung. For me you are soo much important than money." Said Taehyung.

This brought tears in the eyes of Jin. He immediately hugged his little brother.

" I-i love y-you you so much Taebaby." Said Jin.

" I-i love you more hyung. Just be happy and healthy again." Said Taehyung.

All afternoon they spend their time with eachother, remembering their childhood and good memories.

Taehyung left the hospital at 7pm when the visiting time got over.

He got inside his home and went directly in shower. He had some snacks afterwards and wore a light grey colour coat with grey vest, white shirt and black pants.

He looked at the time and it says 8:00pm.

He hurriedly went outside, now standing for the bus when he saw a man selling flowers. He thought this is the first time he is meeting jungkook soo he should take something for him.

He brought a red rose bouquet for Jungkook.

He took the bus and went towards the Jeon's Mansion.

Upon reaching the door he was called by Namjoon.

" Hey taehyung" said Namjoon.

" Hello hyung" said Taehyung giving a small smile.

" Come inside" said Namjoon.

Taehyung nodded his head and the both went inside.

There he saw The Jeon Jungkook whom he first saw at the icecream shop. His legs froze upon seeing the person soo closely.

Namjoon pushed him forward.

Now Jungkook was infront of him but jungkook wasn't paying any attention.

" Hello Taehyung" Said Eunhi.

Taehyung bowed down to both the Jeon's.

Heejae was sitting beside his wife and Namjoon sat near jungkook. Taehyung sat infront of Jungkook. Everybody had the dinner and went in the living room.

" Soo let's start the discussion." Said Heejae.

" How do you want the marriage to be taehyung?" Asked Eunhi.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for any suggestion but guk never looked at him.

"Umm maybe a simple wedding." Replied Taehyung.

" Good" Said heejae.

" We will have the wedding next week. In church with our close family members."
Said Namjoon.

" Who will come from your side taehyung??" Asked Eunhi.

" U-umm I don't have parents and only have my hyung which is also in hospital right now. So-soo no one will be there from my side." Said Taehyung sadly.

" Ohh sorry taehyung. But don't think you are alone. Jimin, hoseok and Yoongi will be there from your Side. Me mom and dad will be there from Jungkook's side." Said Namjoon.

" Okay hyung" taehyung said smiling a little.

Jungkook was getting very mad and irritated by this discussion.

A maid came to deliver them drinks. To release his stress he took the glass drank the cold drink and even if the taste was good he smack the glass on the floor.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DRINK. CANT YOU DO ONE THING PROPERLY???" yelled jungkook.

Taehyung flinched by this sudden outburst.

Jungkook looked at taehyung and noticed the fear on his face. This pleased jungkook.

"Calm down Jungkook." Said Heejae.

"OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. Do you think I agree to this marriage because I want to??"

Taehyung's ear perked when he heard this.

" NO JEON HEEJAE. I DON'T.  because hyung promised me that he will persue his own carrer that's the reason I am agreeing to this shit."

" And YOU!! Don't get your hopes high.
People like you only knows how to get others money.YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME AND NEVER WILL BE."with that being said Jungkook pushed his wheelchair and went to his own room.

Taehyung was crying slightly. Eunhi ssi went near him and hugged him.

"Shu shu Taehyung Don't cry please." Said Eunhi.

Namjoon decided not to go after jungkook. Let him deal with his own thing for now.

"I-i am just doing this f-for my hyung M-mom. I-i am comprising. I-i am not g-greedy for m-money." Cried taehyung.

" Yes baby ik ik I will talk to him okay??"
Said Eunhi.

He nodded his head hugging Eunhi tightly.
___________________________________________

Share your honest thoughts please.

Don't be a silent reader. PLEASE VOTE.

Do not copy my work ❌❌❌

Thankyou ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 707 27
A journey of finding and accepting love in most unexpected way where, Jungkook is scared of loving someone because of some past trauma and Taehyung d...
1.2M 44.3K 41
Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's dead mother and his abusive father... {...
676K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
163K 10.1K 43
𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒/𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓. ──⭒─⭑─⭑─⭒── The omega narrows his eyes, glaring at the alpha while clenching his fists. His...